Graves's Recent Activity

1. Graves liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Here we go again….

Tappin: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gmm-%E2%80%93-let%E2%80%99s-get-this-over-with.259363/ So which is it? XP...

Nov 21, 2019
  2. Graves liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Here we go again….

Aren't you the one that called for an XP nerf on GMM because it was "too easy?" And now you are suggesting that xp in last xpac...

Nov 21, 2019
  3. Graves liked Angahran's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Thank you for pointing out, from your extensive knowledge, that someone who has been playing this game for 20 years is obviously...

Oct 28, 2019
  4. Graves liked ~Mills~'s post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Posting here probably only angers you but most players at this stage are just as passionate about the game as the dev team. And in some...

Oct 28, 2019
  5. Graves liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

[IMG]

Oct 25, 2019
  6. Graves liked Angahran's post in the thread If you could have 1 balance request for your class, what would it be?.

For all classes - Don't nerf anything for at least 6 months.

Oct 25, 2019
  7. Graves replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Gates of the Burning Underfoot Lands: Turn the lights off when you leave

Oct 16, 2019
  8. Graves liked Spellfire's post in the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

Time was spent on fade changes (twice, in 2015, and now again), time was spent on riposte 'adjustments', faction window, chat tabs...

Oct 4, 2019
  9. Graves liked Tutankamen's post in the thread is it just me or.

It isn't just you. I'm old enough to remember MUDs and this thing where Devs become obsessed with making inconsequential changes that no...

Oct 4, 2019
  10. Graves replied to the thread Krono Question.

Log out, log back in and see what it says. The client often reverts to the days left at last log in for some reason. Happens all the time...

Sep 29, 2019
  11. Graves liked Yinla's post in the thread Companion's Suspension.

And server crashes !

Sep 29, 2019
  12. Graves liked Sappas's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

First off, EQ has ALWAYS had a ton of soloable stuff in each expansion. I mean, a majority of progression are solo missions for goodness...

Sep 27, 2019
  13. Graves liked Sappas's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Spot on. I started playing when the ruins of Kunark came out... around 2000 I think. I did take a 3 year break though. I've been back for...

Sep 27, 2019
  14. Graves liked kizant's post in the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

Just upload it to youtube. I'm surprised Facebook is even a thing in this day and age.

Sep 26, 2019
  15. Graves liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Not everybody who plays EQ posts on the forums. (I have played EQ since 1999 and never posted on the forums until this year.) Maybe...

Sep 26, 2019
  16. Graves liked WorriedinNorrath's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Thank you Burning Lands for doing something I never thought possible, curing my EQ addiction. I have gotten to take the entire 2019...

Sep 26, 2019
  17. Graves replied to the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

I asked if you had video out of curiosity, not will you climb mount everest on your hands and knees for my amusement.

Sep 26, 2019
  18. Graves replied to the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

Only to facebook users. Which never has and never will include me.

Sep 26, 2019
  19. Graves replied to the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

Signing up to facebook is akin to selling your soul at the docks in Qeynos. Now its on facebook you can probably link to it in a post...

Sep 26, 2019
  20. Graves liked Spellfire's post in the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

I'm not Zuckerberg's fan. Post it somewhere else.

Sep 26, 2019
  21. Graves replied to the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

I'm not going to sign up to facebook to watch it.

Sep 26, 2019
  22. Graves replied to the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

I didn't mention smoke trials. We were talking about RoS progression. And no I didn't question the validity of you doing it, I...

Sep 26, 2019
  23. Graves replied to the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

Thanks. The current equipment isn't really important now. I'm more interested in how you are/are not keeping up with the required...

Sep 26, 2019
  24. Graves replied to the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

* whistles innocently *

Sep 26, 2019
  25. Graves liked Tanols's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Oh you are preaching to the choir there. But really I wonder how many afk farmers would disappear if there was no way to automate looting?

Sep 26, 2019
  26. Graves liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Okay you aren't making sense here. You seem to be saying a lot of people are getting ignored in beta so please casuals log in to beta...

Sep 26, 2019
  27. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

I don't think there is besides advanced loot.

Sep 26, 2019
  28. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

In the days before chests /target and /loot commands rescued many a raid where the corpse ended up in the wall. That said it seems to...

Sep 26, 2019
  29. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Go on then. Let's see the videos. I'd like to see how its done. But you still fail on the first criterion of having met in game,...

Sep 26, 2019
  30. Graves replied to the thread Potential Tradeskill Bug?.

I'd try another unknown combine and see if it resets. It does sound like your original thoughts of a server roll back etc might be correct.

Sep 26, 2019
  31. Graves replied to the thread Potential Tradeskill Bug?.

Have you tried uploading the list to Drewie's site to see how many that says are required?

Sep 26, 2019
  32. Graves replied to the thread Potential Tradeskill Bug?.

I suspect his list will include some non qualifying recipes.

Sep 26, 2019
  33. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Is English not your first language? Met in game. I have not met you in game, have I? We play on different servers.The forum is not the...

Sep 26, 2019
  34. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

What part of "in game" do you have problem comprehending?

Sep 25, 2019
  35. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Who said anything about giving up? I hope the next expansion is well tuned and if so I'll pay for it. But I'm not going to get stiffed...

Sep 25, 2019
  36. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Sure it wasn't a rerun of Gates but other than the level increase and trade skill parts it really wasn't up to much for the majority,...

Sep 25, 2019
  37. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Did you miss the part where casuals HAVE participated in past betas and then despite that we've repeatedly had group content aimed...

Sep 24, 2019
  38. Graves liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

The dude I responded to said everyone gets ignored in beta then said come join beta. If what he said in one post is true why ask...

