Gialana's Recent Activity

1. Gialana liked Juzam Djinn's post in the thread Mana Regeneration issue.

plenty of food .... doh no drink lol that did the trick ty so much

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  2. Gialana replied to the thread Mana Regeneration issue.

Thank you for the information. I tested with a level 104 necromancer with voq, and there was a difference between standing and sitting....

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:34 AM
  3. Gialana replied to the thread Mana Regeneration issue.

What are your sitting and standing mana regeneration values? What buffs/debuffs do you have that affect mana regeneration? I think...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  4. Gialana replied to the thread Typo - 21st Anniversary: I Guess This Is Growing Up.

I don't think "was" would be correct in this sentence. If "depended" were changed to "dependent," then "was" definitely works. But "has"...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  5. Gialana liked Soriano's post in the thread I've made halfling and woodelf druids.

My original Druid was a Human, and I quickly got them to G-Fay....The biggest problem with Human Druids is they have NO night vision...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  6. Gialana liked Bernel's post in the thread Recast time for 103 ENC spell "Night's Endless Terror" went up to 3m30s".

No, I didn't notice it switched to a group buff. Thank you for pointing that out. Great news for my situation, since I was casting it...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  7. Gialana replied to the thread Recast time for 103 ENC spell "Night's Endless Terror" went up to 3m30s".

I thought this was mentioned in the test patch notes, but maybe it was a post in the discussion from someone noticing the changes on...

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  8. Gialana replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

The problem persists. This was in Blightfire Moors on Mischief within the last 10 minutes. I pulled the npc with a direct damage spell...

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  9. Gialana replied to the thread Personas?.

In addition to what Xyroff-cazic said, the persona feature unlock will likely be added to the Marketplace. But that will only happen...

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:58 AM
  10. Gialana replied to the thread Personas?.

One thing I don't think was specifically called out is the Slayer achievements. If those are something you're after for the improved...

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:56 AM
  11. Gialana replied to the thread ~ IVU Buggies ~.

This was reported in 2020 and marked as confirmed but unfortunately hasn't risen to the top of their "to fix" pile....

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:15 AM
  12. Gialana liked Kahna's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Pre-Nexus/PoK/Bazaar this is a great way to save exp pots. Pop a 4 hour pot on your main persona. Group breaks up after 2 hours and...

Apr 16, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  13. Gialana replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

They shouldn't count down when you switch Personas, but each Persona has its own buff bar. So if you buff your level 60 druid and...

Apr 16, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  14. Gialana replied to the thread Level 25 ranger weapons.

/achievement > Hero's Journey > Advancement > Boawb's Jealousy consists of 2 very short quest in Crescent Reach. If you're on a server that...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:54 AM
  15. Gialana liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Issue with Hanook quest in Mesa zone.

Not every NPC gives the keyword on hail, this one gives the keyword at the end of the first task. 5. Speak with Hanook - Goru`kar Mesa...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  16. Gialana replied to the thread Molo ?.

Tank is Warrior class Healer is Cleric class Melee DPS is Rogue class Caster DPS is Wizard class Not all mercenary liaisons will offer...

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:47 AM
  17. Gialana liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Incorrect mount buff.

Did you check to see which mount was in your Stat Mount slot at the bottom of the Mounts key ring? I bet you a lot of plat that you still...

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:33 AM
  18. Gialana replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Limiting it to a feature that was introduced long after the spells and increased to its current capacity even later also doesn't make a...

Apr 14, 2024 at 6:51 AM
  19. Gialana replied to the thread Sam Napth - Missing - A Different Perspective.

I guess there is a disagreement between Allakhazam and EQResource. EQResource says A Different Perspective is required for Summoning the...

Apr 13, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  20. Gialana liked Scila's post in the thread Sam Napth - Missing - A Different Perspective.

ok thanks eqresource may need to be updated - Quest Giver: Sam Napth [IMG] Requirements: Step on a Crack, Lucky 13, A Cat-tastrophe,...

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:44 AM
  21. Gialana replied to the thread Sam Napth - Missing - A Different Perspective.

Looks like you have to do all 12 of his solo tasks before he will offer the mission "Summoning the Master." Once you've completed that...

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:29 AM
  22. Gialana replied to the thread Group Tasks - Anniversary et all.

It looks like it uses the Shared Task system, but it is a Solo quest. If you request A Cat-tastrophe and click the "Shared Task" tab,...

Apr 12, 2024 at 7:41 AM
  23. Gialana replied to the thread NPC in Feerrott (the dream) Kaelynn Stearns Rank II Spells..

I was also going to say faction, but I think even before a character starts increasing their Dream Delvers faction, they should be offered...

