German's Recent Activity

1. German liked Cragzop's post in the thread Wizard Love.

If you are going to troll a thread, at least make some claims that are semi-reasonable.

Feb 26, 2021 at 12:39 PM
  2. German liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Logging in.

It happens with both reason and warning. Especially in the case of the person above you.

Feb 26, 2021 at 12:11 PM
  3. German replied to the thread Are we broken again?.

There may be something regional going on. Last night people in the western half of the US were having very long zone times while those of...

Feb 26, 2021 at 12:10 PM
  4. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

I hope its per spawn, or just one failure early on kind of ends that. Our last win, one success, one fail, 10 success shadows....

Feb 26, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  5. German liked minimind's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rogue merc hate generation is excessive.

I haven't gotten the new AAs nor tried the rogue merc since their addition, but prior to the new AAs being added, my regular group's SK...

Feb 23, 2021
  6. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rogue merc hate generation is excessive.

I've been using rogue mercs the last couple of weeks to fill in spots when crawling sleepers tomb. So long as its not on "burn" I have...

Feb 23, 2021
  7. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

This was one of our locks on launch day where we tried for a good while to unlock. My raid xtar set has all of our tanks in it, so I cant...

Feb 23, 2021
  8. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Last night it went fine again. Re the auras. If we get in a situation where we miss an orb and have two up, we will intentionally drag...

Feb 23, 2021
  9. German replied to the thread Confirmed Sontalak Raid (CoV).

Never seen this guy move until tonight. I thought he was rooted. Tonight was just a oops he moved a bit and surprised me and asked what...

Feb 21, 2021
  10. German replied to the thread Confirmed Sontalak Raid (CoV).

Burning him down has its own risks and if they aren't managed right is a bad idea. It doesn't guarantee a win. I'm not sure if anyone...

Feb 16, 2021
  11. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

One thing we spent time with on Beta the two times we went there was his silence and trying to figure out a way to deal with it. We...

Feb 16, 2021
  12. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

I've only been hit when I can see his hitbox. I record the videos so have had a bit more reflection of where I was in relation to him and...

Feb 16, 2021
  13. German replied to the thread Confirmed Sontalak Raid (CoV).

We just slow roll to 80% and then light him up. As soon as we do, aura stops moving.

Feb 16, 2021
  14. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

The forums lag like Sontalak......

Feb 16, 2021
  15. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

In what regards? I'm not being snarky. We have people in our guild who gripe about it all the time, but I never really have issues...

Feb 16, 2021
  16. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

I'm not specifically talking about the guilds who know it and are getting hosed, but there are guilds who streamed that are...

Feb 16, 2021
  17. German liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That six people in the group can earn currency is a thing, but it isn't that relevant from the decision making perspective of an...

Feb 11, 2021
  18. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

I've even gone through to see if aura spawns, or auras called, orb failures during all of our failures had a pattern. No pattern for when...

Feb 11, 2021
  19. German replied to the thread Machin Shin (Xegony).

Bump! And great picture Lukke.... We're starting up off night older raids to help people fill in a few neat items like cure clikies and...

Feb 10, 2021
  20. German liked Lukke's post in the thread Machin Shin (Xegony).

[img]

Feb 10, 2021
  21. German replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Lets not forget the double ore in T1. We didn't have that last year. Will it double again sometime this year to 4 per chest? Who's...

Feb 10, 2021
  22. German liked Sarona's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 10, 2021
  23. German liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Line of sight on Aaryonar event How you expect it to work[IMG] How it actually works [IMG]

Feb 10, 2021
  24. German replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think you're being a little generous here. People are already done farming them and having a hard time getting a group to slog...

Feb 10, 2021
  25. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Oh, and he did reset to 87% the first run, 33%. Relevant emotes going back to orb aura spawn: [Mon Feb 08 19:25:47 2021] You hear a...

Feb 9, 2021
  26. German replied to the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

Saturday our orb / aura timers were progressively slower and slower for Aary. Last night, spot on with 1 second here or there but that...

Feb 9, 2021
  27. German liked adetia's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Oh also - I don't think its related to Grolik's proximity to auras, but could be wrong. The reason I don't think its related to that is we...

