gnomeboss's Recent Activity

1. gnomeboss replied to the thread Maximum Echo.

thank you for taking the time to type out all your insights and play-by-play.

Dec 20, 2020
  2. gnomeboss replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

[IMG] ah, yes, the 6 raider paradigm. the gall of the plebs not enjoying their ezmode if only they were, you know, you. your epeen...

Dec 12, 2020
  3. gnomeboss replied to the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

i think ngreth said once that doing it w/ a container as you suggested means creating a new item for every existing item in the game which...

Dec 3, 2020
  4. gnomeboss replied to the thread Cleric Promised Heals/Interposition (and Why You Shouldn't Block Them on Raids).

on the odd chance that some young gnome is getting started in the heal business and is leery of promised because of all the "stuff" people...

Nov 24, 2020
  5. gnomeboss replied to the thread Cleric Promised Heals/Interposition (and Why You Shouldn't Block Them on Raids).

two thumbs up to clarisa for sharing this info. even outside of raiding, pr/pi is totally worth a gem. clarisa was spot on, saying pi is...

Nov 19, 2020
  6. gnomeboss liked Clarisa's post in the thread Cleric Promised Heals/Interposition (and Why You Shouldn't Block Them on Raids).

(Note: I wrote this post for my guild a year or so ago to inform them about promised heals and interposition, which some members were not...

Nov 19, 2020
  7. gnomeboss liked Clarisa's post in the thread Alliance Heal range issues..

This is from a thread I wrote four years ago but the range and relative heal amounts have not changed since. Ignore the "Large Rain Heal"...

Nov 12, 2020
  8. gnomeboss replied to the thread Alliance Heal range issues..

i think the heal radiates from the tank. but the range of the heal from highest to lowest is shm/cle/dru. and the base healing from highest...

Nov 12, 2020
  9. gnomeboss replied to the thread Rune Binding Powder.

magelo gives you some insight. it's reliant on user submitted drops so it's far from perfect, but it's a place to start. drop rate looks...

Oct 18, 2020
  10. gnomeboss replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

like current model othmir or some new abomination? 'cause if it's the former ... preorder sales might be going up!

Oct 18, 2020
  11. gnomeboss liked Zamiam's post in the thread Upgrade to heroic??.

yes you can .. and the heroic augs are NON prestige so you can use them ..

Oct 18, 2020
  12. gnomeboss replied to the thread Upgrade to heroic??.

if i upgrade to a heroic on an existing ftp account, can i do the heroic aug quests? some of those aren't prestige and are solid for ftp...

Oct 17, 2020
  13. gnomeboss liked Cadira's post in the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

You asked for it! Beast stuff I remember parsing, roughly: Dissident seemed to add about 50% dps when no other HHE was present to...

Sep 28, 2020
  14. gnomeboss liked Cadira's post in the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

Bard by a landslide. I've parsed shaman epic out to increase zerk dps with just cleaving/frenzied resolve by out 20%. Seen almost exact...

Sep 28, 2020
  15. gnomeboss liked Szilent's post in the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

beastlord numbers tooo. pls more nummmmmbers

Sep 28, 2020
  16. gnomeboss replied to the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

cattastraphy going full iksar w/ the math! szilent is right though, we need those sweet fero/fury(s) bl numbers. my bl, superkitrix,...

Sep 28, 2020
  17. gnomeboss replied to the thread Froststone Teleport in Dwarf Heritage Crate.

wts velium. pieces, bricks, and blocks.

Sep 25, 2020
  18. gnomeboss liked Nilwean's post in the thread Froststone Teleport in Dwarf Heritage Crate.

That goes to SOV Frostone, not TOV Frostone If it was TOV it would say crystaltwob

Sep 25, 2020
  19. gnomeboss replied to the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

how about moving auras to permanent buff status and adding New and Exciting auras to use. auras 2.0 can have the tedious level of mana...

Sep 19, 2020
  20. gnomeboss replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

forcallen has been asking for necromancer run speed enhancements since Elidroth's Ubiquitous No Beta Sessions and still hasn't given up...

Sep 16, 2020