FranktheBank's Recent Activity

1. FranktheBank replied to the thread Imagine this. . . ..

Imagine this... a world where people know how to title threads.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:49 PM
  2. FranktheBank liked Bahdah's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Everyone sign this petition to take Lisards meme off here for being bad... ^^

Apr 10, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  3. FranktheBank replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Horrible idea. It would make target farming items truly terrible. Just wanted to clarify some things. 1) It may ruin YOUR...

Apr 5, 2024
  4. FranktheBank liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Oakwynd decided to make lockouts linked to the character over account wide and I think this was one of the best changed brought to TLPs in...

Apr 5, 2024
  5. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Proof has been posted, both here and on discord and they got removed. I'm sorry that so many people act like ostriches here.

Apr 4, 2024
  6. FranktheBank liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

"It's not that I don't want nice things, it's that I don't want other people to have nice things."

Apr 4, 2024
  7. FranktheBank replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

You are wrong. Not only are you wrong, you are hilariously wrong. Selo beat UF in era while being the worst geared TLP at that point,...

Apr 4, 2024
  8. FranktheBank replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Idk we just glyphed lol

Mar 29, 2024
  9. FranktheBank liked Numiko's post in the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Bind yourself in lava every night and go to bed with the game running.

Mar 28, 2024
  10. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

You can keep saying it isnt. I don't really care what the EULA says, because it's happening.

Mar 28, 2024
  11. FranktheBank replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

I agree on both accounts. You can have a solid guild bank, but its not required. Tank funneling is a meme pedaled by bad guilds. If you...

Mar 28, 2024
  12. FranktheBank liked SnapVine's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

1. an officer run guild plat bank The last several TLPs I played had officers looting all the gems on raids, so it seems to be a common...

Mar 28, 2024
  13. FranktheBank replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

1) The answer is none of the heroics really matter defensively, so you go for the one that substantially increases dps. 2) You are...

Mar 26, 2024
  14. FranktheBank liked Darkhain's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

Wrong, all tanks goes hDEX, because the rest doesn't matter. You can try hAGI vs hDEX, you'll get the same result defensive wise, I've...

Mar 26, 2024
  15. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

They should cap focus effects for the current level. LS and LS part 2 focus effects caps at 125 instead of 130. Then we can fight over t1...

Mar 26, 2024
  16. FranktheBank replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 26, 2024
  17. FranktheBank liked Doezit's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Mercs were an answer to a lack of players, especially at lower levels, to form groups in later expansions. I am not advocating for...

Mar 26, 2024
  18. FranktheBank replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

I deleted your nostalgia trip from the quote because its irrelevant. Stop bringing up private servers. They are free to play and hold no...

Mar 25, 2024
  19. FranktheBank replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

I don't know what mental gymnastics made you think you should be able to do this, but it's wrong. You are asking for a game design...

Mar 25, 2024
  20. FranktheBank replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

First of all, learn to use line breaks. Also, it's absolutely insane that in this literal text wall that you chose to be wrong and...

Mar 25, 2024
  21. FranktheBank liked Klucifer's post in the thread Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

Server: Mischief Guard Blevin no longer spawns in the Base Pick of Mischief, this started on Friday 3/22/24. As of 5pm PST on 3/25/24...

Mar 25, 2024
  22. FranktheBank replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

You said not your usual thread and you lied.

Mar 23, 2024
  23. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Now you are starting to understand. I'm not here to change your mind. I know you are going to entrench yourself in what you believe...

Mar 23, 2024
  24. FranktheBank liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Do you always make up facts or just when trying to shove anti boxing propaganda down everyone's throat?

Mar 22, 2024
  25. FranktheBank liked Kahna's post in the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

The new TLP will have none of these things.

Mar 22, 2024
  26. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Then you should try to sue them. You can use all the mental gymnastics you want. They are 100%, unequivocally scanning your processes...

Mar 22, 2024
  27. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Every time you load up EQ.

Mar 17, 2024
  28. FranktheBank liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

It's amazing how wildly contradictory you are throughout different topics of discussion you latch onto. It's baffling how you can take...

Mar 17, 2024
  29. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Uhh, EQ already scans your processes and there is no "outrage".

Mar 17, 2024
  30. FranktheBank liked Razorfall's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Mar 16, 2024
  31. FranktheBank liked Razorfall's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Joke of the century right here

Mar 16, 2024
  32. FranktheBank liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 16, 2024
  33. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

This is kinda the tip of the iceberg of the story... not really the full picture Sure, Aradune had the bigger queue for the first...

