Funky's Recent Activity

1. Funky liked Lianeb's post in the thread Reindeer Mount?.

What did the preview look like when you clicked on it in the store......oh right it was running in place

Dec 9, 2020
  2. Funky liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

I start this thread off by saying I will miss Old Man Thorren

Dec 9, 2020
  3. Funky liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Trading Summoned Pet Items?.

You can always do the old-school method of dropping the bag on the ground and switching to the other character to pick it up. Dropped items...

Dec 9, 2020
  4. Funky liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  5. Funky liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

And people that can contribute zero to getting the game servers back up have time to converse. Dragons have too many polygons and use too...

Dec 8, 2020
  6. Funky liked Snack's post in the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

Oooo....group summon remains. 10 coffins.

Dec 7, 2020
  7. Funky liked Sancus's post in the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

As mentioned, Mearatas is still one of the more difficult raids in recent EQ expansions, but it is significantly easier than the initial...

Dec 4, 2020
  8. Funky liked Elyssanda's post in the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

[media]

Dec 4, 2020
  9. Funky liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I love reading so many expert opinions on multi-million dollar acquisitions and corporate structure. Enlightening, to say the least.

Dec 4, 2020
  10. Funky liked Tharkis's post in the thread Vanquisher of TBL & ToV.

the very last evolution requires you to be a completionist, zero unfinished achieves in all of TBL , including all raid achieves

Nov 30, 2020
  11. Funky replied to the thread Vanquisher of TBL & ToV.

to do the final evolution of the hands, ring, shoulder and feet items from fight fire.. you have to have completed all the raid...

Nov 30, 2020
  12. Funky liked Monkman's post in the thread Blessed Coldain Shawl... in VELIOUS!.

They should make the OP (if that's who the recipient of the shawl was) do the entire questline over again. GM's have enough real issues...

Nov 30, 2020
  13. Funky liked Elyssanda's post in the thread ATTN DEVS: Key Rings (no room!).

Froglok to English fail.. I just thought he meant Jack up, as in add a LOT

Nov 30, 2020
  14. Funky liked Ninelder's post in the thread ATTN DEVS: Key Rings (no room!).

Not sure what your request here was intended to be... It could of gone at least two different ways according to my spell...

Nov 30, 2020
  15. Funky liked Hekaton's post in the thread ATTN DEVS: Key Rings (no room!).

you got an addiction son

Nov 30, 2020
  16. Funky liked Zynt's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

The amount of time I spend in PoP zones and the number of mobs in those zones that I mow through is ridiculous. All for a few TS points...

Nov 25, 2020
  17. Funky liked Elyssanda's post in the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

Ethernere Essence is there as a drop, and a forage, and is used in a TON of recipes in HIGH amounts.

Nov 25, 2020
  18. Funky liked Skuz's post in the thread New Everquest Record.

[IMG]

Nov 19, 2020
  19. Funky liked Yinla's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

I'd prefer to be able to pass my unneeded AA to other chars

Nov 17, 2020
  20. Funky liked Coas's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

100% on board to revisit plane of time at level 120.

Nov 10, 2020
  21. Funky liked Metanis's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Tell us how you really feel! :)

Nov 10, 2020
  22. Funky liked Andarriel's post in the thread White Satin Gloves.

LOL be thankful its not norratian slayer achievement pop is a walk in the park compared to that one. Andarriel

Nov 2, 2020
  23. Funky liked Astral64's post in the thread White Satin Gloves.

This guy hunters.

Nov 2, 2020
  24. Funky liked Zaray's post in the thread White Satin Gloves.

[IMG]

Nov 2, 2020
  25. Funky liked Cadira's post in the thread SOME DEVS HAVE GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

Healing an sk in group content compared to a warrior or pally is rediculous. Infact it's as if I don't even have to heal the sk half the...

Oct 30, 2020
  26. Funky liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread CoV Knight 1H - Sword or Club?.

Definitely need to bring back the 2HP Knight Lances!

Oct 26, 2020
  27. Funky liked minimind's post in the thread CoV Knight 1H - Sword or Club?.

1HP !!

