FawnTemplar's Recent Activity

1. FawnTemplar liked Raccoo's post in the thread Shining Aegis causing multiple Crippling Glare debuffs.

05/17/20 06:50:17 PM --You sense Crippling Glare Caza VI [Maenn] on Eugie has 00:00:06 remaining.-- 05/17/20 06:50:17 PM --You sense...

May 20, 2020
  2. FawnTemplar liked Metanis's post in the thread Shining Aegis causing multiple Crippling Glare debuffs.

Cleric buff spell Shining Aegis is causing multiple discrete copies of the debuff Crippling Glare. Please see this thread......

May 20, 2020
  3. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Serious question for anyone quitting because of this extended downtime.

I have one day to play every 7 years and OF COURSE daybreak schedules a 24 hour patch on that day. I am totally cancelling my 52 accounts!

May 20, 2020
  4. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Wait until you see our first raid post patch Szilent, I can't even test properly on test because I'm absolutely evaporating the strongest...

May 12, 2020
  5. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Gunna need you to up to HP on the Test dummies so the first one doesn't die from 3 DoTs as I start DoTing the 5th one, only got up to about...

May 12, 2020
  6. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Already Top Tier DPS on the majority of ToV events, uncontested in like half of them, plenty good in groups, who exactly are we being put...

May 12, 2020
  7. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

This is rude af. If everyone you talk to about parsing and strats gets annoyed with you, perhaps it is time to consider the...

May 9, 2020
  8. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Well, I try to play nice with others anyhow :)

May 8, 2020
  9. FawnTemplar liked Bitten's post in the thread What I want....

I know, right?

May 7, 2020
  10. FawnTemplar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread LOYALIST BAGS.

I have a ticket to look at loyalty vendor (not this month). I added this suggestion as something to consider.

May 7, 2020
  11. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Fawn's proc buff plays nice, multiple instances all overwrite each other. Friendly-like. Be like Fawn, Crippling Glare.

May 7, 2020
  12. FawnTemplar replied to the thread What I want....

Oof this thread...

May 7, 2020
  13. FawnTemplar liked Whulfgar's post in the thread What I want....

Anyone who claims to have played every day .. and does not remember that giant time eq was down for over a month.. Clearly have no clue...

May 6, 2020
  14. FawnTemplar liked Sine_of_the_Times's post in the thread What I want....

Bruh, SoE was offline for 45 days in 2011 (House of Thule) when a 15 year old DDoS'd them for a month and a half straight.

May 6, 2020
  15. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Pretend I'm adding something meaningful and not just bumping this back to page 1

May 6, 2020
  16. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

Lets think about the lore here, who the heck wants to listen to the songs that a Inny worshiper is gonna sing? Also, I have a WE BST.

May 6, 2020
  17. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The 1s stun from the Shining buff line has an 18s debuff with a duration that does precisely nothing, the heal and stun are applied when...

May 6, 2020
  18. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

In the future, if you're going to make a new account to post things like this, please don't use a name of one my favorite dragons. Thanks.

May 5, 2020
  19. FawnTemplar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Request Switch the raids or let us skip raids..

I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if they ever fix lag. Wouldn’t even feel like EQ anymore tbh lol

Apr 27, 2020
  20. FawnTemplar liked Maedhros's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Nothing is really any more difficult about Heart of Frozen shadows today, post last weeks hotfix, than it was 2 weeks ago. I suppose in its...

Apr 27, 2020
  21. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Request Switch the raids or let us skip raids..

ToFS isn't that bad.

Apr 26, 2020
  22. FawnTemplar replied to the thread The end of SK's.

[IMG]

Apr 24, 2020
  23. FawnTemplar liked Cadira's post in the thread The end of SK's.

Im 100% sure I've never even had a dream as unbelievable as this post.

Apr 24, 2020
  24. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread SK Nurf.

He's the necro class lead and raid leader for his Top 5 raiding guild, recognizing that players who aren't aggressively ignorant use the...

Apr 22, 2020
  25. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread SK Nurf.

Buddy, YOU are the flat earther in this scenario. Go test your own spells, all of them, every single one of them, read your AA...

Apr 22, 2020
  26. FawnTemplar liked Metanis's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Appears it was hotfixed this morning! Yay Prathun!!!

