Faydark's Recent Activity

1. Faydark posted a new thread.

Alternate Persona reward window bug

I have 3 bugged reward windows on my Shadow Knight alternate persona from task rewards. Similar issue to what was happening with OMM...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 23, 2024
  2. Faydark liked Pikollo's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to utilize any kind of reclaim system? An item we can buy from the marketplace that would allow us to reclaim...

Jan 13, 2024
  3. Faydark liked Pikollo's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to review and revise rules/events/gameplay for TLP's? In partciular Holiday/anni events - There's no indication as to...

Jan 13, 2024
  4. Faydark liked Nummie's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a few, some are a bit similar to what others have said, while others are somewhat new. Personas: 1. Inventory Management - I'd...

Jan 12, 2024
  5. Faydark liked fransisco's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

can you reduce the size of the hitbox for candlesticks in the guild lobby and in the bazaar?

Jan 12, 2024
  6. Faydark liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Two questions related to the Personal Tradeskill Depot: Is there any chance that we could have the TS tools like Smithy Hammers, Needles,...

Jan 12, 2024
  7. Faydark liked PartVI's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any chance we could see the appearance of test dummy NPCs in the Arena for servers other than Test? Some TLPs have interesting situations...

Jan 12, 2024
  8. Faydark liked nyborg's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Could you please reduce the campfire placement fellowship ring group to two instead of three? I believe it would be much more helpful....

Jan 12, 2024
  9. Faydark liked strikemaster's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we possibly eliminate the need for 6 players for progression tasks in lower level zones? It is difficult to get full groups in some of...

Jan 12, 2024
  10. Faydark liked Elite_raider's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are you actively working on increasing the max price in the bazaar to go over 2 mill. plat, and if so, how close/fare away are you from...

Jan 12, 2024
  11. Faydark liked GrandOpener's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

The devs were not given enough time to finish the Alternate Personas feature, which launched unfinished in December. By the looks of the...

Jan 12, 2024
  12. Faydark liked Elite_raider's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are you actively working on fixing the pet weapon bug, were the pets DPS gets greatly reduced if you give it proc weapons? And what is the...

Jan 12, 2024
  13. Faydark liked Heelfor's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any plans or thoughts on merging Thornblade and Mischief?

Jan 12, 2024
  14. Faydark replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I don't see in the screenshot anything about character flags (does not say they are shared or not shared). It does say Keys are shared, but...

Nov 28, 2023