Gherig's Recent Activity

1. Gherig replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

VERY, VERY disappointed with his first You Tube address. He spent 95% of the time taking about H1Z1 a game with no DEV team that 10 people...

May 1, 2021
  2. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

Also none of these things you guys are saying is wrong explains how i was able to do it on 2 accounts just not this one, same computer same...

Apr 22, 2021
  3. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

I used Microsoft Snipping Tool, its not a screenshot, I snipped only the portion of the window I wanted to use, the section you keep...

Apr 22, 2021
  4. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

There is no UI issue, you just scroll down and the section is there for the agents when the button works, you can see the 4th agent is...

Apr 22, 2021
  5. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

I ran the file check tool, nothing was downloaded but now it works. So whatever the issue was it is working now after running that tool,...

Apr 22, 2021
  6. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

Not UI, I was able to log in 2 other accounts and Overseer worked perfectly same computer and install. I don't think I explained my...

Apr 22, 2021
  7. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

niente Just checked again after the quest rotated for the day. I still cant assign any agents to start tasks. Every quest the tab to...

Apr 22, 2021
  8. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

The issue I have is I cant assign an agent to any slot, in any quest at all. When I click the "select agent" button, nothing happens on...

Apr 22, 2021
  9. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

Pretty sure after more then a year I know how it works.

Apr 22, 2021
  10. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

Cazic but my other 2 accounts are fine on that server.

Apr 22, 2021
  11. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

This is happening on every quest I choose. I can't assign anything and the timers do not tick off. I use the normal way to log in, I don't...

Apr 22, 2021
  12. Gherig replied to the thread Overseer Bug Post Migration.

I cant even do White, Green or Blue conversion quests, cant assign anyone to them also.

Apr 21, 2021
  13. Gherig posted a new thread.

Overseer Bug Post Migration

There is a issue with Overseer for a few people since this migration. Every single agent I have is either incapacitated for 36 hours,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 21, 2021
  14. Gherig replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You don't support it because it puts a definitive end to your bot army, zerg guild from blocking thousands of TLP players from...

Apr 14, 2021
  15. Gherig replied to the thread Landmark and growing success of crafting/building games.

I am a adult, I have 3 grand-kids ... and I watch Streamers play games because I am tired of being ripped off by the gaming industry...

Apr 12, 2021
  16. Gherig liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Our 22nd Anniversary Celebration Begins Tomorrow!.

[IMG] It's that time of year in Norrath again! Tomorrow we celebrate the day we first stepped foot into the world we know and love. So...

Mar 15, 2021
  17. Gherig replied to the thread Producer's Letter - Winter 2021 and 22nd Anniversary!.

Does Absor get a new "Faceless Hammer of Smashing" to Smash for another 20 years? Something tells me this is a great ornamentation...

Mar 15, 2021
  18. Gherig replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

Turning 85 Heroics into lvl 100 Heroics !!??!! Come on you know you want to do it.

Mar 15, 2021
  19. Gherig replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

LOL, you need a comma in there or you are actually confirming his false statement.

Mar 12, 2021
  20. Gherig replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

I did a search before I made that post. As I said aside from companies like Blizzard [read that as Blizzard, UbiSoft, EPIC etc] the...

Mar 12, 2021
  21. Gherig replied to the thread Will the new TLPs include a "green" style server?.

Its odd that the obvious has to be pointed out and people don't get it right off lol. This Coffee Shop is very popular ... its also the...

Mar 12, 2021
  22. Gherig liked Zinth's post in the thread Will the new TLPs include a "green" style server?.

Al'Kabor was popular because they had no other choice on Macs

Mar 12, 2021
  23. Gherig replied to the thread Will the new TLPs include a "green" style server?.

P99 players are mostly haters and greedy and wont pay for EQ because someone stole there PGT camp 20 years ago in Live EQ. Irony is P99...

Mar 11, 2021
  24. Gherig liked AraduneWizard's post in the thread Will the new TLPs include a "green" style server?.

P99 because it's free. And wasn't Al'Kabor Mac only?

Mar 11, 2021
  25. Gherig replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

This is said so many time but its not accurate at all. The Team is much larger then it seems most people realize. The last photo had...

Mar 11, 2021
  26. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Dbl post due to board lag... please delete Dreamweaver if you see this

Mar 10, 2021
  27. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

I will agree that at this time a review of older augs, which do not impact endgame but can impact the Free to Play experience while...

Mar 10, 2021
  28. Gherig replied to the thread ToV Experience.

I haven't used Overseer since it has been changed a few times, so I do not know how good or bad the results are now. I mostly now play on...

