FranktheBank's Recent Activity

1. FranktheBank replied to the thread It is time....

lol no, these are very different. seq is just a map that shows where all the mobs in the zone are and what they have in...

Mar 5, 2021 at 11:44 PM
  2. FranktheBank liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Dev Request: Allow Barbarians to be Paladins..

Berserkers are already on Jarsath scale armor. They have their own planar armor called "Shadow Rage" which drops in Fear. They have their...

Feb 28, 2021
  3. FranktheBank replied to the thread Aradune 61-65 AoE Deep.

West side is higher level, you can AE all the way to 65.

Feb 27, 2021
  4. FranktheBank replied to the thread Zek Rising!!!.

This is the debate point. It's not a large group.

Feb 27, 2021
  5. FranktheBank liked Angahran's post in the thread SK epic log spam.

Whenever the SK epic is clicked it logs the same message for everyone in the group (including pets) that the buff lands on. 12/08/19...

Feb 27, 2021
  6. FranktheBank replied to the thread Agnarr - Potential Targets for a Duo.

What kind of person rolls a Paladin and Bard box... ... You can duo comm1-2 and the cleric key dropper on the top floor.

Feb 26, 2021
  7. FranktheBank liked Raevael's post in the thread Rampage GDKP Raids (Aradune).

Rampage open GDKP raids! (Aradune) <Rampage World Tour> is hosting open raids, for the fun of open raids, on Fridays and/or Saturdays,...

Feb 25, 2021
  8. FranktheBank replied to the thread Rampage GDKP Raids (Aradune).

I had success on Selo running an optional raid scene, called FreeKP, the same time as Krim and I would imagine Aradune is more populated...

Feb 25, 2021
  9. FranktheBank liked Astral64's post in the thread Meeting EQ people in RL, what's your story?.

I ran into Bobbybick once and woke up the next morning in hotel bathtub full of ice with a large wound on my side. 10/10 would party...

Feb 25, 2021
  10. FranktheBank replied to the thread Logging in.

If it's that much of a concern, just leave your characters logged in. If you are new here, let me explain... literally any patch,...

Feb 25, 2021
  11. FranktheBank liked OliverQ's post in the thread Dev Request: Allow Barbarians to be Paladins..

I was reading EQ lore, and it turns out Barbarians are created from Mithaniel Marr's Gift of Life, and yet they cannot be Paladins. I feel...

Feb 23, 2021
  12. FranktheBank liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Idea for saving Zek.

necroing 3 year old threads is also against the rules.

Feb 23, 2021
  13. FranktheBank replied to the thread Holly Longdale / Blizzard.

Selo has, minus Mearatas. Phinny I think will finish under the same terms.

Feb 23, 2021
  14. FranktheBank liked Skuz's post in the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

Me too, and I plan to play it. EverQuest players are pretty settled here, generally speaking I think anyone who was going to leave...

Feb 22, 2021
  15. FranktheBank replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

I am perfectly fine with EQ team dismissing pantheon as competition.

Feb 22, 2021
  16. FranktheBank replied to the thread Echo Caverns --- The Great Saprophyte.

I'll never forgive sieger for giving me like the 2nd copy =/

Feb 22, 2021
  17. FranktheBank replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

I mean, they are never up at the start. I think its 2-8hr? maybe 4-8hr? for the window.

Feb 18, 2021
  18. FranktheBank replied to the thread Will we ever see another Selos style server?.

Man, Sepulcher.. What a toxic partisan, holy crap. Things like that would be doubled or even tripled with normal lockouts.

Feb 18, 2021
  19. FranktheBank replied to the thread Soooo ummmm......when are we getting some news on new TLPs?.

All of those listed have AoCs; Txevu, CBQ, TM, Qvic, Yxtta. Goats are not guaranteed in AoC.

Feb 18, 2021
  20. FranktheBank replied to the thread Will we ever see another Selos style server?.

I wouldnt mind them trying a crazy fast unlock pace and just capping it at 90d or something. Super fast xp, like 5x Selo. 5-10x...

Feb 18, 2021
  21. FranktheBank replied to the thread please consider VT key revamp.

