Fuzzbutt's Recent Activity

1. Fuzzbutt liked Herf's post in the thread Confirmed Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

Newbies need to ask the skellies for a loot & scoot :)

Mar 17, 2024
  2. Fuzzbutt liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Alt persona removing augs.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/persona-aug-stripping.296800/

Mar 17, 2024
  3. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Alt persona removing augs

Has happened several times or I wouldn't report it. When switching between cleric lvl 65 and ranger lvl 65 it removes the aug from my...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Confirmed Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

On Oakwynd which is capped at 65 there are lvl 105 skeletons corpse camping newbies at their bind point

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Fuzzbutt liked Knifen's post in the thread Tower 3 key quest.

Gotcha i see what you ment, I thought you were looking for the drops in Crescent.

Mar 13, 2024
  6. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Tower 3 key quest.

And level 1-10 are murdered by lvl 105 aggro quest mobs

Mar 13, 2024
  7. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Tower 3 key quest

You do realize we don't get Crescent Reach on TLPs? Level 105 see invis aggro mobs that wander around a frigging newbie zone are poor...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 13, 2024
  8. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Question about alt persona.

Race change scroll worked

Mar 11, 2024
  9. Fuzzbutt liked Beimeith's post in the thread Question about alt persona.

Race change potion should work. If it doesn't, petition it for a refund and post in the bug forum.

Mar 11, 2024
  10. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Question about alt persona

I have a bunch of them. My question is I want to race change my sk alt persona, but thats not an option, neither is deleting it and...

Mar 10, 2024
  11. Fuzzbutt liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

This issue has been hotfixed. You'll need to re-patch your client to get the updated one.

Feb 22, 2024
  12. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

So a minimum of at least a week, that we can't play our main characters? This is a frigging joke right?

Feb 22, 2024
  13. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

They've emergency patched other issues, preventing players from accessing their characters would be constitute an emergency \

Feb 22, 2024
  14. Fuzzbutt liked Gnomar's post in the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Character: Gnomar Server: Oakwynd Stuck on my 40 beastlord Persona and cannot swap to my raid main 65 Mage. Hope you got a fix in the works...

Feb 22, 2024
  15. Fuzzbutt liked Lejaun's post in the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Any fixes yet for this? I'm not sure my level 11 paladin will be a good addition to my raids tonight.

Feb 22, 2024
  16. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Also unable to swap on Oakwynd

Feb 22, 2024
  17. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Oakwynd alternate persona

Tried out my first alternate persona. Is it by design that alt personas don't get legacy bonus exp? I can understand them not counting...

Jan 26, 2024
  18. Fuzzbutt liked Gialana's post in the thread Perks.

There's this bug report from 2022: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gap-between-subscription-renewals.286603 But...

Jan 23, 2024
  19. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Fatal Error

Fell asleep in PoK on Oakwynd. When I got back on instead of logging me out I received this error message "Fatal Error: The game can't run...

Jan 23, 2024
  20. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Perks.

No ideas?

Jan 8, 2024
  21. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Perks

10 days ago I purchased all 3 perks. Today my monthly subscription renewed and once again my perks have been disabled and I've lost the 2...

Jan 8, 2024
  22. Fuzzbutt liked Varyk's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I agree with this. It will be a shame to finally have fixed Legacy AA xp only to be able to enjoy it for a week before I'm stuck...

Dec 6, 2023
  23. Fuzzbutt liked Moof's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Can I make a suggestion. Make the level 60 legacy bonus that should have worked for the whole of Luclin work through the whole of PoP...

Dec 6, 2023
  24. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Had another one post on guild discord they leaving because of these 2 issues

Dec 5, 2023
  25. Fuzzbutt liked Mosep's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

The lack of legacy AA bonus is the #1 reason I've heard given as to why people I know are quitting. They invested a ton of extra time...

Dec 5, 2023
  26. Fuzzbutt liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Hopefully a big affecting an achievement is not the same as non delivery of a promised ruleset Hopefully ..

Dec 5, 2023
  27. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Oakwynds population seems to be dwindling. Of course that is anecdotal as I don't have hard numbers to consult but when I am alone in...

Nov 29, 2023
  28. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Oakwynd Wizard question.

I have ice spear but with so many cold resistant mobs in sleepers I haven't used it much

Nov 25, 2023
  29. Fuzzbutt liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Case of the traveling Casting Time window.

This issue becomes more noticeable if you're casting spells with very different name lengths. It's re-centering the casting bar based...

Nov 25, 2023
  30. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Case of the traveling Casting Time window.