Apr 22, 2020
  27. FawnTemplar liked Nylrem's post in the thread After today....

I have absolutely loved reading this thread... Don't know Vicus at all, seems like someone I wouldn't mind getting to know, though. But...

Apr 20, 2020
  28. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread After today....

Darkpaw Games is just EQ1 and EQ2 so hopefully more of the revenue stays with those projects. Either way clearly people don't want a 3rd...

Apr 18, 2020
  29. FawnTemplar liked Bigstomp's post in the thread After today....

We don't want a new EQ. We want the EQ we know and love to keep going. Even if it has some historical quirks.

Apr 18, 2020
  30. FawnTemplar liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread After today....

I wouldn't want to see the EQ team putting together a new MMO in any case. Sony / DBG / DPG has shown several times over the course of...

Apr 18, 2020
  31. FawnTemplar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

MAN, you sure put me in my place new member. Its interesting that I can look at your recent postings in these forums and find the...

Apr 18, 2020
  32. FawnTemplar liked Dazzler Twodirks's post in the thread After today....

They tried that idea with Founders packs for Landmark costing up to about 100 bucks. Didn't go over well when the game was shuttered. Many...

Apr 18, 2020
  33. FawnTemplar liked Robnie's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

I have a lot of opinions and statements to make too. As the guild leader of RA I don't show my epeen on the boards and make my guild look...

Apr 17, 2020
  34. FawnTemplar liked Caisy's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats ROI on the expansion win.

Apr 16, 2020
  35. FawnTemplar liked Dracolindus's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

I like being in a guild that views the content as the adversary. However, watching the little brother syndrome play itself out on these...

Apr 16, 2020
  36. FawnTemplar liked Kakimor's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

WTF Reckless Ascension missed getting the first Derakor win by 2 mins ... after ROI just blazed on and made everyone eat their dust. Grats...

Apr 16, 2020
  37. FawnTemplar liked King Coffeecup's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

“Warmest congratulations on your achievement.” very nice indeed.

Apr 16, 2020
  38. FawnTemplar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congratulations.

Apr 16, 2020
  39. FawnTemplar liked Wonton's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats y'all. Keep doing us proud. Nice to see MS is still being MS.

Apr 16, 2020
  40. FawnTemplar liked Kianara's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

4th at best .. I know of 2 guilds that were close ;)

Apr 16, 2020
  41. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

If servers hadn't crashed, MS wouldn't be #2 again...would have been third at best!

Apr 16, 2020
  42. FawnTemplar liked Cailen's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

send you EGL updates in before you talk smack...… just sayin

Apr 16, 2020
  43. FawnTemplar liked Sokki's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Best comment I've seen so far!! lol

Apr 16, 2020
  44. FawnTemplar liked Aldren's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

[IMG] I'm assuming it was from lag, but none of my Kronos pushed me to gold. The whole tier was completed silver. I died maybe 5...

Apr 16, 2020
  45. FawnTemplar liked mikey anchorage's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

If there is a zero wipe on the first clear of an expansion. The expansion is WEAK.

Apr 16, 2020
  46. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

A song that is literally about a guy who is salty about being a loser....

Apr 16, 2020
  47. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Gratz RoI Fun piece of Trivia, to my knowledge anyway, that's the first 0-wipe clear of an expansion in EQ history!

Apr 16, 2020
  48. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Is it the best or worst part of these raids that we had people that lost their gold status and it wasn't resetting, so they did these raids...

Apr 16, 2020
  49. FawnTemplar liked Forcallen's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

So Drinal is now the Machin Shin of the last decade?

Apr 16, 2020
  50. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

Except when that happened our AA nukes didn't triple in damage. SKs got a strong upgrade and they're just pretending or too dumb to know...

Apr 16, 2020
  51. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Since SKs and Necros are related classes they should make it so the Necro DoTs overwrite the SK DoTs. On raids that would make sure...

Apr 10, 2020
  52. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Thank you DW, but that Discord AMA was (is) a mess.....

I liked it (minus the spelling out of stuff in emojis nonsense), thank you Dreamweaver and the rest of the team.

Apr 9, 2020
  53. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

If druids were already too strong to deserve the enhanced decay changes then that is even more true for shadowknights.