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:17 AM
  24. Gialana liked Bernel's post in the thread Fellowship Insignia.

The Insignia is on the Fellowship vendor that sells campfire materials, but it's free: [IMG]

Apr 11, 2024
  25. Gialana replied to the thread Fellowship Insignia.

I didn't know you could purchase the Insignia. But if you can, it's not necessary. You can say "How" to Randall of the Fellows in PoK...

Apr 11, 2024
  26. Gialana replied to the thread Tinkering skill is missing from the Guildmaster.

Hah. Well I did have a skill of 50, and the Firewater I crafted has a trivial of 17, so you might not want my RNG after all.

Apr 11, 2024
  27. Gialana replied to the thread Tinkering skill is missing from the Guildmaster.

I just created a new gnome character. Upon creation, they are now given 50 in Tinkering. I also tried to make something when the character...

Apr 10, 2024
  28. Gialana liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread What server can handle the free 100lvl Epic char?.

live servers and TLP's that have unlocked Torment of Velious Q: What expansion is needed to unlock the new Level 100 Heroic Characters? A:...

Apr 10, 2024
  29. Gialana liked xxar's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Nevermind , seen it ! Thanks

Apr 4, 2024
  30. Gialana replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

If you mean the Progression servers, they launch May 22.

Apr 4, 2024
  31. Gialana replied to the thread 23rd Anniv: Death Finds a Way - offering not spawning.

I just created a Vah Shir berserker on Bertox since I could make their starting city Shar Vahl. The zone has been up for more than 22...

Apr 4, 2024
  32. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug Exp rates.

Yep, the cap on kill experience is 10% of your level. Experience potions and Lessons are applied before the cap. There are other modifiers...

Apr 4, 2024
  33. Gialana liked StinkyVetWarrior's post in the thread Your Overseer Data Hasn't Been Loaded Yet.

Tunare Server is back up, but all 6 accounts could not load overseers for my morning routine.

Apr 4, 2024
  34. Gialana replied to the thread Your Overseer Data Hasn't Been Loaded Yet.

Sorry. I didn't see your post when I made mine in the Bug Forums.

Apr 4, 2024
  35. Gialana liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread 23rd Anniv: Death Finds a Way - offering not spawning.

You are in old Shar Vahl? Are you using /waypoint 446, 407, -166? What server is this on? I'm seeing it on Luclin on the second floor....

Apr 4, 2024
  36. Gialana replied to the thread 23rd Anniv: Death Finds a Way - offering not spawning.

I'm assuming you're in Shar Vahl, not Shar Vahl, Divided since the quest npc is in Shar Vahl. But the red X is where it's located:...

Apr 4, 2024
  37. Gialana posted a new thread.

Fixed Overseer Data Not Loading

Overseer is not opening on at least Erollisi Marr. The error message is: Your Overseer data hasn't been loaded yet, please wait and try...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 4, 2024
  38. Gialana replied to the thread problems with new jewelry combines.

Besides the emberquartz gem and correct cutting tool, you need a cleaning solution and a Jewelers Glass. I've forgotten the Jewelers...

Apr 3, 2024
  39. Gialana replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

One day, I decided to go to the mall and stop in GameStop to look for a new computer game. I had played console games like Quest64 and...

Apr 3, 2024
  40. Gialana replied to the thread A Ranger's Tale cannot enter after certain time span.

Even though some (most?) instances can be re-entered after they've closed, they will be in their starting state. That means the...

Apr 3, 2024
  41. Gialana liked Fanra's post in the thread Miacallie Herlsas -25th Anniversary Vendor, not showing all items.

While there may be Anniversary quests that require shrouds (I can't think of any but there could be a ton I just don't recall) I believe...

Apr 3, 2024
  42. Gialana replied to the thread Overseer Stats Reset.

There are reproduction steps in the second link you posted. According to Daikamo, if you zone when your overseer category experience is...

Apr 3, 2024
  43. Gialana liked Andarriel's post in the thread Parcel Issue.

Doesnt matter if its in dragon as you can have lore in dragon shared and elsewere np i know because im a trader and usually have 3 of...

Apr 3, 2024
  44. Gialana replied to the thread Parcel Issue.

If find doesn't reveal the item, you can check your Dragon's Hoard. If not there, maybe it's in another character's housing that you...

Apr 3, 2024
  45. Gialana liked Vumad's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Something I did realize tonight is that, I think, if you stay in the same archtype, you can continue leveling your evolvers after you max...

Apr 2, 2024
  46. Gialana replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

This may not be helpful to you now, but you can enter the tutorial on a Persona by first creating the persona, then camping, then...

Apr 1, 2024
  47. Gialana replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Level 10. That was mostly just playing around with them a little on Mischief. I've considered making a SK persona on my level 125 Paladin,...