Oct 26, 2020
  28. Funky liked Monkman's post in the thread Hey Dev's here is an idea.

You mean use the same currency from tov? I doubt it... you'd have players day 1 of raids being down already buying several pieces of...

Oct 20, 2020
  29. Funky liked Benito's post in the thread EverQuest XP Gain - A way forward?.

Are you ready for the Tappin?

Oct 19, 2020
  30. Funky liked Jennre's post in the thread Hey Dev's here is an idea.

I would rather they focus on quality over quantity, personally,

Oct 19, 2020
  31. Funky liked Nniki's post in the thread Bard Upgrade to Sathir's Insult - COV.

Well, during last year's beta, he did say it's upgraded in expansions where there isn't a level cap increase. 2019-11-12

Oct 19, 2020
  32. Funky liked Allayna's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

There was 1 post among the sea of drivel? How could I have missed it among the literal hundreds of negative postings...

Oct 16, 2020
  33. Funky liked Cicelee's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

If they lose one specific player because of this, then I am 100% down with that

Oct 16, 2020
  34. Funky liked Duder's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Did that, numerous times. Real players were playing though. Group outside of your bot grp and you might have a better experience.

Oct 16, 2020
  35. Funky liked Jennre's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Wasn't Tappin the one that got GMM exp nerfed? hrmmmmm

Oct 16, 2020
  36. Funky liked Monkman's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

You do realize we all beat those missions at 110/111? Tappin you’re something else.

Oct 16, 2020
  37. Funky liked German's post in the thread Test Update 10/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Necro's will still be at the top of parses after fixing that long standing oopsies. Some people would complain about how heavy a...

Oct 15, 2020
  38. Funky liked Nniki's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Followed up with: [IMG]

Oct 15, 2020
  39. Funky liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 15, 2020
  40. Funky liked Jennre's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

The exp in ToV feels like it was another way to encourage people to play together. Those who grouped, leveled fast, as it should be. I...

Oct 15, 2020
  41. Funky liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

ToV experience was a disaster. It took most of 2 days to get to 115. UNACCEPTABLE

Oct 15, 2020
  42. Funky liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 15, 2020
  43. Funky liked Fanra's post in the thread Why can’t they?.

There would have to be a massive interest to make it worth the expense. I can tell you everyone I know would not be interested in buying...

Oct 15, 2020
  44. Funky liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

So we can count on you not being in CoV zones? Perfect. Thanks for the heads-up!

Oct 15, 2020
  45. Funky liked Mazame's post in the thread Why can’t they?.

It not just a simple scaling of the mobs to X level. Char gain AA over time and new spells / abilities. Events are tuned around the...

Oct 9, 2020
  46. Funky liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

My third day in EQ, 2002, my RL friend got me into his guild. He showed me how to scroll back to see my new guild tag - Seeds of Legends -...

Oct 9, 2020
  47. Funky liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Jhenna, one of our bards is KNOWN for killing himself about once a month.. on raid.

Oct 9, 2020
  48. Funky liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

A week or two after the game came out I was in East Commonlands. I got attacked by a wolf after a fight so I feared it, cast invis so it...

Oct 9, 2020
  49. Funky replied to the thread Miss my cross server bard channel...

sadly that's not saying much.. lol.

Oct 8, 2020
  50. Funky liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Miss my cross server bard channel...

Bard channel is nicer than most Gen chats..

Oct 8, 2020
  51. Funky replied to the thread Miss my cross server bard channel...

thanks, i never have joined any serverwide channels... most because i rarely even join general channel.

Oct 8, 2020
  52. Funky liked Nniki's post in the thread Miss my cross server bard channel...

serverwide.bards:bards

Oct 8, 2020
  53. Funky liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I was on Rallos Zek when I first started playing. I remember some guy out in Qeynos Hills advertising a Mino Axe for 5 GP. I spent most...

Oct 8, 2020
  54. Funky liked Lisard's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

20 year is a long time of mistakes. heres a couple i still cringe over. 1. forgetting to hit enter before typing, and getting to the A...

