Gnomeland's Recent Activity

1. Gnomeland replied to the thread Melee got the Raw end of the deal.

On level up expansions: melee got the raw end of the deal, I'm switching to caster! On no level up expansions: caster got the raw end of...

Dec 17, 2021
  2. Gnomeland replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

People still play RuneScape. They still play League of Legends. They still play Diablo 2. Judging by the number of "remastered" games...

Dec 12, 2021
  3. Gnomeland replied to the thread Review of TOL expansion.

This is the wrong way to think about content. A quality game developer designs for the player, not for themselves. They don't think...

Dec 12, 2021
  4. Gnomeland replied to the thread Stuck with FTP players and moving onto expansion.

I remember they previously justified not granting past expansions on the policy that free to play should always be five levels behind. Now...

Dec 7, 2021
  5. Gnomeland replied to the thread Do Players Still Do Hero's Journey?.

Useful in places, but has sections of it that just make you throw up your hands, so over all not a great experience for new players. A...

Dec 6, 2021
  6. Gnomeland replied to the thread Stuck with FTP players and moving onto expansion.

Test has been on the same expansions model as free to play Live since TBL or earlier. Try copying over any account without the latest...

Dec 1, 2021
  7. Gnomeland replied to the thread Stuck with FTP players and moving onto expansion.

Test is three expansions behind for free to play, same as Live. So not really. Benefit is not paying subscriptions at the cost of no...

Dec 1, 2021
  8. Gnomeland replied to the thread Is EQ small potatoes and not worth developing?.

As much as it sounds annoying, making noise is the first step towards getting heard. Voting silent with your wallet is the worst thing...

Nov 30, 2021
  9. Gnomeland replied to the thread Is EQ small potatoes and not worth developing?.

Based on last reported numbers I could find, the number of subscribers is ~60,000 players and the revenue per year is ~$11 million....

Nov 30, 2021