FawnTemplar's Recent Activity

1. FawnTemplar liked quakedragon's post in the thread Tired of competing against MuiQuasi bazaar sellers.

Buy low and resell for higher price? Ex. buy taaffeite 250plat resell 1500 plat, and buy any competition sellers taaffeite and control the...

Apr 21, 2021
  2. FawnTemplar liked Trelania's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

So many people disliked the Drakkins but I really thought they were cool. An updated Breath questline would be neat. I only leveled my...

Apr 6, 2021
  3. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Not very often but when I do I've never been in a situation where my DPS was holding us back and exp groups tend to be fairly casual so...

Mar 30, 2021
  4. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

You can't have every cast be a big boom and at the same time make the class super easy to play. That's just poor design and I can't...

Mar 29, 2021
  5. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

While I get the frustration, I don't think it is a fair characterization to say that the devs are ignoring the lag problem. Especially when...

Mar 29, 2021
  6. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Fumbling in standard Ports.

Thank you. I graciously accept the award and I'd like to thank all my fellow druids and wizards for helping make it possible.

Mar 24, 2021
  7. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Fumbling in standard Ports.

While they did say that they also used the level 32 port to Butcherblock as an example. That spell is a Succor. They should be casting...

Mar 24, 2021
  8. FawnTemplar liked Fanra's post in the thread Fumbling in standard Ports.

The original post is so poorly written that I think we can be forgiven for not understanding that it is supposed? to be a bug report?...

Mar 24, 2021
  9. FawnTemplar liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Fumbling in standard Ports.

The rare occasions where gates and Evacs fail don’t bother me nearly as much as the cast time on these spells. Group ports are 16 seconds...

Mar 24, 2021
  10. FawnTemplar liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

Druids: Merge our two Ice debuffs, this would save 1 spell slot. [59356/5804] Restless Frost Rk. III Classes: DRU/114 Skill: Alteration...

Mar 17, 2021
  11. FawnTemplar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

It's like you forgot clerics have symbol that stacks with skin? Most classes prefer having those two buffs instead of having Righteousness....

Mar 16, 2021
  12. FawnTemplar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread just curious....

There are no plans to offer lifetime subs again. The dev team is aware that there are players that would like to see them return but no, I...

Mar 14, 2021
  13. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Daybreak are geniuses..

[IMG]

Mar 13, 2021
  14. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Fun with wizard then, but not anymore.

Priest isn't a role. You can be a priest and a DPS class. The issue with Wizards is that they can perform no other role but DPS so you...

Mar 13, 2021
  15. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Fun with wizard then, but not anymore.

You need to play with better druids.

Mar 13, 2021
  16. FawnTemplar liked Cicelee's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Read original post. Saw lots of math stuff. Went way over my head. Saw it was written by Sancus. Clicked like button.

Mar 13, 2021
  17. FawnTemplar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

They really need to focus on fixing the lag before focusing on class balance tbh. While yes there are overpowered and underpowered...

Mar 13, 2021
  18. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Since procs were adjusted to cast concurrently, the number of procs from each spell cast and melee swing has grown significantly. The...

Mar 13, 2021
  19. FawnTemplar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Mar 12, 2021
  20. FawnTemplar liked Robnie's post in the thread T3 hype.

This thread is more hype than the entirety of t3.

Mar 11, 2021
  21. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread T3 hype.

Are you being compensated for spending all this valuable time on the forums? You are here trying to make things better for everyone,...

Mar 11, 2021
  22. FawnTemplar replied to the thread T3 hype.

You really have low expectations of the raiding community if this is what you actually think. Why exactly can't anyone do what RoI...

Mar 11, 2021
  23. FawnTemplar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread T3 hype.

Congratulations to the 12 guilds who have beaten at least 1 raid in T3!! [IMG] and to our top 10 who have beaten the whole Tier! [IMG]

Mar 11, 2021
  24. FawnTemplar liked Cailen's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

[IMG]

Mar 11, 2021
  25. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Sure... or you know, I just listen to people when they tell me "No." I'm sure they actually meant they wanted you to keep asking when...

Mar 11, 2021
  26. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 hype.

I think you're underestimating the number of people in the top end guilds who would like a challenge and significantly overestimating the...

Mar 10, 2021
  27. FawnTemplar liked Niskin's post in the thread T3 hype.

This isn't Apple, or Starbucks, or Microsoft, this is the often sold, often renamed, barely still existing developer of a 22 year old...

