Fintank's Recent Activity

1. Fintank replied to the thread Ranger Playstyle These Days?.

Spells will always be a part of it so it's more of a figuring out which is better between bow/melee. Currently in TOV it's a healthy mix of...

May 17, 2020
  2. Fintank replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

[IMG] Before all my Gina overlays happen during raids :x

May 8, 2020
  3. Fintank replied to the thread Warrior macros and disc/AA rotation.

Worth noting that Intensity of the Resolute and Auspice of the Hunter ABSOLUTELY stack. This was a change that happened a few expansions...

May 7, 2020
  4. Fintank replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

I did answer the question correctly. The majority of both group makeups and situations have it ahead. I've gotten an enchanter for 1...

May 5, 2020
  5. Fintank replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

Most of them.

May 4, 2020
  6. Fintank replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

The 2HP weapon is most definitely the optimal route to take for both Archery and Melee currently (outside Imbued Ferocity). The proc rate...

May 2, 2020
  7. Fintank replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Would also like for Ennui line of buff procs to not place a debuff on the mob if there is a better slow on it already. DEBUFF SLOT MADNESS!

May 2, 2020
  8. Fintank liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The 1s stun from the Shining buff line has an 18s debuff with a duration that does precisely nothing, the heal and stun are applied when...

May 2, 2020
  9. Fintank replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

No it is not, they are completely different weapons/graphics.

Apr 22, 2020
  10. Fintank replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Bows Lenquelle's Longbow 122678 Thrum, Bow of the Stars 129478 Shields Bulwark of Stability 111838 Baronth, Defender of Law 129450...

Apr 22, 2020
  11. Fintank liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Don't want to take away from this thread and I do agree in general with this. However this has been going on for years, more than just...

Apr 17, 2020
  12. Fintank liked Aldren's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

[IMG] I'm assuming it was from lag, but none of my Kronos pushed me to gold. The whole tier was completed silver. I died maybe 5...

Apr 16, 2020
  13. Fintank liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

A song that is literally about a guy who is salty about being a loser....

Apr 16, 2020
  14. Fintank replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Gratz to all of ROI except Sancus! A true inspiration to us all, 1 day I too hope to have enough DPS where my lack of a rival calls it...

Apr 16, 2020
  15. Fintank replied to the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are there any plans to make the new weapon ornaments usable by more than their original type? They currenty appear to function as both...

Apr 10, 2020
  16. Fintank liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread So... it's noon....

the only thing to be added to this meme is: #mehdisin4officer

Mar 17, 2020
  17. Fintank liked Ownlei's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  18. Fintank liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Not A Bug T3 Raids Failed to go Live on Time.

T3 raids were supposed to be 9PST, noon eastern. It's now after 1pm eastern and nada. What's up?

Mar 17, 2020
  19. Fintank liked Triconix's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  20. Fintank replied to the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  21. Fintank replied to the thread 2h vs Dual Wield.

Assuming you're a BL or a Ranger. Ranger has never been 2hander DPS optimal since I started playing 1 in TBM. I've TLP'd 1 from RoF as...

Mar 10, 2020
  22. Fintank replied to the thread Epic 2.0s in the current group game.

My TLP ranger (lvl 100) had a base crit rate of 71% at 363 Heroic Dex (6/8 Combat fury) My Alt Ranger (lvl 110) had a base crit rate of...

Feb 26, 2020
  23. Fintank replied to the thread Epic 2.0s in the current group game.

The following data was gathered with buffs on and with high Heroic Dex values that could maybe provide semi-wrong data for say a fully...

Feb 26, 2020
  24. Fintank replied to the thread Rangers Alliance set up.

Alliances/Covenants will overwrite each other if their is a rank disparity. If they are the same rank or the second Alliance/Covenant...

Feb 20, 2020
  25. Fintank liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] i spent way too much time in MS paint editing each frame.

Jan 24, 2020
  26. Fintank replied to the thread Burn mission Velks..

We've done the whole mission in 31-33 seconds a handful of times, our group is normally the same people/classes though.

Jan 24, 2020
  27. Fintank liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Let's not get memethread locked frenz [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 17, 2020
  28. Fintank replied to the thread Outrider's Accuracy changes.

If you read my post you would've seen how it's not a nerf to sustained DPS. It's actually a buff to sustained DPS. The only negative...

Dec 20, 2019
  29. Fintank replied to the thread Imbued Ferocity question.

It sure does!

Dec 20, 2019
  30. Fintank replied to the thread Outrider's Accuracy changes.

The change to Outrider's Attack/Accuracy was overall pretty meh, not a big deal in any sense as I thought it might be. We lose a smidge...

Dec 19, 2019
  31. Fintank replied to the thread Ideal class and group layout for raiding.

The melee groups don't want Rangers?! This must mean we need to boost Ranger DPS!

Dec 17, 2019