Apr 6, 2020
  54. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

We can absolutely exceed 25mil a tick during burns, if you're not hitting that mark it's because you're not using wounds, and that's a...

Apr 5, 2020
  55. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]

Apr 3, 2020
  56. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Congrats SOA, TR and IL.

Congrats! Well done!!

Mar 31, 2020
  57. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Zoning into Pillars of Alra?.

Try getting a druid to port you there.

Mar 22, 2020
  58. FawnTemplar liked Pano's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Who cares about events tuning? For T1 and T2, it changes nothing. And for T3, even if the event changes, adapt and overcome instead of...

Mar 18, 2020
  59. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

The more devs playing the game the better. I don't understand any other position on this matter. The lack of understanding regarding how...

Mar 18, 2020
  60. FawnTemplar liked adetia's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I've been around a long time. We've had devs in our guild in the past, at times unknownst to the leadership, sometimes known after the...

Mar 18, 2020
  61. FawnTemplar liked Arbitz's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Like shutting up for once? MS has had a staff member in the Guild in the past, QFT. If they do anything even remotely abusive with...

Mar 18, 2020
  62. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

And if we did, you should rightfully say "Prove it." Unless you have some actual evidence of unethical behavior you should stop this...

Mar 18, 2020
  63. FawnTemplar liked Bahdah's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I like watching YouTube videos when im in the bathroom.

Mar 18, 2020
  64. FawnTemplar liked Pano's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

We have access to spell data, event logs and mechanics from beta, every trigger is done in advance, strat is done in during beta. What...

Mar 18, 2020
  65. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I would be more worried about starting rumors for which you have no evidence.

Mar 18, 2020
  66. FawnTemplar liked Prathun's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Given a choice between the tier 3 ToV raids going out on 3/18 when raiders would not have much time to prepare, versus pushing them out to...

Mar 18, 2020
  67. FawnTemplar liked Bahdah's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I, for one, am impressed you guys made this move rather than loading it on us the next day. Thank you. You all play EQ everyday and do the...

Mar 18, 2020
  68. FawnTemplar liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

A few posts say that certain guilds asked for raids to be pushed back 1 month. That would be subjective conjecture fabricated based on no...

Mar 18, 2020
  69. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Wow. There's just so much. First, what the actual F. Second, women don't "need" men because I like to think we live in a more...

Mar 18, 2020
  70. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I'd have preferred Saturday or 1 week but a month is probably fairer to more people. Considering some may need time to reschedule things....

Mar 18, 2020
  71. FawnTemplar liked Redsumm's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Yes, it is unbelievable. These raiders set the raid release in the middle of the day on a Tuesday, then took off work in the real...

Mar 17, 2020
  72. FawnTemplar replied to the thread So... it's noon....

Again, something you know absolutely nothing about. Stick to worrying about RA, its the only thing you're good at.

Mar 17, 2020
  73. FawnTemplar replied to the thread So... it's noon....

Where RoV finished the race had nothing to do with why I, for one, apped to RoI so maybe stick to what you know.

Mar 17, 2020
  74. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Except there is no race now because a ton of raiders won't be able to take off another day of work. If you guys want to make it so that...

Mar 17, 2020
  75. FawnTemplar liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 17, 2020
  76. FawnTemplar liked Jondalar's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

I thought this release was done so people wouldn't have to take off work...

Mar 17, 2020
  77. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

Just call it, make raids open at 9am pacific time on Saturday. Mulligan this.

Mar 17, 2020
  78. FawnTemplar liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  79. FawnTemplar liked Marquele's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 17, 2020
  80. FawnTemplar liked Cailen's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] May get a forum vacation for this but totally worth it

Mar 17, 2020
  81. FawnTemplar liked Remien's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  82. FawnTemplar liked Remien's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  83. FawnTemplar liked Fintank's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  84. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread 21st anniv quest rewards disappointed.

Trying to make use of clickies makes folks worse at EQ, pretty sure. Better that they're this bad than if they looked maybe good.

Mar 16, 2020
  85. FawnTemplar liked Metanis's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Inverse Logic rolled through all 3 ToFS raids last night without Cloud's participation. We did have grief counselors standing by...

