Gloomfall's Recent Activity

1. Gloomfall liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Constant crashing during beta test caused me to be unable to participate..

Sorry to burst your bubble, thats the default response for everything, CS isnt actually making a determination as to whats a bug or not,...

Jan 3, 2024
  2. Gloomfall posted a new thread.

Setting to Persona on Login

When logging into my character, no matter which persona I log off as when I login it seems to switch to my Warrior persona. My original...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 2, 2024
  3. Gloomfall replied to the thread Constant crashing during beta test caused me to be unable to participate..

Just to confirm, I was told that this is likely a bug from GM Spoom.

Jan 2, 2024
  4. Gloomfall posted a new thread.

Constant crashing during beta test caused me to be unable to participate.

As the title says, the constant crashing I experienced during the beta test process of Laurion's Song caused me to be unable to...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 29, 2023
  5. Gloomfall liked Iven's post in the thread Alternate Persona - Aug does get removed.

The drood got two Snowbound Lifewalker Wristguard equipped. One has a Darklight Emblem aug on it. The other one something else. I saved an...

Dec 10, 2023
  6. Gloomfall liked Arishkogol's post in the thread Persona removing augs.

I've switched personas twice now and both times when I log in the next day I notice a handful of augs (not the same ones) show up in my...

Dec 9, 2023
  7. Gloomfall replied to the thread Persona removing augs.

I noticed this happening most frequently with my bracers, it's likely because they have the same name and different augs in them. The bug...

Dec 9, 2023