Fintank's Recent Activity

1. Fintank replied to the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

[IMG]

May 12, 2022
  2. Fintank posted a new thread.

Consumed By the Hunt

For a while now there has been an issue with the "Land On" message when this line of spells procs. The message was on the first iteration...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 11, 2022
  3. Fintank replied to the thread Raid Warrior gear upgrade.

You guys don't 2hander tank for half your disc cycle? Papa is disappointed!

Apr 29, 2022
  4. Fintank replied to the thread Should all raid DPS classes have equal raid DPS?.

Equal DPS in a raid is relatively unimportant. I'm much more interested in a more equal "Comfortability" approach. There's no *real* reason...

Apr 22, 2022
  5. Fintank liked Scornfire's post in the thread Bristlebane raid night lag.

Suggesting a developer is beholden to attend your raids on their day off (or whatsoever) is definitely not pretentious :rolleyes: My...

Apr 14, 2022
  6. Fintank replied to the thread Is Heavy arrow Broken?.

Yes, Heavy Arrow is working as intended. I'll try to explain what occurs, but it is very rudimentary and not Papa Sancus approved....

Apr 14, 2022
  7. Fintank replied to the thread Bristlebane raid night lag.

This lag has existed on every medium/high pop server ever since Empire of Kunark was released and gotten worse each year. This isn't a BB...

Apr 13, 2022
  8. Fintank replied to the thread Bristlebane raid night lag.

Maybe you guys should start aggressively witchhunting the gigantic cesspool of RMT automation on your server. Not to say that will help a...

Apr 13, 2022
  9. Fintank replied to the thread Allow Ranger archery to work from close range?.

This isn't accurate. A "real" ranger knows what conditions require swapping between the 2. It's not black and white like it is for other...

Mar 23, 2022
  10. Fintank replied to the thread Ranger tanking across the eras.

That's not what I am saying. Knowing what your abilities do and using them accordingly is not "raider" gameplay. It's just playing...

Mar 22, 2022
  11. Fintank replied to the thread Ranger tanking across the eras.

It's all just a matter of perspective. If you have a real healer and decent DPS you can do most anything on a ranger tank wise. When it...

Mar 22, 2022
  12. Fintank replied to the thread Ranger tanking across the eras.

Both of these things are doable, yes. Also, Anashti would be 105. :P

Mar 22, 2022
  13. Fintank replied to the thread RoI T3 win..

You mean you guys don't work a full shift and race home for Tier Launches? IT SMELLS WEAK IN HERE!

Mar 9, 2022
  14. Fintank liked Scornfire's post in the thread Tour de WEQ 2022.

Congrats on a great year

Mar 9, 2022
  15. Fintank replied to the thread Melee DMG short term buffs.

Hit Damage (Spa 185) affects bow damage. Also stacks with Pureshot discipline. Blood Drinker's Coating only works for true melee...

Mar 8, 2022
  16. Fintank liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] GIVE IT TO ME!

Mar 7, 2022
  17. Fintank liked Cicelee's post in the thread Tour de WEQ 2022.

One day, people will celebrate their accomplishments and success with those that accompanied them on their journey in private. Today is...

Mar 7, 2022
  18. Fintank replied to the thread Confirmed Primal Vampire - Boiling Bloodrage.

Do you recall if those 3 that got "stuck" kept getting called throughout? Our Necro was *constantly* a target of that emote prior to...

Mar 6, 2022
  19. Fintank replied to the thread Fixed One mob killed twice at the same time.

Can confirm all of ours were as well. Our Triple AE's include 2 different enchanters and a 3rd party. 1 of our doubles includes my...

Mar 6, 2022
  20. Fintank liked Beimeith's post in the thread Fixed One mob killed twice at the same time.

It's not that it is getting a killshot from 2 players, it's that defensive procs (like the rune procing a stun) is interrupting the death...

Mar 6, 2022
  21. Fintank replied to the thread Confirmed Primal Vampire - Boiling Bloodrage.

Here's a link of what I described. We also ended up having 4 names called once he was bugged as it kept adding him in. I assume nobody else...

Mar 6, 2022
  22. Fintank replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 6, 2022
  23. Fintank posted a new thread.

Confirmed Primal Vampire - Boiling Bloodrage

We experienced a bug with either the spell (Boiling Bloodrage) or the mechanic in the raid. I feel pretty strongly I reported something...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 6, 2022
  24. Fintank replied to the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

[IMG]

Jan 15, 2022
  25. Fintank replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is basically the opposite of the change that should've happened. From the thread QA In Progress - Ornament Inaccuracy | EverQuest...

Jan 12, 2022
  26. Fintank replied to the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

Except T1 Gear. Seems like a pretty easy change that helps and doesn't really hinder anyone to go back to prior gear systems. There...

Jan 9, 2022
  27. Fintank liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] Me trying to get into ToL T1 raids [IMG]

Jan 8, 2022
  28. Fintank replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2022
  29. Fintank replied to the thread [Feedback] Berserker "Stinging Incision" End. Cost Too High.

I'd say that's pretty case in point, forcing the use of regen abilities is why most classes have them. It takes me about 10 minutes...

Jan 7, 2022
  30. Fintank replied to the thread [Feedback] Berserker "Stinging Incision" End. Cost Too High.

They probably made it % based for the sole reason of giving some small amount of resource management requirements to Berserkers. Ever since...

Jan 7, 2022
  31. Fintank replied to the thread Aten Ha Ra Silence.

I mean, the warrior could just fade and have someone else tank till the healer isn't silenced anymore. All melee/hybrid classes have the...

Dec 12, 2021