Febb's Recent Activity

1. Febb replied to the thread EQ Deletes Threads They Don't Like.

I see these threads pop up all the time where some toxic person decides to completely go off on the company or devs and ends up being...

Jan 23, 2022 at 10:12 AM
  2. Febb replied to the thread suggestion for something new.

We don't need other classes. Like Waring said, we have too many class balance issues as it is. Adding more work on top of the current small...

Jan 22, 2022 at 1:01 PM
  3. Febb replied to the thread OK here's the word I'm hearing.

A server where you start in the latest expansion, 3 month unlocks and you have to delevel your way back to classic.

Jan 22, 2022 at 2:30 AM
  4. Febb replied to the thread Nothing like a timely notification of being down for patches.

I'm pretty sure the person who is in charge of the calendar has to do it for all of Daybreak Games. They probably have people spread so...

Jan 19, 2022 at 5:39 AM
  5. Febb replied to the thread While showing a friend and his son EQ, this happened...

Sounds like you screwed up your EQ settings. You probably set the memory mode to least.

Jan 16, 2022
  6. Febb replied to the thread Get Rid of Beta Raiding.

Pulling the designers off who make raids isn't going to give anywhere near the amount of group content people want. EQ is a small game now...

Jan 15, 2022
  7. Febb replied to the thread Extend Pop on Mischief - To a Vote.

This is a progression server, not a prison server like Agnarr. If you want to stay in PoP, go play on Agnarr.

Jan 3, 2022
  8. Febb replied to the thread Games that are $600/year that are better MMO than EQ?.

Yes a business doesn't rely on money or anything. The company just stays afloat on wishful thinking.

Jan 3, 2022
  9. Febb replied to the thread 64-Bit Servers and Clients Arriving Soon!.

You can only get access to beta if you pre ordered ToL.

Jan 1, 2022
  10. Febb replied to the thread Rare Spawn Bonus does not apply to picks.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/named-spawn-rate-in-picks.264235/#post-3884481 I'm sure the bonus is applying...

Jan 1, 2022
  11. Febb replied to the thread Suggestion: move Bloodfalls zone in to Theater of Blood.

What about Bloodfields? Sounds like a bloody good time.

Jan 1, 2022
  12. Febb replied to the thread Rain in Mistmoor Castle.

[media]

Dec 31, 2021
  13. Febb replied to the thread Are You Prepared for Terror of Luclin?.

I find it quite ironic that someone with the forum handle LaceLeather has a problem with women/aliens dressed in leather.

Dec 1, 2021
  14. Febb replied to the thread Why is there raid lag?.

Most likely beta is on its own hardware server, it doesn't share resources with any other server. The other servers however are most...

Nov 26, 2021
  15. Febb replied to the thread Message of the Day - Beta.

I have a feeling that the expansion will be announced the day they launch beta.

Oct 11, 2021
  16. Febb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Patcher locking out accounts.

I don't know if this is still happening to people but I fixed this issue by installing EQ for each account into their own directory on the...

Sep 30, 2021
  17. Febb replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw.

Darkpaw is the same company that has always owned the game, they have just changed names a few times.

Sep 28, 2021
  18. Febb replied to the thread Future For Warder Pet Tanking?.

awwww, he uses oxygen to weave baskets? That's cheating!

Sep 27, 2021
  19. Febb liked RPoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally three overseer Elites not showing up for quests.

Today I noticed that Avatar of Brell First ranger Kele Marcia Attamilgad although none are incapacitated or already being in another quest,...

Sep 24, 2021
  20. Febb replied to the thread EQ Traders - 504 Gateway Time-out.

How do you SQL inject into someone's computer? Are you running a SQL server on your computer that has sensitive data that you have...

Sep 23, 2021
  21. Febb replied to the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

Why are you shocked at these perks? Businesses do this all the time to bring in more revenue. This isn't a new business model that no...

Sep 17, 2021
  22. Febb replied to the thread A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands.

