globeadue's Recent Activity

1. globeadue replied to the thread Request: Mangler RCA.

We as paying players do deserve some legitimate status of whats going on and what is being done to remedy it. It isn't a one time thing and...

Mar 26, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  2. globeadue liked Imukai's post in the thread Request: Mangler RCA.

It's common in business to provide a RCA* to your clients whenever there is downtime of their paid services. If not the true RCA, at least...

Mar 26, 2020 at 7:45 AM
  3. globeadue replied to the thread Info Needed DBG Store items are missing metadata data and wrong/missing intem inspect details.

inconsistent claiming function example: Adoptable domesticated bleeder - has a rewards window claim function, lets you see the item you are...

Mar 9, 2020
  4. globeadue replied to the thread Info Needed DBG Store items are missing metadata data and wrong/missing intem inspect details.

Inspecting this shows it has 'unwrap brain in the jar effect" clicking the link to that shows adopt the iksar familiar and make it your...

Mar 4, 2020
  5. globeadue posted a new thread.

Info Needed DBG Store items are missing metadata data and wrong/missing intem inspect details

This applies notably to the contents of heritage crates, I'm going to say every heritage crate items because no two seem to work the same...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 4, 2020
  6. globeadue posted a new thread.

Not A Bug official discord is a mess

what a sad pile of excrement the official discord server is currently Some nitwit turned on phone validation to post - as someone with a...

Forum: Resolved

Feb 25, 2020
  7. globeadue liked Deekex's post in the thread Agnarr to Mangler Transfers.

I'm posting this as both something of a question and a suggestion. I played on Agnarr for a long time but, like many players on the...

Feb 19, 2020
  8. globeadue replied to the thread Agnarr to Mangler Transfers.

It's not about the levels or in game dropped gear, yes all that is easily remade fresh rolling a new char. I want my collectors edition...

Feb 19, 2020
  9. globeadue posted a new thread.

Not A Bug no Feedback subarea on forums

game takes you to the forums(here) to submit feedback and there is no feedback section 20+ years an no ones thought of this, seems like...

Jan 6, 2020
  10. globeadue replied to the thread Clear indication of TLP usable content from store.

why, was not this new bug report section for feedback and bugs?

Dec 19, 2019
  11. globeadue posted a new thread.

Clear indication of TLP usable content from store

I am a Mangler player, formerly Agnarr, it is beyond frustrating to not know if things bought online will be available on the server I am...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Dec 18, 2019
  12. globeadue replied to the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

So what is it? +50% Rare spawns as you updated your original post here from +50% Rare Item Drops or +50% Rare Item Drops as...

Dec 18, 2019
  13. globeadue posted a new thread.

Feature request: Shared Server Bag slot

Feature request: a bank bag slots like the shared bank, but is a shared server slot that only allows heirloom items inside the slots...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 1, 2019
  14. globeadue posted a new thread.

Store items need clear and consistent icons

I heard from a few people someone on mangler someone was going around trying to sell a Jungle Spider mount but was putting the jungle...

Nov 12, 2019
  15. globeadue posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Consume krono from server select

https://i.imgur.com/AvE4w2p.png [IMG]

Nov 4, 2019
  16. globeadue liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Massive lag on Agnarr.

Nope. Not fixed. At. All. Website, Login, Abilities, Spells, zoning, UCS, all taking MINUTES to respond.

Oct 6, 2019
  17. globeadue replied to the thread Crashing when going into Everquest from Character select!.

there are network problems going on atm.its causing crashes, timeouts and lag if you are so lucky to dodge all the crash/not loading...

Oct 6, 2019
  18. globeadue replied to the thread Agnarr, time to change it to F2P?.

Agnarr is not a TLP anymore, which was the main draw to play on the server. Without progression , that makes it a special rules server....

Oct 5, 2019
  19. globeadue liked Montag's post in the thread Agnarr, time to change it to F2P?.

I'd rather see feeder TLP servers to feed the population of Agnarr all the way to live, but barring that, I wouldn't mind this either.

Oct 4, 2019
  20. globeadue replied to the thread Feeder Servers? Why Not? Empower Growth! @Devs.

I'd like to see something like how diablo 3 does seasons... here is some harebrained special rule server for 30 days, here is a list of...

Oct 4, 2019
  21. globeadue replied to the thread Agnarr, time to change it to F2P?.

This person gets it. There is still reason to sub, access to prestige gear, access to pop/loy, AA caps etc. I have no intention to...

Oct 4, 2019
  22. globeadue posted a new thread.

Agnarr, time to change it to F2P?

It's progression is over, its now a paid for special rules server no different than the RP or PVP servers, so why keep it behind a paywall....

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Oct 4, 2019