Gialana's Recent Activity

1. Gialana posted a new thread.

Can't target non-group member who has IVU

I've noticed recently that when I try to target a character who is not in my group and who has Invisibility Versus Undead (specifically,...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 27, 2020
  2. Gialana replied to the thread Hopefully a few easy EXP questions.

There is bonus AA experience from 0 to 4000 AA. There's a curve so that when you have 0 AA, you gain AA 5, maybe 10 times as fast. But by...

Apr 16, 2020
  3. Gialana replied to the thread /Tar command Issue.

I think the target works as a starts with. So you could even type "/tar w" to get one of those characters targeted, as long as there's not...

Apr 15, 2020
  4. Gialana replied to the thread Overseer Agent Pack in itemoverflow.

Thank you. I did a Google search. I should have done of a forum search.

Apr 3, 2020
  5. Gialana posted a new thread.

Overseer Agent Pack in itemoverflow

I got a message on one character that I had overflow items available. I typed the displayed command and found an Overseer Agent Pack. So...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 3, 2020
  6. Gialana replied to the thread overseer on laptop.

On my laptop, I can resize the window, but I can't make the window tall enough to be able to assign agents. That was in windowed mode. I...

Mar 12, 2020
  7. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug merc casting Hand of Righteousness RK.II.

At least at lower levels, the healer merc will cast single target buffs if only one group member is missing the buff. So a temporary...

Feb 23, 2020
  8. Gialana replied to the thread Maps?.

There are maps on EQResource, at least for the most recent 8 or so expansions. Brewall's map pack is another option: Brewall's map...

Feb 22, 2020
  9. Gialana liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Mercenary Behavior question.

Or drop puller flag then set again.

Feb 20, 2020
  10. Gialana replied to the thread Enchanter aura wonkiness.

And in the aura window, right click on the aura you want remove and select remove aura. I'm sure you figured this out; I just wanted to...

Feb 14, 2020
  11. Gialana replied to the thread 2 patches one week..... double exp to follow? :D.

The Tuesday/Wednesday downtime did patch the game. Yesterday, they announced today's downtime for another patch. I think we can infer...

Feb 14, 2020
  12. Gialana replied to the thread QA In Progress Incorrect reporting on "Worn Off/Overwritten" messages.

tldr; It seems if a buff you cast on a character is overwritten by a similar buff but with a different name, then you will receive a...

Feb 13, 2020
  13. Gialana replied to the thread Test Server?.

Right click on your EQ shortcut on your desktop. Then select "Properties" from menu. Make sure the "Target:" line ends with LaunchPad.exe...

Feb 13, 2020
  14. Gialana replied to the thread Unreachable Collectibles in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay (and Life) Partisan Task.

I didn't know of Rocketeer Boots' existence. Thank you! Hopefully it was just an oversight when implementing these spawn locations...

Feb 9, 2020
  15. Gialana replied to the thread Unreachable Collectibles in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay (and Life) Partisan Task.

I appreciate the suggestion. It is indeed necessary to complete some quests in Life and Decay. Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the...

Feb 5, 2020
  16. Gialana posted a new thread.

Unreachable Collectibles in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay (and Life) Partisan Task

The Tasks: Fate Rewards the Bold (FRtB) Demiplane of Decay We Make Our Own Rewards (WMOOR) Demiplane of Life In FRtB,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 5, 2020
  17. Gialana replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

A zone I really dislike that hasn't been mentioned yet is Tower of Rot. Running around many small rectangular ramps to get between levels...

Feb 4, 2020
  18. Gialana liked Kiras's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

I'm going to go with Caverns of Endless Song. Water zone? Check. Horrible for auto follow? Check. Mixed living and undead with see invises...

Feb 4, 2020
  19. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug Can't Reply To My Own Thread.

Your thread "Moving Toons From Test Server" is locked. It looks like moderators have more than one option to lock a thread. One of them...

Jan 23, 2020
  20. Gialana liked Yinla's post in the thread EQ - frustration..

This X 3000 Returning players and players coming through later should not have a hardertime than the players had when they were...

Jan 13, 2020
  21. Gialana liked Smokezz's post in the thread EQ - frustration..

Changes were definitely made to the mob with the expansion launch. They were changed from EoK level to RoS level I believe for 105-110...

Jan 13, 2020