Gio1999's Recent Activity

1. Gio1999 replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Going to be honest - I got 3 accounts and I'm canceling my subs. 1) No one really gets punished. 2) Cheating is blatant. 3) They...

Nov 30, 2023
  2. Gio1999 liked dizzl's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is simply no way these numbers are even vaguely correct. The bazaar price of nearly everything on Oakwynd 10x what it was on the...

Nov 30, 2023
  3. Gio1999 replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

We're just a bunch of boomers & millennials playing for a broken product. Why do a rollback? They got a new TLP to set up and give us...

Nov 23, 2023
  4. Gio1999 liked Xerzist's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Alright well, bye. Can't condone that one bit.

Nov 23, 2023
  5. Gio1999 liked Slaps's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

You will not be the only one, this is completely unacceptable.

Nov 23, 2023
  6. Gio1999 liked Xerzist's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

There is no other viable solution other than a roll-back of epic proportions.

Nov 23, 2023
  7. Gio1999 liked BaoDur's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Imagine being one of the people that paid for krono and had it on the bazaar for regular price. You were pretty much robbed.

Nov 23, 2023
  8. Gio1999 liked Slaps's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Cue the 25th Anniversary announcement

Nov 23, 2023
  9. Gio1999 liked uk6999's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Looks like it may be a wrap! GG! feelin cute, might try out next TLP.

Nov 23, 2023
  10. Gio1999 liked Xerzist's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback? I don't think that is wise. Now you have people with 5 million + plat on Luclin for Oakwynd...

Nov 23, 2023
  11. Gio1999 liked Slaps's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

5 Million ? talk about Billions if not Trillions. Our Economy is gone, not to mention any other servers.

Nov 23, 2023
  12. Gio1999 replied to the thread Human Innoruuk Cleric.

Keep in mind the endearing thing about EQ was that things worked the way they should work to a fault. As they fix all the goofy stuff...

Nov 23, 2023
  13. Gio1999 liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Human Innoruuk Cleric.

Just make a dark elf cleric, parcel or shared bank some plat to it, buy spells and parcel/shared bank the scrolls to your human

Nov 23, 2023
  14. Gio1999 replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

You keep telling yourself that.

Nov 23, 2023
  15. Gio1999 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

It's wild to me that someone would publicly post something that says, "I have no idea how this or any other mmo work" Economies are...

Nov 23, 2023
  16. Gio1999 liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Every 8 to 12 weeks value of items DONT converge to zero. Seriously, where do these odd ideas originate???

Nov 23, 2023
  17. Gio1999 liked Ewaz of_E'ci's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

You have a point, i was thinking earlier, if they don't try to fix this then at least players and guilds will probably never need to worry...

Nov 23, 2023
  18. Gio1999 replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Nightfalls Guard> - Late Night - Semi-hardcore Raiding.

Yes, it's that good.

Nov 1, 2023
  19. Gio1999 replied to the thread Yelinak Active Guilds Update.

Normal TLPs just don't have great staying power. There's a point where EQ gets too bloated for most people and the server dies off. It'll...

Oct 23, 2023
  20. Gio1999 replied to the thread Lodizal - Oakwynd FTE.

Essentially 6 boxer is perturbed that a solo person used FTE to be able to call help to kill Lodi. This does sound like a good thing.

Oct 23, 2023