Gherig's Recent Activity

1. Gherig replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

LOL ... [IMG]

Sep 9, 2021
  2. Gherig replied to the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

Not sure where you have been for the last 25+ years but MMO's and even MUD's are nothing BUT World Firsts, EGO's and Accomplishment...

Jul 1, 2021
  3. Gherig replied to the thread People are flying around autmated killing the zone killing what we want for exp while we are killing.

Get a bard, gather a huge train run it in circles near the warper. When warps in to kill your mobs, drop the train on him and destroy his...

Jul 1, 2021
  4. Gherig replied to the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

Some of us actually started beta with a 9600. The struggle was real.

Jun 24, 2021
  5. Gherig replied to the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

What Database system are you using on the new version of Everquest you guys are working on right now?

Jun 23, 2021
  6. Gherig replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

VERY, VERY disappointed with his first You Tube address. He spent 95% of the time taking about H1Z1 a game with no DEV team that 10 people...

May 1, 2021
  7. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

Also none of these things you guys are saying is wrong explains how i was able to do it on 2 accounts just not this one, same computer same...

Apr 22, 2021
  8. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

I used Microsoft Snipping Tool, its not a screenshot, I snipped only the portion of the window I wanted to use, the section you keep...

Apr 22, 2021
  9. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

There is no UI issue, you just scroll down and the section is there for the agents when the button works, you can see the 4th agent is...

Apr 22, 2021
  10. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

I ran the file check tool, nothing was downloaded but now it works. So whatever the issue was it is working now after running that tool,...

Apr 22, 2021
  11. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

Not UI, I was able to log in 2 other accounts and Overseer worked perfectly same computer and install. I don't think I explained my...

Apr 22, 2021
  12. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

niente Just checked again after the quest rotated for the day. I still cant assign any agents to start tasks. Every quest the tab to...

Apr 22, 2021
  13. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

The issue I have is I cant assign an agent to any slot, in any quest at all. When I click the "select agent" button, nothing happens on...

Apr 22, 2021
  14. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

Pretty sure after more then a year I know how it works.

Apr 22, 2021
  15. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

Cazic but my other 2 accounts are fine on that server.

Apr 22, 2021
  16. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

This is happening on every quest I choose. I can't assign anything and the timers do not tick off. I use the normal way to log in, I don't...

Apr 22, 2021
  17. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

I cant even do White, Green or Blue conversion quests, cant assign anyone to them also.

Apr 21, 2021
  18. Gherig posted a new thread.

Overseer Bug Post Migration

There is a issue with Overseer for a few people since this migration. Every single agent I have is either incapacitated for 36 hours,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 21, 2021
  19. Gherig replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You don't support it because it puts a definitive end to your bot army, zerg guild from blocking thousands of TLP players from...

Apr 14, 2021
  20. Gherig replied to the thread Landmark and growing success of crafting/building games.

I am a adult, I have 3 grand-kids ... and I watch Streamers play games because I am tired of being ripped off by the gaming industry...

Apr 12, 2021