Mar 16, 2024
  34. FranktheBank liked theonepercent's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

No. Stop thinking you're in the majority.

Mar 16, 2024
  35. FranktheBank replied to the thread Need a TLP date announcment so I can schedule my two weeks of PTO. #nerdout.

Is this after dinner time?

Mar 14, 2024
  36. FranktheBank liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What a coincidence, I consolidated all the Velious Armor Quests on Allakhazam for Berserkers and Beastlords almost 8 years ago!...

Mar 14, 2024
  37. FranktheBank liked SteamFox's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yeah, a small amount of effort to reflag the planar drops to classic, quick run through the epics to flag drops for kunark instead of...

Mar 14, 2024
  38. FranktheBank liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Would be a great change for the game and once the work is done it's good to go forever.

Mar 14, 2024
  39. FranktheBank liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 14, 2024
  40. FranktheBank replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I'm kinda confused how we read the same words and got two wildly different things from it. It clearly says to me if the community can...

Mar 13, 2024
  41. FranktheBank replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

One of these things is not like the other... this wasn't a direct no.

Mar 13, 2024
  42. FranktheBank liked Chanaluss's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Interesting question asked in the 25th anniversary AMA. Seems that they are at least open to it. My recommendation is anyone who wants...

Mar 13, 2024
  43. FranktheBank replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Actually it is. You are posting in a VERY non-constructive manner AND constantly spamming. Literally two different rules violated...

Mar 13, 2024
  44. FranktheBank liked Bobbybick's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

That doesn't matter to them, stopping fun is their personal crusade.

Mar 12, 2024
  45. FranktheBank liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

In before Waring explains why we can't ask for this. I fully support this idea, except for the drakkin, just delete those.

Mar 12, 2024
  46. FranktheBank liked Szilent's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Tell me you don't hit Influence disc on refresh without telling me you don't hit Influence disc on refresh. #meme

Mar 12, 2024
  47. FranktheBank replied to the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

got 7 valiants, from 4 raids on thursday, thank you all for leveling out our rng =p

Mar 11, 2024
  48. FranktheBank replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

I actually think all these are perfectly fine. If someone wants to sweat that hard, go for it. I also think if the devs arent going to...

Mar 11, 2024
  49. FranktheBank liked Fenthen's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

It's literally the most exciting 20 minutes of the year.

Mar 11, 2024
  50. FranktheBank replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

EQ isnt a good enough game for anyone to care this heavily about it's "race".

Mar 10, 2024
  51. FranktheBank liked Act of Valor's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You can never trust those insidious New Members.

Mar 5, 2024
  52. FranktheBank replied to the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

What? No. Where you finish the event should have the chest and the exit path.

Mar 4, 2024
  53. FranktheBank replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Why did you have a loot lockout?

Mar 4, 2024
  54. FranktheBank replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

As much as I would like this, the raids would probably remain broken for weeks.

Mar 3, 2024
  55. FranktheBank liked Raccoo's post in the thread QA In Progress Braxi's Howl overwrites T`vyl's Resolve.

Up until the last two ranks of Braxi's Howl, it would not overwrite T`vyls Resolve. In Laurion's Song, Braxi increased to 20%, and T`vyl's...

Feb 26, 2024
  56. FranktheBank liked Cadira's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Should have stopped here.

Feb 20, 2024
  57. FranktheBank liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

a /command to accept guild hall ports/rezzes/respawn after rez etc raise baz cap or have it accept krono or nobles allow mass delete and...

Feb 18, 2024
  58. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

The bigger offender of visuals is the pbae blinking on Shadow of my Shadow (Wave of Hatred). I'm gonna have epilepsy by July

Feb 18, 2024
  59. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Sure, then lets just have no loot drop and have everything be currency. Your argument is not a good one for defending the 0 ts drops.

Feb 16, 2024
  60. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Yes, DKP is flawed, so is every single other loot system. I agree that using DKP as an argument for a loot system in t he game is dumb,...

Feb 15, 2024
  61. FranktheBank replied to the thread planetside sold?.

Luckily this isnt a problem for Daybreak, as they pay peanuts.

Feb 15, 2024
  62. FranktheBank liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 15, 2024
  63. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raids.

You obviously have no idea what goes on in Eve. The amount of damage calcs and procs in a 54man EQ raid probably exceed that of an Eve...

Feb 15, 2024
  64. FranktheBank replied to the thread EQ community can learn from AI pokemon.

