feeltheburn's Recent Activity

1. feeltheburn replied to the thread Monk Split Pulling.

use their pathing if said abilities dont work.....flop split per say...as the walk further apart per say....flop till you get a good...

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:33 AM
  2. feeltheburn liked Sokki's post in the thread Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise.

Yeah, I usually don't spend too much on those. Good illusions I will though and usually only because I made the Krono's selling other...

May 30, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  3. feeltheburn replied to the thread Seriously?.

ok?

May 30, 2020 at 4:52 AM
  4. feeltheburn replied to the thread Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise.

to each their own my brother, rather pay my sub

May 30, 2020 at 3:57 AM
  5. feeltheburn liked Smokezz's post in the thread 153 minutes.

Go post on the TLP forums...

May 29, 2020 at 11:45 AM
  6. feeltheburn liked Sobmre's post in the thread 153 minutes.

lol at that wait time and for what to play with the same few hundred people rushing to 50 so they can camp some stuff to sell for kronos...

May 29, 2020 at 11:19 AM
  7. feeltheburn replied to the thread Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise.

works in my world....its just an illusion....people wanna spend multiple kronos on something like that? more power to them, few months...

May 29, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  8. feeltheburn liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise.

Everybody lowballing with port clicks. lol.

May 29, 2020 at 9:14 AM
  9. feeltheburn liked Yinla's post in the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

Everytime they make a change for th TLP servers it effects live, because of the TLP servers we are now stuck with the awful original...

May 29, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  10. feeltheburn liked code-zero's post in the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

Too much effort is wasted catering to TLP players who seem to be prone to rage quitting and burnout if the stuff they post in these forums...

May 29, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  11. feeltheburn replied to the thread Monk: Weak AAs, Discs, Skills that need ups in future expacs.

unless they are chain linked...anything can be split :) just a lil play with pathing and such.

May 29, 2020 at 7:20 AM
  12. feeltheburn replied to the thread 153 minutes.

TLP forums a hard concept for you?

May 29, 2020 at 3:50 AM
  13. feeltheburn replied to the thread Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise.

I got a port clickie for you....let me know :)

May 29, 2020 at 3:49 AM
  14. feeltheburn replied to the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

no, your topic is for TLP players having a incentive to buy....TLP players aren't interested in the live game as you so eloquently like...

May 29, 2020 at 3:47 AM
  15. feeltheburn replied to the thread Where is it ?.

smh no one CARES about Rizlona or the like problems here ....just sayin.

May 28, 2020 at 4:04 PM
  16. feeltheburn replied to the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

TAKE YOUR TLP POST ELSEWHERE like the right place.. TLP caused enough misery for the rest of the player base and servers.

May 28, 2020 at 4:02 PM
  17. feeltheburn replied to the thread Monk: Weak AAs, Discs, Skills that need ups in future expacs.

do tell of this "extra utility"

May 28, 2020 at 5:44 AM
  18. feeltheburn replied to the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

[IMG]

May 27, 2020 at 6:22 PM
  19. feeltheburn replied to the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

Wonder if this Chan person actually exists and ever contemplates herself to address the masses, and the Hindenburg like legacy that her...

May 27, 2020 at 6:05 PM
  20. feeltheburn replied to the thread Test Update 05/26/2020 - Discussion.

tried to go shopping online to find ya ll a clue....still looking for ya!

May 27, 2020 at 5:20 PM
  21. feeltheburn liked Tanacious's post in the thread Reality check for DPG howler monkeys.....

In some respects to this, you are 100% correct too. But my goal is to wake them up enough to see that someday, they won't be able...

May 27, 2020 at 5:19 PM
  22. feeltheburn replied to the thread Reality check for DPG howler monkeys.....

they do not care enough what anyone thinks of them or the game, long as they can keep it all down, mess it up and still laugh their way to...

May 27, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  23. feeltheburn replied to the thread How is the serverwide market for the Deathfist Pawn illusion?.

yes I can deal on a million but a million is not 20-25 kronos tho

May 27, 2020 at 2:52 PM
  24. feeltheburn liked Monkman's post in the thread How is the serverwide market for the Deathfist Pawn illusion?.

