Gaylon's Recent Activity

1. Gaylon liked Peter_The_great's post in the thread MAJOR issues with keyboard inputs since anny update.

If you have found a bug, or issue in Everquest, don't bother to post it here.. dev's just don't care.. People will defend the company, just...

Mar 16, 2024
  2. Gaylon liked HerdingCats's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This is exactly why the concept of personas just failed for me. There seems to be a direct contradiction of concepts. For example,...

Mar 16, 2024
  3. Gaylon liked Demiie's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

When will this game be at a playable level again ? Everytime you guys do updates it gets worse and worse . I7 1080Ti seems like it can...

Mar 16, 2024
  4. Gaylon liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

At least that's over quickly. Every day I see a returning player who wants to "catch up" and sometimes even the occasional newbie...

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Gaylon liked Allayna's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Everything in Everquest is literally a grind. From leveling your character, to camping an augment or gear, to spawning an individual...

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Gaylon liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

1,000,000% this

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Gaylon liked Risiko's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The problem is that you can already do that with out personas if you think about it. For example, if you need to get past a bad area...

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Gaylon liked Razorfall's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This is one of the few things I agree with Ngreth on. Questing and missions should be the primary sources of XP. It results in a more...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. Gaylon liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

If I recall, I think they kind of answered that question back in Nov/Dec time frame in a completely irrelevant post but it would cost to...

Mar 15, 2024
  10. Gaylon liked Mirthe's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I was also really disappointed by this answer. I wish I understood their rationale, but I wish even more they would reconsider. It's...

Mar 15, 2024
  11. Gaylon liked Cuzon's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Am I missing something? I cant seem to find where this question / answer is. It seems the devs really like the idea of the persona...

Mar 15, 2024
  12. Gaylon liked kizant's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Yeah I can't say I'm a fan of this either. I used to enjoy solo kiting for hours at a time since it was something brain dead to do and at...

Mar 15, 2024
  13. Gaylon liked Metanis's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I live in Amish country. They won't put down a horse while it can still pull the wagon. The front office team must have the same philosophy...

Mar 15, 2024
  14. Gaylon liked Zish's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

There is an extreme lack of care and professionalism put into these answers.

Mar 15, 2024
  15. Gaylon liked YellowBelly's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Ugh. Disappointing :(...Bring back Grind EXP!!! I honestly dont...

Mar 15, 2024
  16. Gaylon liked Peter_The_great's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So basically ''No'' on every wish to improve the game from the ones who plays the game.. haha. GG no RE.

Mar 15, 2024
  17. Gaylon liked Flexin's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I suppose a 'thank you' for answering the questions is in order. So...thanks. Some of the answers are hard to swallow though. Obviously the...

Mar 15, 2024
  18. Gaylon liked Gheed's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Some very silly questions and some very silly answers. Thanks for the laughs.

Mar 15, 2024
  19. Gaylon liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Complete waste of time. Its obvious the team has 0 desire to bring in new blood and are just riding this out. I guess they upheld their...

Mar 15, 2024
  20. Gaylon liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Exactly. You can do it with an alt. Not with a persona.

Dec 2, 2023
  21. Gaylon liked Izzard of Bertox's post in the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Why would I have 5kr? Don't need Krono .... or do I now? heh.

Dec 2, 2023
  22. Gaylon liked Evertrek's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

please DO NOT relese this mess. it is still a work in progress. Don't even know why anyone would use it and/or trust using it. TL;DR for...

Dec 2, 2023
  23. Gaylon liked TLPnotFTE's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Forget the plat... lets talk $ If I paid $ for bugged tradeskill depot expansion pack (and monthly sub)... then Darkpaw took away my...

Dec 2, 2023
  24. Gaylon liked Cannikin's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I wasn't particularly interested in APs to begin with, but this FAQ really made me laugh at how worthless this "feature" is. Won't be...

Dec 2, 2023
  25. Gaylon liked Duckforceone's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

uhm i can do that just as fast with an alt... if not faster takes me 30 seconds to load in my parked enchanter, cast group buff.......

Dec 2, 2023
  26. Gaylon liked Tarasqua's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

How can they expect us to believe ANYTHING in the post when they claim they took immediate action and that is demonstrably untrue.