Sep 24, 2019
  39. Graves liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Get the beta out from behind a paywall and you might see much more MEANINGFUL participation.

Sep 24, 2019
  40. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

When the group game is routinely tuned for people in raid gear, clearly yes.

Sep 22, 2019
  41. Graves replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Many of us have done many betas over the years and our input has been routinely ignored. Is there any reason whatsoever to think that...

Sep 22, 2019
  42. Graves liked Warpeace's post in the thread Riposte Change.

Let me go find that tiny violin.

Sep 20, 2019
  43. Graves liked Bobokin's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

So you are saying, "Since the whiners got to speak, and were listened to by the devs, those of you who don't like the outcome don't...

Sep 19, 2019
  44. Graves liked Veritas's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Says a 1%.

Sep 19, 2019
  45. Graves liked Tiane's post in the thread New AA consolidations....

Why do we (Necros) even have both intrinsic and embalmer's efficiency? Get rid of one, it's dumb. Also, maybe you can let one of them...

Sep 18, 2019
  46. Graves replied to the thread What are you listening to!?.

Raiders, not casuals. Oh, you mean music...

Sep 18, 2019
  47. Graves liked AcemoneyFV's post in the thread Understanding the Everquest playerbase.

The same people telling us to go BETA test are the same ones who said during TBL Beta that the devs ignored most feedback. :confused:

Sep 18, 2019
  48. Graves liked AcemoneyFV's post in the thread Understanding the Everquest playerbase.

Everytime I read a post by you, I lose brain cells.

Sep 18, 2019
  49. Graves liked Qbert's post in the thread Understanding the Everquest playerbase.

Phony altruism, great. If you truly feel that way, try not to be such a jerk with almost everything you post.

Sep 18, 2019
  50. Graves liked Requiesce's post in the thread Understanding the Everquest playerbase.

You are mighty arrogant. It is incredibly poor taste to downplay the financial situations of other people. I actually know a couple...

Sep 18, 2019
  51. Graves liked Behelit's post in the thread Understanding the Everquest playerbase.

Except the devs have ignored all tuning feedback and suggestions on AA/Spells/Items and only been concerned about bugs/typos for the...

Sep 18, 2019
  52. Graves liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Understanding the Everquest playerbase.

Well, there you have it. The solution to this is the solution to everything else. Invest more money and more time.

Sep 18, 2019
  53. Graves liked Tyche's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Increase difficulty 100%, reduce reward 90%. dev: nailed it!

Sep 18, 2019
  54. Graves liked Bobokin's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Well, GMM HA are now risk/reward re-balanced - just like the raid geared whiners wanted. This bites for casual players.

Sep 18, 2019
  55. Graves liked Requiesce's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

It's pretty bad here. Most of TBL is just AFK bots farming Empyr or Aalishai (I'm actually watching a group pull Shockstone PHs from...

Sep 18, 2019
  56. Graves liked Laronk's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

There's not a small amount of aa, and while its easy to get all the off slots doing gmm missions it's still work to get the other...

Sep 18, 2019
  57. Graves liked yepmetoo's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Not busy enough to not go about looking at how to nerf GMM, neutering riposte mechanics, and messing with various other things though?...

Sep 18, 2019
  58. Graves liked I-WANT-IT-NOW's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Said it before in another thread. The problem was and is the absurd spell effects you guys have been adding in the group game the past...

Sep 18, 2019
  59. Graves liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Try something totally new. Cool. Love it. But when it is badly received change it. This should have happened a while ago....

Sep 18, 2019
  60. Graves liked Fcseven XIII's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

I agree with others that beta feedback is largely ignored. I have seen paragraphs and paragraphs of well thought out feedback not given a...

Sep 18, 2019
  61. Graves liked yosco's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Bingo. I one-grouped a VoA raid the other day. Am I raider? :)

Sep 18, 2019
  62. Graves liked Inga's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

If flipping HA is the problem, just add lockout timer when any mob is killed for all GMM HAs. Also, you can add minimum interval between...

Sep 18, 2019
  63. Graves liked Allayna's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

No doze and pee bottles are for filthy casuals.... ...cocaine and condom catheters, get on our level.

Sep 18, 2019
  64. Graves liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Think of the poor casuals. Just leave it be. Those folks that grind out to 110 in FM are better able to have reliable time management to...

Sep 7, 2019
  65. Graves liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Convenient to suggest GMM be nerfed after you've had your fill - screw everyone else, right? Leave it the way it is.

Sep 7, 2019
  66. Graves liked Crokker's post in the thread The new expansion pictures....

Can't wait to see it all if it's not locked behind raid group geared progression missions.

Aug 23, 2019
  67. Graves liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

gods no. and that is like the 4th response through my mind.. the first 3 were not fit for public consumption.

Jul 31, 2019
  68. Graves liked Telepathically's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

You know what I would like to see... I've never played a necromancer, but I would like to see a primary (1hander) weapon with the epic...

Jul 30, 2019
  69. Graves liked Andarriel's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I want bigger trader bags please! and I would still be keeping the three accounts just means more to sell. Andarriel

Jul 30, 2019
  70. Graves liked Ditka's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

That has to be the worst post you've ever made. :oops:

Jul 30, 2019
  71. Graves liked Axxius's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Immunity to melee stuns by low level enemies. IMO it's ridiculous that a lv 1 orc can bash and stun you for 2 sec. All sorts of gray con...

Jul 30, 2019
  72. Graves liked Zarachiel's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Start making T1 stuff tradable again.

Jul 30, 2019