Fintank's Recent Activity

1. Fintank replied to the thread End Game Raiding LIVE.

It's always amusing to read what warriors aren't good at or can't do from people who aren't good at them. May as well imbalance them...

Sep 26, 2022 at 8:24 AM
  2. Fintank has a new avatar.

Sep 17, 2022
  3. Fintank replied to the thread Ranger and Beastlord DPS Help.

My post on the Freelance boards has most of the information needed in it for raiding. There are a few new things here and there that I...

Sep 9, 2022
  4. Fintank replied to the thread Test Update 08/09/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Ranger Arrow Spells were consuming charges without the intended effect(s) triggering. Rogues will remain unchanged as it was only not...

Aug 10, 2022
  5. Fintank replied to the thread Not A Bug Ranger Jolting and Enraging Roundhouse Kicks Timer Issue.

It sounds like you have just maxed out your Jolting Kicks AA but not your Enraging Kicks AA to match. If you're using the new Disc and not...

Jun 25, 2022
  6. Fintank replied to the thread Rank Top 5 Classes in DPS.

You should elaborate a little due to word choices and phrasing. What a lot of people think SHOULD be the top 5 is quite different than what...

Jun 17, 2022
  7. Fintank replied to the thread Spirit of Falcons buff doesn't do anything.

Sometimes 1 of the other 10 classes that don't have a run speed buff or Innate Run Speed 10 want it. Most of the time they don't ask,...

Jun 17, 2022
  8. Fintank replied to the thread mystery item in patch notes.

Reward from Vaniki server later on. [IMG]

Jun 15, 2022
  9. Fintank posted a new thread.

Confirmed Outrider's & Blackguard's Synergy

I believe this was reported in Beta at some point in time by someone else however it is a bit foggy of when this was. Both Outrider's...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 13, 2022
  10. Fintank replied to the thread Is Heavy arrow Broken?.

I backlogged the last 3 months and it's working fine for both me and my other rangers. Likely what happened is somehow your filters...

Jun 10, 2022
  11. Fintank posted a new thread.

Fixed Shei Vinitras Auras

It appears at some point in the last week or 2 (assumedly when Strike was finally fixed) the "sweeper" auras were slightly adjusted as...

Forum: Resolved

Jun 6, 2022
  12. Fintank posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Master's Synergy

In the wake of the Druid's Ro line being fixed, likely because it has been an oversighted bug this entire time; is Master's Synergy also...

Forum: Resolved

May 29, 2022
  13. Fintank replied to the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

[IMG]

May 12, 2022
  14. Fintank posted a new thread.

Confirmed Consumed By the Hunt

For a while now there has been an issue with the "Land On" message when this line of spells procs. The message was on the first iteration...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 11, 2022
  15. Fintank replied to the thread Raid Warrior gear upgrade.

You guys don't 2hander tank for half your disc cycle? Papa is disappointed!

Apr 29, 2022
  16. Fintank replied to the thread Should all raid DPS classes have equal raid DPS?.

Equal DPS in a raid is relatively unimportant. I'm much more interested in a more equal "Comfortability" approach. There's no *real* reason...

Apr 22, 2022
  17. Fintank liked Scornfire's post in the thread Bristlebane raid night lag.

Suggesting a developer is beholden to attend your raids on their day off (or whatsoever) is definitely not pretentious :rolleyes: My...

Apr 14, 2022
  18. Fintank replied to the thread Is Heavy arrow Broken?.

Yes, Heavy Arrow is working as intended. I'll try to explain what occurs, but it is very rudimentary and not Papa Sancus approved....

Apr 14, 2022
  19. Fintank replied to the thread Bristlebane raid night lag.

This lag has existed on every medium/high pop server ever since Empire of Kunark was released and gotten worse each year. This isn't a BB...

Apr 13, 2022
  20. Fintank replied to the thread Bristlebane raid night lag.

Maybe you guys should start aggressively witchhunting the gigantic cesspool of RMT automation on your server. Not to say that will help a...

Apr 13, 2022