Oct 8, 2020
  55. Funky liked Cadira's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I remember getting a bag of mage armor on my warrior and replacing some of my gear with it and placing some of my valuables in this nice...

Oct 8, 2020
  56. Funky liked Celephane's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I remember the first night I played, I wasn't really sure what to do when I was done. So I found an empty house with a bed, sat on it and...

Oct 8, 2020
  57. Funky replied to the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

combine skin/stance buff into 1... combine some of our self buffs into 1... fully buffed (self + raid), i constantly have to decide...

Oct 8, 2020
  58. Funky replied to the thread Miss my cross server bard channel...

lol i still dont know the bard serverwide channel...

Oct 8, 2020
  59. Funky liked Jennre's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Archery, Decap/Headshot, or Backstab.

Oct 7, 2020
  60. Funky liked Xyphen's post in the thread Please?.

They won't do this. (People have been asking for this/similar things for years, literally). Of course it's not fun or sensible to park...

Oct 7, 2020
  61. Funky liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Burynai Cutter.

1% on ONE (relatively fast respawning) zcd :( Not a Bug (though annoying)

Oct 6, 2020
  62. Funky liked Skuz's post in the thread Dragging.

Something smells exploitive about this.

Oct 6, 2020
  63. Funky liked Diptera's post in the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Being trolled by another player that came up to me and emoted "steals 2 platinum pieces from you", and thought I was genuinely being...

Oct 6, 2020
  64. Funky liked Smokezz's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Ocean of Tears is at no risk of drying up.

Oct 6, 2020
  65. Funky replied to the thread Not A Bug Burynai Cutter.

Field of Bone and the Karanas are just horrible for hunter. good luck!

Oct 6, 2020
  66. Funky replied to the thread Confirmed IVU and hidden player issue.

i notice this a lot boxing multiple toons on 1 PC.

Oct 5, 2020
  67. Funky liked Diptera's post in the thread Confirmed IVU and hidden player issue.

Not related to IVU, but I get this all the time, boxing two toons on one PC. Toon A is already in the Lobby. Zone toon B into...

Oct 5, 2020
  68. Funky replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Bard - some form of end/mana regen (or allow me to use Rally while fighting) like breather/relax SK - Fortitude. Deflection is meh....

Oct 5, 2020
  69. Funky replied to the thread Hunter questions.

within the past few weeks i have killed him near the kobold camp and seen him spawn from a gargoyle toward the front of the castle....

Oct 5, 2020
  70. Funky liked Allayna's post in the thread Please?.

By that logic, from your post, the competition for targets is by raiding guilds trying to farm those targets for gear. On live, it’s...

Oct 5, 2020
  71. Funky liked Duder's post in the thread Confirmed Beam Targetting.

In some preliminary testing this bug also seemed to effect non-damage beam spells with SK's Stream of Hatred and Enc's Beam of Slumber.

Oct 1, 2020
  72. Funky liked Cicelee's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Feels like the issue is more about your inability to understand EQ 2020 on TLP servers. You keep wanting EQ 2000, where stuff like this...

Sep 30, 2020
  73. Funky liked Skuz's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Thank you for proving that: “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” ― Socrates

Sep 30, 2020
  74. Funky liked German's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

You said weren't at the controls when it was killed, you said you were going to watch Netflix and camp the spawn. Next time pay...

Sep 30, 2020
  75. Funky replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

thanks, i misread a different person due to the back and forth of P99, riz/aradune. lol carry on :D

Sep 30, 2020
  76. Funky replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

so after all this, you are admitting to boxing 6 toons on aradune? From :...

Sep 30, 2020
  77. Funky liked Celephane's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

Tacvi is like that, but not Anguish. I've been using 5 offline characters for years now.

Sep 29, 2020
  78. Funky replied to the thread Looking for folks to do old raids with on FV.

table flipper is super easy with a bard... in crescent reach.. still time consuming but way easier

Sep 29, 2020
  79. Funky liked Protagonist's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

There are no camps. He was not breaking the rules. You tried to waste a GM's time. You didn't waste it, since /report is deprecated. Use...

Sep 29, 2020
  80. Funky liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

Do Jaggedpine if you truly hate yourself.