Nope. Also, there is no kill-stealing, just dps races.

Feb 18, 2021
  22. FranktheBank replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

SoD gear levels were a little low considering how visibles got upgraded multiple times. It's not really a problem because SoF is fine...

Feb 18, 2021
  23. FranktheBank replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

I know where the discussion began and you are talking about something literally 3-5+ years away for everyone besides like... miragul....

Feb 18, 2021
  24. FranktheBank replied to the thread Rogue Stuff.

They do? Literally the only different is what level cap and expac they are locked to lol They have new FP, combined commons. The...

Feb 18, 2021
  25. FranktheBank replied to the thread Will we ever see another Selos style server?.

We made it with barely one raiding guild lmao

Feb 18, 2021
  26. FranktheBank replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

What did matter? What part of you responding to? For Selo, the furthest ever progressed TLP and the most gear starved TLP, I would...

Feb 18, 2021
  27. FranktheBank replied to the thread Rogue Stuff.

Can you guys just once use a different argument than "it's been that way for 20 years". That is not a good argument. Fixing stuff...

Feb 18, 2021
  28. FranktheBank replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

Those aren't really relevant expacs though, as least in the scheme of TLPers. Tbh most of the gear levels in expacs are fine. Some notable...

Feb 18, 2021
  29. FranktheBank replied to the thread Rogue Stuff.

Very informative. Especially the last two words of the video. :)

Feb 17, 2021
  30. FranktheBank liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Rogue Stuff.

I've chosen to read this as sarcasm, so hold on a sec I gotchu. [media] Gonna just preemptively say sorry Dreamweaver I expect...

Feb 17, 2021
  31. FranktheBank replied to the thread How to design a TLP server idea..

I think they should be fine to launch the TLP right? Because before launch of aradune/rizlona they merged like 5? servers. Assuming...

Feb 17, 2021
  32. FranktheBank replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

Bishi is pretty universally incorrect here, except for the saying taunt changes did not affect far taunt - that part is correct....

Feb 17, 2021
  33. FranktheBank replied to the thread Proposed Bobbybick Dev Requests.

You are mostly correct on how taunt pulling works, it also factors in your faction with the mobs. But regardless, taunt pulling isnt...

Feb 16, 2021
  34. FranktheBank replied to the thread Will we ever see another Selos style server?.

Not really perfect. It's better, but there a lot of issues around currency and group content that show up later and are really toxic.

Feb 16, 2021
  35. FranktheBank replied to the thread How to design a TLP server idea..

Didn't they say BB is actually the most populated server?

Feb 11, 2021
  36. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Who are these talk amongst? 6 weeks doesn't address the issues with Selo, at all. It just makes it tiny bit faster than a phinny clone.

Feb 9, 2021
  37. FranktheBank replied to the thread The next TLP.

Please stop, they already said no

Feb 5, 2021
  38. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tlp-servers-hitting-live.273216/

Feb 3, 2021
  39. FranktheBank replied to the thread ADVLoot System on Raids.

Listen, you don't need to attack us like that. Sieger does not move fast.

Feb 1, 2021
  40. FranktheBank replied to the thread [Agnarr] Mandalorian - Hardcore Self-Found Guild!.

Obviously I don't speak for Zaide, but I would imagine someone who does this would only be interested in actually conforming to the spirit...

Jan 31, 2021
  41. FranktheBank replied to the thread [Agnarr] Mandalorian - Hardcore Self-Found Guild!.

Instead of asking for a 'unique' TLP, making your own unique experience. Legit.

Jan 30, 2021
  42. FranktheBank liked Protocol's post in the thread [Agnarr] Mandalorian - Hardcore Self-Found Guild!.

[IMG] <Mandalorian> is recruiting for our official launch on the Agnarr server this February 15th. This is a concept guild with a custom...

Jan 30, 2021
  43. FranktheBank replied to the thread TLP 2021.

Don't diss LoY. LoY is one of the best expacs in the history of the game. It's so good that pretty much every feature of it is just base...

Jan 30, 2021
  44. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

I think Truebox is useful until omens. After that there is really nothing contested until PoR. PoR could be fixed independently (Berserker...