What they need to do is upload the xml schema some where so we can plug it into our xml documents and have free reign on designing UI's out...

Sep 16, 2021
  23. Febb replied to the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

Ugh, I have to pay to get things? What is this a business or something?

Sep 16, 2021
  24. Febb replied to the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

Wow, you have to pay for those those perks? What do they have on you where you have to pay for them?

Sep 16, 2021
  25. Febb replied to the thread Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ.

The worst thing to happen to eq is 2 visible slots you can't use? Drama queen much? They could hide slots you can't use through the...

Sep 16, 2021
  26. Febb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Missing Agents of Change - Live Servers.

Perhaps these agents decided to change?

Sep 15, 2021
  27. Febb replied to the thread Fall Bonuses.

If they posted 50% experience bonus, people would throw a fit wondering why they are only getting half the amount of experience they were...

Sep 15, 2021
  28. Febb replied to the thread Plane of Fire levitation - please fix!.

Dythan would be completely against this. He wants everyone to get over that wall as soon as possible.

Sep 15, 2021
  29. Febb replied to the thread Running EverQuest in Linux.

Wine isn't a virtual machine. Straight from their website "Wine (originally an acronym for "Wine Is Not an mulator") is a...

Sep 14, 2021
  30. Febb liked Accendo's post in the thread Fixed Forums quick links div at bottom of a thread are overlapping post reply div.

Thank you for the heads up about this. We're still tinkering around with the settings, but the quick links should be below the reply box...

Sep 14, 2021
  31. Febb liked Mepps's post in the thread Fixed Forums quick links div at bottom of a thread are overlapping post reply div.

I believe this issue is fixed, and the other issues I caused in fixing it are fixed now, too. Please let us know if you see anything...

Sep 14, 2021
  32. Febb replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

Did you read the dev replies above?

Sep 11, 2021
  33. Febb replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

A quick google search will put this to rest.

Sep 10, 2021
  34. Febb replied to the thread Running EverQuest in Linux.

I've never seen the company say anywhere that playing EQ on linux is a bannable offense. Can you provide a link to a company employee...

Sep 10, 2021
  35. Febb replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

What advantages do you not like about these perks? All of them or just some of the perks?

Sep 9, 2021
  36. Febb replied to the thread Called it.

Wow, I think I saw this in a tabloid in the last store I visited. I'm sure all the cable news networks have picked it up as well. Everyone...

Sep 9, 2021
  37. Febb replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

Capitalism at its finest. A business needs money to grow. Hopefully they use it to reinvest back into EQ.

Sep 9, 2021
  38. Febb replied to the thread Fixed Forums quick links div at bottom of a thread are overlapping post reply div.

Looks like most browsers that use the chrome engine which is a majority.

Sep 9, 2021
  39. Febb replied to the thread Agent of Change.

I think they removed trash from certain raid AoC instances to keep people from using them as private exp zones.

Sep 9, 2021
  40. Febb posted a new thread.

Fixed Forums quick links div at bottom of a thread are overlapping post reply div

The div class "breadBoxBottom" for the forum quick links at the bottom of a thread, the style is set to "top: -93px" which overlaps the div...

Forum: Resolved

Sep 9, 2021
  41. Febb replied to the thread Ok let's scrap perks asap [DEVS].

They may need to tweak some of these perks but I think it's a great idea to bring more money to the company and hopefully they'll use some...

Sep 9, 2021
  42. Febb replied to the thread Hunter mobs not spawning in some DZs.

oops, yes. Motm mobs won't spawn in picks is what I meant.

Sep 8, 2021
  43. Febb replied to the thread Hunter mobs not spawning in some DZs.

If those rares have motm, they will not spawn in Agents of Change instances.

Sep 8, 2021
  44. Febb replied to the thread /who to include instances.

I think a better tool for this is for people to use the LFG tool.

Sep 8, 2021
  45. Febb replied to the thread Labor Day Bonus.

