fransisco's Recent Activity

1. fransisco liked Vetis's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

AE mez already has a cap. The Kurn's SoD will be unaffected by this change.

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:42 AM
  2. fransisco replied to the thread Group NPT.

Lets just mbg it. Shortening the recast is just the long way around to casting it on each group. Make it mbg'able cause it'll be better...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  3. fransisco replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Necros aren't pointless in groups, but they are not the best either, and thats ok. If necros could equal mag/wiz group damage yet blow them...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  4. fransisco replied to the thread Mischief/Teek Rogue.

I feel like thats not a great comparison then. Someone who excels at a class can always overperform compared to most people. Chances...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:35 AM
  5. fransisco liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

Thanks for going back and fixing ratios. Much appreciated!

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  6. fransisco replied to the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

The expac just fixed the issue that was holding weapon damage back, so you had expac, christmas vacations (nothing happening), then dealing...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  7. fransisco liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  8. fransisco replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

I'm still waiting for mobs to be unable to hit me while they are standing toe deep in water

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  9. fransisco liked Arclyte's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

tormax will be perfectly fine for about a year until the next set of TLPs come out and kill it

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  10. fransisco replied to the thread Server locked krono.

What makes p99 so toxic?

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  11. fransisco liked Atomos's post in the thread Server locked krono.

Krono is one of the reasons that this game is even still running today. You start getting rid of things like that, just what are you going...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  12. fransisco replied to the thread favorite race.

drunken master?

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:25 PM
  13. fransisco liked Vlahkmaak's post in the thread favorite race.

Troll eats them all! Err, beats them all.

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:25 PM
  14. fransisco replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

This ignores the incredible good it also did. You would rarely have that bug, but how many times per session did you not get trained to...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  15. fransisco liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The change was for mission/raid instanced zones, not pickzones. There were ways of getting more players+mercs in them than the task allowed...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  16. fransisco liked Lubianx's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It says instanced zones, like the mission ones, not normal zones. There are no picks for instanced zones.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  17. fransisco liked Zansobar's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'll up your 20 and suggest moving to 10!

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:21 PM
  18. fransisco liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The biggest let down to Champion's Oath isn't the 2 year delay. It isn't that it falls short in every way of what a current knight does in...

19. fransisco liked Ysu9's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Imagine perma stunning 100 mobs in classic on dial up lol Oh yea def intended gameplay by the devs

20. fransisco replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What game do you play that REQUIRES 30+ mobs to do anything worthwhile? Cause its certainly not everquest

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  21. fransisco liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

30 targets is still too high. I'd consider going to 20.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  22. fransisco replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Uhhh huh? I mean the PBAE fix keep a group from camping an entire zone. FTE was good for the normal players, just a problem for those...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  23. fransisco liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Persona Exp bonus for overseer?.

Firmly against anything directly benefiting personas without benefiting regular old characters. I'm for: -reacquiring achievement bonuses...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  24. fransisco replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

I think it'd be awesome if someone could turn FTE on for thier characters. Maybe you have to do it in a starting city or whatever. That...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:14 PM
  25. fransisco replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Well congrats to Teel and Tormax, getting this in before they open. Gonna be a huge quality of life change for everyone.

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  26. fransisco liked SnapVine's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

looks like you're the one who has to "find new zones"

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  27. fransisco liked Jojogo's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Hopefully they make it less mobs, completely end the massive aoe r m t for good. Let's also look at charm please!

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  28. fransisco liked Artanthos's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

It is a change that harms almost no one. Except the PLers and those paying for their services. On the other hand, it helps regular...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  29. fransisco liked Demetri's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

From what I recall it was just TLP polling, remember on Live the casual are even further behind, drastically so. (And they have the...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  30. fransisco liked SnapVine's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Is this live yet? I can't wait!

