Finchy's Recent Activity

1. Finchy liked Uoman's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

And All Access says it includes everything. Pretty clear what they're currently claiming in descriptions has gone out the window so...

Sep 13, 2021
  2. Finchy liked ItemNine's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Shaddddy, if this goes live it will finally cure my eq addiction and i will unsub and uninstall.

Sep 13, 2021
  3. Finchy replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

it's not even just windows 11..it's trying to move the code to a new engine, like unity or UR4 or anything from modern day. If I am...

Sep 10, 2021
  4. Finchy replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

wasn't EQ built on a custom built game engine? I thought I recall it was all built internally and that's a large part of the problem for...

Sep 9, 2021
  5. Finchy replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

is this the official start of going full pay 2 win? Is it finally time to walk away from this game after 22 years? I thought destroying...

Sep 8, 2021
  6. Finchy replied to the thread Fixed Internally Yelinak and Random Loot.

This needs attention, and quickly. Please address as soon as possible. it'd really be a bummer going into next week's DZs to experience...

Aug 27, 2021
  7. Finchy liked ViciousEQ's post in the thread Fixed Internally Yelinak and Random Loot.

Thornblade and Mischief TLPs 1.) Yelinak currently represents a large portion of our random loot in the top tier, and seems to be rolling...

Aug 27, 2021
  8. Finchy posted a new thread.

Custom Cowl of Mortality Visual bug

Apparently no one can see my Custom Cowl even when I have "show my helm" enabled. *new information as i'm posting this* - this may be...

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 25, 2021
  9. Finchy replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

if any changes take place can you please include this never happening again? [img]

Aug 20, 2021
  10. Finchy liked Protocol's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Hey Ngreth, if possible I think it would be good to add MoTM to the PoG minis and then keeping them in the rotation at the ToV level....

Aug 19, 2021
  11. Finchy replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Thanks Ngreth. Any chance of any type of ETA to when these adjustments will go out? It appears some of it was hotfixed live last...

Aug 19, 2021
  12. Finchy replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

responding this here, where it's supposed to be. It's been the way it currently is since launch...22 years. It's been known to work...

Aug 12, 2021
  13. Finchy replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - New Bugs Only.

BUG Using taunt out of line of sight now prompts a "you cannot see your target message". This specific function is not listed in the...

Aug 12, 2021
  14. Finchy replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

the worst change made in 15 years. what an absolute disappointment.

Aug 11, 2021
  15. Finchy replied to the thread [Mischief] The Faceless.

Great group of folks with a very solid and experienced officer core.

Jul 5, 2021
  16. Finchy liked Cassiera's post in the thread [Mischief] The Faceless.

[IMG] TL;DR The Faceless Server: Mischief Discord: https://discord.gg/mHvQ8sutZr Loot Policy: Open-Bid DKP + occasional GDKP raids...

Jul 2, 2021
  17. Finchy replied to the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

maybe you should pick a different server, then :)

Jun 24, 2021
  18. Finchy liked Mepps's post in the thread Druids are worthless?.

No. Druids get more versatile with every expansion and can eventually do pretty much anything you might need done. This post has me...

Jun 19, 2021
  19. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

what? are you ok? i am the OP...and i'm talking about the new set of servers. I wasn't aware Aradune's timer hasn't been removed as...

Jun 19, 2021
  20. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

I didn't add this simply because the server hasn't reached xpacs where you can AFK without buff timers counting down (starting in...

Jun 19, 2021
  21. Finchy liked Zepplinn's post in the thread auto afk kick.

I like to AFK in Plane of Knowledge while im doing some house chores. With the hopes when I come back im fully buffed from MGB'rs. Thats a...

Jun 19, 2021
  22. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

I think you missed or forgot most of the benefits I mention include having additional toons that are AFK, not all my characters being...

Jun 19, 2021
  23. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

We've resorted to passive aggressive attacks now? Come on, there is no reason for that, specially in a topic of this nature. I...

Jun 19, 2021
  24. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

Just because you don't see something as a benefit, doesn't mean others don't. Why should we have to adjust the way we want to play a...

Jun 19, 2021
  25. Finchy replied to the thread Community Resource Council.