It was downhill from here.

Feb 12, 2024
  65. FranktheBank replied to the thread Mercenary (War) issue, assisting MA.

Ya, an empty slot is better, brilliant.

Feb 7, 2024
  66. FranktheBank liked Allayna's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Everyone is forgetting or negating the fact that stun does zero DPS....and that can be good. That my target target heals, valiant,...

Feb 6, 2024
  67. FranktheBank liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread A suggestion for future Polling, regarding PVP interests.

That, and more than 15 people interested :(

Feb 6, 2024
  68. FranktheBank replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

You are objectively wrong. PVP was always a step child of EQ, for good reason.

Feb 4, 2024
  69. FranktheBank liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread DEVS: For Tier 3 Launch in March.

As a raider that doesn't care about being first, I also enjoy the drama that comes when the raid releases go awry.

Feb 4, 2024
  70. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Right on time. So your own made up argument, again. You bring zero facts, zero data, zero value. You spew nonsense of no worth. This is...

Feb 2, 2024
  71. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

What expansion are you talking about?

Feb 2, 2024
  72. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Again, we've had this for 1 expac, and it was a problem then. If we are going to continue to have this loot system, then the VERY SMALL...

Feb 2, 2024
  73. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I am begging you to follow along. 1) "I never said it was wrong to feel bad about not getting any of the TS drops" - this is a useless...

Feb 2, 2024
  74. FranktheBank liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 1, 2024
  75. FranktheBank liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

You guys have taken my gripey gripe thread about Zero T2 ores in raid chests into some dissertation on math. BTW I still think its awful...

Feb 1, 2024
  76. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Of course you don't get my point. You are refusing to listen. Here is the conversation we had. I need you to read carefully and not...

Feb 1, 2024
  77. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

This is a hilarious answer, because it shows that you are completely unable to hold a thread. I quoted YOUR post on there being old...

Jan 31, 2024
  78. FranktheBank liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Funny EQ moments.

Was clearing TOFS (the level 30-40 version) recently and got to the Icy Shade floor with the traps. Didn't realize they are a little...

Jan 31, 2024
  79. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Yes lets compare a fresh expac to after 6 months of quadruple loot. What an absolutely ludicrous example. I wish just once you would...

Jan 31, 2024
  80. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Well it is new, this is the second time they've done this system? Also, you are blatantly ignoring that people aren't really panicking...

Jan 31, 2024
  81. FranktheBank liked Alnitak's post in the thread Idea for a raid.

I have a better idea! Every expansion should have a "Zlandicar" raid: burn in 3 minutes or less and open the chest. Of course, for...

Jan 31, 2024
  82. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Despite the contrarians blindly defending every Darkpaw decision, I don't know it's unreasonable or a huge ask to move the needle a tad....

Jan 31, 2024
  83. FranktheBank liked Accipiter's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

I haven't been on the forums for 2 years but I feel like I never left with this thread. :)

Jan 29, 2024
  84. FranktheBank liked Cassiera's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Right, most people are reasonable. And when they aren't, the game has a very clear underlying mechanic to resolve differences. This...

Jan 29, 2024
  85. FranktheBank liked jeskola's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

No ports No sow No translocators All movement hacks blocked Make people experience the world for what it is. Force fun down their throats.

Jan 25, 2024
  86. FranktheBank replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Well I specifically mentioned an era, so that is the 'day' im talking about. Going into GoD, Tkarish in Txevu was locked down for 2...

Jan 25, 2024
  87. FranktheBank liked Gorg00's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Luckily we have consistency. The metric, as per DPG and the mechanics of the game since day 1, is who deals the most damage to the mob...

Jan 25, 2024
  88. FranktheBank liked Vumad's post in the thread Suggestion: Split Say.

Some changes have been made to chat filtering. I hope this gets back to whoever has the power to do that. Please split NPC say and PC say...

Jan 25, 2024
  89. FranktheBank replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

You played on a rare server. Most servers back in the day kept either Sol Ro, or one of the Ele gods on lock, usually Fennin. If you...

Jan 25, 2024
  90. FranktheBank replied to the thread Regrets on 85.

When we were given free heroics many years ago, I also heroic'd a lvl 70ish monk I had fromo back in the day and was instantly overwhelmed....

Jan 25, 2024
  91. FranktheBank replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Why should a person who benefited from a random job timing be awarded more? They did nothing special to earn the camp.

