Glow's Recent Activity

1. Glow posted a new thread.

No drop gear with negative magic resist?

Is there any notable new gear that will no longer be "no drop" and will have negative magic resist?

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 1, 2021
  2. Glow replied to the thread Best Multi Named Camps?.

Why would FBSS or SMR be valuable? I mean SMR maybe, but FBSS? The sky belt can be duo'd by an enchanter cleric and will be...

May 1, 2021
  3. Glow replied to the thread Mischief - Can we just not open with classic?.

Counter offer. Make classic 3 months and release Kunark and velious at the same time.

Apr 29, 2021
  4. Glow posted a new thread.

DEVS PLZ: Randomize the plat giants with other non rares of the same level, please please please

Okay, so basically frost giants, hill giants, and maybe seafuries are going to be THE main RMT camp for all of classic and perhaps beyond....

Apr 29, 2021
  5. Glow replied to the thread Mischief will not be an RMT paradise, quite the opposite..

I currently have 100 or so left and don't really need krono tbh.

Apr 29, 2021
  6. Glow posted a new thread.

Mischief will not be an RMT paradise, quite the opposite.

Now, classic and the first few expansions are 100% the best time to make krono, and the best time for the RMTs, but I keep hearing how...

Apr 28, 2021
  7. Glow replied to the thread Please open both servers that will merge into Mischief at the same time.

To be clear Machen, I wasn't trying to claim credit for the mischief idea. Mostly to mock people like you who are anti everything and...

Apr 28, 2021
  8. Glow liked Trevalon's post in the thread Please open both servers that will merge into Mischief at the same time.

2 Servers is almost a must. Honestly, if DPG doesn't do 2 servers I may question my involvement of this TLP round. I have not missed a...

Apr 27, 2021
  9. Glow replied to the thread Please open both servers that will merge into Mischief at the same time.

They specifically said there would be overflow servers that merge. I'm saying spit them out at the same time, don't try and do it after...

Apr 27, 2021
  10. Glow posted a new thread.

Please open both servers that will merge into Mischief at the same time

Classic is my, and many people's favourite of the vanilla 3. It will be extremely disappointing if the first 2 weeks aren't even playable...

Apr 27, 2021