GNOME_POWER's Recent Activity

1. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Thanks for the necro for revamp!.

Certainly happened, but is it so problematic?

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  2. GNOME_POWER liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

Great info for new players - but believe me that content was not rarely touched. Those of us who played then spent most of our game time...

Jun 21, 2019 at 8:18 AM
  3. GNOME_POWER liked Cragzop's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

Zones got used during the day. At least I know my group (actually group of 5-6 talking over Skype!) played in pretty much every instance...

4. GNOME_POWER liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

I started working on an OoW guide this week and when I started piecing things together I realized there is a bit of content that was very...

5. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Iksar Warrior - Pride of the Legion piercer.

a goblin messenger in Frontier Mountains Fippy Droped (1kill 1Drop) Current Expansion: TDS Ragefire Droped (1kill 1Drop) Current Expansion:...

Jun 20, 2019 at 11:26 PM
  6. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Enchanter Epic ( Verina Tomb and Vessel Drozlin ) Wraith of a shissir.

I can propose a new EPIC Quest for TLP. It new mysteries and explores the world in search of rare items. There are no spoilers, so it will...

Jun 20, 2019 at 7:33 AM
  7. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

Go to the side of the building, go up the slope and go to the second floor.

Jun 19, 2019 at 11:01 PM
  8. GNOME_POWER liked svann's post in the thread Translocate Changes.

It was always kind of a cheese mechanic. So you can save yourself after the tanks die? But then you gotta come back, wait on their rez...

Jun 19, 2019 at 9:43 PM
  9. GNOME_POWER liked Bobbybick's post in the thread .001% whats the point?.

I like the decimals, I also still use default UI.

Jun 19, 2019 at 7:49 PM
  10. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Citadel of Anguish Signets.

I do not know on which server you are playing... TLP? Execute step two? Access to Asylum of Anguish...

Jun 19, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  11. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Iksar Warrior - Pride of the Legion piercer.

How is Part 6 broken in TLP? That Part 6 quest worked for me at Live, but just for the interest.

Jun 18, 2019 at 9:53 PM
  12. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Mount key ring slots in marketplace.

It is displayed in my toons. 5/10/25 Slot Server Cazic Thule / Vox / Ragefire / Luclin Only the display of my LV85 Heroic...

Jun 16, 2019
  13. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Shaman 1.0 problems.

Use the "Find Item" at the bottom right of the inventory window. I think that it might be in the bottom of a bag or in a bank.

Jun 16, 2019
  14. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Shaman 1.0 problems.

Find "a wandering spirit" in West Karana?

Jun 15, 2019
  15. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Questions for your knowledgable bards.

(DoT is a PBAE so I'm singing...) Is the target of the DD yourself?

Jun 14, 2019
  16. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Extended Target Window Key Binding.

There may be a difference between TLP only or in combination with LIVE?

Jun 13, 2019
  17. GNOME_POWER liked Prathun's post in the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

What gives you the impression that the changes to Translocate are related to charm?

Jun 13, 2019
  18. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread How is this even remotely possible?.

a protector of growth? http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=5538 The Protectors of Growth or Pogs for short, are on a 25 minute...

Jun 13, 2019
  19. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Extended Target Window Key Binding.

Is it not displayed? Agnarr Server LV17 SHM Can configure, but need level 20 to use. [IMG] What is your level and server? Game Update...

Jun 12, 2019
  20. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread How has the Nektulos 2.0 revamp totally been scrubbed from the internet?.

He says it's bad because there are no golems from Nektulos.

Jun 11, 2019
  21. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Faelin Bloodbriar Missing after turn in to Telin.

I played an epic about a month ago. Those quests worked for me. [IMG]

Jun 11, 2019
  22. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Why no Green Froglok Skin in HH Seb?.

I think it is the few who go to HH Sebi to seek the skin of the frog.

Jun 7, 2019
  23. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Running problems.

New make LV1 Ogre SHD server:Agnarr Weight 115/140 non:BUFF non:SoW non:Mount Far Clip Plane:100% Actor Clip Plane:Max Shadows:Off...