Mar 10, 2021
  28. FawnTemplar liked Axxius's post in the thread T3 hype.

I get it that the devs have to make raids 'reasonably beatable'. But it doesn't have to apply to every single raid. Why can't the final...

Mar 10, 2021
  29. FawnTemplar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread T3 hype.

I don't do it for Bragging rights, god what an idiotic term. I do it to help a game I love be better for everyone in game, because the...

Mar 10, 2021
  30. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 hype.

Beta is certainly a factor in how quickly raids are defeated on live. We defeated every raid this year on live on our first attempt, but...

Mar 10, 2021
  31. FawnTemplar liked German's post in the thread T3 hype.

Everything these days is "beta tested" either formally or after it goes to market. If we don't help make the game better before...

Mar 10, 2021
  32. FawnTemplar liked Tour's post in the thread T3 hype.

Sounds like you enjoy community created “race” aspect of the game more than the actual game itself. Cause you’re not going to get a...

Mar 10, 2021
  33. FawnTemplar liked German's post in the thread T3 hype.

Grats everyone on their wins yesterday!

Mar 9, 2021
  34. FawnTemplar liked bbanz's post in the thread T3 hype.

Grats to everyone. Regarding Kizant's video, great recovery by RoI during Arbiter. Looked intense!

Mar 9, 2021
  35. FawnTemplar liked Cicelee's post in the thread T3 hype.

Yesterday was my first time in 20+ years taking a day off of work to participate in "the race". As someone who has been in the current...

Mar 9, 2021
  36. FawnTemplar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread T3 hype.

here's how I see it, every raid force goes in with 54 people, that's 54 people coming together to have a communal project in a GAME . If...

Mar 9, 2021
  37. FawnTemplar liked Littlelegs's post in the thread T3 hype.

To read this post, or a paraphrased version of it from you, several times a year. There is a lot of commendable work done to 'master'...

Mar 9, 2021
  38. FawnTemplar liked Elyssanda's post in the thread T3 hype.

Congrats to the Top 5! Wish I'd been there with you all. [IMG]

Mar 8, 2021
  39. FawnTemplar liked Astral64's post in the thread T3 hype.

Fine job today everyone! Norrath is once again safe from the mad dragon and his spiteful plans.. ..The moment you touch the device you...

Mar 8, 2021
  40. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 hype.

Maybe next year we can get ONE challenging raid that isn't nerfed to oblivion during beta. Just ONE, please.

Mar 8, 2021
  41. FawnTemplar liked Aldren's post in the thread T3 hype.

Good luck, friends! :)

Mar 8, 2021
  42. FawnTemplar replied to the thread T3 hype.

Lots of RoI folks raid in multiple guilds. Not all guilds want RoI alts as well.

Mar 8, 2021
  43. FawnTemplar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

But that is not balance, that is just a blanket damage nerf and that doesn't prevent the classes with the ability to instant kill to...

Mar 7, 2021
  44. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Zek Rising!!!.

All I am saying is that Zek players seem to be fairly unrealistic in their assessments of what all needs to be done to fix PvP such...

Mar 7, 2021
  45. FawnTemplar liked Baradorn's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

11 years dev post linked lol, time has passed since then ? Judging by the wall of texts going on,despite a lesser aggressive tone, I would...

Mar 7, 2021
  46. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Sure the difference between a wizard who can one shot you is significantly different from a wizard who can kill you in three shots....

Mar 7, 2021
  47. FawnTemplar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

So many things in this thread. :rolleyes: Bottom line though: -They aren't changing damage numbers or changing how code works on Zek,...

Mar 7, 2021
  48. FawnTemplar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

What is there to experience? Zek players keep coming to the forums and tell us how broken pvp is. We keep hearing how some classes...

Mar 7, 2021
  49. FawnTemplar liked Machen's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I have played through 90% of all eq expansions several times on the TLP's. I have repeatedly asked, and have never really received,...

Mar 6, 2021
  50. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Zek Rising!!!.

I think you can use an alt account to contact a forum admin (via DM) but you can't use alt accounts to continue to post on the forums...

Mar 5, 2021
  51. FawnTemplar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

i think that it's important to note, that things that seem easy to implement on your end may not actually be as easy on the code or...

Mar 5, 2021
  52. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Players have pointed this out over and over but perhaps now that someone with a red name has said it will actually be taken seriously.

