Goburs's Recent Activity

1. Goburs liked aiha's post in the thread QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

If it's any help, this bug has been around forever, I remember being locked out of Tacvi corpses and LDoN raid chests during SoD/UF era...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  2. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

BUMP -- Void down Still recruiting!

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  3. Goburs liked Gialana's post in the thread QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

You're thinking of Q&A :) QA is quality assurance. In this case, I think it means they're testing it on their end, trying to reproduce...

Mar 27, 2024
  4. Goburs replied to the thread QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

Well, that is a good thing! Thanks Devs, from all of us folks or w/e

Mar 27, 2024
  5. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

CoTF opens up tomorrow, and we are closing in on a full roster of mains during weeknight raids. Come give us a try, I bet ya stay around!

Mar 27, 2024
  6. Goburs replied to the thread QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

QA in progress? Curious what this stage of the bug submission this puts us at? Who's questioning, and who's answering what here? Forgive me...

Mar 27, 2024
  7. Goburs replied to the thread QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

I would try running a raid with Devs, having one of them die, than completing the event without that person releasing or being rezzed....

Mar 19, 2024
  8. Goburs posted a new thread.

QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids

4-5 times now, we have seen someone who was dead, either waiting on a rez, or just not having zoned to their bind point to run...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 9, 2024
  9. Goburs replied to the thread Aradune <The Filthy Casualz>!.

Bump! Always looking to add to our family!

Dec 29, 2023