Galarian's Recent Activity

1. Galarian liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 17, 2024
  2. Galarian liked Angeliana's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

[IMG] Come join in the celebration and receive some gifts. It has been twenty-five years of quests completed, achievements earned,...

Mar 16, 2024
  3. Galarian liked Yinla's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

I'd love to see an end to the type 3s for multiple reasons.

Feb 26, 2024
  4. Galarian liked Angeliana's post in the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

[IMG] Introducing Fippy Fest 2024! When the thought of a role-playing game with multiple online users playing simultaneously in lands...

Feb 22, 2024
  5. Galarian liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 14, 2024
  6. Galarian liked Allayna's post in the thread Personas and EXP.

I couldn't even get the level 80 hotzone from Teek at the time that I went to FM because I was "too low". But I just checked on a...

Feb 14, 2024
  7. Galarian liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread DEVS: For Tier 3 Launch in March.

The event system handles dates much better than a scripted method. This system will handle the leap year properly. The error on the first...

Feb 9, 2024
  8. Galarian posted a new thread.

DEVS: For Tier 3 Launch in March

Please please please please please do not pull a 2020 where the leap year did something that didn't get the events launched at the right...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 3, 2024
  9. Galarian liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

I can confirm the first one to zone into the instance gets the Plucked achievement and no one else. Even if they are not the first one to...

Dec 10, 2023
  10. Galarian replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Just did the hero with a fourth task leader who didn't have the achievement, they got it and no one else did. I'm either disgustingly lucky...

Dec 9, 2023
  11. Galarian replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Okay that is good to know then, thank you. I was hoping it wasn't the case but it is. I'm gonna try a fourth time tonight just for...

Dec 9, 2023
  12. Galarian liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

I always request on the same character and have gotten it on different characters(1 per run) when boxing by having them just zone in...

Dec 9, 2023
  13. Galarian replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Three attempts I tried three different task leaders, they each ended up getting it on completion - once a rogue, once an enchanter and once...

Dec 9, 2023