Goburs's Recent Activity

1. Goburs posted a new thread.

Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>

<The Filthy Casualz> Currently farming Blood raids, Demi Plane, and Anguish BONUSES FOR INT CASTERS CURRENTLY Recruitment: We are open to...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

May 15, 2022
  2. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

Bump

May 15, 2022
  3. Goburs liked Ginix's post in the thread [Vaniki] Bind Rush.

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2022
  4. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

Raid schedule has changed to two days a week! Tues/Thurs. Come hang with us, clear current content, and then hang with your family on the...

Apr 17, 2022
  5. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

Bump, wru bards? Bonuses available for a few bards.

Mar 17, 2022
  6. Goburs liked Rhythar's post in the thread Merge DoDh and PoR for Aradune and Rizlona, please?.

That's pretty harsh. I'm playing on Aradune. I want lots of time to enjoy all the expansions. I want the server to be around for a long...

Mar 11, 2022
  7. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

shazam

Mar 10, 2022
  8. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

hi

Jan 23, 2022
  9. Goburs replied to the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

Would a dev give an indication if this amount of attention is working in our favor please? Are ya'll discussing the idea of implementing...

Jan 9, 2022
  10. Goburs liked Hamshire's post in the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

Riftseekers' Sanctum is one of the end zones of Omens of War and it has four desired bosses. Queen Pyrilonis King Gelaqua Feratha Chailak...

Jan 9, 2022
  11. Goburs liked Creepin's post in the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

Alright @devs I set up the foundation, now all you guys gotta do is implement it. [IMG]

Jan 9, 2022
  12. Goburs liked Triconix's post in the thread Curious, what happened ???? I am hearing a lot of accounts have been suspended....

Should've been a year so they miss the entire expansion.

Jan 9, 2022
  13. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

bump

Jan 8, 2022
  14. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

bump

Jan 1, 2022
  15. Goburs replied to the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

My guild would love to see this entered in. We aren't really hardcore enough to afk check for them and run a raid over....so this would be...

Dec 25, 2021
  16. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

Dec 11, 2021
  17. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

bump

Dec 4, 2021