Jan 24, 2024
  92. FranktheBank replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

But if you decided to stay at this gas pump for an hour, that would not be acceptable. Not a relevant point. If someone is...

Jan 24, 2024
  93. FranktheBank liked jeskola's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

He is clearly offended by posts from mentally disabled folk. Shame on him.

Jan 24, 2024
  94. FranktheBank liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Aradune - TrueBox question.

2024 road shows...no merge for Aradune. Weird, you said it was a done deal? It's amazing the ludicrous stuff you post with zero...

Jan 23, 2024
  95. FranktheBank replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

you do not want this.

Jan 23, 2024
  96. FranktheBank replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

People who don't care don't make threads. Ok, how long is acceptable? Why does this person/group get to monopolize a named/camp...

Jan 23, 2024
  97. FranktheBank liked code-zero's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

What DPS race means in practice is that no one can monopolize choice sections of a zone for hours and hours. Recently I was looking for a...

Jan 23, 2024
  98. FranktheBank replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

In a serious answer, if you factor weather, there are people going to be excluded no matter what. Maybe you should accept that you prefer...

Jan 19, 2024
  99. FranktheBank replied to the thread EQ1 To do list.

ST is simple, VP being shorter than VT tho? idk about all that...

Jan 19, 2024
  100. FranktheBank replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

Outside is bad. Sun causes cancer.

Jan 19, 2024
  101. FranktheBank replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

Are those two statements supposed to be related? The upside is actual consumption of krono...

Jan 19, 2024
  102. FranktheBank replied to the thread EQ1 To do list.

Veeshan's Peak was 2 years before Luclin. Sleeper's Tomb also before. GoD had 54 person raids before OoW.

Jan 19, 2024
  103. FranktheBank replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

I agree with the first part of your post, but the second part is obvious. Consuming krono is a very big upside. (Not that I think this...

Jan 19, 2024
  104. FranktheBank liked Labzeh's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

yes

Jan 19, 2024
  105. FranktheBank liked Labzeh's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

Hi Mark, Glad to see you're alive and well with another amazing post.

Jan 19, 2024
  106. FranktheBank liked jeskola's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

- No boxing - enforced via mandatory webcam - no levitate - no AOE spells at all - no maps - no 3rd party apps at all including [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] and...

Jan 17, 2024
  107. FranktheBank replied to the thread New Filter Issue.

it is a bug and has been reported.

Jan 17, 2024
  108. FranktheBank liked Zorryn's post in the thread MOB Name Plates all Grey.

Used to be the color of their /con I had tweaked something in Nvidia control panel that removed colors (while fixing gamma).

Jan 17, 2024
  109. FranktheBank liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Longer unlocks are like "old days exp". Good to talk about, never to actually experience. If you like longer unlocks on a TLP, just do the...

Jan 17, 2024
  110. FranktheBank liked Szilent's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

comes up over and over

Jan 17, 2024
  111. FranktheBank liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

You're about 20 years too late for this argument. Let it go. P.S. When mom told you she didn't have a favorite ... she lied.

Jan 17, 2024
  112. FranktheBank liked Maedhros's post in the thread QA In Progress Paladin Blessing of the faithful duration.

It appears as though on November 15th this ability got reduced in duration severely but I don't see any mention of it in patch notes. For...

Jan 14, 2024
  113. FranktheBank replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

I don't really agree with the idea that they need to use 20 years of expacs. Every game has areas lost to time. The new areas are supposed...

Jan 14, 2024
  114. FranktheBank liked Windance's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

* Type 3 Aug - Remove all type 3 focus and just bake the bonus right into the spells. * Augs - Make them all free to move.

Jan 10, 2024
  115. FranktheBank replied to the thread Replace Heroic CHA on Modern Augs with STA.

Absolutely not. GIVE US HCHA AUGS.

Jan 10, 2024
  116. FranktheBank replied to the thread Changes to LS chase weapons.

The way they are now on live they arent even worth looting (unless you guessed there was a buff coming).

Jan 10, 2024
  117. FranktheBank replied to the thread Confirmed Boss Credit Not Granted.

I still don't have the title :) edit: lol necro thread, someone liked it and baited me

Jan 9, 2024
  118. FranktheBank replied to the thread Idea for campfire.

Why are you quoting me to repeat what I said?

Jan 6, 2024
  119. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Strictly because you said "back in the day", let me correct your incorrect information. Gates did not have 2.0 or MPG trials, those...

Jan 5, 2024
  120. FranktheBank replied to the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

SKs have the most snap. Terrors are better threat than stuns.

