Fallfyres's Recent Activity

1. Fallfyres liked Darkskull's post in the thread Returning player after 18 years --- super frustrated =(.

Lol. Sounds accurate. They lobby against anything that interferes with their money making business.

Jul 18, 2021
  2. Fallfyres liked Typhus's post in the thread Returning player after 18 years --- super frustrated =(.

Because you could exchange the plat in game for a krono as well to use for a sub so basically you give the vendor the going krono price...

Jul 18, 2021
  3. Fallfyres liked Triconix's post in the thread Returning player after 18 years --- super frustrated =(.

Out of the first 5 expansion releases, 4 of them have much quick unlock schedules on Mischief/Thornblade vs a server like Aradune. Post...

Jul 18, 2021
  4. Fallfyres liked Celestian's post in the thread Returning player after 18 years --- super frustrated =(.

When originally it was a year between each expansion, it's fast unlock. Add in free trade and random loot, you can't really compare it...

Jul 18, 2021
  5. Fallfyres liked Benchpress's post in the thread 200 Miles of EverQuest - A Mischievous Review.

Let me start off by making something very clear - I am not the target audience for EverQuest. I’ve played EQ on-and-off since the...

Jul 18, 2021
  6. Fallfyres liked Seiir's post in the thread Returning player after 18 years --- super frustrated =(.

So I haven't played EQ in over 18 or 19 years I guess. The last xpac I played was Velious. I played the eq beta, and have a ton of fond...

Jul 15, 2021
  7. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread Raise Research Skill Cheaply?.

So that could have gone worse. Hit 22, trained Research skill to 20. Made Vials of Pure Water to 54. Ended up with about 165 vials, sold...

Jul 9, 2021
  8. Fallfyres liked Captain Video's post in the thread Raise Research Skill Cheaply?.

I have always kept all the Vials of Pure Water I make, since there are a lot of crafted spells and a lot of different inks still to come....

Jul 9, 2021
  9. Fallfyres liked Potsos76's post in the thread Never thought I'd see the day when you couldn't get a group in the pit.

I haven't had that experience. There are a ton of runners and proximity/social aggro mobs and when you add in the solo xp cap, it doesn't...

Jun 28, 2021
  10. Fallfyres liked Accipiter's post in the thread @Dev: Summon Range needs to be icreased on all MoTM mobs.

Pulling. 989/Verant never intended for folks to camp a spot and pull to the camp. They expected people to dungeon crawl.

Jun 28, 2021
  11. Fallfyres liked Scimitar's post in the thread Mage epic turn-in gone wrong.

I have all items to get my epic today, however upon turning in Words of Magi`kot, the Power of the Elements, and the Words of Mastery to...

Jun 27, 2021
  12. Fallfyres liked Dramez's post in the thread Kunark in 2000.

Whose ready for Kunark? Here is some fun reading to get you in the mood and mindset of the Devs in 2000. Please note the player base is...

Jun 27, 2021
  13. Fallfyres liked wade_watts's post in the thread Kunark Launch.

[IMG] Good job Devs. This server ruleset is awesome.

Jun 26, 2021
  14. Fallfyres liked jeskola's post in the thread Never thought I'd see the day when you couldn't get a group in the pit.

Obligatory D.R.I. reference [Img]

Jun 26, 2021
  15. Fallfyres liked BUNGBUNGBUNG's post in the thread Venril Sathir drops Phara Dar loot.

VS dropping PD loot is the point of the server. It is fantastic and brings a incredibly fresh feeling to EQ. If you are not already...

Jun 26, 2021
  16. Fallfyres liked zleski's post in the thread Druids are worthless?.

I play a Druid on Thornblade. The following has happened in the past few days: Sitting in Commonlands, /roleplay, and have someone put...

Jun 25, 2021
  17. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest.

An excellent point really well made. *tips hat*

Jun 23, 2021
  18. Fallfyres liked Szilent's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest.

reminds me of this story https://twitter.com/ginadivittorio/status/1087496920011100160?s=20

Jun 23, 2021
  19. Fallfyres liked Trammie Surprise's post in the thread Mischief Free Buffs for New Players Tomorrow.