Jun 7, 2019
  24. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread How to reach Monkey Rock.

[IMG]

Jun 7, 2019
  25. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread How to reach Monkey Rock.

*** Trophies quest is ow. You do not need a ticket. So you got on a ship and went to "The Buried Sea" to swim to "Monkey Rock". I think...

Jun 7, 2019
  26. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Running problems.

Are you rogue? Or are you using shroud?

Jun 5, 2019
  27. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread keep crashed after update client..

DirectX9c installed? What about trying to scan disk to your HDD or SSD? etc...

Jun 3, 2019
  28. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread is there a way to force adventure level lock after AA cap limit?.

How about using your experience to create Essence Emerald?

Jun 3, 2019
  29. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

You need to mention when, where and how you died.

Jun 2, 2019
  30. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Ghanex Drah not dropping his own head?`.

Kill those that are not undead.

May 31, 2019
  31. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Imprint of the Enhanced Minion buff not working.

What is your level? Note: I guess and talk about your situation, but that is not necessarily the answer you want. "You should wear...

May 30, 2019
  32. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread LVL 70 Hotzone Quest Issue.

You stand here and pull a mob from the basement using a pet. Of course, huge train. It takes a very long time if the target mob is not...

May 29, 2019
  33. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Hidden Bag Slots.

I think there was a limit to the amount of EQ screen drawing.

May 29, 2019
  34. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread What a TLP should be DBG this is pure input.

You also have the option of watching a great EQ match on Twich or Youtube.

May 28, 2019
  35. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Denied Access.

Automatic acquisition and fixing of IP address?

May 24, 2019
  36. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Played this game a long time and i have never seen anything like what i experienced in gorukar.

This sounds like the lyrics. Is a new song created? [media]

May 24, 2019
  37. GNOME_POWER liked Tucoh's post in the thread Don't Trip.

The only thing that kept me sane when getting this achievement was recording the failures so i could make a blooper reel. I know i didn't...

May 22, 2019
  38. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Selecting a spell in spell gems list goes off screen.

Put the Spell Gem on the right edge or down edge. I think they look right. What does it mean that the screen goes out? [IMG] [IMG]

May 22, 2019
  39. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

Which product do you use? I use Logicool trackballs, but I have never had such a situation.

May 22, 2019
  40. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

And it should be KOS at first. When they are hostile, my soul will be delighted. Do fun factioning work! more!

May 18, 2019
  41. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Eryslai, Kingdom of Wind (poair) temple minis ??.

Have a look at this. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/raspers-guides-updated-to-include-pop.257452/

May 16, 2019
  42. GNOME_POWER liked Captain Video's post in the thread Creating bard now, look forward to ksing your giants, named, etc.

One of the golden rules of ForumQuest is that the most nonsensical threads get posted on patch day.

May 15, 2019
  43. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Odd Cycling of Colors on Name.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-april-17-2019.257154/ *** Miscellaneous *** - Players who log in...

May 14, 2019
  44. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Character experience bug?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/difference-in-xp-between-toons.256996/

May 13, 2019
  45. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Spell: Imbue Water missing from vendor?.

Because it is sold by Agnarr-Server, I think that it will be sold by future expansion. It is player creation until it reaches there....

May 9, 2019
  46. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Copper Medal of War.

Is it Beast Epic 1.0? I think you should do this quest. The Grimling War http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8240

May 9, 2019
  47. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Lich Spells Bug On Zoning?.

Did you take four minutes to zoning?

May 8, 2019
  48. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Crashing no reason.

There is something wrong. In my case, the SSD was broken.

May 8, 2019
  49. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Serverwides are lagging out the server "Selos".

It's better to post the actual delayed video than to post the silly bot's observation video.

May 8, 2019
  50. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Test Update 04/22/19 - New Bugs Only.

Common sense in the planes is different from our common sense...

May 5, 2019
  51. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Best Zones for Harvesting?.

It depends on the expansion. At one time, it was trendmic to harvest larvae in the Temple of Bertoxxulous.

Apr 27, 2019
  52. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Just had my first warp hack experience.

You can warp it by rez the corpse?