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  31. fransisco liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

30 seems like a safe number for most raid purposes. Can anyone think of one where this will pose an issue? Looks like its definitely...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  32. fransisco liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

There truly is a thing as too much loot. Mischief was already borderline with that. Additional raiding is not necessary. I easily had...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  33. fransisco replied to the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

In original eq, I always wondered how monks ever afforded any gear, since they couldn't get any money

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:05 PM
  34. fransisco replied to the thread Teek TLP FTE.

Bet you just cannot wait to start training and KSing again, right bro?

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  35. fransisco replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Lluianae is right that "a random bit of adps" doesn't change much. Does it stack with everything? Thats a huge ask right there. Is it...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  36. fransisco liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Bard: Aura of "_" vs. Echo of "_".

I wish all player auras worked like Shaman, with huge range and not having to refresh continually.

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  37. fransisco liked Numiko's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

This change is more aimed at TLP servers where commercial operations offering power leveling would disrupt entire zones pulling every mob...

Apr 18, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  38. fransisco liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

Nobody took away your ability to mass slaughter gray con mobs to farm materials. They just, rightfully, took away the ability to pull...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  39. fransisco replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

actually, the original upgrade to dx11 never produced a problem for me. Its only in the last few weeks that I occasionally see them, and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:24 AM
  40. fransisco liked Cadira's post in the thread Group NPT.

Meh, a lot of chanters didn't cast it at all cause it was tedious. Now you can hit 6 people at once (when they zone in, sure) with a single...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  41. fransisco liked Toni's post in the thread Group NPT.

I'll explain this nicely since I got in trouble last time for disagreeing with a CRC publicly. This needs a shorter recast time. Anything...

Apr 18, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  42. fransisco replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Ehh... lack of mercs was killing the entire game. There simply wasn't enough people playing healers, and people were quitting because...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  43. fransisco replied to the thread Group NPT.

That would be useful and convienent and all, certainly can't have that...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:25 AM
  44. fransisco liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Group NPT.

It's probably the same made-up-out-of-thin-air reason they don't let the ranger Enrichment spells be MGB-able.

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  45. fransisco liked Galvanize's post in the thread Group NPT.

So whats the harm in making this MGB-able? Honestly? Enchanters outside of hitting IoG and Chroma haze are just ADPS buffbots with a couple...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  46. fransisco liked Rexa's post in the thread Group NPT.

It is NOT better. We could cast single NPTs on more players than casting the group spell.

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  47. fransisco liked Molybedium's post in the thread Group NPT.

This... The game has evolved, and this is something that has just been left "well... because"

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  48. fransisco liked Rexa's post in the thread Group NPT.

Because nerfing a spell while also increasing demand for it on a 54-man raid (with this present change) makes me feel like I am playing...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  49. fransisco liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Group NPT.

Agreed, this would be very nice! Lowered cast time or MGB would both be handy fixes. Right now in some situations it's even worse than it...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:19 AM
  50. fransisco replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

You can still farm tradeskill materials and such. Just kill in slightly smaller groups. I've gone to 350 in every tradeskill, and very very...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:13 AM
  51. fransisco replied to the thread Level 25 ranger weapons.

True, but SSOY isn't really for that level, its from lower guk, the epw came from a 30ish lvl target in mistmoore

Apr 17, 2024 at 6:23 PM
  52. fransisco liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Can't change hair while character creation.

Log out and use validate game assets in the launcher? Maybe make a copy of eqclient.ini then delete it to start fresh?

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:42 PM
  53. fransisco replied to the thread Level 25 ranger weapons.

electrum bladed wakazashi! Used to be the best ranger weapon for that level range, though defiant puts it to shame now

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:41 PM
  54. fransisco replied to the thread Click Item Problem.

You selectively left out the next line which said this was an example how how other groups would like instaclick everything as well....