Mar 16, 2020
  86. FawnTemplar liked Caio_Xegony's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

So well said! This goes beyond just the bard class. Beyond EverQuest as a great nugget of life advice!

Mar 14, 2020
  87. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Here's the thing Fam, you don't need to sacrifice anything at all to fit Aria in the melody even while using 4 DoTs, as pictured in...

Mar 14, 2020
  88. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

You didn't highlight the lines, but +Flurry% chances of aura+aria stack. Mr. "You should check it out" apparently hasn't....

Mar 14, 2020
  89. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I wish I could quote you in Comic Sans [59573] Aura of Margidor Effect III 1: Increase Spell Damage by 32% (v124, Before DoT Crit,...

Mar 14, 2020
  90. FawnTemplar liked Maedhros's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I will tell you without hesitation that I love a bard that can dps, but dps is not your primary role. If you were playing the bard the...

Mar 14, 2020
  91. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I agree with your post in general, but I just wanted to say most of those parses are evidently missing fairly significant swaths of...

Mar 14, 2020
  92. FawnTemplar liked Allayna's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Cloud, there’s so much.... Bards are support classes in a raid. Their primary job is to support others DPS and second function is to...

Mar 14, 2020
  93. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

"we do", you say, but the screenshot you provided to the bugs forum shows you're not playing the very best one

Mar 14, 2020
  94. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Here, this is also from CJR. I'm super curious how you come up with a 667s combined parse for the first event, that would be one of the...

Mar 14, 2020
  95. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

The open question is how much worse the rest of his group would have performed. Consider whether "the raid leader hates you so he's...

Mar 14, 2020
  96. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

We'll all be there Sunday Drogbunny, we can compare notes over a spot of tea

Mar 13, 2020
  97. FawnTemplar liked Littlelegs's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

The year is 2020. And Sancus has assumed full sentience. Previously, he was a Shennron hand puppet or something less gross like one of...

Mar 13, 2020
  98. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Someone should start a guild consulting service.

Mar 12, 2020
  99. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Denmark in lockdown (not EQ related).

Sorry I meant 1% will need the machines I mentioned. Your right though its ~4.7% need the ICU.

Mar 12, 2020
  100. FawnTemplar liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Denmark in lockdown (not EQ related).

According to the article I linked, it is about 14% that require hospitalization, and about 4% that require ICU.

Mar 12, 2020
  101. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Denmark in lockdown (not EQ related).

What happens is this: when a country doesn't lock down then the virus is allowed to spread and this virus spreads at a very rapid...

Mar 12, 2020
  102. FawnTemplar liked Windance's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

We are doing most of what you have listed above. I'd love to get a tutorial on how to do better. Do you have any pointers to anything...

Mar 12, 2020
  103. FawnTemplar liked Koryu's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I understand that it's difficult to achieve the numbers with a declining playerbase, but the events are designed and intended to be...

Mar 12, 2020
  104. FawnTemplar liked Szilent's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

hm, the scale of the problem you describe makes it sound like an eminently fixable problem, if you have participating raiders.

Mar 12, 2020
  105. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Overseer.

I have 12 fails and 15 wins and 1 critical win (43% fail rate). I've been picking the right agents and also maximizing the bonuses. I've...

Mar 12, 2020
  106. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #656.

Not to be nit picky but "No" to "with or before secrets of faydwer" and "Yes" to "with the buried sea" is confusing since the Buried Sea is...

Feb 19, 2020
  107. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #656.

With Seeds of Destruction?

Feb 18, 2020
  108. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #656.

Did it come out with CoTF?

Feb 17, 2020
  109. FawnTemplar replied to the thread What's the point of making new bard instruments?.

Nostalgia

Feb 16, 2020
  110. FawnTemplar liked Benito's post in the thread Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount.

Thank you!

Feb 16, 2020
  111. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Pls work on T3 :(

Feb 16, 2020
  112. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount.

I'm thinking this might be it: [img]

Feb 16, 2020
  113. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

In TBL or GMM you can kill random mobs all day for a chance at your aug. It's a rare drop that has a rare chance of being the one you want....

Feb 15, 2020
  114. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

Completely agree. Both the group and raid drops should be returned on failure; the group ones seem especially rare (outside of the first...