Dec 2, 2023
  27. Gaylon liked Tarasqua's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

"How Daybreak can retain employees is beyond me. I can't even begin to imagine servicing the player base. Just a bunch of 40 year old...

Dec 2, 2023
  28. Gaylon liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

You understand that you can literally do exactly that RIGHT NOW...just make an alt.

Dec 1, 2023
  29. Gaylon liked Bilderov's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

It's not for me. I'm glad I've saved the price of an expansion this close to Christmas. I may look to get it later in the year for the...

Dec 1, 2023
  30. Gaylon liked Ashreign's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I almost never bother to post on the forums but I just wanted to add that locking it to fast camp zones makes this almost exclusively...

Dec 1, 2023
  31. Gaylon liked strongbus's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Q: What will the process be to change into the other personas? Certain zones, NPCs, timers, etc. A: You may not change personas if you have...

Dec 1, 2023
  32. Gaylon liked Zish's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

...What is the point of this feature? It's simply alts but with limitations. What were you thinking?

Dec 1, 2023
  33. Gaylon liked Grimblekin's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There was a post made on the Bug forums and a discord message sent to Meeko with a response that it would be passed along several...

Dec 1, 2023
  34. Gaylon liked Oscig's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Recent statement from JChan was a slap in the face to people with eyes. "0.22%" lmao

Dec 1, 2023
  35. Gaylon liked Purekthegreat's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Maybe you can start addressing the issue of legacy not applying to AA experience finally. We can see here that you acted swiftly when your...

Dec 1, 2023
  36. Gaylon liked pogigod12112's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

LMAO..... There is 0% chance your numbers are accurate for oak..... Literally have 4 million plat from selling just 2 krono at one point......

Dec 1, 2023
  37. Gaylon liked Oscig's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Loooool People are buying Krono for 560k on BARTER right now on Oakwynd. They were ~40k-45k pre-dupe. This is more than double...

Dec 1, 2023
  38. Gaylon liked Deathcomestoall's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I am concerned that the exploit was reported days before any action was taken. The company chose to delete comments that were posted...

Nov 30, 2023
  39. Gaylon liked brickz's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is currently 1 pick of siren's grotto with no players in it. Your .22% figure is simply not believable when even botters don't bother...

Nov 30, 2023
  40. Gaylon liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

To be fair, the game’s longevity is entirely fueled by addiction. I don’t know what other response you would expect from addicts.

Nov 30, 2023
  41. Gaylon liked Gio1999's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Going to be honest - I got 3 accounts and I'm canceling my subs. 1) No one really gets punished. 2) Cheating is blatant. 3) They...

Nov 30, 2023
  42. Gaylon liked Fian's post in the thread What is the tradeskill depot issue?.

There was a notice they were working on it, but no explanation of what the issue is.

Nov 25, 2023
  43. Gaylon liked Trident's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Jchan isnt a dude, bro...

Nov 25, 2023
  44. Gaylon liked TLP Addict's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I like how they've taken a leaf out of western government's playbook for the last 3 years. Claim that anyone talking about things they...

Nov 24, 2023
  45. Gaylon liked taliefer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

They absolutely did NOT respond with any kind of urgency and gravity. That is one of the most absurd responses I have ever seen. And to...

Nov 24, 2023
  46. Gaylon liked Marton's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Lol. No reason to use personas then.

Nov 23, 2023
  47. Gaylon liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Seems they do with many new features, make something about it which makes it worthless (or close to it).

Nov 23, 2023
  48. Gaylon liked Mikana's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Yup, that's just killed the feature :/

Nov 23, 2023
  49. Gaylon liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

And THERE'S the Daybreak we've all come to know and love. :rolleyes:

Nov 23, 2023
  50. Gaylon replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

"Devs are looking for positive changes..." So, you mean in future expansions, we can look forward to awesome zones like The Overthere...

Nov 6, 2023
  51. Gaylon replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Don't worry! We'll keep everything the same. Don't want to try anything new. Don't want to ruffle the feathers of birds who are too...

Nov 6, 2023
  52. Gaylon replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

LMAO! A rational business owner would try to meet the wants, needs and desires of their customers. A rational business owner would...

Nov 6, 2023
  53. Gaylon replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Surprises! I would like to see those in charge have the guts to shut the book, put it in a box and think outside the box. Be creative....

Nov 6, 2023