FaloverC's Recent Activity

1. FaloverC replied to the thread I'm Your New Community Manager!.

Welcome! I've been seeing some positive changes in Everquest recently. I've had three petitions settled very equitably. Thank you to...

Feb 11, 2020
  2. FaloverC posted a new thread.

Named mob spawn rate

I am playing on Coirnav and I like to do off-hour named camping in RCOD. I have a pattern where I kill the PH and move to the next one. I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 10, 2020
  3. FaloverC posted a new thread.

Obvious xp problem take 2

I previously suggested allowing xp potions to stack with The Lesson of the Devoted veteran AA reward. I could not find that post, so here...

Feb 10, 2020
  4. FaloverC liked Vaax's post in the thread Unintended /pickzone consequences.

I think so, but I personally have not done that to confirm. The problem is mostly with small groups/individual's getting completely...

Oct 31, 2019
  5. FaloverC replied to the thread Unintended /pickzone consequences.

Nope, if a pick is "full" you get a failed pick which resets your timers for another 5 minute wait. I even tried zoning in and out of...

Oct 31, 2019
  6. FaloverC liked Yinla's post in the thread Unintended /pickzone consequences.

nor should using a campfire....

Oct 31, 2019
  7. FaloverC liked Petalonyx's post in the thread Unintended /pickzone consequences.

Evac should not jump picks. Is that possible to fix?

Oct 31, 2019
  8. FaloverC posted a new thread.

Unintended /pickzone consequences

I appreciate that devs are attempting to counter the pick trolls that made playing in some zones difficult. The unintended consequences may...

Oct 31, 2019