Apr 1, 2024
  48. Gialana replied to the thread BST pet nerf?.

There's this from the February patch: "Beastlord, Magician, and Necromancer focusable pets from level 116-120 have been rebalanced....

Apr 1, 2024
  49. Gialana replied to the thread 16TH Anniversary bonus items not updating on achievement.

Apparently, this is just how it works. Thanks to Soulbanshee for pointing this out in other similar bug reports. If you move a checked...

Apr 1, 2024
  50. Gialana replied to the thread Vitality question.

If she is the one killing or in a group that is killing, she won't fill up her vitality bar. It's still possible for her to gain some...

Mar 31, 2024
  51. Gialana replied to the thread Housing questions.

Your post has good information. I just wanted to add to this point since it was something that recently frustrated me trying to figure...

Mar 30, 2024
  52. Gialana liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Fixed Broken Illusion Part of Jann's Veil.

Thought of that and stripped all buffs away on a character ... same behavior for me. Checked blocked buffs as well (unfortunately you...

Mar 30, 2024
  53. Gialana replied to the thread Housing questions.

In order to see items in the real estate inventory window, you need to be inside the plot. That might be the problem of not being able...

Mar 30, 2024
  54. Gialana replied to the thread Fixed Broken Illusion Part of Jann's Veil.

I just tested on Emarr, and the illusion worked normally. I clicked it from the keyring. Is it possible you had another illusion already,...

Mar 30, 2024
  55. Gialana replied to the thread getting hit for 200000 damage.

Can you clarify what is your strength (max weight) and current weight? Also, do you have a levitation buff. Hopefully with this...

Mar 30, 2024
  56. Gialana liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Shadewrought Coin of the Eclipse - not updating to rank 4 after Paragon.

If you have multiple achievements completed when you click it, then you get the max level that your character is flagged for (being 1 level...

Mar 29, 2024
  57. Gialana replied to the thread cant spend my earned AA points.

You could try using the Can Purchase button to see if there are any for which you have enough AA points to buy and are high enough level.

Mar 28, 2024
  58. Gialana liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Where is "spell casting reinforcement mastery".

You are probably doing the calculation wrong. The formula is: Base Spell Duration x (Item Duration Bonus + SCR Bonus + 1) Assuming...

Mar 28, 2024
  59. Gialana liked Aanuvane's post in the thread Where is "spell casting reinforcement mastery".

Sounds like you might be wearing a group level back item that capped spell duration extension at 120 rather than 125? But even with a...

Mar 28, 2024
  60. Gialana replied to the thread Where is "spell casting reinforcement mastery".

Spell Casting Reinforcement rank 7 doubles the duration of beneficial spells. However, that stacks with the buff duration focus on your...

Mar 28, 2024
  61. Gialana replied to the thread Merc Question.

Yes. The apprentice healer mercenary has around 8.8k mana and 195 mana regneration at level 71. The journeyman healer mercenary has...

Mar 28, 2024
  62. Gialana replied to the thread Info Needed "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

You're thinking of Q&A :) QA is quality assurance. In this case, I think it means they're testing it on their end, trying to reproduce...

Mar 27, 2024
  63. Gialana replied to the thread Housing items and accounts that are inactive.

They shouldn't. But if for some reason magickon is evicted from the plot, then the placable items in magickon's plot that are owned by...

Mar 27, 2024
  64. Gialana replied to the thread a_raspy_grimling.

What he was rudely trying to point out is that Eaedyliye gave you a point you could put in your map file. The first and second numbers...

Mar 25, 2024
  65. Gialana replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

An option for "turning off" kill experience would be to group with another character that is too many levels above you. That could be...

Mar 25, 2024
  66. Gialana replied to the thread a forge courier.

I think this is a problem with all flying mobs. If when they aggro, they don't have to move in the XY-plane, then they often won't come...

Mar 25, 2024
  67. Gialana liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Alchemy to 310.

You can get tailoring and blacksmithing pretty high because of all the cultural book that count. Alchemy only has 2 books that have...

Mar 24, 2024
  68. Gialana replied to the thread Alchemy to 310.

I used "/outputfile recipes alchemy" on my shaman. She doesn't have very many recipes learned. I then uploaded the file to...

Mar 24, 2024
  69. Gialana replied to the thread a forge courier.

It never happened the first several times I ran/attempted this mission. Then it happened and wiped the group twice. After the second wipe,...

Mar 24, 2024
  70. Gialana replied to the thread mercs again 2.

Have you paid for multiple consecutive 15 minute cycles between unsuspending and suspending? If so, then it's a bug. If not, then it's...