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:38 PM
  55. fransisco replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Not in raid gear, I'm thinking of this from a group tank's perspective where you are rarely sitting around at fm/fe

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:05 PM
  56. fransisco replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Which is incredibly punishing - to use this underpowered tanking ability, you must be full mana/endurance.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  57. fransisco liked Andarriel's post in the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Yea hardly anyone had a bard in group til they added melody now everyone has one. I think enc need more loving.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:49 PM
  58. fransisco replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I think thats the beauty of EQ. FFXIV and WoW are very simplistic with just a handful of abilities to care about. Simple isn't better,...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  59. fransisco liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Huh? POP in era was considered one of the least accessible expansions ever created. It's only now on TLPs - assisted by knowledge, power...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  60. fransisco liked Andarriel's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

We all know what happens during downtime the hamsters finally get a break! ;)

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  61. fransisco liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

The downside of doing patches in the middle of the night (which would probably be anywhere from 9pm to 4am Pacific) is that it's 100%...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:25 PM
  62. fransisco replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

You are assuming it is only used by someone who happens to be full mana and full endurance.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  63. fransisco replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Really not sure what your point is aside from saying anything he says is invalid. I'm not saying we need an ldon expac, but you are...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  64. fransisco replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:38 AM
  65. fransisco replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Your putting WAY to much stock in whats on the forums, not only is it a small subset of people, but most of the long tlp posts end up...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  66. fransisco replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

even if they changed it, thats still differnet from a negative exp mod like was originally said

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  67. fransisco liked Fanra's post in the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

The reason they removed coin weight was when they added mercenaries, you had to carry enough coins to pay them. Monks have to watch their...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:23 AM
  68. fransisco liked Overmedium's post in the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

A lot of the QoL changes, like Coin Weight, are one of the main reasons I prefer TLP's over, let's say, a 1999 server... EQ Lite is...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:23 AM
  69. fransisco liked Rooksmirk's post in the thread I've made halfling and woodelf druids.

Qeynos is a great leveling zone. As a druid, you will start in Surefall glade. Once you get to lev 2, buy your dot spell lev 2 and run...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:22 AM
  70. fransisco replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

bet theres gonna be more on tormax than everyone is saying

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:20 AM
  71. fransisco replied to the thread favorite race.

I Want to love gnomes, but the problems of being a small race in eq are significant. I always wear a taller illusion on my enchanter....

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  72. fransisco liked Kraked's post in the thread favorite race.

Gnomes are superior in all ways =D

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  73. fransisco replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Im sorry what? CoM has an amazing exp modifier, why are you lying? To keep it empty?

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  74. fransisco replied to the thread Click Item Problem.

Im sure alot of casters would like to have everything be instaclick. However the casting time on items is part of using them, they are...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  75. fransisco liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Click Item Problem.

Zero sympathy for bards (I guess I'm mean). Deal with it the way the rest of casters deal with it. Or don't click items. They should...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  76. fransisco replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

ugh, ldon was so mindnumbing. Doing the same missions over and over and over and over and over. However I do understand wanting a route...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:10 AM
  77. fransisco liked Hekaton's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

yes threats will give you the expansion you desire

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:10 AM
  78. fransisco replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I wouldn't say mercs killed the group cleric, its more that game design at the time required every group had a cleric - which wasn't...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  79. fransisco replied to the thread Have you heard of these before?!.

Wow calm down. Insulting anyone with a counter opinion isn't a great way to spread ideas. Yes there are lots of deagro abilities that...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:33 AM
  80. fransisco replied to the thread Mischief/Teek Rogue.

the issue isn't that rogues need a boost, its that monk h2h is broken and needs to be decreased.

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:31 AM
  81. fransisco replied to the thread Spire AA- Time for an upgrade.

