globeadue's Recent Activity

1. globeadue replied to the thread Issues with discord - Authentication and Support.

It should also be noted that you cannot contact admins on the discord for assistance etc. Your message could not be delivered because you...

Apr 8, 2020
  2. globeadue posted a new thread.

Issues with discord - Authentication and Support

Greetings the following things are currently issues. 1. Someone at daybreak turned on the required verified account to use the discord...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 8, 2020
  3. globeadue replied to the thread Request: Mangler RCA.

We as paying players do deserve some legitimate status of whats going on and what is being done to remedy it. It isn't a one time thing and...

Mar 26, 2020
  4. globeadue liked Imukai's post in the thread Request: Mangler RCA.

It's common in business to provide a RCA* to your clients whenever there is downtime of their paid services. If not the true RCA, at least...

Mar 26, 2020
  5. globeadue replied to the thread Info Needed DBG Store items are missing metadata data and wrong/missing intem inspect details.

inconsistent claiming function example: Adoptable domesticated bleeder - has a rewards window claim function, lets you see the item you are...

Mar 9, 2020
  6. globeadue replied to the thread Info Needed DBG Store items are missing metadata data and wrong/missing intem inspect details.

Inspecting this shows it has 'unwrap brain in the jar effect" clicking the link to that shows adopt the iksar familiar and make it your...

Mar 4, 2020
  7. globeadue posted a new thread.

Info Needed DBG Store items are missing metadata data and wrong/missing intem inspect details

This applies notably to the contents of heritage crates, I'm going to say every heritage crate items because no two seem to work the same...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 4, 2020
  8. globeadue posted a new thread.

Not A Bug official discord is a mess

what a sad pile of excrement the official discord server is currently Some nitwit turned on phone validation to post - as someone with a...

Forum: Resolved

Feb 25, 2020
  9. globeadue liked Deekex's post in the thread Agnarr to Mangler Transfers.

I'm posting this as both something of a question and a suggestion. I played on Agnarr for a long time but, like many players on the...

Feb 19, 2020
  10. globeadue replied to the thread Agnarr to Mangler Transfers.

It's not about the levels or in game dropped gear, yes all that is easily remade fresh rolling a new char. I want my collectors edition...

Feb 19, 2020