It’s an illusion with 0 player power and unable to use mounts, 25 Krono is insane and sounds like a newb who thinks they just struck gold.

May 27, 2020 at 10:37 AM
  25. feeltheburn replied to the thread How is the serverwide market for the Deathfist Pawn illusion?.

only a moron, I mean PURE moron would pay that . its nothing but a illusion with no useable stats or viable use other then looking cute, I...

May 27, 2020 at 10:37 AM
  26. feeltheburn liked Tucoh's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

Wednesday is going to be brutal. (aradune/rizlona TLP release)

May 26, 2020 at 6:21 AM
  27. feeltheburn liked Astral64's post in the thread Monk - Eagle's Poise vs. Tiger's Poise.

[IMG]

May 22, 2020
  28. feeltheburn replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

adding a day would mean breaking out calculators and algorithms for them, lets just see if they can actually fix something here...just sayin

May 21, 2020
  29. feeltheburn replied to the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

apparently 2 1/2 days just was not enough time. It's hard to find that water in the swimming pool sometimes.

May 21, 2020
  30. feeltheburn replied to the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

LOL thanks for 3 days of down time? ok yeah let's roll with that. 2 days was not enough to figure it out....just smh.

May 21, 2020
  31. feeltheburn replied to the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

READ UP AND JOIN UP...tons of fun to be had and stuffs to farm

May 21, 2020
  32. feeltheburn liked Tucoh's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

I want an extra 5 months added to the end of this year. Really just a whole redo of this entire year.

May 20, 2020
  33. feeltheburn replied to the thread Easiest Class to play in EQ?.

easiest class is the one you cant play...like now :)

May 20, 2020
  34. feeltheburn liked Revan41686's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

As a loyal paying customer at this point i don't think it's unreasonable to expect some kind of compensation for this...

May 20, 2020
  35. feeltheburn replied to the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

what would go a long way is not needing ungodly time to get it done or at least compensate people for yet AGAIN lost time in such a short...

May 20, 2020
  36. feeltheburn replied to the thread I called it- downtime extended 6 hours.

pathethic this brand is now, seriously.

May 20, 2020
  37. feeltheburn replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

whether it does or does not, makes no never mind....

May 20, 2020
  38. feeltheburn replied to the thread The "Patch".

24 HOURS was not quite enough lol

May 20, 2020
  39. feeltheburn replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

hence my comment for those that do,....then don't play.

May 20, 2020
  40. feeltheburn replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

some folks just not happy it seems unless they are complaining....don't play, after this many years, be happy there is still content and...

May 20, 2020
  41. feeltheburn replied to the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

plenty to do on the farm

May 12, 2020
  42. feeltheburn liked Cadira's post in the thread Atrebe.

So I was redoing eok missions for an alt and remembered a question I had a long time ago that I never had answered. Possibly cause I'm just...

May 8, 2020
  43. feeltheburn liked Funky's post in the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

Don't forget to add we do random old content on Saturdays for fun/currency/clickies.

May 8, 2020
  44. feeltheburn liked svann's post in the thread monk: where's that pushback coming from?.

Yea that was it. Just used it cause I had it. Forgot it had knockback.

May 8, 2020
  45. feeltheburn replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

most times people who make infantile comments like that don't make sense or trying not to.

May 7, 2020
  46. feeltheburn replied to the thread monk: where's that pushback coming from?.

yeah that call of sky....curious what your using that is proccing that and why...only thing I recall is the orb from VT and really no...

May 7, 2020
  47. feeltheburn liked Duder's post in the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

Great, never said you did. Simmer down champ.

May 7, 2020
  48. feeltheburn liked Ofearl's post in the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

I read that as I like to use programs to play the game for me while I play crush crush or something else that isn't fun. I...

May 7, 2020
  49. feeltheburn liked Whulfgar's post in the thread What I want....

Anyone who claims to have played every day .. and does not remember that giant time eq was down for over a month.. Clearly have no clue...

May 7, 2020
  50. feeltheburn liked Riou's post in the thread Chalandria's Fang scaling ?.

It was intentionally left where it is and wont be further upgraded

May 6, 2020
  51. feeltheburn liked Yinla's post in the thread who done it? (spoilers?).

