GNOME_POWER's Recent Activity

1. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

Globb attack event before expansion introduction. "The Legacy of Ykesha" This was when the server was in Japan. Since it is a late start,...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:22 PM
  2. GNOME_POWER liked Jevax's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

What follows is a lore discussion of elements of froglok culture that I personally find interesting. The frogloks, like some other...

Mar 28, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  3. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Troll Warrior Starter Armor Quest (DaBashers Armor) Uncompletable.

If you do their task, you can get newbie armor. However, it may be time-consuming to find out which part of the task is to be done. V`Lynn...

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:36 PM
  4. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Troll Warrior Starter Armor Quest (DaBashers Armor) Uncompletable.

The dark elf necromancer needed a rare spawn rare drop component, so it might be better than that. When you clean the trash mob in the...

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:35 PM
  5. GNOME_POWER liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

Being able to use a vendor you have bad faction with by using sneak has been in the game from the beginning. That was a benefit of...

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:54 AM
  6. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Tipsy Gnome Race (Anniv. 17) says completed when never done.

I believe the gnome character used in the task became a red name when the number of uses were exhausted. Need to be careful...

Mar 24, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  7. GNOME_POWER liked Andarriel's post in the thread Dragon Ball Creator Passes Way.

Now they gotta find the dragonballs and wish for him back! My favorite character is vegeta i used to watch when they were pretty new...

Mar 9, 2024
  8. GNOME_POWER liked Herf's post in the thread Dragon Ball Creator Passes Way.

I never read or heard of the Manga back in the day. Eventually I heard about games based on this and my first thought upon seeing the...

Mar 9, 2024
  9. GNOME_POWER liked Tappin's post in the thread Dragon Ball Creator Passes Way.

A sad piece of news this week... We were given news yesterday that Akira Toriyama passed away earlier this month. I just want to say thanks...

Mar 9, 2024
  10. GNOME_POWER liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Map Label changes don't save after changing personas in the same zone..

Make sure you aren't using the default map, it has had issues of not saving the labels. Always use your Goods or Brewells or which ever you...

Mar 1, 2024
  11. GNOME_POWER liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Spell not found error with Malo AA.

Yet they specifically coded the game to work exactly this way. This is the work of the AA revamp/consolidation, they reduced the work...

Feb 28, 2024
  12. GNOME_POWER liked cerblade's post in the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

Category: Quest (can reproduce) Date 2/8/24 Character : Cerblade (90 Bard Mischief) Zone : Sunrise Hills Loc : -2721.92, 2108.21, 3.85...

Feb 21, 2024
  13. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Confirmed Postmasters Challenge Bugged?.

18 letters have been delivered and the quest cannot continue any further. Count stopped on 10/18.

Feb 21, 2024
  14. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread 4th broken quest/task found.

I think this is the task you are trying to do. Beware of Ogres https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3159 /waypoint 355,...

Feb 19, 2024
  15. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Styria Fearnon quest. Another one not working..

I think you can get rewards by handing over items. Since they respond with the keyword "pirates" the conversation that follows is either...

Feb 18, 2024
  16. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Furtog Ogrebane quest broken?.

This is an old type of quest, so all you have to do is collect the items and give them to him. The current quest text seems to be omitted?...

Feb 17, 2024
  17. GNOME_POWER liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Ah. Yes. I think probably the comment was directed toward the content of EQ. Not the content of the video. But, I think we're...

Jan 28, 2024
  18. GNOME_POWER liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Yes. That's why it is UPCOMING crap. If you think it was crap before, wait until you see the crap of the future! o_O The purpose of this...

Jan 28, 2024
  19. GNOME_POWER liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Hello everyone! Fading here, from The EverQuest Show. I'm so excited to kick things off for the Year of Darkpaw with our newest trailer...

Jan 28, 2024
  20. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Sambata Tribal Advisor does not spawn.

I feel like it rarely spawned when the NPC switched after defeating the trigger in Rockhopper Cave.

Jan 9, 2024