ezoz's Recent Activity

1. ezoz replied to the thread Character logs into game in other zone.

is it your own guild. Like no one else in it? bc then the GH instance is inactive untill u log back in. when u log in it kicks your first...

Dec 8, 2023
  2. ezoz replied to the thread Laurion's Song - Artwork is AMAZING!.

It really does look so good

Dec 8, 2023
  3. ezoz liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Laurion's Song - Artwork is AMAZING!.

It is. It looks beautiful. Lots of character and little details. Outstanding work, art team!

Dec 8, 2023
  4. ezoz liked fransisco's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Or you know, you can play the new expansion and actually get gear. Terrible that you might have to go out and get some group gear. Do...

Dec 7, 2023
  5. ezoz liked fransisco's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Because those raid drops which are actually easier to get than many group drops are supposed to be better! Just show up and do your 1...

Dec 7, 2023
  6. ezoz liked Fenthen's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

mage, bard, wizard x4 !

Dec 7, 2023
  7. ezoz replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Soooo im thinking, pallly, bard, Wizzard x4 ??

Dec 7, 2023
  8. ezoz replied to the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Wait did wizzzzards get a good dps increase? i wld like to dust off ol fizban

Dec 6, 2023
  9. ezoz liked Micker99's post in the thread Laurion's Song impression/comments.

Just listing some things that I like and dislike about the new expansion. I REALLY like how easy it is to get to and that every zone is...

Dec 6, 2023
  10. ezoz liked uberkingkong's post in the thread 1 thing i like about 30th expansion.

When you do a quest. Not a mission, a quest. The mobs drop what you need for the quest, quest items. When you're not doing the quest, no...

Dec 6, 2023
  11. ezoz replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

melee dps needed it for sure. Also will now make open raids of older content easier. which is good bc the raid armor is still better.

Dec 6, 2023
  12. ezoz replied to the thread Shadow Knight Guide for Level 125 / Laurion's Song.

tuco you said, scroll through multiple mobs and throw a dot and bond on the mobs. is the dot part just for dps? or does the bond need the...

Dec 5, 2023
  13. ezoz replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Im excited for all the new zones. Personally i really liked all the revamp zones in the last 6 expansions it tickled my nostalgia ( now if...

Dec 5, 2023
  14. ezoz replied to the thread Magician Of many not procing CH.

o man, Face Palm. thanks for the answer though

Dec 3, 2023
  15. ezoz posted a new thread.

Magician Of many not procing CH

i was optimizing my new mage in GH and i was using the newest. of many spell, and it wld not use the chromatic haze buff from my chanter.I...

Forum: Casters

Dec 3, 2023