Apr 27, 2019
  53. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Magician pet.

It is sold here and there.(Jewelry shop/etc...) It also drop from the mobs. [IMG]Malachite...

Apr 26, 2019
  54. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Windowed gamma resets in game..

Are you using a laptop pc?

Apr 26, 2019
  55. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Gnome Heritage Armor - Texture Problems.

This has been happening for a long time ago. That is, the color appearance may differ between the character select and in the game. What...

Apr 25, 2019
  56. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Summoning Nec pets.

A bone chip is a piece of bone obtained when you knock down a skeletons. [IMG]Bone Chips...

Apr 25, 2019
  57. GNOME_POWER liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Selo tradeskill gain rate.

Between autocombine and massively increasing stacksize / adding stacksize to previously UNstackable items tradeskills are easier than ever...

Apr 24, 2019
  58. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Selo tradeskill gain rate.

It's easy now. If you make a mistake with the recipe or ingredients, they will not disappear.

Apr 24, 2019
  59. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Fabled Mobs Instantly Despawn and Turn to Non-Fabled Version.

I encountered a similar situation in the Plane of Storms. I think there are other tricks to fight the spicy fabled ones.

Apr 23, 2019
  60. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Lagging on killshots only?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/lag-upon-mobs-death.257280/

Apr 23, 2019
  61. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Prestige Items - What's the Purpose on Super Old Content?.

I think that I do not have any problems because there are a lot of equipment that can be used free of charge. Those equipment can be used...

Apr 22, 2019
  62. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Shaman Epic Help.

Mangler? I will start the quest when Kunark.

Apr 21, 2019
  63. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Killing EPIC/Quest Spawns Mobs - DV/GM HELP!.

I think "an angry goblin" will not trigger-spawn. Isn't it ”Warlord Skargus"?

Apr 21, 2019
  64. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Fabled Coirnav Avatar of Water bug.

Advice I can do Do not make the text color white.

Apr 20, 2019
  65. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Killing EPIC/Quest Spawns Mobs - DV/GM HELP!.

Did you start it while others were in the zone? For example ... Coldain Ring #6 "Poxbreath Yellowfang" is trigger-spawned in the orc camp,...

Apr 20, 2019
  66. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Summon corpse removed?.

Maybe integrated into AA. "Call of the Hero" Corpse Version...

Apr 19, 2019
  67. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread (Selo) Porters: To Porters Who Port for Free: YOU'RE Awful.

It's easy now because buffing doesn't reduce the catalyst.

Apr 19, 2019
  68. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Merging Live server.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/server-merge.250683/page-2#post-3688596

Apr 19, 2019
  69. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Mage pet will not take Entwined Hammer.

Uh… I think your pet wants it to be used by you.

Apr 18, 2019
  70. GNOME_POWER liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TBL era items now available on Mangler?.

Or the original poster is attempting to stir up drama. We did a search of player inventories on Mangler. No one has either of these items.

Apr 17, 2019
  71. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Necromancer Slow Nerfed?.

Do you use this? The Lady's Entreaty http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=111238

Apr 17, 2019
  72. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Question and Proposal: Why isn't the Ancient Cyclops also found in the Karanas?.

It is possible to spawn him, but maybe the item does not drop.

Apr 16, 2019
  73. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Where is heroic prismatic gemstone from.

Reference URL https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/heroic-aug-quests.212681/...

Apr 15, 2019
  74. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Ashenhand (60 monk discipline) missing on Agnarr.

Currently, toms are sold by monk tom vender in PoK, Agnarr server.

Apr 14, 2019
  75. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Bard slow - rot stacking.

Please try with him next time. Wrext Mal Annihilator http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=32478 [IMG]

Apr 12, 2019
  76. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Mangler VP key ground spawns.

It should have been changed to random ground spawns. Swamp of No Hope/Kaesora

Apr 11, 2019
  77. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Mage pet.

First of all, how about comparing it in the Kunark era?

Apr 11, 2019
  78. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread First bag on Mangler?.

It is best to buy a anniversary packs. Many items can be held. These bags have a weight reduction.It will alleviate your slowdown....