I think this is a bad argument. Thats like saying we shouldn't have combat ability upgrades because its better for some classes than...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:29 AM
  82. fransisco replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

A huge fix or two would be allowing it to be ended early, instaed of punishing the paladin for using the ability. As well, why is it...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:24 AM
  83. fransisco liked alanus's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

The problem is that the heal when it fades is less than our burst spell, and after CO wears off, we won't be able to heal anymore. It'd...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  84. fransisco replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

No one is useless in the group game. Some are better than others. This also ignores how tanks have evolved to render so many other...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  85. fransisco replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Yea, I gotta say that huge mana/endurance drain and then if you get low setting you to zero is abysmal design. It literally turns your...

Apr 16, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  86. fransisco liked alanus's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I just /testcopy'ed and tested out Champion's Oath 4 against a puma in Pallomen. It's complete trash. The rune proc lasted about 7...

Apr 16, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  87. fransisco liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Bard: Aura of "_" vs. Echo of "_".

Aura of ___ follows your character. Echo of ___ creates a stationary aura where you initially "cast" the spell. Basic benefit to Echo...

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  88. fransisco liked FYAD's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

AI isn't magic

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:57 AM
  89. fransisco replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

How can they be useful for determining how the game works? They do not have access to the real game code, so are just doing their best...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  90. fransisco replied to the thread Imagine this. . . ..

hard no. Dev time spent to support ancient hardware is wasted time. Also, windows is gonna stop supporting it, they don't even have a...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  91. fransisco liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AA Autogrant Broken For Certain Lines/Classes.

The autogrant AAs are both level and expansion based. If you're seeing an AA at a certain rank, showing a certain expansion required,...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  92. fransisco liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Incorrect mount buff.

Did you check to see which mount was in your Stat Mount slot at the bottom of the Mounts key ring? I bet you a lot of plat that you still...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  93. fransisco replied to the thread Have you heard of these before?!.

This sounds useful for pvp, but I'm not sure how it works in the eq environment. Its never gonna be big enough to kill a mob, as that would...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  94. fransisco liked kizant's post in the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

This is the Everquest forum. Maybe you're lost?

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  95. fransisco replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Are you playing a game? Anything not the very best is worthless? there are 16 classes here, not every class can be the highest damage.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  96. fransisco liked kizant's post in the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

That's just silly.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  97. fransisco liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

I do both and these days does either matter if you want to put it like that? LS was a joke. And yes the group game matters -...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:35 AM
  98. fransisco replied to the thread The state of Bards today.

you can always just start a new topic... Also, all proc are blocked on all pets as they decrease damage due to how pets work

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  99. fransisco replied to the thread 2024, Make Paladins !.

I think the idea of "pally tool" needs to seriously change. SK tools tend to have agro, healing, and damage all lumped together. Use a...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  100. fransisco replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

severs are not relevant. They are just a "best guess" at how things might work. There is no way to know if they have it right, they...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:23 AM
  101. fransisco liked Lluianae's post in the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

Still awaiting an answer! Apologies for some thread necromancy, but I forgot to post some older findings. Sometime in ToL or NoS...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  102. fransisco liked alanus's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If it makes you feel better, Champion's Oath is probably even more useless. The heal from it, when it crits, is 20% as much as our...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:20 AM
  103. fransisco liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Perhaps if you were to read this article then we would have a shared understanding:...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  104. fransisco liked Colt4954's post in the thread Spire AA- Time for an upgrade.

Can we please finally get more ranks of this? even another 1 minute reduction and a single extra rank increasing the AA bonuses. These AA...

Apr 12, 2024
  105. fransisco liked ttobey's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

I'm sure it will help in the near future and be a tool for artists to use, but it's not there yet.

Apr 12, 2024
  106. fransisco liked ttobey's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

It's a very cool demo but running a character around an Unreal environment and making a fully working game are two different stories.

Apr 12, 2024
  107. fransisco liked ttobey's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

It was No Escape! haha

Apr 12, 2024
  108. fransisco replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Because EQ drops gear that is usable. Most of the crap in wow is unwanted and the random lottery bs, so you gotta do the same...

Apr 5, 2024
  109. fransisco replied to the thread What after Plane of Power?.

