FawnTemplar's Recent Activity

1. FawnTemplar liked Nennius's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Umm I am hoping they are remote work or at a studio outside of San Diego. Reason being that the pay offered won't get you an average...

Mar 30, 2024
  2. FawnTemplar liked Meeko's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'll save y'all a few clicks with direct links to the job postings. Hiring people isn't always the result of someone no longer being on the...

Mar 30, 2024
  3. FawnTemplar liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 29, 2024
  4. FawnTemplar liked Febb's post in the thread download gina.

I stopped using GINA a while ago, I use EQLogParser so I'm among a group of elite hackers who use a program that can read a log file.

Mar 17, 2024
  5. FawnTemplar liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread download gina.

Not sure how this has been missed so far, but the best argument about the legality of GINA should be unlike other programs the name isn't...

Mar 17, 2024
  6. FawnTemplar liked Covennx's post in the thread download gina.

So does adjusting the sensitivity on your mouse, or opening google to search for a walkthrough. I know you are being intentionally...

Mar 16, 2024
  7. FawnTemplar liked Covennx's post in the thread download gina.

I guess you're stuck with GINA then.

Mar 16, 2024
  8. FawnTemplar liked Covennx's post in the thread download gina.

This is their current stance. You may not disassemble, reverse engineer, or modify any Daybreak Game(s) software in any way. You may...

Mar 16, 2024
  9. FawnTemplar liked Piemastaj's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

A few things need to change and none of it falls in the players hands. There is no reason for the servers to have different unlock times...

Mar 12, 2024
  10. FawnTemplar liked Smokezz's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Someone has a problem with it every year. Last year it was someone freaking out about the way the #1 guild got to the next event faster....

Mar 12, 2024
  11. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Vanquisher was not completable on T3 availability for two of the past three expansions due to bugs. It's also very common that, even if...

Mar 8, 2024
  12. FawnTemplar liked Covennx's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

There was a change less than a week ago, so any data prior to last Friday should be thrown out. There are still other pc related things...

Mar 8, 2024
  13. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

They just need to make T3 linear (and, preferably, in the same zone). T3 CoV and T3 ToL were linear, and it worked fine. While lag will...

Mar 8, 2024
  14. FawnTemplar liked Gorg00's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Gate keeping "who is a gamer" to make yourself feel better is silly. People who play games are gamers, some are better than others at...

Mar 5, 2024
  15. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This. By any measure of completion, NoS raids were substantially easier than any previous expansions, and LS raids are even easier:...

Mar 3, 2024
  16. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Bold claim.

Mar 3, 2024
  17. FawnTemplar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  18. FawnTemplar liked WFSBelaar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

I find it shocking that RoI threw the race just so Dora could have a great birthday, but what sportsmanship!! Brings a tear to my...

Mar 2, 2024
  19. FawnTemplar liked Toni's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

They won the honour and the privilege of having Lynxrob in their guild. My lord and my saviour. The holder of my heart and my soul.

Mar 2, 2024
  20. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Grats!

Mar 2, 2024
  21. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

If the community wants to have this discussion then cool but today isn't the time and this thread isn't the place. SR won today and...

Mar 2, 2024
  22. FawnTemplar liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  23. FawnTemplar liked Eilelyen's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 2, 2024
  24. FawnTemplar liked LoafBox's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

GGs everyone!

Mar 2, 2024
  25. FawnTemplar liked Jondalar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congorats you guys!

Mar 2, 2024
  26. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 2, 2024
  27. FawnTemplar posted a new thread.

Congrats Silent Redemption

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 2, 2024
  28. FawnTemplar replied to the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

Real talk Uber - I don't know why you play EQ when you apparently dislike it so much. Don't get me wrong, I am all for bringing up...

Feb 3, 2024
  29. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Each mini spawns and is inactive but attackable for a period before activating/doing mechanics. With enough DPS, you could just kill each...

Dec 12, 2023
  30. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

Face roll the key board? I had to get creative with keyboard

Dec 12, 2023
  31. FawnTemplar liked Marton's post in the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

This is the most annoying task in LS. Either change how the mobs spawn or make conquerors from Final Fugue mission give kill credits...

Dec 11, 2023
  32. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

1. People are duoing these missions. There are absolutely parts that don't work well, but the idea that group geared people won't be...

Dec 11, 2023
  33. FawnTemplar liked Tegamdar's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Dead on arrival. You killed the interest/excitement by locking it to fast camp or starting zones.

Dec 1, 2023
  34. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

So glad we only get 2 group missions and 1 less raid in order to work on this feature.

Nov 27, 2023
  35. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Personas, presuming they work, will have all the Hero's Fort/Vit/Reso that you as the player have earned. And Banestrike ranks from...

Nov 27, 2023
  36. FawnTemplar liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

The more that is released about these, the more disappointing they are. Feels like a complete bait and switch gimmick. Would've been better...

Nov 27, 2023
  37. FawnTemplar liked Cicelee's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

So basically it is not an enhancement for your character like many hoped (your example of swapping to rogue, running somewhere, then...

Nov 27, 2023