Gialana's Recent Activity

1. Gialana liked Koryu's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

This is an intermittent bug, so I can't give you a guaranteed set of steps to reproduce. Description: When being knocked unconscious in...

Feb 22, 2021 at 5:52 AM
  2. Gialana replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I'd like to be able to save trophy sets to make it easier to switch between my placed max tradeskill trophies and the trophies I use while...

Feb 20, 2021 at 6:49 PM
  3. Gialana replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Last night I did some more testing using lava in Gorowyn. I still used the paladin and wizard in windowed mode, loaded on separate...

Feb 18, 2021
  4. Gialana replied to the thread Wizard Love.

That makes sense. I only have composite 3 currently but don't use it. It doesn't make sense to load a spell that uses 2 to 3 times the...

Feb 17, 2021
  5. Gialana liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizard Love.

You're too conservative, really. 1) They should remove MORE procs and then increase Fury of the Gods to 25k 2a) Arcane Fury...

Feb 17, 2021
  6. Gialana replied to the thread Wizard Love.

My wizard has "Focus: Vortexes" at level 14/14, which increases the base damage of vortexes by the same amount as the other focus lines....

Feb 17, 2021
  7. Gialana replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

I noticed this seems to only happen if I'm spamming a mouse click on something which can be activated when I am knocked unconscious and...

Feb 17, 2021
  8. Gialana replied to the thread Baublie Diggs won't give me the Journeyman Jewelry maker test..

Also, don't worry too much if your skill is higher than your current trophy level. If, for instance, you have a Freshman trophy and your...

Feb 9, 2021
  9. Gialana replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Some of my last post is incorrect. The agents that are assigned to the quest that disappeared appear to be immediately released; they do...

Nov 16, 2020
  10. Gialana replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Unfortunately, it appears the fix, if implemented, didn't work. However, I'm now wondering if the disappearing quests are quests that...

Nov 15, 2020
  11. Gialana replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Since the October patch, I've noticed both missing and extra quests more often. On one account, especially, I often have extra quests, up...

Nov 9, 2020
  12. Gialana replied to the thread Sarnak among us.

I always killed only 1 of the 2 smaller blobs each wave. With the big blob, I had to use burns.

Nov 7, 2020
  13. Gialana replied to the thread Mangler Enchanter, can't get charm-killing to work..

Classes that get the ability "hide" can increase their skill in it. Races that have the ability (assuming it's not a class that also has...

Oct 18, 2020
  14. Gialana replied to the thread Ring of Scale Progression - Phinigel.

Yes, it has the same effect as memblur, but it only affects npcs, whether or not they're tanking the mob. And it happens multiple times...

Oct 9, 2020
  15. Gialana liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Ring of Scale Progression - Phinigel.

If I remember correctly, the Karzok are on their own faction as well, not sharing faction with the rest of the Sarnak in Gorwyn. So,...

Oct 9, 2020
  16. Gialana replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

This happened after Ruins of Kunark was released. There's a quest in Erudin where you're given a 6-slot container and told to fill it with...

Oct 8, 2020
  17. Gialana replied to the thread Ring of Scale Progression - Phinigel.

There is. For some reason non-player characters are removed from the saber cats' aggro every so often, maybe up to once a tick. It...

Oct 8, 2020
  18. Gialana replied to the thread Reliks of the Past.

I think you need to tell Bekerak "relik." Since he's a quest mob, you probably don't need to worry about being kos.

Oct 7, 2020
  19. Gialana replied to the thread baking trophy stopped leveling.

To gain tradeskill trophy experience you must succeed at the combine. Although you can get better at a tradeskill off a failed combine,...

Oct 7, 2020
  20. Gialana replied to the thread Melee research.

I used the top two stickied threads on EqTraders message board in the "Tradeskill Guides and UI Mods." They are a little outdated in that...

Oct 6, 2020
  21. Gialana replied to the thread Confirmed IVU and hidden player issue.

There are maybe two separate issues being discussed in this thread. I'll address the issue of not being able to see a character that has...

Sep 23, 2020
  22. Gialana replied to the thread Confirmed Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

Two nights ago, I was able to reproduce this 3 out of 4 times on the first floor of Tower of Frozen Shadow (ToV). I then went to...

Sep 23, 2020
  23. Gialana posted a new thread.

Duplicate Topic Bird Flew Achievement

The Bird Flew achievement (under Slayer > Special) says Aviaks, Blood Ravens, Cockatrices, Hawks, and Parrots need to be killed. Killing...

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 12, 2020
  24. Gialana replied to the thread Emperor Ganak Familiar.

I may be misremembering, but I thought there was a patch a year or two ago that allowed you to have both a familiar and pet. Since that...

Sep 11, 2020
  25. Gialana posted a new thread.

Merc AA and Buy All Button

When using the Buy All button for purchasing mercenary AA, the confirmation window asks if you want to purchase an impossible number of AA....

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 8, 2020