If it is Saryrn, can I have her boots & whip please ?

May 6, 2020
  52. feeltheburn replied to the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

Lianeb promises cookies, join the fun

May 6, 2020
  53. feeltheburn liked Lianeb's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

We had 6 Restless Shades spawn on our last run, only 6. Seems like terrible RNG, in fact the hallway I was designated to tank in got a 13-5...

May 6, 2020
  54. feeltheburn liked kizant's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

In the future, if you're going to make a new account to post things like this, please don't use a name of one my favorite dragons. Thanks.

May 5, 2020
  55. feeltheburn replied to the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

OH look another useful post by a fool... I mean new member

May 5, 2020
  56. feeltheburn liked Absor's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

If you have specific information, I would love to hear it.

May 5, 2020
  57. feeltheburn replied to the thread Blacksmithing 301+.

also did you try checking out Adetia's site for TS on TR's website?

May 5, 2020
  58. feeltheburn liked Duder's post in the thread Key of Trauma - ToFS raid drop key - What is it for.

Yes it works in the static zone. There aren't mobs on that floor in static. I even fished up there for about an hour and caught...

May 4, 2020
  59. feeltheburn replied to the thread Brekt can stand alone !.

who cares? dont believe this belongs here anyways move on.

May 2, 2020
  60. feeltheburn replied to the thread your killing me smalls,.

Wonder how some of these that whine and bout the game for nonsense react when the store is out of bread??? or how they really are...

May 2, 2020
  61. feeltheburn liked Whulfgar's post in the thread your killing me smalls,.

21 years of code built upon on top of older code which is yet built up on top of older code .. If you think its soo easy.. Get get...

May 2, 2020
  62. feeltheburn liked Windance's post in the thread your killing me smalls,.

I doubt anyone on the team is "Lazy". It's more likely they are understaffed and unable to find the root cause(s) of the issues. Bugs...

May 2, 2020
  63. feeltheburn replied to the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

Jump on in, farm life its great

Apr 30, 2020
  64. feeltheburn replied to the thread Monk - Eagle's Poise vs. Tiger's Poise.

No

Apr 30, 2020
  65. feeltheburn liked Tolzol's post in the thread Request Switch the raids or let us skip raids..

TBM was way worse than this expansion it ain’t even close to being as messed up as that was at launch. But the key not being lootable on...

Apr 30, 2020
  66. feeltheburn liked Cragzop's post in the thread Restless Assault.

Seriously? You want them to change … a raid that works … that does what it is suppose to … because you're bored during it? Have you not...

Apr 29, 2020
  67. feeltheburn liked yepmetoo's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

"favored guilds" lol git gud as the kids like to say

Apr 29, 2020
  68. feeltheburn liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread 21st Anniversary Mount Awkward.

I sent this to our lead "character" artists (monsters, mounts, etc... all "characters" in this case) I cannot comment on if or when he can...

Apr 28, 2020
  69. feeltheburn replied to the thread Request Switch the raids or let us skip raids..

rest of us meaning your guild or your a spokesman for the rest of the raiding guilds abroad? The rubber banding on the golems and the...

Apr 27, 2020
  70. feeltheburn liked Lianeb's post in the thread Request Switch the raids or let us skip raids..

I would rather raid ToFS1 than Sleeper.

Apr 27, 2020
  71. feeltheburn liked Pano's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

Indeed! But it was fixed within days. While keying isn't particularly fun, it's better than the the unlock script. An hybrid system of...

Apr 22, 2020
  72. feeltheburn liked Sancus's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

It's impressive to beat a raid Tuesday, April 14th AFTER the change that occurred on Wednesday, April 15th.

Apr 21, 2020
  73. feeltheburn replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

yes ....but the thread is getting better :D

Apr 21, 2020
  74. feeltheburn liked Triconix's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Lmao you just got called out for your lie. And even IF you did beat it, I'm going to bet 90% of everything I own that it wasn't "no...

Apr 21, 2020
  75. feeltheburn liked Gokulot's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

No, we haven't. Stop talking out of your a**. We specifically did it on Tuesday last week for this reason.

Apr 21, 2020
  76. feeltheburn replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Raid isnt worth the aggravation in its current form, dont believe it to be impossible...tho close...but just not worth the effort in its...