Feb 9, 2021
  28. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

After doing a timeline of this event, listening to things said and watching very carefully after the win, I think its not going slow enough...

Feb 9, 2021
  29. German liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Machin Shin tried Aaryonar ... several times today. First bug: -Twice we had the raid reset after wipe (corpse pile at zone in) but the...

Feb 8, 2021
  30. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

So let me clarify, we were not putting him in one as a method of doing the event. We think he was getting hit with one several times...

Feb 8, 2021
  31. German replied to the thread Aaryonar Mission: Orbs Still Present After Reset.

When I saw it in the raid, it happened the same time reset happened. Event reset and orbs spawned. (At least "tries" is valid heh) [Sat...

Feb 8, 2021
  32. German liked adetia's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Yes. I am 99% certain what’s causing it and have given the info to devs directly as we probably would have had this dead long ago but...

Feb 8, 2021
  33. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

I think the "longer" to get the buff was either a server tick or lag due to time of day. It was not consistent. At least that was my...

Feb 8, 2021
  34. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

We pretty much had to learn to the event last night, only had a peek at it during Beta. We were able to repro the 87% and think we know why...

Feb 7, 2021
  35. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Additional bugs, fire punishment decal stays on people after dying, even gating and coming back its still there. Decided to do another...

Feb 7, 2021
  36. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

As a refresh, its at the end of this thread in the still populated beta forums, including an update last night....

Feb 7, 2021
  37. German replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

I see it more often when entering a thread (either the main link or a page number), not the forum index or individual forums. The thread...

Oct 24, 2020
  38. German replied to the thread BIC Tipt Clockwork not spawning.

I didn't have this issue when I did it in the last six months, and checking my logs I entered via the group mission "Tipt: The Treacherous...

Oct 18, 2020
  39. German liked Monkman's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

You do realize we all beat those missions at 110/111? Tappin you’re something else.

Oct 18, 2020
  40. German liked Jennre's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Wasn't Tappin the one that got GMM exp nerfed? hrmmmmm

Oct 18, 2020
  41. German liked Duder's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Did that, numerous times. Real players were playing though. Group outside of your bot grp and you might have a better experience.

Oct 18, 2020
  42. German liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

ToV experience was a disaster. It took most of 2 days to get to 115. UNACCEPTABLE

Oct 18, 2020
  43. German liked Celephane's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Remember that one time when you weren't whining? I'm not sure I do. SO, if you could find it and link it to me that would be great.

Oct 18, 2020
  44. German replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

I'd gladly spend AAs in the focus tab to get blade shortened, would like to see something in that tab get some kind of love. The current...

Oct 16, 2020
  45. German replied to the thread Test Update 10/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Necro's will still be at the top of parses after fixing that long standing oopsies. Some people would complain about how heavy a...

Oct 14, 2020
  46. German replied to the thread Fixed Internally Monolith the Unstoppable in EW bugged attack speed..

Correct - this was the augment being in their primary causing a no delay attack.

Oct 12, 2020
  47. German replied to the thread Froststone Teleport in Dwarf Heritage Crate.

Unless that box gave free game play or real money that's a stretch. It doesnt give the "lucky winner" as people are claiming...

Oct 1, 2020
  48. German replied to the thread Froststone Teleport in Dwarf Heritage Crate.

The items all have the same exact value, nothing. You're not getting a chance to get something or nothing, you're getting something you...

Oct 1, 2020
  49. German liked Cicelee's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Feels like the issue is more about your inability to understand EQ 2020 on TLP servers. You keep wanting EQ 2000, where stuff like this...

Sep 30, 2020
  50. German replied to the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

Yeah that Glowing Rune is crazy rare. Found out that the minors stack to 20 the other day and only had 1 glowing.

Sep 30, 2020
  51. German replied to the thread You are loosin business..

Why not just put it on a calendar reminder like many people do for other bills they have to pay? If it wasn't accurate before and its hard...

Sep 30, 2020
  52. German replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

The admission right here is you weren't paying attention and someone "ninja logged in" and beat you to it. I'm not sure you can...