Mar 10, 2021
  29. Gherig replied to the thread ToV Experience.

AA's where from Collections, guess I should have specified. Also it was on Test Server. Either way it was from logging in a few minutes a...

Mar 10, 2021
  30. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

F2P with the purchase of ToV gets you to lvl 115 today. With non-Prestige armor / augs / weapons and a few smartly purchased months of...

Mar 10, 2021
  31. Gherig liked KrakenReality's post in the thread F2P and augs.

I'd review the AA unlocker amount and mercenary access. Augs seem like a prestige feature, but that would be worth creating prestige and...

Mar 10, 2021
  32. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Now this is the first thing the Pro F2P player has posted in this thread that makes sense. The Daybreak DBC store is too expensive and...

Mar 10, 2021
  33. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

More like spot on, nailed on the head.

Mar 10, 2021
  34. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Here is another good example. This is the Blizzard lvl 1-20 F2P model as an example. When you test drive a car, you can drive it around...

Mar 10, 2021
  35. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

There is no problem to solve though. You get limited at best access for free. The solution is to pay to increase that access level....

Mar 10, 2021
  36. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

I dragged 54 people around for more then 2 years to complete the BIC aug killing dozens of raid target mobs 100% knowing that...

Mar 10, 2021
  37. Gherig replied to the thread ToV Experience.

I took an alt from 110-115 and + 2000 AA's in under 3 weeks logging in twice a day clicking a few buttons for 20 min at a time. A...

Mar 10, 2021
  38. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Not anymore, its now monetized with forced commercials unless you pay for its new subscription service also. If you want an EQ...

Mar 10, 2021
  39. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Key word is now, wasn't the case at first. The industry only included those tools in new TV's because the analog signal was changed and...

Mar 10, 2021
  40. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Taxation was also part of it also, not internet tax but actual corporate taxes on Station Cash. Was it real, tangible income when sold...

Mar 10, 2021
  41. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

I currently pay for Cable - Netflix - Amazon Prime - Disney+ and now HBO Max. And I still dont feel I get my moneys worth from any of...

Mar 10, 2021
  42. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Long ago you used to be able to use Station Cash for Expansion and subs. But there were IRS issues with that, sales tax issues state by...

Mar 10, 2021
  43. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

You can not use GW2 as a comparison -- it is Buy to Play. Not even close to the same business model so its moot to include it.

Mar 10, 2021
  44. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

A good example of the difference in Cash Shop prices from game to game. I will never spend $40-$50 in Real Life money for a bigger slot bag...

Mar 10, 2021
  45. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Every game your using as an example has a Free 2 Play model VASTLY reduced to EQ1 and EQ2's models, but has many, many more paid...

Mar 10, 2021
  46. Gherig replied to the thread F2P and augs.

Someone has to pay for the game. Expanding F2P over and over is a poor business model. And frankly $15 a month is dirt cheap today. I...

Mar 10, 2021
  47. Gherig replied to the thread I had a really old (pre-Daybreak) account. Can I get it back.

Also if you ever used https://eq.magelo.com/ you can look up that character there and find out what server it is on. I have used this a...

Mar 7, 2021
  48. Gherig replied to the thread It is time....

Posted this before, going to add it here too in this thread, since it is still relevant in regards to the use of IS Boxer. Daybreak has...

Mar 7, 2021
  49. Gherig replied to the thread When TLPs are "true up" with live servers: AoC?.

Two reasons why AoC's will likely, not go Live ever ... The shear amount of AoC instances created per hour, every hour, every day, would...

Mar 6, 2021
  50. Gherig liked Warpeace's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Why do you think several have told you what the Dev team has asked from those complaining about Zek's current status. I guess were...

Mar 4, 2021
  51. Gherig liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

This is the debate point. It's not a large group.

Mar 4, 2021
  52. Gherig replied to the thread Is it time for a Raid Design Team?.

They did this with things like Dragons, Dragons. Dragons etc etc. Not sure why they stopped doing those kinds of event content.

Feb 20, 2021
  53. Gherig liked Discord's post in the thread Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post.

It's almost as cringe as the real deal, well done

Feb 20, 2021
  54. Gherig liked Thrawnseg's post in the thread Pre-emptive TEB beat Luclin in XX days post.

Might as well start it now as you know Hicks will be posting in anyways. Congrats on beating a record from a old server on a new server...

Feb 20, 2021
  55. Gherig liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread @devs, for the love of Agnarr....

I'd like to see no more Truebox on Agnarr personally...

Feb 19, 2021
  56. Gherig replied to the thread Could do this.. DPG.