Buffs complete for the day. Thanks to all who came and helped out, the Clarity people gave me helped a ton when we got waves of people :)

Jun 21, 2021
  20. Fallfyres liked Trammie Surprise's post in the thread Mischief Free Buffs for New Players Tomorrow.

I'm now sitting here feel free to stop by for some buffs to help on your adventure!

Jun 21, 2021
  21. Fallfyres liked Trammie Surprise's post in the thread Mischief Free Buffs for New Players Tomorrow.

Hey everyone, I just returned to Everquest after a long hiatus (20 years) to play on Mischief and have really been enjoying it. I finally...

Jun 21, 2021
  22. Fallfyres liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Spreadsheet of Classic "Named" NPCs / Raid Mobs.

So I made this today, you're welcome to use/reference it. If you want to make your own edits just make a copy and do whatever you want...

Jun 20, 2021
  23. Fallfyres liked Aiona's post in the thread Currently Updated List of EQ Resources For TLP Players.

Hey all, Here's an updated list of EQ resources for TLP players, in a public/published google sheet:...

Jun 17, 2021
  24. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Adv Loot is driving me crazy..

Advanced loot is a powerful tool, and while it takes a bit to learn it once you have got it down it is something you will wonder how...

Jun 17, 2021
  25. Fallfyres liked Mrjon3s's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

Yea, like on past TLP's everytime you get an upgrade past velious you pretty much delete it. But now you can give it to a friend, maybe...

Jun 16, 2021
  26. Fallfyres liked trainz's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

I’ve been one of those higher lvls who when his guildies don’t need gear I randomly pass it on. This is the best server I’ve ever played...

Jun 16, 2021
  27. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

The generosity continues to abound. My friend was running his Barbarian Shaman to Freeport, on the way a group caught up to him and they...

Jun 16, 2021
  28. Fallfyres liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

FV still has a lot of that generosity. Your servers will never lose that.

Jun 16, 2021
  29. Fallfyres liked Rauven's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

I have had a similar experience so far. It kind of reminds me of early Firionia Vie back when it was still a majority Roleplay...

Jun 16, 2021
  30. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

Good news, they are keeping up just fine, their measuring stick was just calibrated wrong. They were given 7 months to hit level 60...

Jun 16, 2021
  31. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

People always think they know what they want, then they get it and it's not what they thought. That's because they are focused on a...

Jun 16, 2021
  32. Fallfyres liked Accipiter's post in the thread Charisma - Dev reply please.

Hi, I'm a Dev... ...just not for DPG.

Jun 16, 2021
  33. Fallfyres liked Hythos's post in the thread We done here?.

Kunark (live) on Bristlebane, when sitting, watching, waiting, for the Shissar to spawn, I had my raid overrun by a large guild every...

Jun 15, 2021
  34. Fallfyres replied to the thread Human Innoruuk Cleric Spells Freeport.

Just know Felwithe doesn't have all the heal spells/rez ones!

Jun 12, 2021
  35. Fallfyres liked Mepps's post in the thread Human Innoruuk Cleric Spells Freeport.

Evil cleric or really anything starting in Freeport is hardmode before you even get to fight a mob. For any class, parking a level 1 alt...

Jun 12, 2021
  36. Fallfyres liked Vumad's post in the thread Human Innoruuk Cleric Spells Freeport.

I've had a dark elf cleric for over 10 years and do not have this. As a CLR, ENC, MAG box, not having snare is something I wish I did...

Jun 12, 2021
  37. Fallfyres liked Karadim's post in the thread Does Everquest have level scaling now?.

Thanks for response me and son just installed it and making a shaman and SK duo on bristlebane. Glad to see this game stayed true to the...

Jun 12, 2021
  38. Fallfyres liked Nolrog's post in the thread Plan to do the whole game from scratch.

Start on Thornblade or Mischief. You will not have access to anything from the future and you can find lots of people to group with.

Jun 12, 2021
  39. Fallfyres liked SleezerGeezer's post in the thread Adv Loot is driving me crazy..

I click on Always Need, and items are still appearing in loot window with no checked box.

Jun 12, 2021
  40. Fallfyres liked Issk's post in the thread Any hope for returning older vets?.

