Grau's Recent Activity

1. Grau replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Well darn. I was kind of hoping that the new TLP would be some combination of Mischief+Oakwynd rules/bonuses. I also think I would prefer...

Apr 4, 2024
  2. Grau replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Man, I'm not trying to be rude here but I am completely baffled by this. The specific mobs DON'T MATTER. It happens in every single...

Mar 13, 2024
  3. Grau replied to the thread This is a rip off!.

Omens of War has 16, 18, 20, and 24 slot bags for doing the hunter stuff. I got the 20 slot bag on mischief almost by accident. GoD...

Mar 5, 2024
  4. Grau liked Go Take A Nap's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

I enjoyed some of the Oakwynd perks and would like to see that on the new server. If i could have the perfect server it would be: -...

Mar 3, 2024
  5. Grau replied to the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

I hate this too. Something you can do to make the inventory slighting less annoying is to add the Minimize Box to it, then minimize...

Mar 1, 2024
  6. Grau replied to the thread Main Assist and Mark Target Rings.

Settings --> Display --> Show 3D Target Ring or in the eqclient.ini Show3dTargetIndicator=1

Feb 29, 2024
  7. Grau posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Anniversary Tower spawns picks but doors can't be clicked

Not really a major deal, but the Anniversary Tower seems to spawn picks when about 15-20 people are inside. You can't click the doors in...

Forum: Resolved

Jan 18, 2024
  8. Grau replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Reshade 6.0 works and helps some (at least using the packaged FXAA and fake HDR settings, for me). No idea if it will get you flagged...

Jan 18, 2024
  9. Grau replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Well, I can't say for every laptop but my screenshots are taken from an ASUS ROG Strix laptop with both an iGPU and a Nvidia GPU....

Jan 18, 2024
  10. Grau replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

If the game is too dark and you have a Nvidia card you can try adjusting the gamma in the Nvidia Control Panel. Right click the Nvidia icon...

Jan 18, 2024
  11. Grau replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Noticed this as well, can't seem to force on AA anymore, which is a real bummer. Not sure if something like Reshade would work...

Jan 17, 2024
  12. Grau replied to the thread Quest: It's Getting Hot in Here - Cooling Chambers.

We've spent about 7 hours trying to get the update for this quest and nothing we've tried works. Tried doing 1 person at a time, tried...

Jan 7, 2024
  13. Grau replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

This is happening in pretty much every zone across the game. I just started playing again on Mischief and I've run into unhittable...

Jan 5, 2024