Fuelforfire's Recent Activity

1. Fuelforfire liked Zantor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Counting Shadows.

All they need is the right person to push 1 button. They can see I have the whole 7 quests done easily enough.

May 15, 2021 at 9:07 PM
  2. Fuelforfire liked dreamweaver's post in the thread One Last Time.

Hail and well met friends, Norrathians, adventurers all, A wise person once wrote, "Here for a good time, but a not a long time," and in...

May 15, 2021 at 9:41 AM
  3. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Tweeted to the original teaser posting but missed opportunity in my eyes. With ToV and CoV done, and the ask for help with lore awhile ago,...

Apr 27, 2021
  4. Fuelforfire liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

The intent was to display the full ratio, when I looked initially I didn't find any code related to partial resists due to elemental...

Apr 23, 2021
  5. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Fixed Loyalty Tokens gone.

Same Same

Apr 21, 2021
  6. Fuelforfire liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Hero's Forage Options.

I could use a Hero's Forage ability. Would that allow me to get more Limes, Misty Acorns, and Green Apples?

Apr 17, 2021
  7. Fuelforfire liked Nennius's post in the thread 3 days down??????.

Let's hope that it won't be like this: [IMG]

Apr 15, 2021
  8. Fuelforfire liked yepmetoo's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

I did some LDoNs last night to get an alt some travelers achievements. Was still fun (watered down as I blew up the zone, but still). The...

Apr 9, 2021
  9. Fuelforfire liked Niskin's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

Maybe they could just axe the level scaling concept completely and use the HA mechanics to recreate LDoN style dungeons. Do it as one of...

Apr 9, 2021
  10. Fuelforfire replied to the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

I started my EQ life between LoY and LDoN and both carry big places in my heart! I loved LDoN and if people can't get items like the +10%...

Apr 5, 2021
  11. Fuelforfire liked Svann2's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

ldons were just awesome for pulling.

Apr 5, 2021
  12. Fuelforfire liked yepmetoo's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

LDoN was great because it was simple. You have regular missions that any group of random people could do, and you had "hard" missions that...

Apr 5, 2021
  13. Fuelforfire liked Andarriel's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

Ldon was my favorite expanison could get group within 5 mins everynight. What made ldons fun is you could really mix and match classes and...

Apr 5, 2021
  14. Fuelforfire liked Svann2's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

Dont need to have the scaling level range if thats the issue. LDONs were fun missions that you could repeat all day long if you wanted.

Apr 5, 2021
  15. Fuelforfire liked KrakenReality's post in the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

LDON > PoP I hated PoP. I felt like I was constantly trying to flag people for content that I never got to spend much time playing. It...

Apr 5, 2021
  16. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Community Resource Council Applications [Now Closed].

If there are enough resources, volunteer or other, being added back to the company then maybe there could there be a chance to to put the...

Apr 4, 2021
  17. Fuelforfire liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Plane of Mischief 1.0 - April 1.

I take a yearly pilgrimage to Plane of Mischief in the hopes of finding the old version. Alas, it seems to be the newer version again...

Apr 4, 2021
  18. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Best way to grind Commemorative Coins or anniversary currency?.

Also depending on the rng, farming both bonus items in: Sprucing up Shakey is another one where you can try to knock out a few things at...

Apr 1, 2021
  19. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Best way to grind Commemorative Coins or anniversary currency?.

Where the anniversary coins are also alternate currency. I would give up currency from expansions I am not really going to do anything...

Apr 1, 2021
  20. Fuelforfire liked Benito's post in the thread 22nd Anniversary Banner is sick..

Could we please get the 22nd Anniversary Banner as an in-game painting? And maybe in merch? Remove the text and "22" and it becomes an...

Apr 1, 2021
  21. Fuelforfire liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Community Resource Council Applications [Now Closed].

It used to be called the CRT (Community Resource Team) but it's basically a group of players that the devs utilize for specific...