Sep 29, 2020
  81. Funky liked Allayna's post in the thread Restless Ice ornaments are a myth.

This year was *cough* combined to 1 set for both group and raid to allow time on other more pressing matters, like coding leap year...

Sep 29, 2020
  82. Funky liked Diptera's post in the thread 1st target in extended target window..

You SAY sorry, but you're not... ;) On the flip side, I heal using F7 and hoping the tank is stood closest in my line of sight :)

Sep 23, 2020
  83. Funky liked Caio_Xegony's post in the thread Can we have the raid Kromrif Etching runes on the Raid Vendor?.

perfect example of a bad idea right here folks!

Sep 23, 2020
  84. Funky liked Caio_Xegony's post in the thread Can we have the raid Kromrif Etching runes on the Raid Vendor?.

this 1,000x's this! bards need their rk 3's ughhhh

Sep 23, 2020
  85. Funky replied to the thread 1st target in extended target window..

i just hit F8 and hope for the best. Sorry chanters trying to mez.

Sep 23, 2020
  86. Funky liked Ninelder's post in the thread Buff slots and permeant AA's round 2!.

Same line as: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=33055 and https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=1975...

Sep 22, 2020
  87. Funky liked dreamweaver's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

I have a list of concerns now.

Sep 21, 2020
  88. Funky liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

That's a very personal question. Don't listen to what the people giggling behind their hands say, and don't ask again. There is a whole...

Sep 21, 2020
  89. Funky liked Szilent's post in the thread Make Bards Fun Again....

TLP >>>> that way

Sep 21, 2020
  90. Funky replied to the thread Make Bards Fun Again....

lol bards are fun to play.

Sep 18, 2020
  91. Funky replied to the thread Make Bards Fun Again....

that statement is not true.. your dots do damage moving mobs. it's the AE nuke that doesn't work on moving mobs if i remember...

Sep 18, 2020
  92. Funky liked Raytheon's post in the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

Moving this here from Bugs. It makes no sense for only one of a Ranger's long-lasting group buffs to not be MGB-able. Change it to v2...

Sep 17, 2020
  93. Funky liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread expansion wish list for SKs.

I use Thought Leech so their death can do some good (i.e. give me more mana and endurance).

Sep 16, 2020
  94. Funky replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

think i have a toon that's at the last ring, or one before the ring war. i'll check later and let ya know

Sep 16, 2020
  95. Funky replied to the thread Icebound Avatar Mission.

i've never seen him port up quite that early but i do find it super annoying that if he ports up with even 1 add, one of my boxes always...

Sep 9, 2020
  96. Funky liked Duder's post in the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Great summary, thank you. This exactly the issue I think we all are seeing. Clearly no kiting yet lots of death touching. This can't...

Sep 4, 2020
  97. Funky liked Sindace's post in the thread Vaniki hunter?.

From a previous hunter thread- (Ngreth) our criteria was: Has a placeholder (so not only an iconic NPC that spawns 100% of the time) Has...

Sep 2, 2020
  98. Funky liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

How is it not a bug? The mob emotes about running away not being ok and instantly DTs people. The mechanic isn't supposed to instantly...

Sep 2, 2020
  99. Funky liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Master Artisan Trophy.

If I did this, how would go about showing up to raids equipped with a trophy to which I receive fun tells from guild mates about how...

Sep 1, 2020
  100. Funky liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Next Expansion request.

Meh, I understand where the OP is coming from. Searchable Spell book would be a nice addition. Sometimes I get frustrated by the drop down...

Aug 28, 2020
  101. Funky liked draxx101's post in the thread Freelance Unfettered.

grats on first win in Mearatas

Aug 28, 2020
  102. Funky liked kizant's post in the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Start from the beginning. Why do you want to max the earring in the first place? If getting the next level will have no impact on your...

Aug 28, 2020
  103. Funky replied to the thread which Merc AA?.

also remember, you cannot max most of the other skills without HP/melee defense/mana being a certain level itself

Aug 28, 2020
  104. Funky replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #704.

illusion spell?

