Ewaz of_E'ci's Recent Activity

1. Ewaz of_E'ci liked Endacer's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

I seriously don't understand. People have been calling and crying for cheaters to have action taken against them. Instead of getting rid of...

Dec 18, 2023
  2. Ewaz of_E'ci liked dentalplan's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

The thing that's frustrating about this for players, just in case any daybreak employees are reading this, is that a quest like this gets...

Dec 18, 2023
  3. Ewaz of_E'ci liked Sansas's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

Seeing that these were posted on Daybreak's Forums one would think that these were legit alternate ways to exp.

Dec 18, 2023
  4. Ewaz of_E'ci liked Sansas's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

So, this "exploit" is just now being fixed? Daybreak has known about it at least since 2015....

Dec 18, 2023
  5. Ewaz of_E'ci liked AethDW's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

None of the scenarios here are really great for the company, as it's some combination of: 1. Randomly calling out players as "exploiting"...

Dec 18, 2023
  6. Ewaz of_E'ci liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

Arguing the exploit hasn't been around forever, but only 6 years is some weird hill to die on. Don't punish the players for your own...

Dec 18, 2023
  7. Ewaz of_E'ci liked Magician9001's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

The correct order Bone chips was botting and 3rd party turn in. Red wine used to be better on TLP when stacks were only 20. It took...

Dec 18, 2023
  8. Ewaz of_E'ci liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

Beimeith, other than this conversation, I respect you as a person. But we just will not agree on this point. Six years is absolutely...

Dec 18, 2023
  9. Ewaz of_E'ci replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

Took break after the other issues happened, was hoping they would have finally fixed the legacy issue on the current TLP... instead i find...

Dec 18, 2023
  10. Ewaz of_E'ci replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Although I dont agree with the decision, i understand the complications a roll back would cause so i can at least understand that one....

Nov 30, 2023
  11. Ewaz of_E'ci liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

The economy was actually a fairly engaging and lively part of EQ's lifecycle in the earlier eras, with Luclin being near the peak with...

Nov 22, 2023
  12. Ewaz of_E'ci replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

You have a point, i was thinking earlier, if they don't try to fix this then at least players and guilds will probably never need to worry...

Nov 22, 2023
  13. Ewaz of_E'ci liked Imdead's post in the thread New TLP Server Announcement.

Apparently they're now experimenting with a server where plat doesn't mean anything.

Nov 22, 2023
  14. Ewaz of_E'ci replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

While im not in agreement on what's more unfair here, those are mostly valid points. Another thing no rollback means is that anyone...

Nov 22, 2023
  15. Ewaz of_E'ci liked Xerzist's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback? I don't think that is wise. Now you have people with 5 million + plat on Luclin for Oakwynd...

Nov 22, 2023
  16. Ewaz of_E'ci replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I don't know why everyone is so upset. Unless I missed something I've seen no official acknowledgment of any kind of dupe or economy issues...

Nov 22, 2023
  17. Ewaz of_E'ci replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

canceling all our non essential box subscriptions until a fix date can be set is a reasonable solution. just focus on you main's stuff...

Nov 17, 2023
  18. Ewaz of_E'ci replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

It's been confirm broken since launch of luclin. Oakwynd is not a priority apparently. Not even sure they look at this forum.

Nov 15, 2023