Apr 21, 2020
  77. feeltheburn replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

said no one ever

Apr 20, 2020
  78. feeltheburn liked Findawenye's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Gratz to you 3... but you missed MS who also beat all three T3 raids last night.

Apr 18, 2020
  79. feeltheburn replied to the thread Xegong locked?.

THESE people really are inept I try to refrain from the negativity but I swear this is really idiotic now.

Apr 17, 2020
  80. feeltheburn liked Findawenye's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Is it time to start rethinking the timed raid unlocking used this expansion. As a compromise to those guilds that "enjoy the race" and...

Apr 17, 2020
  81. feeltheburn replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

btw...didn't wipe to Derakor but anyways, grats on your accomplishment and lets just drink beer and kill crap now that the debacle is...

Apr 17, 2020
  82. feeltheburn replied to the thread Thanks for keeping a 21 year old game running.

its not that hard really for people who are good at what they do and trained in what they do.....such is not what is going on here...

Apr 16, 2020
  83. feeltheburn replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

just cant keep boning this all up enough it seems, truly amazing work here Darkpaw, I mean I m not even mad, ( I m irate is more like it )...

Apr 16, 2020
  84. feeltheburn replied to the thread Exiting TOV Grp Missions in GD place you in wrong/old location.

T3 Raids and servers working for a change would be really cool too.

Apr 16, 2020
  85. feeltheburn replied to the thread Communication is missing.

of course its missing they are busy doing nothing yet again.

Apr 16, 2020
  86. feeltheburn replied to the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

dear everyone at Darkpaw [IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  87. feeltheburn liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Thank you DW, but that Discord AMA was (is) a mess.....

...because making TLP servers that cater to a dozen players helps us...how? Total waste of resources. Maybe TLP players can come up...

Apr 10, 2020
  88. feeltheburn replied to the thread Acct > Acct transfers please!.

[IMG]

Apr 9, 2020
  89. feeltheburn liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Tactical Observations - Restless Bone Marrows.

I'm going to say no. At this point you are already getting an item better than most items in the game. It's going to be a grind. And I...

Apr 9, 2020
  90. feeltheburn liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Tactical Observations - Restless Bone Marrows.

Why is it a thing that people are asking for things because of Covid? Can we please cut it out? The Bots are one thing and are a blight...

Apr 9, 2020
  91. feeltheburn liked svann's post in the thread ToFS 2, getting instant DT upon /say show.

Best move is have a gina trigger to say which side to go to, and dont tank mobs near the usher. top 5 raid tank priorities imo 1. dont...

Apr 6, 2020
  92. feeltheburn replied to the thread Overseer Suggestions.

[IMG] Larger sized pail for Overseer

Apr 6, 2020
  93. feeltheburn replied to the thread ToFS 2, getting instant DT upon /say show.

AS someone mentioned...cant have mobs there as well and do not have to see the buff just see what side he tells you to be on...easier...

Apr 6, 2020
  94. feeltheburn replied to the thread ToFS 2, getting instant DT upon /say show.

gotta move to the correct side when he shows you to your side .....the buff will dt if on wrong side or assisting wrong mob... not seen it...

Apr 6, 2020
  95. feeltheburn replied to the thread I cannot unsuspend my merc because I'm broke.

SEE that now apologies to all.

Apr 6, 2020
  96. feeltheburn replied to the thread I cannot unsuspend my merc because I'm broke.

I read just fine thank you very much Mr Wizard...his comment was that he was broke. Had nothing to do with the mission, he stated the...

Apr 6, 2020
  97. feeltheburn replied to the thread I cannot unsuspend my merc because I'm broke.

wow ....not enough pp in game to pay a merc? how is that even possible.

Apr 6, 2020
  98. feeltheburn replied to the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

Jump on board now.....T3 is just around the corner...

Apr 2, 2020
  99. feeltheburn liked Ofearl's post in the thread ToFS 2 AE Bug.

Try not to tank them all on top of eachother? Separate them as they ae eachother..

Apr 1, 2020
  100. feeltheburn replied to the thread A Windchill Sprite (or lack of).

nw corner cadavers spawn them....least thats what I did when I did my task.