Thanks Accendo. This is something (from the sounds of it) that DW was hosting/setting up. We weren't given a ton of info on the...

Jun 19, 2021
  26. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

Being able to AFK my char in CL tunnels on a second PC while I play my main. Being able to sit AFK in a zone FD so I can figure out...

Jun 18, 2021
  27. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

Can we please get this turned off? It no longer serves a purpose on the server. We would appreciate it greatly :)

Jun 17, 2021
  28. Finchy replied to the thread Community Resource Council.

Hello, just want to bump this up in hopes of a reply!

Jun 17, 2021
  29. Finchy liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Hate mini bosses on mischief.

Where do you draw the line? He's a mezzable mob, casting no dmg debuffs keeps a mob in combat so it doesn't regen. Where is the...

Jun 11, 2021
  30. Finchy replied to the thread Hate mini bosses on mischief.

I for one am wanting the crazy loot to return...it's a goofy server with goofy rules, who cares if the raid bosses drop crazy amounts of...

Jun 11, 2021
  31. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

that use case is in favor of removing the afk kick..lol. I'm genuinely curious as to what scenario would having an afk kick exist...

Jun 10, 2021
  32. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

what does kicking someone after 1 hour accomplish, if I may ask?

Jun 10, 2021
  33. Finchy replied to the thread Community Resource Council.

Hey we have a new CM! Hopefully Mr. Accendo will be picking up where DW left off for this and we can get some information soon!

Jun 9, 2021
  34. Finchy liked Accendo's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Greetings, everyone! I’m Accendo, and I’m honored to be your new Community Manager for EverQuest (and EverQuest II). Nothing beats video...

Jun 9, 2021
  35. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

No... that's pointless.

Jun 9, 2021
  36. Finchy replied to the thread Sir Lucan spawn time.

Now that I agree with... and that's mischief, which should be same for all TLPs since I don't think he is flagged as "rare"

Jun 9, 2021
  37. Finchy replied to the thread Sir Lucan spawn time.

ya, confirmed its 5 1/2

Jun 8, 2021
  38. Finchy replied to the thread Sir Lucan spawn time.

its 4~ hours, there is just someone who has him locked down with harm touch on spawn

Jun 8, 2021
  39. Finchy posted a new thread.

Mischief/Thornblade Xpac times

It was a great decision to boost moving through a few xpacs on these servers. Is it possible to add DoDH and PoR to the 1 month group like...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 8, 2021
  40. Finchy liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Is anything ever gonna be done breaking truebox?.

Get video and report. As long as they aren't in the illuminati then they should be taken care of.

Jun 8, 2021
  41. Finchy replied to the thread Community Resource Council.

Just wanted to keep this on front page in hopes someone sees it and can give us an update. Appreciate it!

Jun 7, 2021
  42. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

I apologize, but this is incorrect. I wasn't trying to start a discussion here, just wanted to send a note to the devs so they don't...

Jun 7, 2021
  43. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

sounds like someone forgot to turn it off...it's usually gone by Kunark. You should say something about it.

Jun 7, 2021
  44. Finchy replied to the thread auto afk kick.

nah. the server is not populated enough to put a queue in place even if it's removed.

Jun 7, 2021
  45. Finchy posted a new thread.

auto afk kick

Can we get this removed yet? No queue since day 3. Would appreciate it. Thanks.

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 5, 2021
  46. Finchy posted a new thread.

Community Resource Council

Hello, I know there is a lot going on with new TLPs, DW stepping away, etc. but I wanted to see if we were able to get an update on the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 3, 2021
  47. Finchy liked klanderso's post in the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Can you send me the contents of the EQUI_Templates.xml and EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml files for your custom UI? I may be able to help with...

May 14, 2021
  48. Finchy replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

gamparse just randomly, today started to not pull fights. i've checked all the normal crap, fight dmg, size, timings, etc. it's been...

May 12, 2021
  49. Finchy replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

...only classic, kunark, and LDoN are sped up, the rest is standard unlock...

Apr 26, 2021
  50. Finchy replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

I actually really like this ruleset tbh... An additional question...you say random loot of similar mob levels. Is it restricted by zone,...

Apr 26, 2021
  51. Finchy replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Free trade - is this FV trading?

Apr 26, 2021