Genjo's Recent Activity

1. Genjo replied to the thread favorite race.

Frogloks!

Apr 17, 2024
  2. Genjo replied to the thread Keyboard question.

I got this for a extra keyboard for setup really like it - not to expensive from amazon....

Apr 15, 2024
  3. Genjo replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

You are right in your descriptions, i would like to re-pharse the "try-hards", with those selfish individuals, who take from the...

Apr 4, 2024
  4. Genjo replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

It always cracks me up on these type of posts. Run a guild, take time out of your fun time to setup raids, build the groups, get the...

Apr 3, 2024
  5. Genjo replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Wow... just wow If you want to know when I started to realize that the company is losing sight of its customer base this is it. Instead of...

Feb 29, 2024
  6. Genjo replied to the thread Oakwynd alternate persona.

Question: So the new feature counts against you but not for you? Meaning if you try the new feature, you get penailized at least 10%, but...

Jan 29, 2024
  7. Genjo replied to the thread A request for mounts.

I want to thank you Ttobey for your feedback and interaction on this issue. While this might not be a game breaking issue the consideration...

Jan 25, 2024
  8. Genjo replied to the thread What's Darkpaw's Official Position on Class Balance?.

I think the whole concept of class balance is BS. Not every class needs to be balanced against the rest, the world aint fair. The idea...

Dec 14, 2023
  9. Genjo replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

Here is a long time member - that is not a brand new account who 1000% agrees with this point. I have spent a ridicilous amount of time...

Nov 17, 2023
  10. Genjo replied to the thread Fixed Klandicar fear teleporting people.

Any raid that has a fear component to it does this, which means multiple raids can not be complete. This is a big bug, why would this not...

Oct 30, 2023
  11. Genjo replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Nightfalls Guard> - Late Night - Semi-hardcore Raiding.

Great Guild, very helpful I am really enjoying playing with them.

Oct 29, 2023