Apr 1, 2020
  101. feeltheburn replied to the thread Monks Strats, 2.0.

he lives

Mar 30, 2020
  102. feeltheburn liked Szilent's post in the thread Monks Strats, 2.0.

just like all class BPs, they share timer

Mar 30, 2020
  103. feeltheburn liked Duder's post in the thread Overseer, waste of money..

LoN was awesome. Overseer, not even close to LoN is awesomeness

Mar 27, 2020
  104. feeltheburn liked Moege's post in the thread Overseer, waste of money..

LoN was actually usefull and not a micromanagement clickfest

Mar 27, 2020
  105. feeltheburn replied to the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

a bump in the road to read up and join on in.

Mar 26, 2020
  106. feeltheburn liked Duder's post in the thread named spawn rate in picks.

That is not true for the center named in Mearatas. What of that?

Mar 24, 2020
  107. feeltheburn liked Maedhros's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Without going back through to read all 13 pages... do we still not have an exact date and time for this going live aside from mid-april?

Mar 23, 2020
  108. feeltheburn replied to the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

for the new member nonsense post and entitlement posts...... [IMG]

Mar 20, 2020
  109. feeltheburn liked Metanis's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

I hope you had your flame retardant suit of armor today! Isn't it amazing what a pack of babies we become when we don't get our way?

Mar 20, 2020
  110. feeltheburn replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

everyone can bicker over the dev....the new release and which way do you place your toilet paper on the roll.....the elephant in the room...

Mar 19, 2020
  111. feeltheburn replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

shrug I would been ok on a Sunday and yes I m a raider. Believe the whole point of it should have been them not releasing paid content...

Mar 18, 2020
  112. feeltheburn replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

wow ...didn't take the J Chan administration all that long at all to alienate and totally botch just how things should be done, and then...

Mar 17, 2020
  113. feeltheburn liked Caio_Xegony's post in the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

Get on BoARD there I fixed your typo :cool:

Mar 17, 2020
  114. feeltheburn liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  115. feeltheburn liked Triconix's post in the thread Not A Bug T3 Raids Failed to go Live on Time.

I work for a hospital. Do you realize how hard it is to get a day off right now for a hospital? The least I expect is a notice on why the...

Mar 17, 2020
  116. feeltheburn liked Ryino's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  117. feeltheburn replied to the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  118. feeltheburn replied to the thread Not A Bug T3 Raids Failed to go Live on Time.

the silence is deafening

Mar 17, 2020
  119. feeltheburn replied to the thread So... it's noon....

this.

Mar 17, 2020
  120. feeltheburn replied to the thread Not A Bug T3 Raids Failed to go Live on Time.

clandestine meetings going on bout this is there?

Mar 17, 2020
  121. feeltheburn replied to the thread So... it's noon....

Dinner Party is well nm....

Mar 17, 2020
  122. feeltheburn liked Mintalie's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Actual footage of me IRL

Mar 17, 2020
  123. feeltheburn liked Triconix's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  124. feeltheburn replied to the thread So... it's noon....

God bless you guys stepping on your own tails on your own release

Mar 17, 2020
  125. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

kudos ...not sure how you all survived without the great one .... LOL

Mar 16, 2020
  126. feeltheburn liked Ibudin's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

If your guild is lazy on the swaps when Chill is getting too high on your raid force, and the ones sitting in the halls at zero, this will...

Mar 16, 2020
  127. feeltheburn liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

The real issue is that a single player appears to believe his personal parse carries a raid. The inconclusive parses that accompany most...

Mar 16, 2020
  128. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

Cloud you really are dual wielding double power shovels to bury yourself here. When you are done here....not even sure Snow Bunny Hunters...

Mar 14, 2020
  129. feeltheburn liked Triconix's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I was in IL... it was one of the lowest dps guilds for, at the time, a top five guild. I know it's only gotten worse from a dps...

Mar 14, 2020
  130. feeltheburn liked Smokezz's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

This post has gone off the rails, into priceless territory.

Mar 14, 2020
  131. feeltheburn liked Drogba's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

so about those tofs raid changes.. :)

Mar 13, 2020
  132. feeltheburn liked svann's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

You may want to start your own guild.