Jan 30, 2021
  45. FranktheBank replied to the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=59216

Jan 20, 2021
  46. FranktheBank replied to the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

No hit block like SKs. Self only epic 2.0 vs SK group 2.0 Stun/Crush isnt instant like SK terrors Heal-through cast time.

Jan 20, 2021
  47. FranktheBank replied to the thread Consolidation TLP.

Truebox is garbage and should be removed at least by TSS. AoCs are a pretty big deal. I can guarantee you, right now on Xegony that...

Jan 18, 2021
  48. FranktheBank replied to the thread Paladin spell Renewing Steel line proc counters or recast timer needs changed.

I would be huge in favor of dropping it as a spell and putting it in as an AA or better yet, consolidated with another AA.

Jan 18, 2021
  49. FranktheBank replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

Came here to say this. I hate this game and have Stockholm. Also, I am not gonna be the first of my friends to quit or else they win.

Jan 18, 2021
  50. FranktheBank replied to the thread Consolidation TLP.

Saying standard live server does not clarify literally anything we asked for clarification on. All we know is it's being talked about and...

Jan 17, 2021
  51. FranktheBank replied to the thread Consolidation TLP.

They haven't said anything about anything lmao.

Jan 17, 2021
  52. FranktheBank replied to the thread Consolidation TLP.

Right, that's the issue with the merges. Selo has improved ruleset (bonus xp, rares, faction, lockouts) so wherever we end up will be...

Jan 16, 2021
  53. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

I mean, they literally doubled the numbers of servers they launch since Agnarr, so I'm gonna go with that being a better payout....

Jan 14, 2021
  54. FranktheBank replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

Yes, but the difficulty is so wildly different between them. Bst is impossible to solo in omens because they remove your pet. A few...

Jan 14, 2021
  55. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Hard disagree. I want them to continue making money and fresh TLPs yearly has a proven track record.

Jan 14, 2021
  56. FranktheBank replied to the thread What is Agnarr like these days?.

There are 2 or 3 raid guilds still active. Xeris is fairly active on the forums. You have to understand that a locked server thats like 3?...

Jan 14, 2021
  57. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

I miss you dw. F Carl-bot =p

Jan 13, 2021
  58. FranktheBank replied to the thread Has anyone ever considered this idea for a new TLP/EQ revamp.

LoY (now PoP on TLP) aka one of the best expacs ever.

Jan 13, 2021
  59. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Lmao. Dreamweaver literally posted in the discord like today or yesterday?

Jan 13, 2021
  60. FranktheBank replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Zerkers arent top tier for a long time, monks just way more dps. It depends on how worthwhile it is to reroll and regear 3 characters like...

Jan 12, 2021
  61. FranktheBank replied to the thread POP Era Time raid parses.

Duration?

Jan 11, 2021
  62. FranktheBank replied to the thread POP Era Time raid parses.

Meh, can attribute a lot of that to the speed of the fight, less regen time. Rangers lose to monks because monks deal more damage lol

Jan 11, 2021
  63. FranktheBank replied to the thread TBL Unlocked?.

PoP had like 2-3 instances of that maybe? Rathe Council is harder than a lot (or all) or time. TZ/VZ > P5. I guess Quarm is pretty ez for...

Jan 11, 2021
  64. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

We are the vocal majority. Literally the majority of the active server population, lol.

Jan 11, 2021
  65. FranktheBank replied to the thread POP Era Time raid parses.

Here is a very early, if not our first, Selo Time parse. For comparison. Tallon Zek in 308s, 1.68M Damage @5.45K, 1. Monk = 94.28K@309 in...

Jan 11, 2021
  66. FranktheBank replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Increase the distance from which mobs start to summon. Currently, they summon you to their center if you are a pixel outside melee range....

Jan 4, 2021
  67. FranktheBank replied to the thread Best TLP server is... Pop locked, No Box, MEGA Server.

This is something we've kinda talked about. Apparently, they view Quarm (the only seasonal type server they've done) as a failure....

Jan 4, 2021
  68. FranktheBank replied to the thread BST next month what is a good Trio?.

Bst + Brd +dru/clr is gonna be the best for all around stuff. The problem you are gonna face is when you need to do things that require a...