Mar 23, 2024
  71. Gialana replied to the thread Anniversary rewards on test server.

It does make sense that if DGB wants to restrict free heroic characters to paid accounts, then logging into test wouldn't grant it....

Mar 23, 2024
  72. Gialana liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Promotional Heroic Characters?.

The only HCs that were one time use were the original free ones and maybe one other. Now, there's no difference between buying one and...

Mar 23, 2024
  73. Gialana replied to the thread Can't /target or /assist similar names.

The other players that need to target your mercenary could also manually target your mercenary and assign one of their extended target...

Mar 23, 2024
  74. Gialana replied to the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

I wonder if the mercenary will buff the group before it goes into its endless self-buff cycle. If so, then for the Journeyman mercenary,...

Mar 23, 2024
  75. Gialana replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They were probably naive, but maybe they didn't expect so many of players to turn "Ask Me Anything" into "Ask Me For Anything." Though...

Mar 23, 2024
  76. Gialana liked Brickhaus's post in the thread AA Autogrant Broken For Certain Lines/Classes.

Summary: Certain lines are broken when attempting to AA autogrant for a level 115. I suspect that at some point there were changes in these...

Mar 22, 2024
  77. Gialana replied to the thread AA Autogrant Broken For Certain Lines/Classes.

Necromancers have a few lines, too, that seem like they should continue autogranting but don't. On a level 115 necromancer: Cascade of...

Mar 22, 2024
  78. Gialana liked Dgalla's post in the thread Gubjak wont give Lay them to rest quest.

Thank you! Telling him second worked and I was able to get the quest.

Mar 21, 2024
  79. Gialana replied to the thread Cannot perform combine.

Post 14 in the link (my previous post) says Gates of Discord. I don't know if that's accurate, though.

Mar 21, 2024
  80. Gialana liked mrjimorg's post in the thread Cannot perform combine.

<sigh> I wish I'd have known this before I started. It would have saved me soo much money, time and energy that I wasted. What expansion...

Mar 21, 2024
  81. Gialana replied to the thread Cannot perform combine.

Yep, it looks like Oakwynd is not progressed far enough. Here's an old discussion from 2018:...

Mar 21, 2024
  82. Gialana replied to the thread Gubjak wont give Lay them to rest quest.

Some quests give you the necessary dialogue at a previous step or the end of the previous quest. Hailing the npc doesn't always give you...

Mar 21, 2024
  83. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

I think you can also use find for others' campfires and get the red X on your map. It might take a little longer for find to refresh vs...

Mar 21, 2024
  84. Gialana liked Fanra's post in the thread Not A Bug The Tears of Alaris.

Known issue. It has never boosted anything other than Defense if in the ammo slot....

Mar 21, 2024
  85. Gialana liked minimind's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I advise some self-moderation. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/forum-guidelines.285421/

Mar 21, 2024
  86. Gialana replied to the thread Re-entering a group mission.

If you're boxing, it is definitely a challenge. While the first boss is up, I believe the adds are mezzable. Sometime after the first boss...

Mar 21, 2024
  87. Gialana replied to the thread Re-entering a group mission.

It depends on the mission. Some mission require near-constant aggro. Within that set, that aggro is allowed to be helper npcs until some or...

Mar 20, 2024
  88. Gialana replied to the thread The First Pilgrimage "Pillars".

I'm sorry I skipped over the frog part before doing this quest on a gnome. With the gnome, I had no problems "picking up" the patterns....

Mar 20, 2024
  89. Gialana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

According to Ngreth, until there's a patch to fix it, you'll need to adjust your z-axis until it's between 34 and 50. If you type /loc,...

Mar 20, 2024
  90. Gialana replied to the thread Fippy barked up the info tree!.

I'm guessing as many times as he's been killed. According to the image in the 25th anniversary post, that was more than 2.6 Million...

Mar 19, 2024
  91. Gialana replied to the thread Ruins of Lxanvom Flaky.

I know I've thought it's not spawned mobs before. However, when they spawn in the basement, the mobs typically only spawn in one section of...

Mar 19, 2024
  92. Gialana replied to the thread Can't buy Arcane Tongues.

Oops, you're right. I don't know why I thought they were trying to purchase the 3rd rank instead of the first. Raidloot does list Omens...

Mar 19, 2024
  93. Gialana replied to the thread 19th Anniversary Tasks (bonus)- lacking credit for Collectors Case from Pieces is Pieces Task.

This bug report is talking about achievement credit for acquiring the case, but it sounds like you're having trouble getting the item....

Mar 19, 2024
  94. Gialana replied to the thread Can't buy Arcane Tongues.

According to raidloot.com, rank 3 costs 9AA, not 3. Edit: disregard.