Aug 28, 2020
  105. Funky replied to the thread You hurt yourself for 100000004 points.

haha i remember this happening during RoS.. good times

Aug 27, 2020
  106. Funky liked Monkman's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

Not all raid leaders yell/berate their guild members. Just sayin’

Aug 26, 2020
  107. Funky liked Yinla's post in the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

Just as long as they drop rate doesn't change then when this unlocks on TLP servers....

Aug 26, 2020
  108. Funky replied to the thread Live box trio - SK/Shaman/?.

bard.

Aug 26, 2020
  109. Funky liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Vet AAs used without being clicked.

Went to use EXP recovery today and noticed my Lesson of the Devoted was greyed out with a 33 minute timer on it. I've been max EXP and AA...

Aug 25, 2020
  110. Funky replied to the thread Confirmed Vet AAs used without being clicked.

i saw this still going on yesterday. showing one of the vet rewards on my hotbar red with a reuse timer, but i know i haven't used it...

Aug 24, 2020
  111. Funky liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 24, 2020
  112. Funky replied to the thread Xegony down again.

oh it's real

Aug 22, 2020
  113. Funky liked Fanra's post in the thread FEATURE REQUEST: Overseer Android App.

Developing Android and/or Apple apps requires Daybreak to spend money to hire experts in those applications. And the security risks of...

Aug 21, 2020
  114. Funky replied to the thread Machin Shin (Xegony).

sounds like a trap....

Aug 21, 2020
  115. Funky liked Raptorjesus5's post in the thread Transferring to FV?.

Make sure your certain, FV is like hotel California. There are days I regret coming here but I can never leave. Having almost everything...

Aug 21, 2020
  116. Funky liked kizant's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Everyone invests tons of hours and the game changes a lot to try and keep things fair and interesting. Necros aren't special.

Aug 20, 2020
  117. Funky liked Cadira's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You know it's patch day when a million new members post their opinions on the boards outta no where.

Aug 20, 2020
  118. Funky liked Cragzop's post in the thread Siren's Grotto 2.0.

If they put an NPC in every zone where you trained someone, I'm pretty sure there would be one in every zone... ...and I don't even know...

Aug 18, 2020
  119. Funky liked Szilent's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

you can no longer stack: Pyre of Klraggek (6240/tick) with Pyre of the Shadewarden (5145/tick) with Pyre of Jorobb (4243/tick)...

Aug 17, 2020
  120. Funky liked Littlelegs's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

ps is 'post script' abbreviated. so post post script is pps. i think. and also dont care that much. have a good day. p.s. hi sancus...

Aug 17, 2020
  121. Funky replied to the thread Kael raid achievement- stay out of Crystal aura.

it was just me casting Act of Valor for you :p

Aug 16, 2020
  122. Funky liked Allayna's post in the thread Kael raid achievement- stay out of Crystal aura.

More proof SKs are uber powerful, one AA and it equals a dead pally! Must be the SK version of Act of Valor...they hit it and a pally...

Aug 16, 2020
  123. Funky replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

then the SK isn't really dotting everything or the group is just casually slow pulling

Aug 14, 2020
  124. Funky liked RPoo's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Please do explain that one!

Aug 14, 2020
  125. Funky liked Tolzol's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Necros are very very good in group setting currently if you pull multiple mobs at a time and not singles. I’d take a necro over any other...

Aug 14, 2020
  126. Funky liked Cadira's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You're favorite class is the most powerful class in the game atm (at least dps wise?) and will probably continue to be for a few more...

Aug 14, 2020
  127. Funky liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

What you need to keep in mind is there is a difference between a worn focus on an item and an activated ability on that item. They...

Aug 14, 2020
  128. Funky replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

well, you've been saving DKP on your weapon slot since OOW. you should have plenty banked up by now.

Aug 14, 2020
  129. Funky liked Cragzop's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I gotta know what guild you are in I-WANT-IT-NOW ... cause I want to send the guild leader a sympathy note. You are using some truly...

Aug 14, 2020
  130. Funky liked Tolzol's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Unless I’m a bad zerker all the sudden, 2-3x the damage is a very real thing currently especially on kael. And that’s just from my parse...