Mar 5, 2021
  53. FawnTemplar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

The devs didn't respond to this thread but have responded in other places. There are no plans to work on PVP. There are no plans to...

Mar 5, 2021
  54. FawnTemplar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Just as a reminder. Using alt accounts to evade forum suspensions is against the rules and will likely result in those accounts being...

Mar 5, 2021
  55. FawnTemplar liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

^ Hero's Journey is a great quest series and does what it was intended to do, which is get new and returning players up to speed. I've...

Mar 3, 2021
  56. FawnTemplar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Close to 10% of the playerbase? There are 23 live servers and zek is is at a constant population status of low. You can't compare the...

Mar 2, 2021
  57. FawnTemplar replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The thing that I loved about SoD was being able to be apart of history that we all knew but never really got to experience. There was this...

Mar 1, 2021
  58. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Discord, especially the stuff from Omens of War. My favorite zones were Anguish, Wall of Slaughter, Muramite Proving Grounds, Riftseekers...

Mar 1, 2021
  59. FawnTemplar liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

There is a named mob in Temple of Bertox "The Doctor", also ask Tavid about his watch.

Feb 27, 2021
  60. FawnTemplar liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

These are a little more obscure: Riallion Cassand <Rebellion Outfitter> in Sarith sells t2 raid gear Sholano <Rebel Sympathizer> in City...

Feb 27, 2021
  61. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Tavid Dennant and the "of the Time Lords" title

Feb 27, 2021
  62. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Strange, my reply doesn't look deleted to me. Also, replying 15 mins after the last reply is hardly "bumping." PVP is dead, Zek is...

Feb 27, 2021
  63. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Can we just allow these threads to die from now on? Sokon clearly doesn't care what other people think and is unwilling to listen to reason.

Feb 26, 2021
  64. FawnTemplar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

Not difficult. They are always empty. Always. No danger there, Sokon.

Feb 26, 2021
  65. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

Unfettered Emerald Excellence. Leap abilities and "stutter-stepping" during global cooldowns make moving a non-issue for casters in...

Feb 26, 2021
  66. FawnTemplar liked Skuz's post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

So first off, players never played the way developers thought they would anyway, that's why they coined the term "emergent gameplay",...

Feb 26, 2021
  67. FawnTemplar liked Moege's post in the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

Too bad applicant you failed and cannot raid anymore you are colorblind. Yes a fair number of people actually has color problems.

Feb 26, 2021
  68. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

For the most part, at least in my experience, people do not find simple raids fun.

Feb 24, 2021
  69. FawnTemplar liked MyShadower's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

You have not so elegantly summarized the "PVP" situation and all these interrelated threads. Some form of is where they end up....

Feb 24, 2021
  70. FawnTemplar liked Gyurika Godofwar's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

Not to seem rude or disrespectful in any way but that ship has sailed. Getting worked up on here about it is just a waste of your time and...

Feb 23, 2021
  71. FawnTemplar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

You win Forum Quest today! Bless you for saying it. I just didn't have the heart any longer.

Feb 23, 2021
  72. FawnTemplar replied to the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

If you want to talk about the OP there are a few things running through my head. First, frankly, I never see devs outside of the Beta...

Feb 23, 2021
  73. FawnTemplar replied to the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

I've been reading all these posts and I do mean all of them, that includes the novels being written. It seems to me there are two main root...

Feb 23, 2021
  74. FawnTemplar liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

This brings to attention that resources actually spent on the very few players on Zek are not driving customer satisfaction, nor sales...

Feb 23, 2021
  75. FawnTemplar liked Astral64's post in the thread How inattentive devs are to Zek.

[IMG]

Feb 23, 2021
  76. FawnTemplar liked Astral64's post in the thread Zek Rising!!!.

[IMG]

Feb 23, 2021
  77. FawnTemplar liked cadres's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

A huge no to a merchant Would be very happy to spend some *real* AA to get better ranks in foraging. I've been arguing for 'something'...

Feb 22, 2021
  78. FawnTemplar liked Aanuvane's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

I have forage tied to movement and I get stuff all the time where ever I go. When I need to go to a particular zone in search of something...

Feb 22, 2021
  79. FawnTemplar liked Mazame's post in the thread Idea for saving Zek.

The issue with Zek is the fact that it is VERY toxic. I transfer a toon over to Zek to get my pop flagging done. It was nice being able...

Feb 22, 2021
  80. FawnTemplar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Idea for saving Zek.