Mar 13, 2020
  133. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

you might care when those lonely nights of solo xp start getting to you.... dude your posts are like the gift that just keep on gving...

Mar 13, 2020
  134. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

frankly...makes me sad for IL then if your parsing top 5....guess no zerkers, monks or rogues there to speak of then....must be tough...

Mar 13, 2020
  135. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

LOL you have made posts to the contrary and now want to be back on topic? Im quite certain T1 and T2 for us will go down just as...

Mar 13, 2020
  136. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

not to mention its not authentic so could be adding just anything to it he wants. But thats none of my business :)

Mar 13, 2020
  137. feeltheburn liked Warpeace's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Great choice, Magelo the stat padding king of the EQ internet. Anyone can max the 2 stats it says are most important. Still dosent...

Mar 13, 2020
  138. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

well my logic, since it is lost on you as most things are it seems from your posts....is that magelo proves nothing of a players...

Mar 13, 2020
  139. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

lol just being geared does not mean you can play your class, anyone can gear up and not be able to tie their own shoes....just saying.

Mar 13, 2020
  140. feeltheburn replied to the thread JChan, Everquest Remastered.

read every bit of it and still think you have too much time on your hands and slight touch of a loss of reality. But hey go play, I m...

Mar 13, 2020
  141. feeltheburn replied to the thread JChan, Everquest Remastered.

lol really?? you have too much time on your hands.

Mar 13, 2020
  142. feeltheburn liked Buri's post in the thread JChan, Everquest Remastered.

I don't think the new head of EQ needs you to tell her how to do her job....

Mar 13, 2020
  143. feeltheburn liked ShadowMan's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

So many have this attitude top 5 or not. Most classes have evolved over the years and lots of players good and bad haven't evolved...

Mar 13, 2020
  144. feeltheburn liked Cicelee's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Then you need to stop being mad at the game. You are making a decision. You could leave and join a higher rank guild, with better...

Mar 13, 2020
  145. feeltheburn liked Daedly's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Unless you are in a top 5 or 10 guild, just putting in an honest effort to improve should get any DPS class in the top 20. I think you...

Mar 13, 2020
  146. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

attitude wont change how raids are done, or how a raider or raid makeup is defined. Beat the horse all you want, once its dead its...

Mar 12, 2020
  147. feeltheburn liked Symbius's post in the thread Monks Strats, 2.0.

Make a new hotbar. Go into Options > Keys > Select your new hotbar > Under Keypress, assign a single key to all of the Hot buttons....

Mar 12, 2020
  148. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

NO JUST the casuals need to stop wanting their cake and eat it too. Successful raiding is about performing...if you do not perform or...

Mar 12, 2020
  149. feeltheburn liked Laronk's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Well I'd say that if you're not performing well, like a beastlord that doesn't break top 30 the person needs a talking to and if they...

Mar 12, 2020
  150. feeltheburn liked Whulfgar's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

100% this..

Mar 12, 2020
  151. feeltheburn liked Whulfgar's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

then your guilds doing it stupidly.. Never bench your best players if you wish to beat raids..

Mar 12, 2020
  152. feeltheburn liked Lianeb's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

/sigh I name my guild leader. He started this vicious rumor

Mar 12, 2020
  153. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

attack on....

Mar 12, 2020
  154. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

well then thats another case altogether isn't it.....everyone has their own story and time alotted, but can't expect to be raid ready...

Mar 12, 2020
  155. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

shrug you could raid with 12 if you want to play that hand....my point is if you cant field the number I stated, you should not be...

Mar 12, 2020
  156. feeltheburn replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

54 been that way for quite some time now. hard to say your a raiding guild then if you cannot field that...

Mar 12, 2020
  157. feeltheburn liked Koryu's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I understand that it's difficult to achieve the numbers with a declining playerbase, but the events are designed and intended to be...

Mar 12, 2020
  158. feeltheburn liked Absolutt's post in the thread Merge All Servers.

If you quit can I have your krono???

Mar 11, 2020
  159. feeltheburn liked Skuz's post in the thread A Message from Holly “Windstalker” Longdale.

It was the voice in his head, don't worry.

Mar 11, 2020
  160. feeltheburn replied to the thread Merge All Servers.

