Gherig's Recent Activity

1. Gherig replied to the thread PAX East Afterparty meetup!.

For $1500 there better be some free beer at FippyFest. Super Bowl was cheaper this year.

Mar 10, 2024
  2. Gherig liked AethDW's post in the thread Fixed Internally Sendai achievement on Vaniki.

We completed the achievement kill for Sendai on the Vaniki server last night. On opening the chest, the game gave the message saying one...

Jan 7, 2024
  3. Gherig replied to the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

It is not what it is. The fact is Darkpaw should have merged the two servers last year, period. Each day they do not do it, they lose...

Dec 31, 2023
  4. Gherig replied to the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

Thats never going to happen. And yes, the population is that bad, we haven't seen a pickzone for an eternity unless you beg ppl to go...

Dec 29, 2023
  5. Gherig liked Shokkin's post in the thread Fixed Vaniki EoK Armor.

Can confirm it also does not work with the t2 Selrach's armor. Not sure if this will also be an issue in later expansions or not?

Dec 26, 2023
  6. Gherig liked Oops's post in the thread Fixed Vaniki EoK Armor.

Vaniki with the -10 lvl rule on currently cannot make the best group armor. It let's you "click" it to try to create, but we are...

Dec 26, 2023
  7. Gherig liked malbolge's post in the thread persona switching to other personas bug.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Dec 14 21:53:58 2023 Character: Level 5 Beastlord (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge...

Dec 26, 2023
  8. Gherig liked l2anja's post in the thread Fixed Persona auto swithing.

When I log out of my 121 bard and back in the next day, my persona is active and it puts some of my items in my bag. This has happened...

Dec 26, 2023