Considering that 95% of tlp players bail as soon as they beat quarm, probably not.

Apr 5, 2024
  110. fransisco liked dentalplan's post in the thread What after Plane of Power?.

Post PoP is when the game actually gets interesting

Apr 5, 2024
  111. fransisco replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

all the omgosh we demand ber/bl is kinda sounding like the new whn fv pvp tlp

Apr 5, 2024
  112. fransisco liked Gutznmutz's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I will not be playing teek without FTE. Toxicity and bots are just too high without it.

Apr 5, 2024
  113. fransisco liked Gutznmutz's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I played Oakwynd and it wasn't bad at all. It was really nice to not be trained or KSed. All the issues about mobs killing others who...

Apr 5, 2024
  114. fransisco liked Rijacki's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I returned in mid-2020 and have continued to play expressly because it is not the game I left in 2007. Even the TLPs are not the same...

Apr 5, 2024
  115. fransisco liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Agreed, and it's one of the more disappointing answers from the AMA. We all understand that can't continuously add new things, but...

Apr 5, 2024
  116. fransisco replied to the thread Unreadable forums.

Are you using a darkness plugin that polarizes websites? I do, and have to turn it off on here cause the css doesn't adapt well and makes...

Apr 5, 2024
  117. fransisco liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Don't forget needing multiple sets of gear so that you could go and retrieve your corpse when you died in a difficult place to get to...

Apr 5, 2024
  118. fransisco replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Indeed, mischief is so popular cause its just free loot (which is understandably popular). Oakwynd had alot of people, but its TLPs...

Apr 5, 2024
  119. fransisco liked Lejaun's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Low population, yes, compared to what it could have been, but it’s still been a healthy one despite all the hate it’s gone through. It’s...

Apr 5, 2024
  120. fransisco liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Actually I left during the 2nd year of Fippy mostly due to the toxicity that server had a large contingency of people that played to KS...

Apr 5, 2024
  121. fransisco liked Metanis's post in the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

For some of us this intensity of action is the real fun in the game. Not to mention the joy from learning how to play many different...

Apr 5, 2024
  122. fransisco replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

Umm.... no, kronos enter the game because people buy them. You have to spend real life cash for them. Bots cannot "farm" kronos. People...

Apr 5, 2024
  123. fransisco liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

If that were true there would be a LOT of people on the forums railing on it....the fact there is maybe 5 screams it is not a bunch of...

Apr 5, 2024
  124. fransisco replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

True, but most people are buying kronos to get all the items they want. Contrary to popular belief, kronos are all created by players...

Apr 5, 2024
  125. fransisco replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I'd really like to know how many of the accounts railing against FTE all went to the same handful of IPs, just alt accounts for the...

Apr 5, 2024
  126. fransisco liked MMOer's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE was nice. The majority of players like it. The loud vocal krono farmers did not like it. Prevented them from ez dominating named...

Apr 5, 2024
  127. fransisco replied to the thread yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box.

I just cant imagine this as fun. Even 6 boxing is.... just a totally different game. You're too deep into managing 6 characters than you...

Apr 5, 2024
  128. fransisco replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

I wonder how krono prices will go on the mischief clone. There won't be bottlenecks for any big ticket items.

Apr 5, 2024
  129. fransisco replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Raiders don't need to spend as much time. They can kill WWAAAY faster and get far more AAs/hour. They don't have to camp gear because...

Apr 5, 2024
  130. fransisco liked Darkrend's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

This is an interesting take. Somehow, better experience rates are worse for people with less time to keep up with the server. I assume...

Apr 5, 2024
  131. fransisco replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I'm waiting for all the tears when people start complaining about all the trains and KSing that are gonna happen due to lack of FTE. The...

Apr 5, 2024
  132. fransisco liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Oakwynd was fine until mid November where two issues landed in under a week.

