FubarEQ's Recent Activity

1. FubarEQ liked Chaoslayer's post in the thread This has to stop... Please DPG.....

DPG I sent this months payment via /say. Let me know when you get it.

Mar 1, 2021
  2. FubarEQ liked Gnothappening's post in the thread AFK Checks.

You need to realize dude that the people who wanted GMs are the types of people who cry on the forums that nobody will group with them....

Feb 22, 2021
  3. FubarEQ liked Zinth's post in the thread AFK Checks.

You would be okay with being suspended for sitting in the Nexus? why in the world would that in ANY WAY be okay?

Feb 22, 2021
  4. FubarEQ liked Hadce's post in the thread AFK Checks.

I mean if they really do think you're AFK - why are they hiding? If you aren't there to respond to their /say, how are you going to be...

Feb 22, 2021
  5. FubarEQ liked Fenthen's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Or un-split from Brekt and let there be server transfers. Brekt was a flawless, no lag ever, server. Bring it back. Or give your paying...

Feb 22, 2021
  6. FubarEQ liked Tryal Anderror's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

What's crazy is that probably over half their income comes from that Rule Set but its the server that doesn't work well

Feb 22, 2021
  7. FubarEQ liked Warpeace's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

Its a great example how raids are being effected by this lag. Players are reporting it and feels like its being ignored.

Feb 1, 2021
  8. FubarEQ liked Sameolesameole's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

all boxes offline now, fix our server FV please, it had not worked correctly since the beginning of COV beta bs

Jan 20, 2021
  9. FubarEQ liked kizant's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

You know it works on your magic rain and beam spells right? For Wizards. 1. For encounters with lots of adds at once I need to load...

Jan 20, 2021
  10. FubarEQ liked Mookus's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

Wizard The little things... I can go on about a lot of big things... 1- no pbae cold or magic since lvl 90?! Wtf 2- fire beam, why does...

Jan 20, 2021
  11. FubarEQ liked minimind's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

Berserker (feel free to add) Ritual Scarification- Takes us down to 89% HP and locks us there so we can use our abilities that require us...

Jan 20, 2021
  12. FubarEQ liked Vumad's post in the thread DPS DISPARITY.

No, it is not. For example, total Raid (group) DPS will be higher if the ENC is casting MindDrift to proc beguilers synnergy...

Jan 19, 2021
  13. FubarEQ liked Warpeace's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Trying to take things out of housing failing or taking several minutes to complete. Trying to zone out of housing clicking on the gate has...

Jan 15, 2021
  14. FubarEQ liked Warpeace's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Some good stuff, however ..... No lag fix / Server stability stuff? FV is terrible during peak times and random throughout the rest of...

Jan 13, 2021
  15. FubarEQ liked Beimeith's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

I am fairly certain this issue is caused because the spell uses SPA 406, which is 406 Doom Limit Use This Doom effect targets the caster,...

Jan 12, 2021
  16. FubarEQ liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

Musing Gambit adds a buff to the spell window with 4 max hits. When those hits are used up it does an SPA 406 cast of Musing Refreshment....

Jan 12, 2021
  17. FubarEQ liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Jan 4, 2021
  18. FubarEQ liked Lifeshriek's post in the thread Valhallah's In-Game Holiday Giveaway and Forum Contest.

Eh, I just enjoy making my own music. Not expecting to win anything.

Dec 21, 2020
  19. FubarEQ liked Skuz's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

That should be something we all try to do on every topic really. Thanks for all you do Absor.

Dec 18, 2020
  20. FubarEQ liked Absor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. When it devolved into "you suck" arguments, it lost most of its value to me. I do...

Dec 18, 2020
  21. FubarEQ liked Wanuven's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I just wish they’d go back to missions that were actually like little instances group quests. You could take breaks in between steps and...

Dec 12, 2020
  22. FubarEQ liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread COV comments....

The devs come up being out of touch with this one. And yeah folks were expecting it to be the same as past expansions where the...

Dec 10, 2020
  23. FubarEQ liked Nizadenn's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

3 of the 4 missions are WAY over tuned for "group" content. People in full raid gear having a hard time doing them yet alone group geared...

Dec 10, 2020
  24. FubarEQ liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

When you decided who had to sit out a raid based on the number of keys that they had which is not fun at all.

Dec 10, 2020
  25. FubarEQ liked Biggho's post in the thread The crusaders - SS mission.

overtuned.... yes.. my impression too.... If somebody without raid gear is successful with this mission, I would be happy for a tell and...

Dec 10, 2020
  26. FubarEQ liked Razorfall's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Tried this mission again last night and it is still hard Group geared toons are going to have a hell of a time beating this one. A few...

Dec 10, 2020
  27. FubarEQ liked RPoo's post in the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

Seeing people from all other servers merged into one.

Dec 9, 2020
  28. FubarEQ liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

Yes. And it may already do some of this (I'm not sure here, but I know the models are on the client, and we do on-demand loading) but...

Dec 8, 2020
  29. FubarEQ liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Christmas Dragon.

And people that can contribute zero to getting the game servers back up have time to converse. Dragons have too many polygons and use too...

Dec 8, 2020
  30. FubarEQ liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

I just am fuming about this comment. He spends untold hours putting all these maps together for hours and hours on end with no...

Dec 8, 2020
  31. FubarEQ liked Cragzop's post in the thread COV comments....

Imagine a recent expansion ... now imagine it was designed with one less person. That's pretty much CoV. Welcome to LoY, except with...

Dec 8, 2020
  32. FubarEQ liked yepmetoo's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

EQ1 is twice the game that EQ2 is when it comes to revenue and profits. Yet they put almost as much money into EQ2 as EQ1. That is lame....

Dec 7, 2020
  33. FubarEQ liked KrakenReality's post in the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Mearatas, hands down. Also, it's one of the best raids I've ever played across any MMO. It gives every member of the raid roster...

Dec 7, 2020
  34. FubarEQ liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Millennials.

Nov 18, 2020