Apr 10, 2019
  79. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread are GM's gonna get serious and start banning all these 3rd party software players?.

Although not possible before, DBG has changed that mechanism. Yes, now we can auto-follow outside the group. I do not remember when it...

Apr 10, 2019
  80. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread What direction are the devs taking with pure int casters?.

Jumping in any class reduces endurance.

Apr 9, 2019
  81. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread weird lag issue.

Oh, yes... I think that is intended. (The server impact of mass killings by Ranger's headshots was measured) If you overload the server in...

Apr 9, 2019
  82. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Mangler BS Help.

Two types of forges are installed in the workshop near the bank. Culture smithing is synthesized in a designated forge. If you can not, it...

Apr 8, 2019
  83. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Botters ruining TLP, what do Daybreak?.

It seems to me that a malicious gnome is trying to steal a camp.

Apr 8, 2019
  84. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Missing mobs on Progression servers.

Reference thread https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/infected-paw-revamps.241392/...

Apr 8, 2019
  85. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Can Trolls buy Shaman spells in Neriak without being KOS?.

u play Mangler server? Your best bet is to return home(origin) and buy locally. There are no shaman guilds in the neriak/freeport, and no...

Apr 7, 2019
  86. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Character Selection Screen Helm Graphic.

This is the result of a compromise with a claim to always display helms and a claim to always hide helms.

Apr 6, 2019
  87. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Server Transfer Character Name Questions.

If I send a parcel to my toon, it may reach others?

Apr 5, 2019
  88. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Collector of Transference.

Vox : Found Agnarr : Found Cazic Thule - Fennin Ro : Found Fippy Darkpaw : Found Luclin - Stromm : Found Xegony - Druzzil Ro : Found

Apr 1, 2019
  89. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Agro is all messed up please fix!.

This is a problem because it causes an unintended accident.

Mar 31, 2019
  90. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Necro level 25 Summon Corpse spell.

Summon Corpse NEC/39 SHD/51 It should have been level 39. This spell may have removed.

Mar 31, 2019
  91. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Missing mobs on Progression servers.

I do not know because I did not create a toon on that server. Did you try to enter the paw cave?

Mar 30, 2019
  92. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Griegs missing mobs on selo???.

They were added in later expansion. They do not appear until the Serpent's Spine expansion is opened. Maybe.

Mar 28, 2019
  93. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Forage block at 200.

Forage is working. In a few minutes I got 200 to 201 skills. LV105 Druid Server:Cazic Thule - Fennin Ro

Mar 23, 2019
  94. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Lavastorm is messed up.

I also had such a situation long ago. The driver for the video card is the cause. Basically a new one is desirable, but if there is a...

Mar 23, 2019
  95. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Where's Bartle Barnick?.

Newbie Armor? It is when the PoP extension is opened.

Mar 17, 2019
  96. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Fishing Mastery AA stays grayed out.

You have "Master Level" skills other than fishing?

Mar 14, 2019
  97. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 02/20/19.

Forage is similar to tradeskill behavior. He has a lot of failures, but he will make an effort to 50. [IMG]

Mar 1, 2019
  98. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Idea for spell - "Thorny soles".

These are traditional. I think that it will not be fixed as it is intentional. Guk:Mysterious sliping floor Old Sebilis:Sliping floor...

Mar 1, 2019
  99. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread NPC sold items over priced.

Let's try Hero's Journey Achievements!! New players get comparable equipment for free!!...

Feb 26, 2019
  100. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Shaman Epic 1.0 Broken at Ooglyn turnin.

I started a quest for the third shaman... She said that I could swim. But not guide me. Ooglyn script does not seem to work. I decided to...

Feb 25, 2019
  101. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread an ungainly beast.

Reference Thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Feb 24, 2019
  102. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Need help identifying a Shadowknight item.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/artifact-items.31253/

Jan 2, 2019
  103. GNOME_POWER replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia.

"an ashenbone broodmaster" Kill him every time he emerges. You repeat it for about three months. Once you kill that extra you will finally...

Jan 2, 2019