Mar 19, 2024
  95. Gialana liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

I have a guess. I am not seeing anything inherently tied to timing, BUT the Z bounds of one of the checks, that does not give an error...

Mar 19, 2024
  96. Gialana liked fransisco's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Its also complicated by the fact that if you are in era, beating all of the tier2 missions might require you to already be max level and in...

Mar 19, 2024
  97. Gialana replied to the thread Missing reward.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a thorough guide to beta tokens, so we resort to asking other players, usually on the Beta server....

Mar 19, 2024
  98. Gialana replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

At levels 111+, the experience required per level was inflated more than was expected. For ToV, and every level-increase expansion since,...

Mar 19, 2024
  99. Gialana liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Unable to get DoN Progression AAs on a Persona..

Its been confirmed by multiple players.

Mar 19, 2024
  100. Gialana replied to the thread Unable to get DoN Progression AAs on a Persona..

From the AMA responses, they're looking for a way to share these AA among personas. I know several people have at least theorized that...

Mar 19, 2024
  101. Gialana replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

The Don't be a Guppy collection set in the CoV version of Cobalt Scar references The Little Mermaid.

Mar 18, 2024
  102. Gialana replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The quoted portion is true for some rewards, like collection achievements, Overseer regular experience rewards, and non-level increase...

Mar 18, 2024
  103. Gialana replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I think you can still get a different augment by running the mission again. You could then use that augment instead, if you want.

Mar 18, 2024
  104. Gialana replied to the thread new team.

If you want to box missions, you'll probably want a tank class or mostly ranged damage. In the later expansions, mission mobs currently...

Mar 18, 2024
  105. Gialana replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

When they first introduced heroic characters, they gave us a week or two to try them out for free. During that time, you could delete...

Mar 17, 2024
  106. Gialana replied to the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

After you cast, it takes about 20 seconds for the script to run, spawn a bunch of dragons that come to you, and update the task. When the...

Mar 17, 2024
  107. Gialana replied to the thread Overseer "I Guess This is Growing Up".

Have your available quests rotated since you completed it?

Mar 17, 2024
  108. Gialana replied to the thread All Access but no Heroic Character Token available.

Oops. I should have checked the one character I've used a level 100 heroic upgrade on. It matches where all heroic buttons are removed...

Mar 17, 2024
  109. Gialana liked CatsPaws's post in the thread All Access but no Heroic Character Token available.

Yes, the "upgrade" button on the character select is greyed out on the character that for what ever reason cannot use it. No, the...

Mar 17, 2024
  110. Gialana replied to the thread Trifurcating Magic -- Lower ranks don't proc on lower spells.

I also wouldn't call it a typo as long as it matches the function. However, it is either an oversight or poor design decision. At least...

Mar 17, 2024
  111. Gialana replied to the thread All Access but no Heroic Character Token available.

Yeah, it looks like there are different solutions. At the character select screen the dropdown shows both heroic levels but grays out...

Mar 17, 2024
  112. Gialana replied to the thread Is the anniversary XP pot quest live?.

Anniversary Legacy, which includes 5th - 13th Anniversary events begins April 12th.

Mar 17, 2024
  113. Gialana liked Proponent's post in the thread Not A Bug Rk II spells not being awarded properly on personas.

Indeed, I completely forgot that it used to work that way. Thanks for the reminder :)

Mar 17, 2024
  114. Gialana replied to the thread XP question.

ToV, ToL, and LS give experience for Mercenary, Partisan, Hero, Champion, and Paragon achievements. Like Riou said, you can check the...

Mar 16, 2024
  115. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug Rk II spells not being awarded properly on personas.

Check your inventory for Song. Although the rewards for newer expansions auto-scribe the rank II spells when you select the reward, I...

Mar 16, 2024
  116. Gialana liked Fanra's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

She's been less dressed in previous loading screens. You know, I finally figured out something that has been puzzling EQ players since...

Mar 16, 2024
  117. Gialana replied to the thread Target's target.

Target's target window was converted to the new UI engine, so it will render on top of windows that haven't yet been converted. You can...

Mar 16, 2024
  118. Gialana replied to the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

To expand on what Oberan said, the heroic selector should show Level 85 Heroic - Qty: N. That you're seeing 0 means you have no level 85...

Mar 16, 2024
  119. Gialana replied to the thread Game Freezes Upon Camping.

/camp fast desk should camp and close your client instantly if you're in a fast camp zone. I think it will also work in combat zones,...

Mar 16, 2024
  120. Gialana replied to the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

I believe Orctooth can only be in the fort area around the zone-line to Ry`Gorr Mines. If you don't have a tracker, you could try...

Mar 16, 2024
  121. Gialana replied to the thread [Vaniki] Amorphous Velazul's armor doesn't attune.