Jan 1, 2024
  121. FranktheBank replied to the thread Slay Guktans ?.

wow... grats on a decade old necro.

Dec 28, 2023
  122. FranktheBank replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

You are incorrectly assuming you are stacking hdex for acc/ce. You are stacking hdex for crit chance. Acc/CE is just icing. If you are...

Dec 28, 2023
  123. FranktheBank liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread No announcement for next years TLP?.

No, they haven't.

Dec 26, 2023
  124. FranktheBank replied to the thread Warrior Hp/AC vs Sk/pally.

You are mathematically incorrect.

Dec 26, 2023
  125. FranktheBank replied to the thread Remove /pick.

I dont understand why people do this. They start with a solution, removing picks, and then try to make it make sense. Removing picks...

Dec 26, 2023
  126. FranktheBank replied to the thread eqlogparser questions.

This is exactly why I moved to monthly GINA archives (even though its a tad too big for my liking on Live, and too small on TLPs.)

Dec 21, 2023
  127. FranktheBank liked Szilent's post in the thread eqlogparser questions.

if it could archive a log when it 1) passes a size threshhold, *and* 2) recognizes a big fighting break (i.e. 8 hours of nothing but...

Dec 21, 2023
  128. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

It's really amazing you doubled down on being wrong and then added more wrong information. OoW-PoR is the LEAST stat inflation in any...

Dec 21, 2023
  129. FranktheBank replied to the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

Someone actually understood the assignment. A+

Dec 21, 2023
  130. FranktheBank liked jeskola's post in the thread What is your controversial EQ hot take?.

Block all 3rd party apps, no exceptions, and merge the remaining players onto one server.

Dec 21, 2023
  131. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

You are simply incorrect. PoP has basically the worst statflation in the history of the game. OoW to PoR is pretty mild. It goes from...

Dec 21, 2023
  132. FranktheBank liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

Your less skilled players ARE being exposed. Because the content is actually starting to require a pulse. The content is actually...

Dec 19, 2023
  133. FranktheBank replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

Keep in mind, the two raids are at tier 1 lol.

Dec 19, 2023
  134. FranktheBank replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Have you tried being better at the game?

Dec 18, 2023
  135. FranktheBank liked jeskola's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

- all flagging/key zone restrictions removed - auction-house style bazaar starting in classic - spawn timers increased in slower spawning...

Dec 15, 2023
  136. FranktheBank replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

Who the hell cares if people were botting the red wine. You think t hose people are magically going to be like, "oh well, i guess i will...

Dec 15, 2023
  137. FranktheBank liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

Is this another case of daybreak deciding that something that has not been an "exploit" for over an entire decade is now an exploit and...

Dec 15, 2023
  138. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

This is minimizing and/or revising how bad GoD was at launch. It was INCREDIBLY overturned. The final raids were impossible, not hard,...

Dec 13, 2023
  139. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

The absolute audacity you have to ask for proof when you have literally none of your own. Let's review your claims of evidence in...

Dec 13, 2023
  140. FranktheBank liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

For raiders, they can venture into group content to get a minor weapon upgrade if they can't wait a month for new raids, and get a...

Dec 13, 2023
  141. FranktheBank liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Gamerant Interview with EQ Devs Regarding Laurion's Song.

So, basically they made APs because everyone already had max alts made and they couldn't make any more money off of selling character...

Dec 12, 2023
  142. FranktheBank liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

complaining about things getting better is such an EQ old timer thing to do. I'd like the changes to be retroactive to old expansions, but...

Dec 12, 2023
  143. FranktheBank replied to the thread Old Innoruuk Server.

Certainly a decent necro.

Dec 12, 2023
  144. FranktheBank liked Bernel's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Since the devs are creating this environment from nothing, there's no reason to create situations which will lead to this kind of...

Dec 11, 2023
  145. FranktheBank liked Allayna's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

All you need to know about what uberKK knows about EQ summed up in one sentence.

Dec 11, 2023
  146. FranktheBank replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

The Lich screeches as it is harmed and teleports to a new location.

Dec 11, 2023
  147. FranktheBank liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

They also drop crude defiant for your new personas to use!

Dec 11, 2023
  148. FranktheBank replied to the thread Idea for campfire.

leaving fellowship doesnt trigger this. joining one does.

Dec 11, 2023
  149. FranktheBank liked Cicelee's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

You are not the "first" to talk about that achievement

Dec 11, 2023
  150. FranktheBank replied to the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

If you cannot understand the difference between REAL world people playing a fantasy game and your character adventuring through a...