Apr 5, 2024
  133. fransisco liked Ysu9's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE was great on Oakwynd. Took the power of toxicity out of some players hands. There is still some issues with it but I feel like they...

Apr 5, 2024
  134. fransisco replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Here is another way to look at it. You may remember the original endless and punishing grind fest of actual original eq (nothing like the...

Apr 5, 2024
  135. fransisco liked Fenthen's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Woah. Woah woah, hold up there. Why you gotta try messing with my tribute farm?!?

Apr 5, 2024
  136. fransisco replied to the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Not cheering for palworld, but literally EVERY game copies every other game. Did you play the one that had dragons, elves, and orcs in...

Apr 5, 2024
  137. fransisco liked Sancus's post in the thread Current Priority of Bard Use - Raids.

No, while Necros/casters do benefit significantly from Bards, melee will benefit more all else equal. There are some technical points...

Apr 5, 2024
  138. fransisco replied to the thread Dragon Glyph and Buff Lock.

I shape my buff window so that its easy to see if my buff slots are full.

Apr 5, 2024
  139. fransisco liked Basak's post in the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

That too

Apr 4, 2024
  140. fransisco replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

you keep posting that on multiple threads. However your gonna keep playing anyways

Apr 4, 2024
  141. fransisco replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Can I have your stuff? But who are we kidding, your gonna keep subbing and playing anyways

Apr 4, 2024
  142. fransisco replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Those are like chupacabras. They only exist in stories

Apr 4, 2024
  143. fransisco replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

:rolleyes:

Apr 4, 2024
  144. fransisco replied to the thread Kunark Epics #nobottlenecks?.

A few classes need their epics there. Mage and ranger for example - both of which live well past kunark

Apr 4, 2024
  145. fransisco replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

relaxed truebox means its still truebox, it just "relaxes" around oow

Apr 4, 2024
  146. fransisco liked Trevalon's post in the thread New tlps.

Glad to see Darkpaw is still doing the smart thing and leaving Truebox in at least till a later date. Good Call Devs!

Apr 4, 2024
  147. fransisco replied to the thread Kunark Epics #nobottlenecks?.

I'm guessing only the epics which are important will happen much. Cleric, mage, ranger, warrior, rogue... is that it?

Apr 4, 2024
  148. fransisco liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

To call them relaxed truebox then elaborate that they are in fact not truebox is a bit of a miss. I really want to box 3 on a free...

Apr 4, 2024
  149. fransisco replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

kunark start (never done before) is generic retred? Of course they left out FTE so you can KS to your hearts desire I guess.

Apr 4, 2024
  150. fransisco replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

FTE did cut out alot of the toxicity, but theres been a concerted effort railing against the inability to KS the last couple months

Apr 4, 2024
  151. fransisco replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

I wonder if they meant 200 days old?

Apr 4, 2024
  152. fransisco replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Which will be the most rare - human monk, euradite pal, or human rogue

Apr 4, 2024
  153. fransisco liked Kahna's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Uhhh, no one is arguing that a Mischief loot server won't be more popular than a standard server. Truebox has nothing to do with the...

Apr 4, 2024
  154. fransisco liked KobalWR's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Imo, for several reasons, Kunark is a more interesting start: More places to level, all the people at launch will be more spread out....

Apr 4, 2024
  155. fransisco liked Magpie's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Someone could hand this guy a bag of gold IRL and he'd complain that the bag is heavy.

Apr 4, 2024
  156. fransisco liked Shui's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Why not.. Bigger world and Iksar!

Apr 4, 2024
  157. fransisco liked Trevalon's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

People been asking for a Kunark+ start for a long time. Good news, you can still go do classic zones and not Kunark zones if ya want.

Apr 4, 2024
  158. fransisco liked Ddezul's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

you can still do that part

Apr 4, 2024
  159. fransisco liked Gnomie's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Aw, TLE actually took a lot of the toxicity out of new TLPs. Is it safe to assume the previously stated plan of TLE being an ongoing...