Sep 30, 2020
  53. German replied to the thread Selo exp caps are too low.

Because it would affect live as well, so its very relevant to us. Pretty soon Selo's will be live.

Sep 30, 2020
  54. German replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

You said weren't at the controls when it was killed, you said you were going to watch Netflix and camp the spawn. Next time pay...

Sep 30, 2020
  55. German replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Warrior, Shaman, Bard, pure melee. Thats going to be fun. I don't enjoy driving a caster in a box setup as much as pure melee and it is...

Sep 29, 2020
  56. German replied to the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

So is the drop rate too low for the aug or was it 9 spawn cycles before you got the named? If you found a named 9 times in six hour a...

Sep 29, 2020
  57. German liked Tappin's post in the thread You are loosin business..

You don’t have to log into the website. Just run the patcher and click the down arrow by My Allaccess once a month.

Sep 29, 2020
  58. German replied to the thread Selo exp caps are too low.

Ngreth, I really don't think we need to adjust the AA cap per kill, and I have some alts I grind AAs on the old fashioned way with plenty...

Sep 29, 2020
  59. German replied to the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

a FEW?

Sep 27, 2020
  60. German replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

Do they only do them on the non level increase expansion or was it a copy/paste oversight? I'd like to think it was an oversight...

Sep 27, 2020
  61. German replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

And unless the description is wrong we didn't have our BP cap raised from TBL. Brought it up during beta and never heard back.

Sep 25, 2020
  62. German replied to the thread Warrior epic 2.0.

At least Servant of the Sleeper's frontal AE is resistible. I don't know if the epic click works on Corruption Resist based spells....

Sep 25, 2020
  63. German replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Almonds

Sep 17, 2020
  64. German replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

As a warrior, on Avatar of War and Bled - the two mobs that I like to use for comparing, a few of our tanks stack hAGI, one is hDex and I...

Sep 16, 2020
  65. German replied to the thread EQ has lost another friend.

Condolences Randy Good idea. I hope if they do this, it requires a valid player name that exists for the name though, for obvious...

Sep 16, 2020
  66. German replied to the thread Paladins the new Battle Cleric.

Just to be sure, they are talking about Ancient Alliance, or in some guilds the might be doing cleric or druid. Break down your...

Sep 16, 2020
  67. German liked Szilent's post in the thread Paladins the new Battle Cleric.

If you see a difference (you started off with saying you see a difference) between your MT healing output and your assist healing...

Sep 16, 2020
  68. German liked Pano's post in the thread Paladins the new Battle Cleric.

I think you meant that you can out heal druids, that's about it. If you out heal a shaman or a cleric, the problem resides with the player...

Sep 16, 2020
  69. German replied to the thread suggestion: crafted lore equip weapon augs.

You can carry a stack of distillers though, so its not a complete loss.

Sep 16, 2020
  70. German replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

Our lack in other areas is somewhat compensated for with dual wielding agro weapons, or not taking the 2 hander stance penalty. I...

Sep 16, 2020
  71. German replied to the thread Warrior - Wish list for the next expansion?.

- Either shortened reuse of the blades AE hate or increase hate generated by it. And really, it does so little damage, why even have it do...

Sep 16, 2020
  72. German replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

Dont give up....perhaps we can get the TLP servers on board too. The snake bosses in SSra that are permarooted are good examples...

Sep 16, 2020
  73. German liked Xerzist's post in the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

This is why I am hell-bent on getting a fix. I've heard the argument for changing the summon to occur at a different percent. In...

Sep 16, 2020
  74. German replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

I like the post earlier that had basepop summon at 80%. Too easy to get a mob summoning even in current expansion with riposte that you...

Sep 16, 2020
  75. German replied to the thread Paladin (or warrior) + _____________.

You're a Dex warrior from your signature above (and I am too when in GD caves). If I leave STA augs in it doesn't take long to realize it...

Sep 13, 2020
  76. German replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

What some people are overlooking with the "old content" grind of the TBL items (or any big quest worth doing), at least a majority of it...

Sep 10, 2020