Feb 15, 2020
  115. FawnTemplar liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Coarse salt...

Honestly, even splitting the forage tables a little better would help. Like, pool all the forage tables for that expansion, then put...

Feb 12, 2020
  116. FawnTemplar liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Coarse salt...

Actually almost all the DoN forages get used somewhere. There are some superfluous ones but most eventually rear their head if you are...

Feb 11, 2020
  117. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Coarse salt...

Where coarse salt is concerned, I would much rather them just overhaul the forage table in DoN. I feel like coarse salt wouldn't be as rare...

Feb 10, 2020
  118. FawnTemplar liked Smokezz's post in the thread Loot lockout is too long for raids.

Yeah... you want the loot lockout to match your raiding and work schedule. Gotcha.

Feb 10, 2020
  119. FawnTemplar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Mage fun to play anymore?.

Don’t really have an opinion on if a mage is fun or not as i do not play one. But i will say this, the “technical crap” that you and many...

Feb 5, 2020
  120. FawnTemplar liked Smokezz's post in the thread ToV ToFS Raids.

They need to be done in order. It was stated in beta that the raids in a single zone still need to be done in order. EW, ToFS and Kael.

Feb 5, 2020
  121. FawnTemplar liked Kimbella's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Feb 4, 2020
  122. FawnTemplar liked Cadira's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Task Givers not seeing through invis

Jan 31, 2020
  123. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

ADPS who don't hit a button that's off cooldown when they're supposed to, you ask after a minute or two of waiting, and they say "it just...

Jan 31, 2020
  124. FawnTemplar liked Zurril's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People who don’t respond to “/ooc Camp Check” but then get territorial when you show up around them looking for a place to set up. People...

Jan 31, 2020
  125. FawnTemplar liked Axxius's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Also: low level trash mobs being able to bash and stun high level players.

Jan 31, 2020
  126. FawnTemplar liked Thraine's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 29, 2020
  127. FawnTemplar liked Kontra's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

This is the tried and true method for ensuring you aren't bypassing or skirting the rules with respect to raid lockouts. If your...

Jan 28, 2020
  128. FawnTemplar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

What follows is an attempt at clarification and not a binding rule. The non-raid NPCs are a bit different from raid NPCs, yet in many ways...

Jan 28, 2020
  129. FawnTemplar liked gotwar's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Jan 28, 2020
  130. FawnTemplar liked Mintalie's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jan 28, 2020
  131. FawnTemplar liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jan 28, 2020
  132. FawnTemplar liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 28, 2020
  133. FawnTemplar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Camp ownership question.

Unfortunately I am not so sure it is just maturity as much as there isn't as much RL money transactions. TLP servers start up with...

Jan 28, 2020
  134. FawnTemplar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Camp ownership question.

Well “officially” there are no camps in EQ. That is more of a common courtesy between players. The rule is pretty much first to engage a...

Jan 28, 2020
  135. FawnTemplar liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Edit: Wow, did I type Unrelenting with my face? [IMG]

Jan 28, 2020
  136. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Tank Mercenaries.

So... what I am reading is... tank mercs are only effective if you are a boxer or have other players with you in group?

Jan 24, 2020
  137. FawnTemplar liked Fanra's post in the thread Tank Mercenaries.

I've basically realized that as a druid, I'm simply a class that cannot molo mobs unless they are several expansions old. I've seen tanks...

Jan 24, 2020
  138. FawnTemplar liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

To clarify, The two very first questions asked by the OP and Lianeb. It is not OK to have a lockout for a raid/event and then take...

Jan 23, 2020
  139. FawnTemplar liked Kimbella's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

[IMG]

Jan 23, 2020
  140. FawnTemplar liked Astral64's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

The gift that keeps on giving.

Jan 21, 2020
  141. FawnTemplar liked Aldren's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I hate you in the most adorable way possible.

Jan 21, 2020
  142. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Y'all literally just took an applicant we denied for M Q use. If you actually have a list of usernames that line up with characters in...

Jan 21, 2020
  143. FawnTemplar liked Qulas's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

The race we still won? Those bans were unfortunate for sure, but they were because of group content issues (which ironically I...

