Ezra's Recent Activity

1. Ezra liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

While I'd like to believe this thread wouldn't quickly spiral out of control I believe the OP made their point.

Jan 12, 2021 at 9:20 PM
  2. Ezra liked Skuz's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

I think you might have made a mistunderstanding. There absolutely needs to be a "minimum standard" of expression since this game is...

Jan 9, 2021
  3. Ezra liked Lejaun's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

I've put more people on ignore in the life of this TLP than I have in total of all the rest of my time in EQ. I chalk a huge part of that...

Jan 9, 2021
  4. Ezra liked Nolrog's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

Using racial slurs is never OK. You cannot justify it by saying, that is how they express themselves normally. Nope, sorry, not even...

Jan 9, 2021
  5. Ezra liked Lenowill's post in the thread Starting Cities.

On a side note, adding a Marketplace item to change your Origin city would indeed be a good thing imo.

Jan 9, 2021
  6. Ezra liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Iksar Warrior XP Loss.

Based on your findings I recommend dying less on the warrior.

Jan 8, 2021
  7. Ezra replied to the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

I haven't seen the specific issue the OP protests, but the behavior in general chat often sinks to pretty low levels. So much so, I wonder...

Jan 8, 2021
  8. Ezra liked Aegir's post in the thread Aradune in game & general chat - a conversation..

The Newest TLP servers are always very popular and attracts a large and varied audience. As the server moves onto later phases of the...

Jan 8, 2021
  9. Ezra has a new avatar.

Jan 2, 2021
  10. Ezra has a new avatar.

Dec 31, 2020
  11. Ezra liked CazRaX's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

I don't deal with problems, I fix them. I never subscribed to "no snitchin" because it just keeps ME down. I will 100% snitch to stop...

Dec 31, 2020
  12. Ezra liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Bots and Cheating..

The financial statement release by the new owners shows that this argument has always been BS.

Dec 31, 2020
  13. Ezra replied to the thread "zoom-out" Camera FOV is determined by... character size?.

I didn't know we could do that. That's helpful. Thanks for the tip!

Dec 31, 2020
  14. Ezra liked Taurus90's post in the thread Settling into FV and looking for a home!.

Good evening all! Just thought i would post on the forums here as i've decided to settle into FV as my long term home! I played waaaaayyyy...

Dec 29, 2020
  15. Ezra replied to the thread "zoom-out" Camera FOV is determined by... character size?.

This is really noticeable with a skelly illusion when you sit (where the character model collapses into a heap of bones on the ground). The...

Dec 29, 2020
  16. Ezra liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 23, 2020
  17. Ezra has a new avatar.

Dec 22, 2020
  18. Ezra replied to the thread Another noob question..

That said, if you specifically want to do armor quests, all of the Iksar classes have long quest arcs for class-specific gear, many of...

Dec 19, 2020
  19. Ezra has a new avatar.

Dec 15, 2020
  20. Ezra replied to the thread Should i still use alakazam.com for playing TLP Aradune?.

Allakhazam is still a reliable resource. In addition, I use EQTraders.com, araduneauctions.net, and wiki.project1999.com. A lot of the p99...

Dec 10, 2020
  21. Ezra liked Bowdeen's post in the thread Hail Our New Over Lords EG7 Everyone lets give them Ideas.

#1 Request: ignore everything that this child posts. Thanks new owners!

Dec 10, 2020
  22. Ezra replied to the thread Graphic Flickering on New Models.

Is Beta the test server? I too find that some zones suffer more graphical issues. For instance, my flickering issue seems worst in the...

Dec 8, 2020
  23. Ezra liked AB_H'Sishi's post in the thread Graphic Flickering on New Models.

Well, be lucky it's just that ... Yesterday my guild did a last raid on Beta (for this year) and when we fought some trash adds in T2's...

Dec 8, 2020
  24. Ezra replied to the thread Mid-Level Shaman Buffs - Soloing vs. Grouping.

This is very helpful. Thank you! I've been casting haste, but not Talisman of Altuna. I wasn't sure about the usefulness of Guardian.

Dec 8, 2020
  25. Ezra liked Ironkeg's post in the thread Mid-Level Shaman Buffs - Soloing vs. Grouping.

At 42, start with Talisman of Altuna on the main tank. Then Alacrity on the tank and other melee types. I'm then put Guardian on the main...

Dec 8, 2020
  26. Ezra liked Ironkeg's post in the thread Mid-Level Shaman Buffs - Soloing vs. Grouping.

When soloing, I'd treat yourself like a tank. Haste, Hit Point Buff and stamina buff. Buff your pet like a tank too. Throw on regen.

Dec 8, 2020
  27. Ezra posted a new thread.

Mid-Level Shaman Buffs - Soloing vs. Grouping

Which buffs should I prioritize (more so in groups, but also while soloing)? Newly returned to EQ, and I'm a 42 shaman on Aradune. This...

Forum: Priests

Dec 6, 2020
  28. Ezra replied to the thread Graphic Flickering on New Models.