Aug 13, 2020
  131. Funky liked Scornfire's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

2-3x is not a stretch, especially on the Kael events

Aug 13, 2020
  132. Funky liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Correct but those have been stagnated & carried the same effect onto each successive expansion;s gear so clearly they are intended to...

Aug 13, 2020
  133. Funky liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Clickie effects are expected to be used long after they were introduced, focus effects are not, all focus effects degrade over time...

Aug 13, 2020
  134. Funky liked Lannin's post in the thread Kael raid achievement- stay out of Crystal aura.

Sun Jun 28 20:12:34 2020] You begin casting Thought Leech IX. [Sun Jun 28 20:12:34 2020] You hit Allayna for 736763 points of disease...

Aug 13, 2020
  135. Funky liked Splittin's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You all got buffed more so than you needed on dot revamp, this will only bring you down a little bit on raids, to which you already beat...

Aug 13, 2020
  136. Funky liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I too am curious how they magically went from nothing but "can't reproduce" posts to "it's all good now."

Aug 13, 2020
  137. Funky liked feigntrain's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Shut your mouth. The SK one was already heavily nerfed years ago.

Aug 12, 2020
  138. Funky liked Monkman's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

This thread is going to be epic...

Aug 12, 2020
  139. Funky liked Andarriel's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

LOL epics for most classes been useless for years glad for the change finally! now get over it. Andarriel

Aug 12, 2020
  140. Funky replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

i'd like to know what exactly the "fix" is for this considering how many posts there have been with the responses "Cannot duplicate,...

Aug 12, 2020
  141. Funky replied to the thread Kael raid achievement- stay out of Crystal aura.

yes, and it takes a while.. they have a TON of hp. it's so much faster just range killing the crystals

Aug 12, 2020
  142. Funky liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Every other class has to contend with proper mana-management throttling their damage, why should Necro be excepted from that? They...

Aug 12, 2020
  143. Funky liked Cragzop's post in the thread The Final Say from Kael Raid.

We've seen it more than the warrior sword from ToFS 1. Only 1 has dropped for us in the entire expansion. The best chests are the 4 sets...

Aug 12, 2020
  144. Funky liked kizant's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

It's a good decision and most people know it. Just ignore the 1 or 2 loud people complaining from all their forum accounts.

Aug 11, 2020
  145. Funky liked Caisy's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce The Other Brother (CoTF HA).

Cleaning up some quests to finish Hero AA's and did this mission today. Brother Chintle is broken. He hit my raid geared SK for 450k hps....

Aug 10, 2020
  146. Funky liked Kiaro's post in the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

Not their fault she attacks people 30 levels higher than her when they port in. Stupid dragon. On to the original point of the thread...

Aug 5, 2020
  147. Funky replied to the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

nor most velious mobs. haven't seen woushi in 10+ years.

Aug 5, 2020
  148. Funky liked FranktheBank's post in the thread TLP upon reaching Live Status.

AoCs is pretty big. Considering that on Xegony I still can't find like any luclin mobs up lol

Aug 5, 2020
  149. Funky replied to the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

my wicked cactus hat shall never die.

Aug 5, 2020
  150. Funky replied to the thread [Feature] 'Find' and housing improvement..

changes a lot here lately since im working to max my skills to 350 and moving stuff here and there a lot. lol yes i know i could be...

Aug 5, 2020
  151. Funky replied to the thread [Feature] 'Find' and housing improvement..

i am aware of doing outputfiles and that is great and all.... BUT, mind you i have multiple houses that are owned by another toon, on...

Aug 5, 2020
  152. Funky replied to the thread [Feature] 'Find' and housing improvement..

is there any chance of increasing the amount of properties you can own per character? or maybe adding a significant amount of...

Aug 4, 2020
  153. Funky liked svann's post in the thread Rallying Solo.

Or get too close and riposte a rampage.

Jul 31, 2020
  154. Funky liked p2aa's post in the thread SK tanking questions.

Only for a very limited duration, aka 1 min every 10 min. I just add it for people who would not play a warrior and would think warriors...

Jul 31, 2020