Apr 4, 2024
  160. fransisco replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Thats the thing, aside from the obvious RMT sellers (looking at you purveyor on bertox - please at least shrink your giant ogre always...

Apr 4, 2024
  161. fransisco replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

So your solution is remove all achievements and questing and just sit and grind? You already have that option. You're just advocating...

Apr 4, 2024
  162. fransisco replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

How did defiant "change the game"? If your at a level and expansion where defiant is dropping, your pretty much alone anyways and playing...

Apr 4, 2024
  163. fransisco liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

"It's not that I don't want nice things, it's that I don't want other people to have nice things."

Apr 4, 2024
  164. fransisco replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Same idea, the ruleset of the server is irrelevant. All the krono buyers and sellers go to whatever is the new tlp, cause thats where...

Apr 4, 2024
  165. fransisco replied to the thread Easy/serious early tlp class balance..

"Balance the classes" seems to be making the classes whoever is posting more powerful.

Apr 4, 2024
  166. fransisco replied to the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

casting sow on my pet until I get velocity!

Apr 4, 2024
  167. fransisco liked Basak's post in the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

What else are druids doing if not casting Ro? =P

Apr 4, 2024
  168. fransisco liked Cicelee's post in the thread Raising resists.

I remember having a full set of blue diamond resist gear. Those were the days.

Apr 4, 2024
  169. fransisco replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I do like the progression chain where questing matters. However I also think we should have more exp on mobs to kill. you can always farm...

Apr 4, 2024
  170. fransisco liked Lluianae's post in the thread Cleansing Acquittal.

[IMG] Still relevant decades later. On topic: It could have been a nice line in my era for specific fights. Group Elixirs were neat as a...

Apr 3, 2024
  171. fransisco replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

All my friends were. We had a house which was a 24/7 lan party, and they all switched from starcraft to everquest

Apr 3, 2024
  172. fransisco liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Cleansing Acquittal.

took 10 years to contemplate the value of this spell and then chime in with that groundbreaking feedback

Apr 3, 2024
  173. fransisco liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Agro on Servant of Ro pet.

Can confirm. Been broken levels of aggro for a while. Real pain when it taunts raid NPCs off of tanks and onto the silkies that then get...

Apr 3, 2024
  174. fransisco replied to the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

I like to imagine she would AE a drunk thing, like those evil chitari in skyfire

Apr 3, 2024
  175. fransisco liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

Wouldn't have come from the NPC, someone participating in the Final Fugue raid left the zone before curing Cold Flames or Hot Flames, it...

Apr 3, 2024
  176. fransisco liked Nennius's post in the thread Raising resists.

But then the BiS, have to be the best, OCD types would burn these forums up. Like why having a guitar amp that goes to 11 sort of thing...

Apr 3, 2024
  177. fransisco posted a new thread.

Agro on Servant of Ro pet

Category: Pet Character: 115 Mage The mage AA Servant of Ro generates a single dragonish swarm pet that nukes for 90ish seconds but...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 3, 2024
  178. fransisco replied to the thread Cleansing Acquittal.

wow, some serious necrothead power here

Apr 3, 2024
  179. fransisco replied to the thread Raising resists.

So it would only show hp, mana, ac, and hdex. Cause honestly nothing else matters

Apr 3, 2024
  180. fransisco liked Fanra's post in the thread Latest EQ patch files.

They provide that as an "emergency" bypass. It is unsupported. There is a way to disable the airbags in my car. However, if I disable...

Apr 2, 2024
  181. fransisco replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

This very much. It makes most players happy to not get KS'd. Its not perfect, but its better than no FTE. Most players also aren't on...

Apr 2, 2024
  182. fransisco liked Zansobar's post in the thread Could today be THE day....

I would be amazed if all servers going forward are not FTE enabled.

Apr 2, 2024