I took a few years off and came back - no real issues and got up to speed again quickly, even with limited play time. I have seen a couple...

Jun 12, 2021
  41. Fallfyres replied to the thread TLP Newbie Questions.

--------------- On the same page as Niskin here! Just learning a new class, doing gathering and will start tradeskilling as I get my...

Jun 12, 2021
  42. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread TLP Newbie Questions.

If you plan to play a lot and level fast, don't worry about tradeskills on the new TLPs. You will outgrow their usefulness quickly. Being...

Jun 12, 2021
  43. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Raise Research Skill Cheaply?.

DO take what Zipe said about tradeskill materials on board In fact for anyone that is even remotely interested in the Coldain Shawl...

Jun 11, 2021
  44. Fallfyres liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Raise Research Skill Cheaply?.

As other have said, it really isn't worth it. Aside from a few class-specific, in-era, spells maybe... all other spells were hit by the...

Jun 11, 2021
  45. Fallfyres liked Zipe's post in the thread Raise Research Skill Cheaply?.

You guys forgot the best tip! But I guess it'll be irrelevant for the OP since this only applies to TLP's on +TSS. Binding powders, save...

Jun 11, 2021
  46. Fallfyres liked Firesyde424's post in the thread Thank you for Mischief.

This has been my favorite TLP server in recent memory. I am enjoying the game outside of just normal nostalgia.

Jun 11, 2021
  47. Fallfyres liked Twizle's post in the thread Thank you for Mischief.

This was a great post, and i would like to share my appreciation aswell!!! This is a fantastic server where i have been able to relive...

Jun 11, 2021
  48. Fallfyres liked Wisp's post in the thread Thank you for Mischief.

I didn't post earlier because it was hard to pull out of the game long enough. I love the mischief server. This is an essay on why....

Jun 11, 2021
  49. Fallfyres liked nagash101's post in the thread Stop using cheal in classic.

CHeal is for an level 46+ tank with Planar gear and with good accessories. CHeal isn't used for ANYONE else but the tank. I use CHeal...

Jun 11, 2021
  50. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread Drunk with power, I can now take on the world..

So I've never really played a Mage before. As some may know from the Wizard thread, I'm playing one on Thornblade, with a boxed Wizard....

Jun 11, 2021
  51. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread ZEMS Suck.

ZEMs don't matter if there are too many people in the zone and nothing to kill. I zoned into CB for a moment on Thornblade but it was...

Jun 11, 2021
  52. Fallfyres liked PathToEternity's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

I mean if I'm new to the server or otherwise trying to catch up... worthless loot sounds exactly like the kind of loot I am looking...

Jun 11, 2021
  53. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

This ruleset has led to one thing that I think has been great, random generosity. People are getting so much, they're finding it easier to...

Jun 11, 2021
  54. Fallfyres liked Yinla's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

Loving Mischief server. Loving the higher level chars who are spreading the loot around by giving it away for FREE. So what if there is a...

Jun 11, 2021
  55. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

How do you keep the kronolords from monopolizing spawns and artificially inflating prices? Mischief / Thornblade. Seems to be a tiny...

Jun 11, 2021
  56. Fallfyres liked Kahna's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

Except that every few months, just as the high wears off, a new expansion will drop. Maybe this time I will not go into PoP still...

Jun 11, 2021
  57. Fallfyres liked Mrjon3s's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

So the biggest thing that kept them from making a free trade TLP is the CS nightmare that it would be. Best way to counter that was just...

Jun 11, 2021
  58. Fallfyres liked brickz's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

free trade is awesome because you can trade gear to alts/friends. not because you can sit in the tunnel and kronolord over crappy group...

Jun 11, 2021
  59. Fallfyres liked wade_watts's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

Mischief has been the best server I've played on across any TLP since Phinny. Launch was excellent, free trade makes things very open....

Jun 11, 2021
  60. Fallfyres liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Been waiting since Fippy for Free Trade TLP.

Tons of gear is new and different. If anyone wants more of the old stuff there are literally a million options. Plus there is p99. We need...

Jun 11, 2021
  61. Fallfyres liked Cainen's post in the thread We done here?.