Jan 4, 2021
  69. FranktheBank replied to the thread UI mods you enjoy the most.

Tried to copy haste from inventory to player window, didnt work.

Jan 1, 2021
  70. FranktheBank liked Astral64's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

They ate the onion.

Dec 31, 2020
  71. FranktheBank replied to the thread Best TLP server is... Pop locked, No Box, MEGA Server.

ESO even defaults numbers off, because the numbers arent that important. It's how fast your hp and their hp is dropping.

Dec 31, 2020
  72. FranktheBank replied to the thread POP Era Time raid parses.

It's monks. Unless a knight is tanking, then sometimes wiz/mag can do work. If you are doing the bosses really fast (no downtime...

Dec 31, 2020
  73. FranktheBank replied to the thread UI mods you enjoy the most.

I dont even know what you just said to me.

Dec 31, 2020
  74. FranktheBank replied to the thread UI mods you enjoy the most.

I personally only use the buff window and use default otherwise, mainly because I dont mind it and to avoid patch issues. There is...

Dec 30, 2020
  75. FranktheBank replied to the thread TLP 2021.

You do not want Selo lockouts. You think you do. You absolutely do not.

Dec 29, 2020
  76. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Plese Evrquest. Plese help. Nigeria only legal one computr per people. I want play meny hero. Thak yu.

Dec 29, 2020
  77. FranktheBank replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

I am also upset that he mentioned donations. Making maps is easy and not omega time consuming and super tedious at all.

Dec 28, 2020
  78. FranktheBank liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Selo Truebox.

You know what Toby DBG, when the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the...

Dec 27, 2020
  79. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Hello. I am Nigerian prince from Selo. Plese remov truth boks an I will sen $40 milion from my father, he is KING and very much mony. Thaks.

Dec 27, 2020
  80. FranktheBank replied to the thread UI mods you enjoy the most.

Any of the ones that list out the entire buff/song names. For Lethar type mechanics.

Dec 27, 2020
  81. FranktheBank replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Person hard stanning for p99 on TLP forums saying that we're triggered lmao.

Dec 25, 2020
  82. FranktheBank replied to the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

I mean, you can disagree. That doesnt change the fact that the first month of the server is so much more spending that the first week...

Dec 25, 2020
  83. FranktheBank replied to the thread Holiday Bonuses?.

Did you not read? They already said no xp bonus.

Dec 24, 2020
  84. FranktheBank replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

I see you are struggling to understand. Let's say I die deep in Seb, Chardok, ToFS... those are zones that can require an extensive cr...

Dec 24, 2020
  85. FranktheBank replied to the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

No. They have sold the majority of bags/xp pots/etc they are going to sell. Everyone just needs to strap in and accept a new TLP...

Dec 24, 2020
  86. FranktheBank replied to the thread missed the boat.

Lvl 70s are pretty bad because its such a slog. Demiplane is fun tho. I dont know about not interesting or fun. 70s are the start of...

Dec 24, 2020
  87. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Remove Truebox pls :)

Dec 24, 2020
  88. FranktheBank replied to the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

C A S H M O N E Y is why

Dec 23, 2020
  89. FranktheBank replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Ain't nobody got time for that. I'm not 17 anymore. I got a kid and stuff.

Dec 23, 2020
  90. FranktheBank replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Also it's pointless to compare against p99, because all the broke people who play there because it's free.

Dec 20, 2020
  91. FranktheBank replied to the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

100% chance. Announce somewhere in feb-march, launch april-july. It's an easy cash cow, all the kronolords and sheep will reroll.

Dec 20, 2020
  92. FranktheBank replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

They stayed on the forums too long.

Dec 17, 2020
  93. FranktheBank replied to the thread Can we please get verification on what will happen to Selo?.

I was never on aradune under this name. With you just naming Rusty its difficult to take seriously. I've known a few of the RSS people here...

Dec 16, 2020
  94. FranktheBank replied to the thread Can we please get verification on what will happen to Selo?.

No, I dont hide behind different names. Same character name.

Dec 16, 2020
  95. FranktheBank replied to the thread Can we please get verification on what will happen to Selo?.