Sokon, as I mentioned to you in game. Keep advocating for Zek, and don't worry about the forum warriors that are so afraid of...

Feb 22, 2021
  81. FawnTemplar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Idea for saving Zek.

Isn't there, like, 3 of you that post on these forums that are from Zek? And all you guys do is argue with each other about who cheats...

Feb 22, 2021
  82. FawnTemplar liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread So Aaryonar....

Would an Oracle that can see the future have the right skill set? Because I know the answer. It's both. Or to be more accurate,...

Feb 22, 2021
  83. FawnTemplar liked Yinla's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

I'd rather they removed the usless items from the forage tables, items that serve no purpose what so ever and have no vendor value. Why...

Feb 21, 2021
  84. FawnTemplar liked Froglok's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Huh? You might want to read that again? I am against the forage vendor idea. Buying from a Vendor instead of actually foraging......

Feb 20, 2021
  85. FawnTemplar liked Nennius's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Nice try. Changing the terms of the argument doesn't change the reality of your failure with it. You don't like bots. I don't either....

Feb 20, 2021
  86. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Again with the inane and disingenuous. Why would anyone forage anything if not for a quest or tradeskills. You don't even need food and...

Feb 20, 2021
  87. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Sure if you are actually looking for a pod of water. However, if we stop with inane disingenuous arguments and look at something that...

Feb 20, 2021
  88. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread CoV Luck Aug / ToV Type 19 Ore Ratio and Drop Rate Discussion.

170 luck was 39 to 42% critical damage on beta, which means up to that point it is very likely using the same scaling as the ToV buckets...

Feb 20, 2021
  89. FawnTemplar liked Nennius's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

The point, which you missed, was that people who are not bots do forage. Earlier, you falsely claimed that "The only people foraging...

Feb 20, 2021
  90. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Oh so you don't know how foraging works. Now I understand all your nonsense.

Feb 20, 2021
  91. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Reading comprehension is your friend. I never claimed that foraging is "hard work" I just said that it isn't instant gratification,...

Feb 20, 2021
  92. FawnTemplar liked Nennius's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

I forage a lot as well. Not a Bot.

Feb 20, 2021
  93. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

False. I forage all the time, I also offer to forage for other people when I know they are looking for something. The move toward...

Feb 20, 2021
  94. FawnTemplar liked Mazame's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Make a forage / auto inventory macro and Link it to your turn left or right key. during normal game play you you will be socked with how...

Feb 20, 2021
  95. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Wizards don't really need a large revamp. AA consolidation over the past few years have been very good and we still have a good set of base...

Feb 17, 2021
  96. FawnTemplar liked Zurril's post in the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

This is my own preference, but for next expansion I recommend swapping the strength on the craftable ore items and the droppable items, so...

Feb 16, 2021
  97. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

Zurril, I do not like this idea at all you placeholder ;) I think if you have to do all the work of the TS on top of the work of the...

Feb 16, 2021
  98. FawnTemplar liked Flatchy's post in the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

To me it seems like they made it this way to make people more interested in TS. Now for all the haters of TS , sorry its part of the...

Feb 16, 2021
  99. FawnTemplar liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Droppable vs Crafted - Next Expansion.

I can see both sides here, there is something satisfying about finally getting THE drop (pet focus for me) instead of just looting a...

Feb 16, 2021
  100. FawnTemplar liked Beimeith's post in the thread Eok storyline?.

Because we (players) don't just kill a thing, we kill a thing, it's family, friends and everything that knew it or ever had contact...

Feb 15, 2021
  101. FawnTemplar liked Thrillho's post in the thread Eok storyline?.

What makes you think they don't have someone on their team rezzing them every time we kill them? Why are we so special to be the only ones...

Feb 15, 2021
  102. FawnTemplar liked Fanra's post in the thread Eok storyline?.

That's what the mob said about my guild the other night, "How are you guys still running around after I've killed you so many times?"

Feb 15, 2021
  103. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Wizard Love.

At the risk of being redundant. It wouldn't matter if you took melee props off caster weapons. It wouldn't matter if we wnt back to the...

Feb 14, 2021
  104. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Every class can stay out of melee range while still doing some DPS. However, I would hope that all of us are in the business of trying...

Feb 13, 2021
  105. FawnTemplar liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Except we can't "stay out of melee range for more safety" because the AEs/DoTs have gotten so out of control that if we aren't in...