It sounds like the same bug that was fixed here for the group versions of EoK armor:...

Mar 15, 2024
  122. Gialana liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Not A Bug Personal tribute seems capped at level 70 on my 121 bard.

My 125 druid shows no tribute items above 60 when my Active Benefits window is blank. It's only when I start purchasing a line of tribute...

Mar 15, 2024
  123. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug Personal tribute seems capped at level 70 on my 121 bard.

I suspect you've added only the first tier of lines to your active benefits. You have to keep hitting the upgrade button until you get...

Mar 15, 2024
  124. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug Personal tribute seems capped at level 70 on my 121 bard.

Are you using a custom UI? I just went to a tribute master to see how high I could upgrade two different lines for personal tribute. I...

Mar 15, 2024
  125. Gialana replied to the thread Aurora of Dawnlight not healing pets.

Casting a heal on someone with aggro can add the healer to the aggro list, but it doesn't always. The same is true for buffing someone...

Mar 15, 2024
  126. Gialana replied to the thread Merc Time Loss.

I haven't figured out the exact mechanics, but this is how it works to the best of my knowledge: If a mercenary is unsuspended for at...

Mar 15, 2024
  127. Gialana liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

It's really simple. Because they know people will try to twist their words (see: this thread), they use a cut-and-dried example to...

Mar 14, 2024
  128. Gialana liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Look at what I have bolded it is using unattended automated gameplay as an example but didn't say that was the only thing that...

Mar 14, 2024
  129. Gialana replied to the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

That sounds right for most of them. There is the ring from TBL and Earring from ToV, though. I'm betting they'd want to at least have...

Mar 13, 2024
  130. Gialana replied to the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

Yes, it would be nice to be able to convert between the archetypes for Personas. However, I don't like the idea of making the final...

Mar 13, 2024
  131. Gialana replied to the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

You can shorten the command to as little as /uset This will also work to open the banker interface in case others are standing around and...

Mar 13, 2024
  132. Gialana liked Kozzit's post in the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

I asked a level 50 to join my group (merc and I) for a buff, and he agreed. I asked him to remove the Temperance buff that he had. This...

Mar 12, 2024
  133. Gialana replied to the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

I suppose you might also be able to get the mercenary to cast Blessing of Aegolism with enough players in group. It might only take 2...

Mar 12, 2024
  134. Gialana replied to the thread Pet suspend minion bug?!?.

The charm slot is even an item that only fits in the hands slot.

Mar 12, 2024
  135. Gialana replied to the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

If you're on Emarr, I can give your merc a better aegolism buff to stop the cycle. Alternative, you could try using a tank mercenary for...

Mar 12, 2024
  136. Gialana replied to the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

I can confirm this is a problem, at least for a level 61 Journeyman cleric mercenary. There are weird things going on with buffs at this...

Mar 12, 2024
  137. Gialana liked Kozzit's post in the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

Having just ding'd level 61, and decided to refresh buffs, the cleric merc is now in endless self buffing mode. The character is Ranger...

Mar 11, 2024
  138. Gialana replied to the thread City of Mist locked doors no longer pickable by rogue, no keys?.

Just to double check, do you have the lockpicks on your cursor when you're trying to pick a door?

Mar 11, 2024
  139. Gialana replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

This is not an attempt to minimize your other points but just to make a note about the quoted point. I do realize it might not make a...

Mar 11, 2024
  140. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug HP decreased.

Between the 2 screenshots, you also lost a lot of AC, but your mana, endurance, and other stats are unchanged. The faded Steadfast Stance...

Mar 10, 2024
  141. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug XP bug, same level, vastly different XP.

Is the Shaman the first to aggro the mobs? I don't actually think that matters since the shaman and shadow knight are level 108 and RoS is...

Mar 10, 2024
  142. Gialana liked Tappmaster's post in the thread Not A Bug HP decreased.

Actually the buff on the top row second from right has moved... it took the place of Whatever your steely stance temporary HP buff or...

Mar 10, 2024
  143. Gialana liked Orablast's post in the thread Firiona Vie server ruleset 2024.

I think this is what happened, because we just recently discovered the power of Guild Lobby raid buffs, and we noticed this happened...

Mar 10, 2024
  144. Gialana replied to the thread Firiona Vie server ruleset 2024.

This may not have happened to you, but if you had a high-level damage shield buff, it's possible one of the traitors died with only...

Mar 9, 2024
  145. Gialana replied to the thread Alternate Person.

All Alternate Persona slots are for all current and future characters on the account. So if you purchase the standard edition of LS, you...

Mar 8, 2024
  146. Gialana liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

EQ II got the swag shop last year. They are supposed to update it soon (TM) with EQ items.