I found a video on YouTube that illustrates the problem: [media] It doesn't provide a solution though. :(

Dec 5, 2020
  29. Ezra posted a new thread.

Graphic Flickering on New Models

I have the same problem as the poster in this thread: Texture flickering | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com) I turned off dynamic...

Forum: Player Support

Dec 5, 2020
  30. Ezra has a new avatar.

Dec 5, 2020
  31. Ezra replied to the thread Doing research on TLP servers.

Did they give a reason for rendering it obsolete? Curious why they would not want it to be useful.

Dec 4, 2020
  32. Ezra replied to the thread Doing research on TLP servers.

I'm newly returned to the game, so I'm curious why you say this.

Dec 4, 2020
  33. Ezra liked Metanis's post in the thread EG7 enters agreement to acquire Daybreak.

Do ya think they might fix the European server finally since EG7 is a Swedish company?

Dec 1, 2020
  34. Ezra liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Looking for "afk" camps.

a froglok scryer - level 21 named, drops +3 INT bracers (non-lore) and a sort of decent secondary item for low level casters The Great...

Nov 30, 2020
  35. Ezra posted a new thread.

Froglok Shamen Armor on Mangler

According to Allakhazam, the Yun Initiate armor quests for new Froglok shamen no longer work. Is there an alternative armor quest for early...

Forum: Priests

Nov 30, 2020
  36. Ezra liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread Inconsistent Rules Enforcement on Aradune.

The GMs are suspending/banning people because it’s cheating and catching someone for over boxing is easier than catching a botter. The...

Nov 21, 2020
  37. Ezra liked CatsPaws's post in the thread How about a TLP Ticket Sub Packages They do this for other games.

Please buy the orange pack. It helps you learn and use punctuation. Such as commas, periods. And controls that color problem your...

Nov 21, 2020
  38. Ezra liked Windance's post in the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

TBH, I don't know or care if they are F2P or not. Anyone who chooses to AFK grind the same open zone camps for days/weeks at a time...

Nov 20, 2020
  39. Ezra has a new avatar.

Nov 16, 2020
  40. Ezra liked Skuz's post in the thread So when do we start....

We players won't. The GM's carry out any investigations & disciplinary actions. If you want something done then you gotta help the GM...

Nov 10, 2020
  41. Ezra liked Bobbybick's post in the thread [Quests] A Sarnak Gem Oracle.

Both

Nov 6, 2020
  42. Ezra posted a new thread.

[Quests] A Sarnak Gem Oracle

Where does he spawn on Aradune? The Lake of Ill Omen or The Overthere? Allakhazam and the Project99 wiki have conflicting accounts...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Nov 6, 2020
  43. Ezra liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Game etiquette and end of the year weirdness..

Numbers are all pointing at this wave being worse than the first and being closer to the big one we were trying to prevent. People gave up...

Nov 4, 2020
  44. Ezra liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Game etiquette and end of the year weirdness..

I removed the political post and the responses. Let's not.

Nov 4, 2020
  45. Ezra liked Nachti's post in the thread Advice: Necro or Ench on Aradune.

Whats your opinion? What would you pick and why?

Nov 3, 2020
  46. Ezra liked AlmarsGuides's post in the thread TLP Tradeskill Guides - Updates!.

People have been hounding me ever since I started updating my website to do Tradeskills - my most recent efforts have been fulfilling these...

Oct 27, 2020
  47. Ezra liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

As opposed to making my own spreadsheet, having a binder, and keeping track that way? I feel achievements ENHANCE the spirit of the game,...

Oct 27, 2020
  48. Ezra replied to the thread Ladder to the Top of the Temple of Terror in East Cabilis.

I found the problem--I was encumbered. :oops:

Oct 25, 2020
  49. Ezra liked Bullsnooze's post in the thread DPG - 6 months in classic + kunark is too much.

The TLP experience doesn't focus mainly on unlock schedule. I'm 100% for keeping the expansion unlock schedule as it is, because I...

Oct 21, 2020
  50. Ezra replied to the thread New player, discouraged.

I've played on Aradune for over a month now, and never have trouble getting groups--sometimes even when I'm not looking for one....

Oct 21, 2020
  51. Ezra has a new avatar.

Oct 21, 2020
  52. Ezra liked CellRx's post in the thread DPG - 6 months in classic + kunark is too much.

Are y'all ever happy? lol. You're talking about two months of difference. Make an alt, help a friend, read a book. My lord. Every time...

Oct 21, 2020
  53. Ezra liked Lisard's post in the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

I think we need an expansion where no invis works and its all under water. CoTH / Ports disabled, also turn mobs into PC's so 90% of all...

Oct 18, 2020
  54. Ezra liked Lejaun's post in the thread Bring back the *REAL* GM events.

Everquest used to have some great events. These events often stood as part of the storyline and a way to introduce the next expansion....

Oct 17, 2020
  55. Ezra liked code-zero's post in the thread The real casual Server.

If you want to be casual play on live and FV is a great recommendation though you should make characters on several servers and give them a...

Oct 17, 2020
  56. Ezra liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread DPG - 6 months in classic + kunark is too much.