Jan 21, 2020
  144. FawnTemplar liked Qulas's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I cannot speak for other guilds, but RoI did split raid to get more eyes and Kransok augs. But we need to be very clear and defining...

Jan 21, 2020
  145. FawnTemplar liked Qulas's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

You can say a lot of things about RoI. But "they exploit and cheat" is not one of them. Literally hundreds and hundreds of exploits,...

Jan 21, 2020
  146. FawnTemplar liked Pano's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

If it was for the time it took, other events would've been axed before fire. It's not that long of an event unless you pause between...

Jan 21, 2020
  147. FawnTemplar replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

You have a typo on the second quest part of your walk through. You have "Bloodied Potential..." but it is a "Blooded Potential..."

Jan 17, 2020
  148. FawnTemplar replied to the thread The Way Back Home quest.

Nah, my confusion is based on your understanding of the word "returning" which seems to be vastly different from any normal usage. You...

Jan 15, 2020
  149. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Tired of the same story.

I will implement these changes next time!

Jan 15, 2020
  150. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Tired of the same story.

WHAT!?!? All this time I've been doing just the one complaint. Damn it! So many missed opportunities.

Jan 15, 2020
  151. FawnTemplar liked Sgt.Neo's post in the thread Tired of the same story.

Don't you know that if you complain more than once it helps?

Jan 15, 2020
  152. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Tired of the same story.

Names thread tired of the same old story, then participates in the same old story. [IMG]

Jan 15, 2020
  153. FawnTemplar replied to the thread The Way Back Home quest.

Returning for two years... [IMG]

Jan 15, 2020
  154. FawnTemplar replied to the thread 16 Characters, every class/race, how would you pick each race/class pair?.

Shhhhhh it is funnier when you don't explain it to them!

Jan 14, 2020
  155. FawnTemplar liked Axel2's post in the thread 16 Characters, every class/race, how would you pick each race/class pair?.

Bard - Wood Elf Beastlord - Wood Elf Berserker - Barbarian with a wood elf illusion Cleric - Human with a wood elf illusion Druid - Wood...

Jan 14, 2020
  156. FawnTemplar liked Bigstomp's post in the thread velious infused pelt.

Lower than slurries and slush makes sense. Armor is not consumable.

Jan 7, 2020
  157. FawnTemplar replied to the thread exp this expac.

Raids are still a ways off and I am 20% into 115 without ever just sitting and grinding. [IMG]

Dec 31, 2019
  158. FawnTemplar liked Axxius's post in the thread Mearatas, who’s next?.

Mearatas is not as much about power (levels, AA) as playing well. That's the beauty of it.

Dec 31, 2019
  159. FawnTemplar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Mearatas, who’s next?.

Mearatas is still going to be 90% as hard as before even at 115. Mephits and Sentinals still take the same amount of bane damage whether...

Dec 31, 2019
  160. FawnTemplar liked Fanra's post in the thread Druid Spell Nourishing Growth Recast Timer Stuck in Non-Combat Zones.

The level 106 druid spell Nourishing Growth Rk. III timer does not count down when you are in the Guild Lobby and Palatial Guild Hall....

Dec 30, 2019
  161. FawnTemplar liked Tobynn's post in the thread Druid: Nurturing Growth game ending glitch.

Ducking works just fine to interrupt the extended cast time you are experiencing. Always has worked this way since the spell line was...

Dec 30, 2019
  162. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Druid: Nurturing Growth game ending glitch.

Ducking has always worked.

Dec 30, 2019
  163. FawnTemplar liked Aldren's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 30, 2019
  164. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Incurable Dot.

[IMG]

Dec 30, 2019
  165. FawnTemplar liked kizant's post in the thread Incurable Dot.

I lose restless ice when zoning though.

Dec 30, 2019
  166. FawnTemplar liked Rashod's post in the thread LIST of RARES.

Mission Collectables Velium Infused Pelts ;)

Dec 29, 2019
  167. FawnTemplar replied to the thread velious infused pelt.

Pelts, logs, and silk all seems to drop at a lower rate than diamonds and a much much lower rate than meat slurries and slush

Dec 29, 2019
  168. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

This thread is why we can't have nice things. Rog merc is finally useful, the first time since its implementation? Must nerf now!...