NO.... the amount of people disagreeing with your post, and disproving why your ridiculous theory is no good for the game and everyone...

Mar 10, 2020
  161. feeltheburn liked Nennius's post in the thread Merge All Servers.

You have expressed your feelings. The majority that have posted here do not seem to share your viewpoint. Perhaps you should...

Mar 10, 2020
  162. feeltheburn replied to the thread A Message from Holly “Windstalker” Longdale.

This was said where and when??

Mar 10, 2020
  163. feeltheburn liked Allayna's post in the thread Merge All Servers.

They just did a data migration. We have 4 raiding guilds on Xegony, they all raid at the same time. The lag is atrocious. Dismiss...

Mar 10, 2020
  164. feeltheburn replied to the thread Merge All Servers.

[IMG]

Mar 10, 2020
  165. feeltheburn liked Ofearl's post in the thread Merge All Servers.

Be a good player and you wouldnt be replaced by a merc. Me and my other knights aren’t useing mercs. Sounds more like a ‘you’ problem...

Mar 10, 2020
  166. feeltheburn replied to the thread Merge All Servers.

how bout no.

Mar 10, 2020
  167. feeltheburn liked Mazame's post in the thread Rumors of Merges Sweep the Land.

ROFL.. TBL was the end of the world because it was too hard. Now TOV is the end of the world. I sorry but no matter what they...

Mar 9, 2020
  168. feeltheburn liked Nennius's post in the thread Windstalker quits.

Agreed. How dare they incorporate questing into more of the game. I demand two months free play and lots and lots of pizza and pie to...

Mar 9, 2020
  169. feeltheburn replied to the thread Windstalker quits.

OMG the notion of tasks or questing in EVERQUEST.... what are those heathens thinking of!! Travesty of game play I tell you.

Mar 7, 2020
  170. feeltheburn replied to the thread Windstalker quits.

being replaced by someone who I am quite certain will do a BETTER job, so the sky shall not fall.

Mar 7, 2020
  171. feeltheburn liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Windstalker quits.

She's being replaced by someone who did very good things for the game. Jen Chan. I don't think we need to worry.

Mar 7, 2020
  172. feeltheburn replied to the thread A Message from Holly “Windstalker” Longdale.

SHRUG....omg here come the sky is falling conspiracy fool posts now...game will prosper just fine. Jeez.

Mar 6, 2020
  173. feeltheburn replied to the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

:)

Mar 6, 2020
  174. feeltheburn replied to the thread So, about that maintenance.

Working as intended darlin... :)

Mar 3, 2020
  175. feeltheburn liked Absolutt's post in the thread Machin Shin (xegony).

Older post got bumped over this one Still recruiting high performers in most classes with an emphasis on Druids, Bards, Rangers, and an SK

Mar 2, 2020
  176. feeltheburn liked Cragzop's post in the thread Overseer.

Have been offered for a very long time on the loyalty vendor. Also most of the other more current stuff (like Marks of Valor, Remnants...

Feb 28, 2020
  177. feeltheburn liked Gherig's post in the thread Good or Bad to release 21st anniversary raid 16th March?.

Only if its this hat finally!! [IMG]

Feb 27, 2020
  178. feeltheburn replied to the thread Good or Bad to release 21st anniversary raid 16th March?.

well isnt that just spectacular. new hat I guess.

Feb 26, 2020
  179. feeltheburn liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Fixed Internally ToFS Raid 3 & Key of Trauma.

hrm, you guys need better zerkers, rangers, and monks.

Feb 26, 2020
  180. feeltheburn replied to the thread Why didn't we get more group missions.

IDK... I kinda dig the TOFS raids

Feb 25, 2020
  181. feeltheburn replied to the thread Restless Bone Marrow.

Failed mine twice I share your pain. The area where Vkjen Thunderslayer spawns, is a spot with aggressive corpses domesticated direwolves...

Feb 22, 2020
  182. feeltheburn liked Maedhros's post in the thread Hi.

Monks are the best they have been in approx 2 decades. They were LONG overdue.

Feb 21, 2020
  183. feeltheburn replied to the thread What if no class ever got nerfed?.

MONKS WOULD RULE THE WORLD

Feb 21, 2020