FaloverC's Recent Activity

1. FaloverC replied to the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

That would be a lesser fix, but I agree in principle.

Jun 15, 2019
  2. FaloverC liked SunDrake's post in the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

I believe players should ALWAYS be able to transfer from one to TLP to another provided the destination server is further progressed. It...

Jun 15, 2019
  3. FaloverC replied to the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

Considering how much money and time was spent on Coirnav compared to Selos, I don't understand your objection.

Jun 15, 2019
  4. FaloverC liked Accipiter's post in the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

Not exactly. Coirnav had that awful XP rate. Does that matter? I'm not sure.

Jun 15, 2019
  5. FaloverC replied to the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

It's the money they already spent that DBG wants them to spend again. Considering they are on the same expac right now, I think it is...

Jun 14, 2019
  6. FaloverC liked Thalliius's post in the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

Selos is the least likely to be a ghost town compared to mangler. Everyone went there knowing it was a Luclin start with 1 month...

Jun 14, 2019
  7. FaloverC replied to the thread DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos.

Why bother replying with trite nonsense? This is a reasonable request.

Jun 12, 2019
  8. FaloverC posted a new thread.

DBG please consider allowing transfer from Coirnav to Selos

I invested heavily into my two accounts on Coirnav. I bought bags and potions and mounts and I spent countless hours finishing my Aid...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 11, 2019
  9. FaloverC replied to the thread Selo & Mangler Expansion Unlocks!.

Now that Coirnav has been destroyed by Selos, is it possible to transfer a character from Coirnav to Selos now that they are at the same...

Jun 9, 2019