Apr 1, 2021
  22. Fuelforfire replied to the thread ornament gurus ?.

Recent Threads | Guide Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Mar 31, 2021
  23. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Best way to grind Commemorative Coins or anniversary currency?.

Be nice to exchange one alt currency for another on live/current servers so it gives some new life to old alt currency.

Mar 31, 2021
  24. Fuelforfire liked Skuz's post in the thread Trophy List?.

Head to Fanra's Trophy Wiki (link below) & near the top of the article there is a link to a "Trophy Spreadsheet"....

Mar 31, 2021
  25. Fuelforfire replied to the thread 16th Anniversary Tasks (Bonus) Not Being Rewarded in Achievements.

Worked like a charm.

Mar 30, 2021
  26. Fuelforfire liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread 16th Anniversary Tasks (Bonus) Not Being Rewarded in Achievements.

Have all the items in your inventory at the same time, get the achievement, and dont worry about it again. Shouldn't uncheck after that but...

Mar 30, 2021
  27. Fuelforfire posted a new thread.

16th Anniversary Tasks (Bonus) Not Being Rewarded in Achievements

I've reported the following concern via support ticket and it looks like CS team is receiving similar reports and have sent it off to the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 30, 2021
  28. Fuelforfire liked code-zero's post in the thread Why does Mayong Mistmoore hate the postal system?.

Because Bards run the postal system and they like to make up insulting limericks and haiku about him. The thing that really got him was the...

Feb 4, 2021
  29. Fuelforfire liked Nennius's post in the thread And Bristlebane goes--------BOOM!.

I had a thought. Perhaps Bristlebane foolishly bought Gamestop stock and can't live with the folly of that decision.

Feb 4, 2021
  30. Fuelforfire liked Thraine's post in the thread (Possible) Arrow Upgrade for Rangers.

if you stack 2 dmg augs in your bow (grim momento and insigni saevus) youll produce a lot more dps than you will swinging around...

Jan 24, 2021
  31. Fuelforfire liked Angahran's post in the thread Item request: Snow Globe.

Identical to Orb of Calm Tides but works on snow not rain.

Jan 19, 2021
  32. Fuelforfire replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Karana could use some love too

Jan 19, 2021
  33. Fuelforfire liked Skuz's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

We saw shawl 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0 - The Rallos Zek Earring in ToV was a concious decision to give a different God some attention and I am in...

Jan 19, 2021
  34. Fuelforfire liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Rangers have tons of Endurance and virtually nothing to spend it on. All requests for anything that would use this neglected resource...

Jan 18, 2021
  35. Fuelforfire liked Iven's post in the thread --> New EQ fansite.

New login screen themes: 22th anniversary (only 60 days to go !) Paineel - Tabernacle of Terror (CLR guild) Paineel - The Abattoir (NEC...

Jan 18, 2021
  36. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Two Requests.

Maybe add in an AA for those that have completed Courier of Favor :: Quests :: EverQuest :: ZAM (allakhazam.com) so you can summon him.

Jan 18, 2021
  37. Fuelforfire liked Dre.'s post in the thread Two Requests.

wait, people buy those?

Jan 18, 2021
  38. Fuelforfire liked Smokezz's post in the thread What is going on?.

With the timed release, the race... isn't much of a race anymore.

Jan 8, 2021
  39. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Continue to add to the Bandolier system by another round of increased sets. Or, maybe even add a tab where one would be locked to a trade...

Jan 5, 2021
  40. Fuelforfire liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

**First time ever doing anything like this so bare with Taco!** Figured this year id try to do something that would help everyone in EQ. As...

Dec 28, 2020
  41. Fuelforfire replied to the thread Coarse Salt.

Yay for the dev team making Coarse Salt purchasable on vendor with CoV EQTC - Item: Coarse Salt (eqtraders.com). Now, let's have the...

Dec 28, 2020