Mar 7, 2024
  147. Gialana liked Svann2's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

A pet cant hold agro when there are players meleeing. You can let it get tons of agro but as soon as a melee player steps in the pet loses...

Mar 7, 2024
  148. Gialana liked Svann2's post in the thread Pet taunt not work in Final Fugue mission..

I reported last year I think. Pets cannot hold agro against melee in missions. Its been like that for several expacs. In missions, if there...

Mar 7, 2024
  149. Gialana replied to the thread Pet taunt not work in Final Fugue mission..

This is how all of the recent group missions function. The npcs will attack a player or mercenary in melee range even if a pet or npc...

Mar 7, 2024
  150. Gialana replied to the thread Swag Shop Opening.

I wonder if it's this: https://darkpaw-games.myshopify.com/ It has some things with reference to EQ, but most is EQII.

Mar 7, 2024
  151. Gialana replied to the thread Not Skilling Up.

In order to skill up different instrument skills, you need to both play songs that list that instrument and either have that instrument...

Mar 6, 2024
  152. Gialana liked Iven's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

I prefer 1st person view. Death should save the last camera mode so everyone would be happy.

Mar 5, 2024
  153. Gialana replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I do think they should remove the experience cap for one-time achievement rewards. The next section between dashed lines is an optional...

Mar 5, 2024
  154. Gialana liked Tatanka's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

100%, leave the view the way the player had it before death. There's NO reason to change it to anything else. And, let me look around...

Mar 4, 2024
  155. Gialana replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

Rather than forcing a view that many people don't use, it would be better if it kept track of which view was last used and return to that.

Mar 4, 2024
  156. Gialana liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Just like it was an awful idea to force people who enjoy playing in full screen to start the game in windowed mode, forcing people to log...

Mar 4, 2024
  157. Gialana liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Purchasing additional key ring slots in the market is only applying to the character that is logged in. Purchasing the keyring feature...

Mar 3, 2024
  158. Gialana replied to the thread Enchanter Moloing Possibilty.

I'm not sure if it would work, but you could also try stunning with a tank or dps merc. The mob won't be stunned 100% of the time, but it...

Mar 3, 2024
  159. Gialana replied to the thread Rank 3 spell.

You're using a custom UI, so what Catspaws told you might not work. But there is an issue with your custom Task Window. It's only...

Mar 2, 2024
  160. Gialana replied to the thread Map Label changes don't save after changing personas in the same zone..

In my testing in PoK, this doesn't seem to be the case. Label changes, additions, and removals were immediately changed in the text...

Mar 2, 2024
  161. Gialana replied to the thread Map Label changes don't save after changing personas in the same zone..

I also was going to ask if you used the Save Map button before switching Personas, but in my testing, I've found some unexpected behavior....

Mar 1, 2024
  162. Gialana replied to the thread quest Rites of Passage in Goru`kar Mesa.

If your level 63 and 62 characters were able to do Rites of Passage I and II, then I expect they will get the rewards as soon as they...

Mar 1, 2024
  163. Gialana replied to the thread quest Rites of Passage in Goru`kar Mesa.

Level 60 is correct for Rites of Passage I. At least I was able to request that quest on a level 60 character, and the in game information...

Mar 1, 2024
  164. Gialana replied to the thread quest Rites of Passage in Goru`kar Mesa.

It looks like the achievement is available at level 65. It's not listed for a level 60 character, but it is for a level 65 character.

Mar 1, 2024
  165. Gialana replied to the thread quest Rites of Passage in Goru`kar Mesa.

If they can see the achievement in the Hero's Journey section of the achievement window, and Seeds of Destruction is unlocked on their...

Mar 1, 2024
  166. Gialana replied to the thread quest Rites of Passage in Goru`kar Mesa.

The rewards you listed look to be for the Achievement Rites of Passage. You can see this by opening your achievement window with...

Mar 1, 2024
  167. Gialana replied to the thread Spell not found error with Malo AA.

I don't know if all AAs that cast spells work the same as Malaise, but I think I understand what fransisco is saying now. The AA...

Mar 1, 2024
  168. Gialana replied to the thread ground spawn in queens chamber blackfeather roost.

There's a post on Allakhazam that says there are 5 total ground spawn locations, and they have the same respawn timer as the Queen. That...

Feb 28, 2024
  169. Gialana liked fransisco's post in the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

whats the point of unbeatable content? Might as well not make it

Feb 28, 2024
  170. Gialana replied to the thread Puller group role.

The puller tag affects and is useful for all mercenary archetypes. For instance, a healer mercenary isn't supposed to (and in my...