I cant even imagine how much it would cost to Remaster EQ1. At least a few million I would say. It is not a good investment at all....

Feb 19, 2021
  57. Gherig liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread How come....

There's really no good reason not to switch to solid-state. 500GB SATA SSD for $50 is a steal, and a direct upgrade for most people using...

Feb 19, 2021
  58. Gherig replied to the thread How come....

Getting an SSD and then moving your operating System to it is almost like buying a new computer in speed and response. If you can afford...

Feb 19, 2021
  59. Gherig liked Svann2's post in the thread How come....

When I want to stay up i go 1st person and look up a little. If I need to be in 3rd person then I first go 1st person, look up, and then...

Feb 19, 2021
  60. Gherig liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread How come....

Can also be affected by framerate. Older, less complex zones tend to have better framerate, especially if you're playing on an older PC....

Feb 19, 2021
  61. Gherig replied to the thread How come....

This might seem obvious but its like swimming, is your character looking forward, up or down? Levitate tends to stay "up" better and longer...

Feb 18, 2021
  62. Gherig replied to the thread Warping in the grey and scarlet desert.

https://www.businessinsider.com/people-who-correct-typos-may-be-jerks-study-finds-2016-3

Feb 17, 2021
  63. Gherig replied to the thread [Agnarr] Mandalorian - Hardcore Self-Found Guild!.

How are you going to handle DeathTouch? This is an entirely unavoidable mechanic that can and will happen across a couple mobs in this era...

Feb 15, 2021
  64. Gherig liked Nennius's post in the thread Lagggggggg.

The forums suffer from lag. The login servers suffer from lag (I try to log a character in and the login server can take 30 seconds or a...

Feb 14, 2021
  65. Gherig replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Tried to played FV last night and logged out, zoning took so long I thought I was locked up and chat scrolls are 3-5 min behind all night....

Feb 14, 2021
  66. Gherig liked Warpeace's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Trying to take things out of housing failing or taking several minutes to complete. Trying to zone out of housing clicking on the gate has...

Feb 14, 2021
  67. Gherig replied to the thread FV Trained - Not sure where to put.

You can just look up the copyrights. Sony registered the trademark "Everquest" in 1996. So it was always owned by Sony. Same parent...

Feb 11, 2021
  68. Gherig replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

That's not true, not true at all. Selo's had raiding in abundance well past PoP, well into TSS and SoD with daily raids and guilds, it...

Feb 9, 2021
  69. Gherig replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

That would mean you only do a raid 4-5 times a month. But lets say you have raiders who cant raid every raid, so with half lockouts you...

Feb 9, 2021
  70. Gherig replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Phinigal isn't a Special Rules Set Server -- its the same canned TLP server they have done nearly a dozen times now.

Feb 7, 2021
  71. Gherig replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Selo's was the first REAL Special Rules Set server to come out since servers like 51/50, Discord or Quarm. Everything since has been...

Feb 7, 2021
  72. Gherig liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Selo Truebox.

The only way TLP players aren't (likely) unanimously opposed to merge to Live is because we love AOC. The easy solution is to add AOC to...

Feb 3, 2021
  73. Gherig replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Greatly disappointed and discouraged that Selo and its rule-set are being deleted.

Feb 3, 2021
  74. Gherig replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Nothing stopping them from transferring to Selo's. Would be a nice little cash infusion to the company.

Jan 28, 2021
  75. Gherig replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Hopefully the rules stay exactly the same for Selo's with only 2 changes. Its moved to a Sub/F2P model and Truebox is removed. That way we...

Jan 28, 2021
  76. Gherig liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

Hi my name is Bobby and I cheated at Everquest. With that out of the way I would like to discuss changes to the Epic 1.0 quests to better...

Jan 20, 2021
  77. Gherig liked Fuelforfire's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Karana could use some love too

Jan 19, 2021
  78. Gherig replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

For the love of Karana ... NO MORE MAYONG !! I want to see something happen with Halas and the Barbarians. This is an all but a forgotten...

Jan 17, 2021
  79. Gherig replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

EQ is 22 years old, you can throw 100 people at it and you would still get a 22 year old game. The engine foundation was started in...

Jan 17, 2021
  80. Gherig replied to the thread All access question.

When released Overseer was paid accounts only ... has this changed?

Jan 11, 2021
  81. Gherig replied to the thread Characters gone?.

The only 2 character purges in EQ history was June 20th, 2000 when Test Server was wiped for the first and last time ever. Also a second...

Jan 4, 2021
  82. Gherig replied to the thread Bots and Cheating..

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke

Jan 4, 2021