1. Hard Doubt. We know from Aradune/Rizlona launch that they are capped on number of servers. No reason to leave a server with our pop...

Dec 16, 2020
  96. FranktheBank replied to the thread Aradune or Rizlona for the long haul?.

It's strange to see a rerolling kronolord say the least unique server has the most longevity.

Dec 15, 2020
  97. FranktheBank replied to the thread Can we please get verification on what will happen to Selo?.

TBF, most TLP players are serial re-rollers and those people should be quarantined because they are insufferable.

Dec 15, 2020
  98. FranktheBank replied to the thread Can we please get verification on what will happen to Selo?.

Are you Zslick? The guy that tries to pull named past me then tries to dps race? The guy who demands people wait on doing progression...

Dec 15, 2020
  99. FranktheBank replied to the thread Can we please get verification on what will happen to Selo?.

Truebox is insanely limiting compared to a live server.

Dec 15, 2020
  100. FranktheBank replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

Those are priests.

Dec 10, 2020
  101. FranktheBank replied to the thread You do not own The Burning Lands.

Yeah, it creates a much bigger urgency for me to grab the tradeable version now

Dec 9, 2020
  102. FranktheBank replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

Besides enchanter, I have never desired any caster in my group over a monk.

Dec 9, 2020
  103. FranktheBank replied to the thread Warrior agro weapons Aradune.

Vish stick is best for quite a bit Rune aggro is fixed afaik.

Dec 9, 2020
  104. FranktheBank replied to the thread You do not own The Burning Lands.

This is less about not buying it and more about procrastinating buying it. Pikollo is on Selo and I assume that most of Selo active pop...

Dec 9, 2020
  105. FranktheBank replied to the thread You do not own The Burning Lands.

Speaking of, how much krono do the tradeable versions sell for?

Dec 9, 2020
  106. FranktheBank replied to the thread I'm curious to see how well a LITERAL, classic, EQ server would perform with today's standards..

Stop there. There is very few changes in EQ that they can just do. The codebase is older than dirt and most of the people the wrote...

Dec 9, 2020
  107. FranktheBank replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

People must be grouping with terrible clerics. An actual cleric is so much better than a merc. By comparison, a merc is almost unusable...

Dec 9, 2020
  108. FranktheBank replied to the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

Mangler was also proclaimed to be the 'hardcore' server by Daybreak... Laughs in Selo

Dec 9, 2020
  109. FranktheBank replied to the thread Warrior agro weapons Aradune.

First, your BBB is BARELY more swing threat that bf/bbote or bf/boc. Here are the threat per second (TPS) rough numbers; BBB Melee...

Dec 9, 2020
  110. FranktheBank replied to the thread You do not own The Burning Lands.

Let's not pretend like you would ever be close to this.

Dec 8, 2020
  111. FranktheBank replied to the thread Twitch: Why do you guys think I don't see people stream on live everquest servers?.

It's also a terrible comparison because there are very, very few consistent, high tier EQ streamers. Proof of your numbers, Bobbybick was...

Dec 8, 2020
  112. FranktheBank replied to the thread Known warper wakes Sleeper on Rizlona.

Where have you been? The game has been dead. We're too dumb to stop playing. Video game Stockholm syndrome.

Dec 4, 2020
  113. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

I'm all for it. The less restrictive it is to be on the server, the better imo. Right, I suspected as much. Until they fix...

Dec 1, 2020
  114. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

He runs warrior main, then some combo of shm, necro, rng, brd depending on how many laptops he has set up at the time.

Dec 1, 2020
  115. FranktheBank replied to the thread ToV Pally.

I've heard some talks about paladins being in caster type groups (dru/enc) for undead nukes. Are those outperforming melee groups for...

Dec 1, 2020
  116. FranktheBank replied to the thread Twitch: Why do you guys think I don't see people stream on live everquest servers?.

Bobby kinda of touched on it, a lot of streamers of modern eq are not great. I've sat in chats and the streamer is silent for 5+ minutes....

Dec 1, 2020
  117. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

I don't think anyone disagrees that merc tanks and really all mercs should be better to allow classes like bards, zerkers, rogues, etc to...