Mainly had this problem on my Bard, hasn't really moved much on my Wizard

Nov 25, 2023
  31. Fuzzbutt liked Oakwynderguy's post in the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

Fortunately, Meeko tested it for us and confirmed the 25% difference is working. It's the Legacy bonus (10% per max level character on...

Nov 25, 2023
  32. Fuzzbutt liked Runes's post in the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

Except that Devs have confirmed the bug and error in bonus xp not being properly applied to AAs. It is confirmed broken

Nov 25, 2023
  33. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

I'm not going to bail but my concern is that because they aren't providing what was advertised we are going to lose a huge part of the...

Nov 25, 2023
  34. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

Oakwynd Wizard question

I've played for 24 years so I'm familiar with most of the mechanics but I have questions on what spells use in raids as I've been a Bard...

Forum: Casters

Nov 25, 2023
  35. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Positive Disposition> Tight-knit, Euro Time Zone Guild.

Been a part of this guild for a week now and... I think I've found a home unless there is a mass exodus to the next TLP. People are...

Nov 25, 2023
  36. Fuzzbutt liked Angeliana's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

The posted response was ready prior to my posting of it, however, I was enjoying the last remnants of my time with my family over the...

Nov 25, 2023
  37. Fuzzbutt liked Tribbious's post in the thread TLPs and Truebox.

You are correct in so much of this, and it is sad. We see 24 bot armies, people warping, groups of monks and mages all moving and...

Nov 23, 2023
  38. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread TLPs and Truebox.

Been watching people bot 2+ groups all by themselves since day 1 on Oakwynd and the same people still here 4 expansions later. Yet my...

Nov 23, 2023
  39. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

You can doubt whatever you want /shrug But with the duping messing up the economy and the server not delivering what was promised I'm...

Nov 23, 2023
  40. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Yeah, if it's not resolved soon I personally will reconsider why I would want to spend money being on Oakwynd

Nov 16, 2023
  41. Fuzzbutt liked Bolg's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

With as much time and effort, and Krono for some of us, that we put in to achieve the legacy bonuses, it is a travesty it is not being...

Nov 15, 2023
  42. Fuzzbutt liked Sorkan's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

This should have been hot fixed the day of Luclin launch. Instead, we only get a "confirmed" tag with no explanation or update from the...

Nov 15, 2023
  43. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Not A Bug Evolving Ruleset -- The Shadows of Luclin - AA EXP Modifier - 125%.

Neither are working, both only apply to one server. I don't see a point in another post

Nov 15, 2023
  44. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Grinding out max level on multiple characters just for the legacy bonus seems to have been a waste of time now and with the lack of...

Nov 15, 2023
  45. Fuzzbutt liked Tachyon's post in the thread [Oakwynd] <Positive Disposition> Tight-knit, Euro Time Zone Guild.

generally 2pm start est (my time), 3 hr raid give or take, acceptable to leave early

Nov 15, 2023
  46. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Positive Disposition> Tight-knit, Euro Time Zone Guild.

Sounds like a fit, hope to see a valid discord link or should i look for someone in game?

Nov 15, 2023
  47. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Positive Disposition> Tight-knit, Euro Time Zone Guild.

I have 60 Rogue 60 Shadowknight 60 Cleric 60 Necromancer and 60 Bard all on the same account so I don't box. Looking for a guild that raids...

Nov 14, 2023
  48. Fuzzbutt liked Murrdok's post in the thread [Oakwynd] <Positive Disposition> Tight-knit, Euro Time Zone Guild.

Updated Discord link https://discord.gg/eY4C6vZmj Should be good for 30 days Looking forward to Luclin, could use more DPS classes but...

Nov 14, 2023
  49. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Positive Disposition> Tight-knit, Euro Time Zone Guild.

Gives "Invalid invite" message with new link

Nov 14, 2023
  50. Fuzzbutt replied to the thread adding clickable items to a macro.

thank you

Oct 12, 2023
  51. Fuzzbutt liked Svann2's post in the thread adding clickable items to a macro.

slight improvement: /pause 10, /target Yourname /pause 10, /useitem Bracer of the Hidden /useitem Journeymans boots The pause at the...

Oct 12, 2023
  52. Fuzzbutt liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread adding clickable items to a macro.

You want /useitem and you can input the item name (best solution) or the slot that it is equipped in or in your inventory

Oct 12, 2023
  53. Fuzzbutt posted a new thread.

adding clickable items to a macro

So i've started playing on TLP's where its still useful to have 2 junk buffs in the top slots for dragons. I want to consolidate them into...

Oct 12, 2023