Frael's Recent Activity

1. Frael liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

EQ would benefit greatly from a lot less Uberkingkong

Feb 2, 2024
  2. Frael liked Fanra's post in the thread From Crawl to Tall: eqclient.ini Changes and DX11.

Since the January 17, 2024 game update that brought DirectX 11 (DX11) to live servers, playing EQ for me became annoying. Lag, stuttering,...

Jan 20, 2024
  3. Frael liked Nightops's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

For starters, my post which you are referring too was sarcastic / hypothetical in nature. I made those comments to refer back to the...

Jan 19, 2024
  4. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Why not? This isn't an 'LS is too easy' thing, I boxed 85-90% of TBL, RoS, EoK, TBM, TDS, CotF, including progression and Hunters, and...

Jan 18, 2024
  5. Frael replied to the thread Can't buy type 9 augment.

They may be in your inventory. Hit the reclaim all button on the alternative currency tab.

Jan 18, 2024
  6. Frael liked fransisco's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

This choice is like saying somone chooses to be poor. Different people devote different amounts of time to the game, some don't raid. The...

Jan 18, 2024
  7. Frael liked Marton's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Saying that rare chase drops are abound everywhere sounds good but I'm done with hunter, done with progression few times and I have...

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Frael liked fransisco's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Seriously some people here are out of touch. Chase gear is actually VERY rare if your not in a full raid group clearing zones 5 hours a...

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Frael liked Opal's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

it is your choice to remain loyal to your guild in leu of getting raid loot. You can play casually and get raid loot, you just cant do...

Jan 17, 2024
  10. Frael liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Most people just cycle in and out of the game at various points of the year. They might get some levels, equip some gear, get a few...

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Sure, there is raid equivalent gear from some group missions. I have the rallos zek earring, didn't get it past stage 3 because I...

Jan 17, 2024
  12. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Well you do have a point, but I'm already in a guild. It's dumb loyalty at this point, but I'm at a stage where I don't mind not having...

Jan 17, 2024
  13. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Yes I have a T1 shield, T1 2hs, T2 1hs. They are not raid weapons.

Jan 17, 2024
  14. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Who isn't doing any of that?

Jan 17, 2024
  15. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

/rolls eyes that you think I'm 110. Yeah, 5 years ago I was, about the last time I posted here. Haven't updated my magelo or profile...

Jan 17, 2024
  16. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

It's just absurd to claim not having raid gear is a choice. If an ultra rare item dropped I'd happily equip it right away, but I...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

If I joined a raid guild, I wouldn't be casual. There are no open raids afaik on my server. Also, joining an open raid doesn't...

Jan 17, 2024
  18. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

I never said I was free to play, did I? Being a gold account does not automatically grant raid gear. Maybe try to follow the...

Jan 17, 2024
  19. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Like pay with krono's? No thanks. I'm not sure you really understand what casual means.

Jan 17, 2024
  20. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

I guess that would be me. I'm sure there are others.

Jan 17, 2024
  21. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

I didn't say group friendly, I said casual friendly. I believe tier 1 should be accessible to casuals and tier 2 should be accessible...

Jan 17, 2024
  22. Frael replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

LS tier 1 is well tuned for casual players, as tier 1 should be. As a semi-casual warrior I duo ok with an alt rogue and 2 healer mercs....

Jan 17, 2024
  23. Frael liked Angahran's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

So, you don't want Joe Schmoe to be able to have fun because you are wearing the latest and greatest gear? If you want a challenge,...

Jan 17, 2024
  24. Frael liked fransisco's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Its not that your a mage, its that your in BIS raid gear. Of course leveling content is easy.

Jan 17, 2024
  25. Frael liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Dec 27, 2023
  26. Frael liked Bernel's post in the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

I don't think they should solve this problem with bags. Bags are already so cumbersome with personas. Come up with an elegant solution for...

Dec 12, 2023