They most likely have the event set to PST instead of PDT.

Sep 8, 2021
  46. Febb replied to the thread Name over character's head has odd rendering artifacts.

I believe there is a transparent image being used as the nameplate and apparently the transparent image being used doesn't cover the entire...

Sep 7, 2021
  47. Febb replied to the thread /who to include instances.

If they are in an instance, they are not in the zone.

Sep 7, 2021
  48. Febb replied to the thread EG7 Broadcasts Presentation With Q&A.

Ji Ham is acting CEO for now, they are looking for another CEO.

Sep 3, 2021
  49. Febb replied to the thread Disconnects.

When you get disconnected in FM, go into your log folder. In there is a file named dbg.txt. Paste the last 20 lines or so into a post here...

Sep 3, 2021
  50. Febb replied to the thread Which expac takes you back to the High Elf city?.

So what made the elves..... high?

Aug 30, 2021
  51. Febb replied to the thread Where is the City of Copper?.

I'm pretty sure that quest was referring to Erillion, City of Bronze since that is where you have to go for the 4th step in A Riveting...

Aug 30, 2021
  52. Febb replied to the thread Jeff Butler interview on MassivelyOP.

MO didn't interview him, they took all those quotes from aLovingRobot's youtube channel when he interviewed Jeff.

Aug 30, 2021
  53. Febb liked Razorfall's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

My group is at Miscreation of the Timeless camp, and I'm pulling 5-6 mobs in at a time. The PHs are dropping agro before I get back to camp...

Aug 26, 2021
  54. Febb replied to the thread Mischief - Who's Gonna Wake The Sleeper???.

No one cares.

Aug 17, 2021
  55. Febb replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

If the corpse unlocks because you didn't set up advanced loot then it's your own fault something was looted from the corpses.

Aug 15, 2021
  56. Febb replied to the thread New Progression Servers?.

A hardcore server where you always have a spellbook in your face and you can't switch to 3rd person. You have to guess where you are...

Aug 15, 2021
  57. Febb replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

Oh they know what they are doing. You don't need to feel sorry for them or act like you care. They chose to be this way, no one put a...

Aug 10, 2021
  58. Febb replied to the thread Red TLP.

LOL I GOT MAD SKILLS AND YOU WILL DIE AND I WILL CORPSE CAMP YOU. YOU SOUND LIKE A PERSON WHO HAS LESS SKILL THAN ME SO I WILL TYPE...

Aug 10, 2021
  59. Febb replied to the thread Fixed Overseer bugs in specific quests - Mechamatic Mechanic.

I bet his/her Divination is maxed.

Aug 10, 2021
  60. Febb replied to the thread Red TLP.

I'd rather the devs not spend time changing the colors of everything in the game to red. That would be a terrible waste of dev resources.

Aug 10, 2021
  61. Febb replied to the thread Biggest Cheater on Aradune.

You can believe in whatever you want, that doesn't mean what you believe is actual fact or set in law. Next time try to do a few...

Aug 8, 2021
  62. Febb replied to the thread Biggest Cheater on Aradune.

That's not fraud. What you are describing is false advertising. They sell you subscriptions to play the game on their network. You...

Aug 7, 2021
  63. Febb replied to the thread Shorten the 70 xpacs.

It needs to start in PoR and locked in PoR. This is something that literally someone has asked for.

Aug 7, 2021
  64. Febb replied to the thread Biggest Cheater on Aradune.

That's not fraud. That's just a company not enforcing its own rules which isn't legally binding.

Aug 7, 2021
  65. Febb replied to the thread Biggest Cheater on Aradune.

What is the crime?

Aug 7, 2021
  66. Febb replied to the thread Cost of dying is too high.

[IMG]

Aug 1, 2021
  67. Febb replied to the thread Remove pseudo-random function.

They should remove the ability to use a keyboard too since cheaters use keyboards.

Jul 29, 2021