To me its lived up to all its promises and more: Free trade: Check - This has made some quests much easier and allowed me a full set of...

Jun 11, 2021
  62. Fallfyres liked Accipiter's post in the thread We done here?.

Maybe he/she only has a few hours a week of playtime. Everyone's situation is different. Don't judge.

Jun 11, 2021
  63. Fallfyres liked Gheed's post in the thread We done here?.

I am super happy. I finally got to level in south karana and splitpaw. I cant wait for kunark so I can level in swamp of no hope and...

Jun 11, 2021
  64. Fallfyres liked sadre's post in the thread We done here?.

You Mischief boys are a bunch of undisciplined cowboys.

Jun 11, 2021
  65. Fallfyres liked Ythera's post in the thread We done here?.

My friends and I popped an instance of Kedge Keep, cleared the dungeon from start to finish, killed 6 named mobs and got 3 pairs of GEBs, a...

Jun 11, 2021
  66. Fallfyres liked ntellect's post in the thread We done here?.

Best EQ TLP experience ever for me. Random loot makes just playing the game fun. Seen more gear than all the other TLPs I played on...

Jun 11, 2021
  67. Fallfyres liked SoandsoForumUser's post in the thread Unplayable TLP servers.

Yeah I'm not sure what's up on Thornblade, but I've run into a negligible amount of farming in solb/lguk/hole on mischief.

Jun 11, 2021
  68. Fallfyres liked Cainen's post in the thread Mischief/Thornblade Xpac times.

You say that, but Mangler has 12+ raiding guilds still in TSS.... and I am goin gto assume free trade will bring more here as we...

Jun 8, 2021
  69. Fallfyres liked c313's post in the thread Mischief/Thornblade Xpac times.

IMO! DoDH should be 3 months. That expansion introduced a ton of content. Monster Missions, spell missions multiple raid events. Absolutely...

Jun 8, 2021
  70. Fallfyres replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Xpac times.

I have nothing to go on other than that warm, fuzzy "I'm BACK!" feeling right now. But I am talking to others and there is a broad base...

Jun 8, 2021
  71. Fallfyres liked Xhartor's post in the thread Stop using cheal in classic.

Complete Heal is for charmed pets, not players, Using Healing Light. As for raiding, Chains aren't really a thing until Trak and VP in...

Jun 7, 2021
  72. Fallfyres liked Mrjon3s's post in the thread Does no one group or am I unlucky?.

People just don’t wanna group. I was in Sro the other day started a group at crocs and had a guy duoing next to me. I had room in my group...

Jun 7, 2021
  73. Fallfyres liked Celestian's post in the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

You mean Gen-X, I doubt very many boomers play this type of game. It's pretty crazy the tinfoil hat things that have been going...

Jun 7, 2021
  74. Fallfyres liked Jumbur's post in the thread Do any guilds still exist that don't use Discord or voice chat for raiding?.

My guild doesn't use any voice chat for raiding. We have no rules against it though, as long as people can focus on the raid. We don't even...

Jun 7, 2021
  75. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Official New TLP 2021- Mischief.

*golf-clap*

Jun 7, 2021
  76. Fallfyres liked MichaelPants's post in the thread A Kunark Guide: Cleric Epic.

Hey friends! I felt this might be the forum that really has that priestly itch. Hope you approve! I'm a returning player excited for...

Jun 5, 2021
  77. Fallfyres liked Ultrazen's post in the thread Mischief, A+.

I've been playing EQ off and on since 1999, this is by far the most enjoyable and just plain fun version of EQ I've ever played. I...

Jun 5, 2021
  78. Fallfyres liked PathToEternity's post in the thread Daybreak: Would it be possible to get LDoN raids to qualify for points?.

Would be a nice QOL update if completing a raid dungeon counted just like completing a group dungeon.

Jun 5, 2021
  79. Fallfyres liked Accipiter's post in the thread Pick System, explained?.

It depends on the zone. I remember on past TLPs sitting in The Hole and watching 3-4 picks hover at 42 players. I think The Hole...

Jun 5, 2021
  80. Fallfyres replied to the thread Official New TLP 2021- Mischief.

