Gorg00's Recent Activity

1. Gorg00 replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Eh, I never called it "inside info", I didn't care that much and had just heard it being said. I went to double check right after I had...

Mar 4, 2024
  2. Gorg00 replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Sorry, I had heard wrong. The DZ was pulled and a banner was pre-dropped behind all of the trash with alts prior to the main raid force...

Mar 4, 2024
  3. Gorg00 replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I assume you're talking about SR here, and I believe they had 3 groups split off and start the Ogna event prior to Final Fugue finishing...

Mar 4, 2024
  4. Gorg00 liked sieger's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I think there is a valid discussion to be had about raid difficulty--my thing is that you don't measure raid difficulty by the duration of...

Mar 4, 2024
  5. Gorg00 replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Gate keeping "who is a gamer" to make yourself feel better is silly. People who play games are gamers, some are better than others at...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. Gorg00 replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

You can tone police your own guild mates who are _actually_ trying to diminish SR's accomplishments by calling into question the tactics...

Mar 2, 2024
  7. Gorg00 replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

If anything this is yet another example of how silly the metric we use for determining the race is when something as out of a guild's hands...

Mar 2, 2024
  8. Gorg00 liked Raccoo's post in the thread QA In Progress Braxi's Howl overwrites T`vyl's Resolve.

Up until the last two ranks of Braxi's Howl, it would not overwrite T`vyls Resolve. In Laurion's Song, Braxi increased to 20%, and T`vyl's...

Feb 26, 2024
  9. Gorg00 replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You have both all the time, and they both stack with each other.

Feb 22, 2024
  10. Gorg00 replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Luckily we have consistency. The metric, as per DPG and the mechanics of the game since day 1, is who deals the most damage to the mob...

Jan 25, 2024
  11. Gorg00 replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

I've been playing this game on and off for 20 years, people have been DPS racing the entire time. Back in the day you'd have entire...

Jan 25, 2024
  12. Gorg00 replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Let's be clear, sieger plays a cleric. The absolute worst class in the game for winning a DPS race.

Jan 24, 2024
  13. Gorg00 replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Meanwhile, you expect people to bow down to your wants? Sorry you can't compete at the DPS race, life sucks, you don't always get what...

Jan 24, 2024
  14. Gorg00 replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

The theory is doing a lot of heavy lifting there ;) Since in practice people who are camping named generally want a specific named, and...

Jan 23, 2024
  15. Gorg00 replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

The entire idea of a "camp" is such a selfish thing to want enforced. "I showed up here first, therefore this shared resource belongs...

Jan 23, 2024
  16. Gorg00 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

You ignore actual data and double down on your ChatGPT false data. That's what "triggered" people. I use " " because people telling you...

Dec 7, 2023
  17. Gorg00 replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

I think the vast bulk of ideas posted by people on these forums are awful, often times posted by people who have a history of posting...

Dec 7, 2023
  18. Gorg00 replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I suspect this mission is going to be a major struggle for group geared people.

Dec 7, 2023
  19. Gorg00 replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Nothing ChatGPT says about any topic is of any consequence to anything except to people dumb enough to think ChatGPT is meaningful.

Dec 7, 2023
  20. Gorg00 replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Presumably they would resend those items or put them in your claim window.

Nov 22, 2023
  21. Gorg00 replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Also like, you don't know that people who didn't dupe but now have too much money are innocents either. Otherwise the dupers just use...

Nov 22, 2023
  22. Gorg00 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

This would actually be fantastic. At 25% duration, something is stunned for 1s by the two main stuns? It's essentially impossible to...

Oct 27, 2023
  23. Gorg00 replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

This is silly. You're acting like the choice is between DPG releasing something publicly and keeping something "secret". It's not though,...

Oct 27, 2023
  24. Gorg00 liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Gorg00 is the reason why you can't get your nameds to spawn on a 72 minute average. There must be balance to the universe, yin and...

Oct 27, 2023
  25. Gorg00 replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Are you sure you were actually killing anything? I don't think I've ever gone more than like 60 minutes without getting a named spawn in...

Oct 27, 2023
  26. Gorg00 replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Class specific buffs have Target: Self, it might be reasonable to just dispell any self buffs.

Oct 25, 2023
  27. Gorg00 liked sieger's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Frankly I do not understand this weird obsession, and I have observed it as far back as 1999 when Kunark was announced, the EQ player base...

Oct 25, 2023
  28. Gorg00 replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Change anywhere, as often as you like, but only OOC seems like an extremely reasonable restriction. The idea that they kill campfires or...

Oct 23, 2023
  29. Gorg00 replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

This depends on how bad the opinion is. In general, a lot of people post really bad opinions, with little to no thought about the...

Oct 23, 2023
  30. Gorg00 replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Persona Swapping when OOC in any zone, with no cooldown seems perfectly reasonable. Adding weird arbitrary limitations like "POK Only" or...

Oct 23, 2023
  31. Gorg00 replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

This is a silly argument. It's absolutely factual that the catch up / leveling up experience in EQ is horrendous, and unless you're a...

Oct 16, 2023
  32. Gorg00 replied to the thread 30th expansion raids NEED to be harder.

I always thought the T1, T2, T3 being "Easy, Medium, Hard" was kind of silly with the timed releases and equal gear from each tier we have...

Oct 16, 2023
  33. Gorg00 replied to the thread The yearly question: another cut n paste expansion?.

We can already see the fruits of 64bit, they needed the bigger numbers to represent how much XP getting to 125 is going to take. I...

Oct 3, 2023
  34. Gorg00 replied to the thread The yearly question: another cut n paste expansion?.

I hope they make grinding take even longer in the next expansion. I was able to get 120 in like ~30 hours from grinding in ToL, it would...

Oct 3, 2023