Feb 13, 2021
  106. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Depends on the tank. Amirite?

Feb 13, 2021
  107. FawnTemplar replied to the thread I think it's Sad...

I would be down for a progressive line of quests in home cities that reward you with fame in the form of cool titles. However, my sense is...

Feb 13, 2021
  108. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Sounds fair to me but I'd like your level 120 stuns, battle leap, a useful epic, self healing, and better ADPS.

Feb 12, 2021
  109. FawnTemplar liked OldCa61's post in the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

just reduce your price until it's low enough, then buy their item and raise your prices :)

Feb 9, 2021
  110. FawnTemplar liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Line of sight on Aaryonar event How you expect it to work[IMG] How it actually works [IMG]

Feb 9, 2021
  111. FawnTemplar liked Astral64's post in the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

Go go EQ raiding scene! Here's to hoping we get at least one more some what challenging event in T3 we can all be proud to take down....

Feb 9, 2021
  112. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

Zone performance issues make it very difficult to enjoy raiding. That said, I did want to note that I personally really enjoy the...

Feb 8, 2021
  113. FawnTemplar liked Mitsune's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] I am once again asking for a quest for the Mighty Mittens of the Bern.

Feb 7, 2021
  114. FawnTemplar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

Soooo.... How did it go?

Feb 6, 2021
  115. FawnTemplar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: January 20, 2021.

January 20, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Made changes to many items that have unlimited charges and instant-cast spells...

Jan 21, 2021
  116. FawnTemplar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I've parsed a few DI distributions before and can corroborate what you've shown. Once you hit a certain level that extra AC or ATK just...

Dec 20, 2020
  117. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

This has elements of truth to it, but is mostly inaccurate. First, the AC stat only affects Mitigation AC. Mitigation AC determines...

Dec 20, 2020
  118. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

FWIW, I maintain a (raiding focused) Magician guide here, a list of class guides written by others here, and there is a Magician Discord...

Dec 20, 2020
  119. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I suspect this is an extreme exaggeration, but if not it is mathematically impossible to explain this difference via gear. To use the...

Dec 20, 2020
  120. FawnTemplar liked Nniki's post in the thread RESULTS Class Grading survey.

I copied the results (just the numbers) into a new spreadsheet and averaged them so I could compare across the classes. Spreadsheet link...

Dec 19, 2020
  121. FawnTemplar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Every time you say an argument is "invalid" you make my eye twitch. Please stop. You don't know what an invalid argument is. [IMG]...

Dec 14, 2020
  122. FawnTemplar liked ttobey's post in the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

Well after checking it out, we are going to leave it. After this long I think we can consider it a feature!

Dec 14, 2020
  123. FawnTemplar liked Plumbus's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

He said, people like you are what's wrong with the gaming community .

Dec 14, 2020
  124. FawnTemplar liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

The problem is that, for groupers, the purpose of these missions is as a way to obtain this gear. So tuning the missions for max...

Dec 14, 2020
  125. FawnTemplar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Therein lies the problem. Because you are a raider, you already have the gear. The most efficient way for group geared people to get...

Dec 14, 2020
  126. FawnTemplar liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Avoiding the cube is so trivial. If 'stuff happens', do better positioning. This is not the concern for this mission. The AE's on the...

Dec 14, 2020
  127. FawnTemplar liked Jumbur's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Imho, generally speaking: 4 focused players in group tier2 + 2 mercs, should be able to beat the missions. 6 focused players in group...

Dec 13, 2020
  128. FawnTemplar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

The whole "if you can't do it then you suck" thing is unhelpful, rude, and generally not needed.

Dec 11, 2020
  129. FawnTemplar liked KrakenReality's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

How are you going to call someone out for providing their feedback on a mission that you haven't even done yet?

Dec 11, 2020
  130. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

that's the mitigated "net" damage after 35% spell shielding. it's actually ticking for 21: Decrease Current HP by 245325 per tick the...

Dec 10, 2020
  131. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

What are you talking about? I just reread the beta forum thread on this quest:...

Dec 10, 2020
  132. FawnTemplar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

[Wed Dec 09 21:33:04 2020] Jortreva the Crusader hit you for 80589 points of unresistable damage by Decomposing Flesh. [Wed Dec 09 21:33:04...

Dec 10, 2020
  133. FawnTemplar replied to the thread COV comments....

Hot take: I love the dragon hoard. Make it 1000 slots and account based like the shared bank.

Dec 10, 2020