Graves's Recent Activity

1. Graves liked Elyee's post in the thread Crash problem has been identified ....

[IMG]

May 28, 2020
  2. Graves replied to the thread Incoming another CRASH.

More like still running DOS.

May 27, 2020
  3. Graves liked Lelandod's post in the thread I just got one thing to say.

Bruzum the type of dude who thanks his surgeon for doing a good job on his limb amputation when he went in for a tonsillectomy.

May 27, 2020
  4. Graves replied to the thread Kiting Advice (Necros).

Oh how could I forget my spell interrupted audio trigger. Very important for kiting so you can get you stop turn cast game on point.

May 27, 2020
  5. Graves liked Kanij's post in the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

They owe me the ability to play the game I pay for. You're comment is silly.

May 27, 2020
  6. Graves replied to the thread Kiting Advice (Necros).

Darkness worn off and failed FD audio triggers are a must for me.

May 27, 2020
  7. Graves replied to the thread Kiting Advice (Necros).

Have you made yourself an audio trigger for darkness wearing off a mob?

May 27, 2020
  8. Graves liked Mazame's post in the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

Please remove the 10 quest limit. #1 It is very frustrating to have the limit not reset every cycle.This then lock you out of quest for 12...

May 25, 2020
  9. Graves replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

12 hours later and the quests rotated. Swapped characters to collect the tasks on the right character and lo and behold back to 10/10. So...

May 25, 2020
  10. Graves replied to the thread Kiting Advice (Necros).

The Ignite line doesn't give you mana afaik. They are dots with a mana drain component, not a mana tap. You are obviously leaving a...

May 25, 2020
  11. Graves replied to the thread Kiting Advice (Necros).

Don't worry, there are options other than nuke agus that might help you stop sucking. Seriously though, if all you do is raid knock...

May 24, 2020
  12. Graves replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Okay I did an experiment and intentionally didn't do any conversions. Still had one account go from 0/10 to 10/10 just after a rotation.

May 24, 2020
  13. Graves replied to the thread Kiting Advice (Necros).

Or maybe don't use sympathetic nuke augs in the first place?

May 24, 2020
  14. Graves replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Having this happen all the time on my accounts. A new rotation will start and my counter will reset to zero. Swap toons and I can be at...

May 24, 2020
  15. Graves liked Buri's post in the thread Take a look in the mirror or the people around you....

Here's where you're wrong...I have sold a grand total of one krono for plat, and it was to a player I've known for over 10 years, who I...

Apr 23, 2020
  16. Graves liked Tappin's post in the thread I have to beat the expansion and get 50%xp in a level to wear the gear?.

Excuse me, why should I spent 35 USD on an expansion I have no access to (tbl)? EQ has always been about killing stuff for experience...

Apr 18, 2020
  17. Graves liked Tappin's post in the thread I have to beat the expansion and get 50%xp in a level to wear the gear?.

Can we take a trip in time? What quest gave more exp than mobs and the majority of players repeated for exp and what expansion was...

Apr 18, 2020
  18. Graves replied to the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

They are no more a liability to the company than a bone chip is. They have no dollar value. Don't believe me? Try converting them to...

Apr 18, 2020
  19. Graves replied to the thread Fixed Internally Secondary anchors and jack-o-lantern deleted when I logged in.....

My two crates have turned up and a few more items, so it is currently on going.

Apr 17, 2020
  20. Graves replied to the thread Fixed Internally Secondary anchors and jack-o-lantern deleted when I logged in.....

No idea if it has been done. The fact I got some items suggests something has been done, but it clearly isn't anything like a fix yet....

Apr 17, 2020
  21. Graves replied to the thread Fixed Internally Secondary anchors and jack-o-lantern deleted when I logged in.....

Had some trash items returned. No sign of the two missing crates on either the plot owner or crate owner characters. And lets not go...

Apr 17, 2020
  22. Graves liked Astral64's post in the thread After today....

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2020
  23. Graves replied to the thread Thanks for keeping a 21 year old game running.

As a matter of interest do you think Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself too?

Apr 16, 2020
  24. Graves liked Angahran's post in the thread Servers going down ?.

"scheduled maintenance" ?? At least be honest for once! If you are 'scheduling maintenance' AFTER a catastrophic failure of your system...

Apr 16, 2020
  25. Graves liked Angahran's post in the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

I fixed it for you :P

Apr 16, 2020
  26. Graves replied to the thread Fixed Internally Secondary anchors and jack-o-lantern deleted when I logged in.....

Just had 2 fearslayer's storage crates deleted. God only knows how many items were in them.

Apr 15, 2020
  27. Graves liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What happened to the EQ Show episode where he interviews the developers?.

Hi guys! Fading here! The EQ Show is NOT dead! But yes, you are right. I've been quite busy. I work in the news business (as you may have...

Apr 8, 2020
  28. Graves liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Fragment of Legendary Alaran History do not drop from green or gray cons.

No, they just need to get rid of the idiotic trivial loot code they're using for this. I remember when they tried to put the TLC in...

Apr 8, 2020
  29. Graves replied to the thread Breaking the curve (not EQ related).

Just as point of fact immunisation does not change R0, as by definition R0 is the reproductive rate in a population where all...

Apr 8, 2020
  30. Graves replied to the thread {Feedback} Overseer.

Can people have a look at their stats. For me the success rate is running at about 70% despite starting pretty much all quests with a...

Mar 14, 2020
  31. Graves replied to the thread Isn't it time for a new class? Or old class reinvented? :).

It is time to reinvent an old class. Necro DoT revamp.

Mar 11, 2020
  32. Graves liked Skuz's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

I absolutely had to fix those two for you, your version was even more annoyingly wrong than the one that irks you.

Feb 14, 2020
  33. Graves liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Considering the "g" stands for "graphics", with a hard g, the guy is wrong. So who cares what he thinks.

Feb 14, 2020
  34. Graves liked Cadira's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Task Givers not seeing through invis

Feb 14, 2020
  35. Graves liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People in Discord who say "JIF" when referring to a GIF. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Feb 14, 2020
  36. Graves liked josh's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

For me it's people who say namer, instead of named or rare. i definitely prefer rare, its official in game, and many rares are not given...

Feb 14, 2020
  37. Graves liked Scornfire's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Loose-lin

Feb 14, 2020
  38. Graves liked jeskola's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

When somone in voicechat pronounces the word "runes" as "ruins".

Feb 14, 2020