Dec 11, 2023
  151. FranktheBank liked Fenthen's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I'm shocked you guys are still looting the sparks. Haven't I mentioned about a half dozen times to not do that?

Dec 11, 2023
  152. FranktheBank replied to the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Wow, this is a bad take from a "Player Activist". While the game does not live in our world, the players behind the characters do. Idk...

Dec 9, 2023
  153. FranktheBank liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Bard: No Kai's Demeanor?.

Good thing you didn't put a year on that statement...

Dec 9, 2023
  154. FranktheBank liked Warpeace's post in the thread Bard: No Kai's Demeanor?.

So, same timeframe as Champions Oath.

Dec 9, 2023
  155. FranktheBank replied to the thread Bard: No Kai's Demeanor?.

lol so maybe october.

Dec 9, 2023
  156. FranktheBank replied to the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

But then I cannot spam hail for walls of text and that makes me sad :(

Dec 9, 2023
  157. FranktheBank replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Not nearly as many as if they went to 6 month expacs.

Dec 9, 2023
  158. FranktheBank liked Vumad's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I've done this mission several times and I think it needs some tuning. Yes we are like 122 with last expansion spells but we are raid...

Dec 9, 2023
  159. FranktheBank replied to the thread To Bard or not to Bard?.

getting to 4 boxes and not having a bard is horrible.

Dec 8, 2023
  160. FranktheBank replied to the thread Great Idea for Everquest.

Well the issue with that is during this time of year, without focus AAs and/or type 3s done, many of the new spells are not worth using

Dec 8, 2023
  161. FranktheBank liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

Because leveling is the absolutely most god-awful and annoying part of the game on Live servers. The faster you get through it, the...

Dec 8, 2023
  162. FranktheBank replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

This is why "camps" are awful and the current rules are better :)

Dec 8, 2023
  163. FranktheBank replied to the thread Gallant Essence of Power.

Found one in LI, one in Moors.

Dec 8, 2023
  164. FranktheBank liked looffy's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

So you're saying a dev is suggesting people exploit a bug? https://imgur.com/a/xPRskjU

Dec 7, 2023
  165. FranktheBank liked Tuco's post in the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Thanks, monks, for being neglected so badly for a decade that my shadowknight and warrior can benefit from a massive increase to their...

Dec 7, 2023
  166. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

You ignore actual data and double down on your ChatGPT false data. That's what "triggered" people. I use " " because people telling you...

Dec 7, 2023
  167. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

For reference, this is the entire backbone of one side of the argument lol.

Dec 7, 2023
  168. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

It's comical how many times a person will double, triple down on being wrong with absolutely no backing.

Dec 7, 2023
  169. FranktheBank liked Szilent's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

This is the Infowars/FoxNews thing, yeah? "I'm just out here sayin' words, everyone should know that it's not real"

Dec 7, 2023
  170. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

So are you in favor of Feign Death being changed? Or CH? Since those were not intended. Also, it's great that I can post a literally...

Dec 7, 2023
  171. FranktheBank replied to the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

You clearly don't know what "decided against it" means.

Dec 7, 2023
  172. FranktheBank replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

When krono is in the millions, 8k is effectively nothing.

Dec 7, 2023
  173. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

There's no way you don't see it right?

Dec 7, 2023
  174. FranktheBank replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Can confirm, got neck from FF last night.

Dec 7, 2023
  175. FranktheBank liked MyShadower's post in the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

You will have to forgive the forum regulars. They are still trying to reconcile the news delivered via ChatGPT, EQ has over 1.2 million...

Dec 7, 2023
  176. FranktheBank replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Unfortunately, Brontus is on a mission to prove you wrong by lowering the bar.

Dec 7, 2023
  177. FranktheBank replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

This is the part is the conversation where everyone looks at you and asks "Oh, where did you learn that?" and you, being a human...

Dec 7, 2023
  178. FranktheBank liked Trident's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Surely you have a link where a team member said this and you didnt just come up with some baseless rationalization. You would never do...

Dec 7, 2023
  179. FranktheBank liked Allayna's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Meh. I think we disagree here, it’s a RPG, there is a finite amount of coding resources clearly, but was wasted coding level 5 mobs…...

Dec 7, 2023
  180. FranktheBank replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Ran it 5x so far, only seen 1 person get the achievement three of the times.

Dec 7, 2023