*Raises hand: New dollah-masters of our company: PULEEEEESE put some version of Corpse-run back in so our sisters and bretheren ROGUES...

Jun 5, 2021
  81. Fallfyres liked Faydra's post in the thread Official New TLP 2021- Mischief.

So the thousands of people enjoying themselves are playing it wrong? Sorry but the new server atmosphere is very appealing. I can...

Jun 5, 2021
  82. Fallfyres liked MMOer's post in the thread Why does my commons mule always enter in a pick and not main?.

Sometimes... you ask a question.. and do not expect much.. and a hero comes along.

Jun 5, 2021
  83. Fallfyres liked aindriuc's post in the thread Alchemy on TLP.

Hi all, I started burning through money to raise alchemy today. One trick you can use is Ctrl+Click the medicine bag, select the recipe...

Jun 5, 2021
  84. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Alchemy on TLP.

Time & money - generally speaking the more of one you have the less of the other that you need. Greater Concentration Potions are a...

Jun 5, 2021
  85. Fallfyres liked Machen's post in the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

Funny, I am able to have all four. I do play on a server where I never have to spend time finding a good grinding group, though. Your...

Jun 4, 2021
  86. Fallfyres liked Gnothappening's post in the thread /leave 1.

I don't get it but I was always jealous of a friend of mine back in the day. He had a Commodore 64 and all the cool games.

Jun 4, 2021
  87. Fallfyres liked Niskin's post in the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

Some of them maybe, not me. I'm level 13 on Thornblade, and I started on day one. I now have an alt that I made specifically to...

Jun 4, 2021
  88. Fallfyres replied to the thread Career, Family, Everquest, Sleep, choose up to three..

Best thing if you are not looking for hard core raiding is to have some friends i-r-l to play with or a few players in-game or in a guild...

Jun 4, 2021
  89. Fallfyres replied to the thread TLP Woes.

Saw in Guild Recruitment yesterday here on the forums one of the guilds is running some Daytime hour raiding..think it was listed as...

Jun 4, 2021
  90. Fallfyres liked errr's post in the thread I love this new ruleset :).

I know there's been a lot of community uncertainty and negativity about the finer details of the new servers, but i hope the rules don't...

Jun 2, 2021
  91. Fallfyres liked ntellect's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

Me too! What I'm enjoying is this time I'm getting great loot JUST BY PLAYING THE GAME. I dont have to seek out some super secret mob in...

Jun 2, 2021
  92. Fallfyres liked BUNGBUNGBUNG's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

I have multiple friends that have never played EQ that have subbed for the new servers. Brilliantly done DPG!

Jun 2, 2021
  93. Fallfyres liked Vindicator's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

I agree. I'm loving this server. The randomness of the loot makes it nice that you don't have to camp a very specific mob. Yeah, its...

Jun 2, 2021
  94. Fallfyres liked Ash W.'s post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

Agreed, this is the most fun ive had in awhile! Keep up the good work DPG!

Jun 2, 2021
  95. Fallfyres liked Accipiter's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

Have to agree. I'm getting loot I never heard of. It's something different.

Jun 2, 2021
  96. Fallfyres liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Please Bring Back Exp Bouns on Mischief.

Talk is cheap!

Jun 2, 2021
  97. Fallfyres liked Mepps's post in the thread Please Bring Back Exp Bouns on Mischief.

Once you get used to the 50% bonus exp rate, it won't feel fun or fast or different anymore. Random exp bonus would definitely be on theme,...

Jun 2, 2021
  98. Fallfyres liked Mepps's post in the thread Do the Boats Still Run?.

Yes, boats run and TLers are up.

Jun 1, 2021
  99. Fallfyres liked Phati's post in the thread Thank you devs!.

Yes! This is the most fun I've had in a TLP since TLPs have become a thing!

Jun 1, 2021
  100. Fallfyres liked Genjo's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

100% agree - So much fun - I love the random nature. It really makes the game more fun again Bravo!

Jun 1, 2021
  101. Fallfyres liked Trey's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

Same; having fun!

Jun 1, 2021
  102. Fallfyres liked TheInquisitor's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

I think you're on to something good here DPG ;)

Jun 1, 2021
  103. Fallfyres liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread What happened to the servers at launch.

