Geko's Recent Activity

1. Geko replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Mar 5, 2024
  2. Geko replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Just had to let 2 peoples that I cant finish PLing them. They will have to do 102 to 110 alone, I don't have the time to invest to help...

Mar 5, 2024
  3. Geko replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I was lvl 95*** Rain of Fear T1 raid gear was all lvl 95 usable back then. So the PL was from 95 to 110 ** sorry for that...

Mar 5, 2024
  4. Geko replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

So I have actually tested the theory you mention above. The quickest way to show you it is incorrect is looking at overseer exp....

Mar 5, 2024
  5. Geko replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

These kind of changes make it much harder to help returning players. I have lvled tons of people from 85 up to 110. But with this change...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. Geko replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Thank you for jumping in here Meeko. I do appreciate it. I do have the following questions if you dont mind? Why was the max...

Mar 4, 2024
  7. Geko replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Thank you for posting this. I had no idea this happened. With that said, they also tuned the exp down from the tasks ( not just...

Mar 4, 2024
  8. Geko replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I can confirm the tasks were stealth nerfed. I have used the TOV tasks to lvl 100's to 110 well over 50 times. If you have a lvl 100...

Mar 3, 2024
  9. Geko replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

This post is silly. EverQuest is EG7's highest profit game. The lack of resource development has nothing to do with the price of...

Mar 3, 2024
  10. Geko posted a new thread.

Not A Bug TOV Hero Mission EXP was Greatly Lowered after last patch

When TOV Hero missions were used at lvl 100, all 4 missions would lvl a character to 110. This has been greatly reduced since last patch....

Forum: Resolved

Mar 3, 2024
  11. Geko posted a new thread.

Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?

Exp appears to have been changed to the TOV missions after last patch. The first TOV mission used to move EXP from lvl 100 to 104.XX ......

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 3, 2024
  12. Geko replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Character Files ( hot buttons / .ini files ) for all max level characters should be stored in the cloud. Then if your computer has any...

Jan 20, 2024