Classic and Kunark especially have many drops that people sell for Krono, Those who level up the first week often fund their live server...

Oct 14, 2020
  57. Ezra liked Lejaun's post in the thread DPG - 6 months in classic + kunark is too much.

I don't mind it being six months. It gives everyone plenty of time to develop their character, test out different ones to see what they...

Oct 14, 2020
  58. Ezra replied to the thread To stop bots hogging spawns...

Giving drops to alts drives the problem. The high-level players camping spawns want to twink their alts. Then they devour whole camps...

Oct 14, 2020
  59. Ezra has a new avatar.

Oct 13, 2020
  60. Ezra has a new avatar.

Oct 12, 2020
  61. Ezra replied to the thread Is Aradune worth playing on?.

I've played on Aradune for the past month, and I've encountered many nice players. I've yet to have a problem getting a group, and today I...

Oct 12, 2020
  62. Ezra liked Wazzat's post in the thread Is Aradune worth playing on?.

Yes play Aradune! The primary benefit has already been stated.. you will largely be behind the XP curve so most camps will be open. I found...

Oct 12, 2020
  63. Ezra replied to the thread DPG - 6 months in classic + kunark is too much.

The current schedule gives players who didn't start the server on day one (like myself) a chance to catch up and prepare for the other...

Oct 12, 2020
  64. Ezra liked a_librarian's post in the thread DPG - 6 months in classic + kunark is too much.

The 3 month expansion lock is pretty well tuned to putting the newest server in PoP when they launch the next round of servers. This is a...

Oct 12, 2020
  65. Ezra liked Bullsnooze's post in the thread DPG - 6 months in classic + kunark is too much.

I disagree and I'd love to know where you've derived the basis of your attrition theory? Many folks in my guild are taking breaks...

Oct 12, 2020
  66. Ezra liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Hands Off Policy - DPG.

Sad sad sad.... wish they would penalize or remove the items from the "scammers". This has been posted about since I returned to EQ for...

Oct 12, 2020
  67. Ezra liked Tatanka's post in the thread Ladder to the Top of the Temple of Terror in East Cabilis.

My one HUGE pet peeve with ladders is that you can't use them at all if you have lev on. I'm a high level druid with...

Oct 11, 2020
  68. Ezra has a new avatar.

Oct 11, 2020
  69. Ezra posted a new thread.

Ladder to the Top of the Temple of Terror in East Cabilis

How do you jump from the final ladder to the opposing edge to reach the top? I can't find a way to make him jump from the ladder. I find...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Oct 11, 2020
  70. Ezra posted a new thread.

Playing EQ from Japan

Does Everquest offer service in Japan? I might be in Japan some time next year, and I'm curious whether or not I'll be able to play from...

Forum: Player Support

Oct 7, 2020
  71. Ezra has a new avatar.

Oct 7, 2020
  72. Ezra liked That0neguy's post in the thread Could we get more parcel npcs in kunark and velious?.

Most of the parcel's you speak of are not supposed to be there. The ones in NRo and such are all at the LDON camps. So if anything they...

Oct 5, 2020
  73. Ezra has a new avatar.

Oct 5, 2020
  74. Ezra replied to the thread Researched Spells--Buying versus Crafting.

I see. Thank you.

Oct 2, 2020
  75. Ezra liked Captain Video's post in the thread Researched Spells--Buying versus Crafting.

If you want to see the TS "endgame", do a search for the Artisan's Prize quest. You'll need to be on a Live server or a close-to-Live...

Oct 2, 2020
  76. Ezra replied to the thread Researched Spells--Buying versus Crafting.

OK, my take away is that overall, I'd be better off buying the spells. I'm not sure how important the trophies are though that Captain...

Oct 2, 2020
  77. Ezra posted a new thread.

Researched Spells--Buying versus Crafting

Looking for advice--as a new player on a TLP server, should I buy my researched spells or start grinding the research skill and wait to...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Oct 2, 2020
  78. Ezra has a new avatar.

Oct 1, 2020
  79. Ezra liked Skuz's post in the thread abject failure as a company.

Extreme exaggeration is not a good form of self expression, it undermines the sincerity of your words to such a degree that nobody can...

Sep 27, 2020
  80. Ezra replied to the thread Is Aradune worth playing on?.

I play Aradune, and I'm on the west coast. After 11 PM, four people are in Unrest--the same in S Ro. I went to Crushbone last week around...

Sep 25, 2020
  81. Ezra liked Galleyan's post in the thread Get rid of "Advanced loot"...

It is easily one of the best things they've added to the game in YEARS...

Sep 25, 2020
  82. Ezra liked ZeeK's post in the thread Get rid of "Advanced loot"...

You can just turn it off and loot manually but it's really not bad once you get used to it.

Sep 25, 2020
  83. Ezra replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

I like new Freeport too. I wish they would revamp more of the old zones.

Sep 25, 2020
  84. Ezra liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

New Freeport is infinitely better than the old one.

Sep 25, 2020
  85. Ezra has a new avatar.

Sep 25, 2020
  86. Ezra has a new avatar.

Jul 23, 2020