DBG just can't win can they? Either the server has queues for days and crashes non stop and people rage or they launch 2 servers,...

Jun 1, 2021
  104. Fallfyres liked Dythan's post in the thread Leveling quickness.

for all those people, this is the 8th time they have done it in 5 years. Don't worry about them, take your time, enjoy the scenery....

May 31, 2021
  105. Fallfyres liked Kahna's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I actually see this server as having a better economy, even when prices have fallen. People are still going to need to do a lot of...

May 31, 2021
  106. Fallfyres liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Casuals will have their fair share of the raining loot. They won't need to worry about scrounging up coppers or buying Kronos to save up...

May 31, 2021
  107. Fallfyres liked Sycopata's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I normaly lose all the random on drops, maybe now i can get some gear. And love the idea of solo low lvl rares to twink alters, sorry if...

May 31, 2021
  108. Fallfyres liked Kumiko_Lockjaw's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

You can have many krono without being RMTer or having them bought. There are many players from LJ/RF, who sold their loot from aow and st...

May 31, 2021
  109. Fallfyres liked SoandsoForumUser's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I'm loving the loot so far, made my first named camp in the mid 20's way more interesting. Only downside is it's getting hard to get keys...

May 31, 2021
  110. Fallfyres liked Captain Video's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Krono = RMT. By definition, casual players don't buy or trade Krono.

May 31, 2021
  111. Fallfyres liked Surebuddy's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I wholeheartedly disagree with those saying it'll get old. Many people work and have families to tend to and 60-90 days really isn't a long...

May 31, 2021
  112. Fallfyres liked The Greatest Beaver's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

They said the same thing about DZs look where we are now, these will be the most successful servers in everquest history.

May 31, 2021
  113. Fallfyres liked Baulkin's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

If you don't enjoy it, luckily Aradune is still going strong.

May 31, 2021
  114. Fallfyres liked brickz's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

All this extra loot is fantastic. I hope they ignore the hardcore whiners. Imagine if it was this+selos exp

May 31, 2021
  115. Fallfyres liked Lifetap's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Good

May 31, 2021
  116. Fallfyres liked The Greatest Beaver's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Seriously if you think about it DZs added more loot to a server then a mob a few more pieces of random gear, this server truly breaks the...

May 31, 2021
  117. Fallfyres liked Baulkin's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Great to see the average player having an easier time. Even if it is at the cost of the RMT crowd.

May 31, 2021
  118. Fallfyres liked Nyvlag's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I'm gonna say it... It's okay to admit you wanna pay this month's rent with kroners. We really don't need a treatise on all the reasons...

May 31, 2021
  119. Fallfyres liked The Greatest Beaver's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I for one am enjoying the massive loot, but if you don't like it guess what their are 10 other TLP's that might suit you but I bet your in...

May 31, 2021
  120. Fallfyres liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Ahh, so that's why WoW only peaked at 12,000,000 players...total failure.

May 31, 2021
  121. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Yeah. There are many ways to define a casual, what is casual on a Live server will drastically differ to what is considered...

May 31, 2021
  122. Fallfyres liked Ultrazen's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

The hand wringing over loot is comical. 1. Classic will be gone in a month, just how fast do you think loot should drop? 2. Nothing,...

May 31, 2021
  123. Fallfyres liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

The biggest negative to abundant gear is to tunnel questers and hardcore raiders. I know this because I was both. I also think it's...

May 31, 2021
  124. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Why does an over-abundance of gear upset you? No crumbs to flick off from the table to the waiting peasants? How do I feel uber if...

May 31, 2021
  125. Fallfyres liked Surebuddy's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

If we want to be realistic, classic and early expansions are trivial. People have been clearing all raid content in the first week of...

May 31, 2021
  126. Fallfyres liked Ythera's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

I am also enjoying this greatly. There's a lot of items that haven't seen much light of day due to being a drop from a very rare monster...

May 30, 2021
  127. Fallfyres liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

https://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/ClassicRares.html Or you can check the hunter achievements per expansion, those are the mobs...

May 30, 2021
  128. Fallfyres liked Ronzark's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

Indeed. It IS a blast... and it will virtually eliminate the farmers because it's so easy for anyone to get loot.