Dec 29, 2019
  169. FawnTemplar liked Maedhros's post in the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

10-1 this post gets rogue mercs nerfed, but does not buff caster mercs. Well played!

Dec 29, 2019
  170. FawnTemplar replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

This is gonna be a bit harsh but here we go: If your raid tanks don't have enough of a buffer to not de-level after a month of the...

Dec 26, 2019
  171. FawnTemplar liked Pano's post in the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Oh no, us raiders will have to log outside of raids.

Dec 26, 2019
  172. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

I challenge you to group with some of my guild mates on a paladin and try and hold aggro when they are dpsing hard. Necros, zerkers,...

Dec 26, 2019
  173. FawnTemplar liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

He meant good SKs. Not forum warrior sks.

Dec 26, 2019
  174. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

This is interesting. This is what I'm seeing on an undead flagged combat dummy: Paladin -vs- Combat Dummy Paza II: -- DMG: 352821343 --...

Dec 26, 2019
  175. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

No, the chance to Slay Undead against a valid target is the Base1 value of SPA 219 divided by 10000 (e.g. 600 / 10000 = 6% chance), which...

Dec 26, 2019
  176. FawnTemplar liked Pip's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed shadow knights and no one is saying a word.

I laughed at this more than I legally should have.

Dec 23, 2019
  177. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Slay undead procs right?

Dec 23, 2019
  178. FawnTemplar liked Sancus's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

It's decent. Velious is cool, the artwork is great, and I think the static zones are very enjoyable (I do wish there was one new one)....

Dec 23, 2019
  179. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Glyphs.

I should also say that they didn't disappear from my window until I bought one.

Dec 23, 2019
  180. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Not really sure what OP is talking about, My progression group used a pally tank with absolutely no problem and he is sustaining like 180k...

Dec 22, 2019
  181. FawnTemplar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

I'll reconsider it, but it may not make the January patch.

Dec 21, 2019
  182. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Glyphs.

Done.

Dec 20, 2019
  183. FawnTemplar liked Dr. Whom's post in the thread Fixed Internally Live, Test Launcher, and Installer Broken.

The Live Launcher, Test Launcher, and freshly downloaded EQ_setup are claiming the download is corrupt. It's retrying on mx_crystalwob.mp3....

Dec 20, 2019
  184. FawnTemplar posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Glyphs

At level 114 I can no longer see any glyphs other than fireworks in my special tab: [img] Nor can I spend any glyphs which I had...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 20, 2019
  185. FawnTemplar posted a new thread.

Glyphs

At lvl 114 I can no longer see any glyphs other than fire works in my special tab: [img] Nor can I spend any of the glyphs I had...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 20, 2019
  186. FawnTemplar replied to the thread klanderso.

Thanks for being a good sport Klanderso :D

Dec 20, 2019
  187. FawnTemplar replied to the thread klanderso.

Your faction standing with EQ Players has has gotten worse! -23

Dec 20, 2019
  188. FawnTemplar replied to the thread klanderso.

Same... [IMG]

Dec 20, 2019
  189. FawnTemplar liked Lisard's post in the thread Server Maintenance / Server Down Time Frames.

You guys should give Larger Down time windows (just give yourself an extra 2 hours to what ever your expected down time is. so if its a 4...

Dec 20, 2019
  190. FawnTemplar replied to the thread Tips/Strategy's -- Icebound Avatar - (Kael Drakkel Mission).

If you get the giants down to about 25% AoW will kill them for you when he does his rage emote.

Dec 20, 2019
  191. FawnTemplar replied to the thread the 1 word game.

Balderdash

Dec 20, 2019
  192. FawnTemplar liked klanderso's post in the thread Server Downtime: Friday, December 20th @ 6:00 AM.

Sorry, going to be another half hour or so.

Dec 20, 2019
  193. FawnTemplar liked klanderso's post in the thread Server Downtime: Friday, December 20th @ 6:00 AM.

We're going to need to extend today's downtime by about an hour.

Dec 20, 2019
  194. FawnTemplar liked Absor's post in the thread Info Needed Sorcerer Mission - DZ is raid even though group.

Thanks, but it does allow mercs, so that's not it.

Dec 19, 2019