FawnTemplar's Recent Activity

1. FawnTemplar liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: January 20, 2021.

January 20, 2021 _____________________ *** Items *** - Made changes to many items that have unlimited charges and instant-cast spells...

Jan 21, 2021 at 11:14 AM
  2. FawnTemplar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I've parsed a few DI distributions before and can corroborate what you've shown. Once you hit a certain level that extra AC or ATK just...

Dec 20, 2020
  3. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

This has elements of truth to it, but is mostly inaccurate. First, the AC stat only affects Mitigation AC. Mitigation AC determines...

Dec 20, 2020
  4. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

FWIW, I maintain a (raiding focused) Magician guide here, a list of class guides written by others here, and there is a Magician Discord...

Dec 20, 2020
  5. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I suspect this is an extreme exaggeration, but if not it is mathematically impossible to explain this difference via gear. To use the...

Dec 20, 2020
  6. FawnTemplar liked Nniki's post in the thread RESULTS Class Grading survey.

I copied the results (just the numbers) into a new spreadsheet and averaged them so I could compare across the classes. Spreadsheet link...

Dec 19, 2020
  7. FawnTemplar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Every time you say an argument is "invalid" you make my eye twitch. Please stop. You don't know what an invalid argument is. [IMG]...

Dec 14, 2020
  8. FawnTemplar liked ttobey's post in the thread For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!.

Well after checking it out, we are going to leave it. After this long I think we can consider it a feature!

Dec 14, 2020
  9. FawnTemplar liked Plumbus's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

He said, people like you are what's wrong with the gaming community .

Dec 14, 2020
  10. FawnTemplar liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

The problem is that, for groupers, the purpose of these missions is as a way to obtain this gear. So tuning the missions for max...

Dec 14, 2020
  11. FawnTemplar liked Sissruukk's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Therein lies the problem. Because you are a raider, you already have the gear. The most efficient way for group geared people to get...

Dec 14, 2020
  12. FawnTemplar liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Avoiding the cube is so trivial. If 'stuff happens', do better positioning. This is not the concern for this mission. The AE's on the...

Dec 14, 2020
  13. FawnTemplar liked Jumbur's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Imho, generally speaking: 4 focused players in group tier2 + 2 mercs, should be able to beat the missions. 6 focused players in group...

Dec 13, 2020
  14. FawnTemplar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

The whole "if you can't do it then you suck" thing is unhelpful, rude, and generally not needed.

Dec 11, 2020
  15. FawnTemplar liked KrakenReality's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

How are you going to call someone out for providing their feedback on a mission that you haven't even done yet?

Dec 11, 2020
  16. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

that's the mitigated "net" damage after 35% spell shielding. it's actually ticking for 21: Decrease Current HP by 245325 per tick the...

Dec 10, 2020
  17. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

What are you talking about? I just reread the beta forum thread on this quest:...

Dec 10, 2020
  18. FawnTemplar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

[Wed Dec 09 21:33:04 2020] Jortreva the Crusader hit you for 80589 points of unresistable damage by Decomposing Flesh. [Wed Dec 09 21:33:04...

Dec 10, 2020
  19. FawnTemplar replied to the thread COV comments....

Hot take: I love the dragon hoard. Make it 1000 slots and account based like the shared bank.

Dec 10, 2020