Graddox Twoaxe's Recent Activity

1. Graddox Twoaxe liked Cirise (Juvia)'s post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

All classes added to Erudites, all races besides Erudites removed.

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  2. Graddox Twoaxe liked Vileborg33's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

My take on true box. True box only really hinders the average player. I've played on three true box servers and I can tell you the only...

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  3. Graddox Twoaxe liked TLP Addict's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I'd just like a TLP where the advertised features actually worked, bots aren't given free reign while 1 boxers get AFK checked in the...

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  4. Graddox Twoaxe liked coltongrundy's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Achievements for killing raid mobs, you get to select any 1 single piece of loot from the mob's drop table the 1st time you kill it.

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:18 PM
  5. Graddox Twoaxe liked Yinla's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

This is on all servers. We have new servers coming in May, how do you suggest the players get from Kelethin and Felwith without going...

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  6. Graddox Twoaxe liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

TSS zones are not an option for all TLP servers and losing a starting zone can be a bit hit for the players who start in that zone.

7. Graddox Twoaxe liked Arclyte's post in the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

better lock your doors, elf scum

8. Graddox Twoaxe replied to the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

Not technically true. Warriors get rampage which is an AOE attack and have Furious discipline, which ripostes all attacks for (8?)...

Dec 26, 2023