May 30, 2021
  129. Fallfyres liked Sera's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

Second this. Having a blast and loving all the craziness!

May 30, 2021
  130. Fallfyres liked Hythos's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

I can say, this is the most "fun" I have had playing EQ. While the first few months (in 1999) were also intriguing, the random loot...

May 30, 2021
  131. Fallfyres liked Raptorjesus5's post in the thread Classic zone rare list.

There are so many random rares I've never even heard of or seen. That's the beauty of this server is there will be loots that you don't...

May 30, 2021
  132. Fallfyres liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Classic zone rare list.

Fixed, thanks

May 30, 2021
  133. Fallfyres liked Sycopata's post in the thread Classic zone rare list.

Tnx, awesome work.

May 30, 2021
  134. Fallfyres liked Karreck's post in the thread Classic zone rare list.

Doing the Lord's work Rasper.

May 30, 2021
  135. Fallfyres liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Classic zone rare list.

I went through the Hunter achievements on Magelo for all the classic EQ zones and made a master list of all "rare" mobs (316 of them). I...

May 30, 2021
  136. Fallfyres liked Aegir's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I'm enjoying this fresh new world. RMT'ers will just shift their focus to Plevel and selling Accounts.

May 30, 2021
  137. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

Maybe the amount of loot dropping was on purpose due to the Classic window only being a month, Kunark might be a slightly less-stuffed...

May 30, 2021
  138. Fallfyres liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

On the plus side Classic is only a month so they have time to see what works and what doesn't and hopefully tweak Kunark+ to meet their...

May 30, 2021
  139. Fallfyres liked Surebuddy's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

When was it fixed? Fear loot looked absurd earlier today when Terror dropped 28 pieces of loot

May 30, 2021
  140. Fallfyres liked Surebuddy's post in the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I notice a big pushback from notable RMTers over the overabundance of loot dropping. Comical, I know. I think it's okay to let people enjoy...

May 30, 2021
  141. Fallfyres liked Kahna's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

I for one am loving the item drop rate. Flooding the server with gear is the best way to combat the krono farmers. I do not care one bit...

May 29, 2021
  142. Fallfyres liked Nykara2's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

There are many, many servers that already cater to the hard core. Nothing wrong with a server thats gear is more accessible to the...

May 29, 2021
  143. Fallfyres liked Zinkeh's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

I expect them to drop faster than any server so far. There are so many box armies farming rares non-stop and the market is being FLOODED...

May 29, 2021
  144. Fallfyres liked Nolrog's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

If supply goes up, price goes down. These servers are not exempt from the laws of supply and demand

May 29, 2021
  145. Fallfyres liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

Well the game is going to move fast and character progression is relative to the content. If it takes a few weeks to get gear on...

May 29, 2021
  146. Fallfyres liked Skuz's post in the thread Item prices to go down dramatically?.

[IMG]

May 29, 2021
  147. Fallfyres liked Lejaun's post in the thread Which class will be your main on the new progression and why?.

I'll be playing a Morabaclenwizogueior.

May 29, 2021
  148. Fallfyres liked CyryllisFenninRo's post in the thread Random loot rules.

Where does it say random loot will change? All I saw was that shared loot tables are expansion specific (i.e. you won't get kunark loot off...

May 29, 2021
  149. Fallfyres liked PresidentBenFranklin's post in the thread Is the /claim function disabled on the new servers?.

Anniversary bags and collector edition bags are advertised to be claimable on all servers.

May 28, 2021
  150. Fallfyres liked Vule_Xyrashue's post in the thread GMs nerfing the mail quest so quickly? lol.

It's cute that people think this game has GMs

May 28, 2021
  151. Fallfyres liked Mepps's post in the thread Mischief, the land of the Macaroni Quest overlords...

Please open support tickets when you come across this behavior:...

May 28, 2021
  152. Fallfyres liked WokeCat's post in the thread Best Non-Monk/Non-Chanter TLP DPS Class?.

This is not even remotely accurate. Source: I spent all of last year playing on P99 Green where Rogues were top tier DPS all through...

May 27, 2021