Dec 1, 2020
  118. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

The server is so small now, they really have no actual argument for keeping truebox. You can find 85% of the server pop online during...

Nov 13, 2020
  119. FranktheBank replied to the thread Pally Vs SK in (Velious, Luclin, PoP).

Sk is better at everything except casting brells, casting heal on others, cast stun and using da hammer. In PoP paladins because the best...

Nov 1, 2020
  120. FranktheBank replied to the thread Streaming EQ for Extra Life.

This is fantastic! Looking forward to it niente.

Nov 1, 2020
  121. FranktheBank liked niente's post in the thread Streaming EQ for Extra Life.

I'll be streaming EQ on and off for the next week, in support of Extra Life. Here's a link to my twitch channel:...

Nov 1, 2020
  122. FranktheBank replied to the thread New to warrior on Mangler seeking strats for mass pulling.

Ideally cleric for 0/low threat heals (darb and 2.0). bard for selo and ds. I dont think anyone beats wizards at aoe spells. FWIW,...

Oct 28, 2020
  123. FranktheBank replied to the thread Picks in ToV.

You can't do this anymore. /pick evacs you. They fixed it unintentionally.

Oct 28, 2020
  124. FranktheBank replied to the thread Picks in ToV.

It means that if your guild doesnt do HoT when they do NTOV, you lose your DZ worth of loot.

Oct 28, 2020
  125. FranktheBank replied to the thread Picks in ToV.

They actually could turn picks back on because the reason they turned them off was because of people going to a pick, bypassing the bosses,...

Oct 22, 2020
  126. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

You would probably be an exception then. Most the guild that I am in, even at 1 month each, feels like the lvl 70 stretch is...

Oct 16, 2020
  127. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

12 is really unnecessary for the first 90% of the game. I think Phinny just pushed for a 12 week EoK? So that's something they could...

Oct 16, 2020
  128. FranktheBank replied to the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

Having finished the progression... I forgot about this thread. What was overtuned?

Oct 13, 2020
  129. FranktheBank replied to the thread Min/Max Raid Targets in ERA.

I will never forgive you or Juniorr for giving me RGC so early.

Oct 13, 2020
  130. FranktheBank replied to the thread Plane of Storms..

Honestly being the first 1-2 guilds is dramatically easier. On Selo, even my stupid bard box got flagged on night one because we...

Oct 13, 2020
  131. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

That's strange to hear because I am actually enjoying TBM a fair bit. I'm confused by the wording here. So you just want...

Oct 13, 2020
  132. FranktheBank replied to the thread Min/Max Raid Targets in ERA.

Knowledge, gear and mostly how skills and passive damage increase AAs. We are probably like 3x stronger per person.

Oct 11, 2020
  133. FranktheBank replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

What if I kill a mob, bind at its spot, set a timer for its repop, then leave to do other things? What if I gate back, some dude that...

Oct 11, 2020
  134. FranktheBank replied to the thread Duriek Bloodpool - Needs Fix.

Lol too much work, Just hand items to npc, hit give, and they stack it for you.

Oct 10, 2020
  135. FranktheBank replied to the thread Min/Max Raid Targets in ERA.

It's true that AAs were available, but there definitely were not people with significant number, if any, of AAs when we did stuff...

Oct 10, 2020
  136. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo 2.0 in 2021.

2 months per expac is too long for a "Selo" type server. It actually doesn't change much from the mangler-type schedule. It just seems like...

Oct 10, 2020
  137. FranktheBank replied to the thread Selo exp caps are too low.

I don't really know what Drampire is arguing. There is a cap of 5.xx AAs (we are guessing like 5.25-5.5) from any 1 mob kill. So if we...

Oct 3, 2020
  138. FranktheBank liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Tyrana Slil is canonically dead.

The NPC "Tyrana Slil" in Highkeep was killed prior to the beginning of the Battle for Kithicor as referenced in ingame lorebook "Bloody...

Sep 17, 2020
  139. FranktheBank replied to the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

The issue is that, to many of us, this isn't really a perspective option. We don't want to say "welp i guess i wont do TBM" because...

Sep 16, 2020