Goodkitty's Recent Activity

1. Goodkitty liked Chanaluss's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Implement these classes in classic. It wont be a perfect experience, but with the classes implemented and a few logical minor changes, and...

Mar 26, 2024
  2. Goodkitty posted a new thread.

Personas and lore items

I'm not sure how you guys can combat this, but my idea would to be let EQUIPPED ITEMS magically float as if they didnt exist between...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 16, 2024
  3. Goodkitty replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

It means the aoe properties of roar is irrelevant on your parse. Like a pet proc on your pet toy.

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Goodkitty liked Alnitak's post in the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

Not happening, nope. After CotF they have discontinued some spells for various classes. Namely, Shared Merciless Ferocity and Focused...

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Goodkitty replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

Situational DPs is garbage DPS. It's icing on the cake at best. I call this kind of stuff Rube Goldberg DPS. I'm not sure how a...

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Goodkitty replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

DPS wise this cant be true. Your hate generating nuke is the best dps due to its refresh. Maelstrom is a close second. They're also way...

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Goodkitty replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

TLDR: Barrage of claws has a Z axis problem I've been giving both of these skills another chance. Roar seems "okay" , but theres some ...

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Goodkitty posted a new thread.

Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?

So Beastlords haven't had a new timer 11 single target nuke since level 112 (TOV Xpac). DBG, can you just make our newer reiterated...

Forum: Hybrid

Mar 11, 2024
  9. Goodkitty posted a new thread.

Blue xp progress bar not showing in main level bar UI

What the title says. Its mia!

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 6, 2023