Feb 28, 2024
  171. Gialana replied to the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

I don't know if the level of the stun matters. I don't think the stun has any effect other than unlocking his hit points. In any event,...

Feb 27, 2024
  172. Gialana replied to the thread Quest in Moors of Nokk.

According to EQResource, the second step is to obtain the Unkempt Woods Missive, which is one of the dropped ones. For this quest, you...

Feb 26, 2024
  173. Gialana liked Yinla's post in the thread Huh.

You may have disabled mouselook with F12.

Feb 26, 2024
  174. Gialana replied to the thread Agent of Change solo.

You can get an AoC instance by yourself using a second account, possibly even a free account. At least this is what I just did with two...

Feb 26, 2024
  175. Gialana replied to the thread Huh.

In game, go to Options (ctrl + o) and select the Keys Tab. By default, the dropdown should be on Movement. See what buttons are assigned...

Feb 26, 2024
  176. Gialana replied to the thread Again.

Tradeskill containers open two ways. One to the Tradeskill Window and another to the "Experiment" Window. Right clicking the container...

Feb 26, 2024
  177. Gialana replied to the thread Orchid Collection Achievement.

Achievements window > Events > Collections > Citadel Orchids That one?

Feb 25, 2024
  178. Gialana replied to the thread Cannot assign spies in Overseer.

Do you have any ready agents (not incapacitated or already working iconic) with a high enough level of the spy job?

Feb 25, 2024
  179. Gialana replied to the thread experience from Overseer tasks.

It is annoying, but at least it's only a 4% experience penalty. Instead of getting 100% of the expected experience, you get 96% of it. That...

Feb 25, 2024
  180. Gialana replied to the thread experience from Overseer tasks.

I saw it before the update Soulbanshee linked. On a level 86 character, the reward preview indicated I'd get more experience than I...

Feb 25, 2024
  181. Gialana liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread experience from Overseer tasks.

Theres a negative exp modifier at X1 and X6 levels, working as intended. They fixed the exp display to factor it in.

Feb 24, 2024
  182. Gialana liked Manerz's post in the thread Fist of Wu too powerful for intended target.

I was only grouped with my cleric, lvl 70. It would work fine on while fighting normal grey con mobs, just seems like the guard giants...

Feb 24, 2024
  183. Gialana replied to the thread Fist of Wu too powerful for intended target.

Are you grouping with a character below level 61? It looks like Fists of Wu is a level 68 group buff, so it would be "too powerful" for a...

Feb 24, 2024
  184. Gialana replied to the thread melee dead on tunare for my char.

Are you saying you used a level 100 heroic upgrade and now when you turn on auto attack you aren't swinging your weapon? Or are you...

Feb 24, 2024
  185. Gialana liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The OP didn't go away. They're using a different name. See.

Feb 23, 2024
  186. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug Smoldering Bones being reported..

Smoldering Bones is not a spell that you can cast by itself. It is the portion of the nuke + turn undead spells that transforms the...

Feb 23, 2024
  187. Gialana replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I don't remember the drop rate of the ore from named. I'm pretty sure I got most of mine from mission chests. As for the experience,...

Feb 23, 2024
  188. Gialana liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Items from tower.

Lower level items show up if you're under 125.

Feb 22, 2024
  189. Gialana replied to the thread What happens to my existing Journeyman Merc if I cancel my sub and go free?.

Somewhat, yes. Mercenary AA belong to your character, not your mercenary. They just apply to whatever appropriate mercenary you have...

Feb 22, 2024
  190. Gialana replied to the thread Iridium Chain Bracer Template missing Tradeskill Flag.

It looks like none of the Iridium ore templates are used to make anything, so they wouldn't have the Tradeskill flag. So the Iridium...

Feb 21, 2024
  191. Gialana replied to the thread Not A Bug Hide Change Bug.

Aren't rogues the only class that can move and remain hidden (as long as they're also sneaking)?

Feb 21, 2024
  192. Gialana replied to the thread Does Server status page matter?.

I think it's accurate, but not useful on patch days. Often the servers will be up, but they will be locked. So while the status will...

Feb 21, 2024
  193. Gialana liked JetZeppelin2h's post in the thread What happens to my existing Journeyman Merc if I cancel my sub and go free?.

It does not apply to all personas. I don't know if it is bugged and they will fix it but currently my primary toon has access to 4...

Feb 21, 2024
  194. Gialana replied to the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

It's only available when the 23rd-year anniversary events are active (Whispers in the Dark).

Feb 21, 2024
  195. Gialana replied to the thread What happens to my existing Journeyman Merc if I cancel my sub and go free?.

Note that the quest is only supposed to add a mercenary slot to the character who completes it (I'd guess it now applies to all personas on...

Feb 21, 2024