Eviara's Recent Activity

1. Eviara liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Cannot zone into Dreadspire Keep.

Here is a short cut. Only available during Anniversary. Go to the gingerbread man in pok outside the big bank. Say "lend a matchmaking...

Apr 5, 2024
  2. Eviara liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

This seems to happen every couple years with the latest viral DoT in a raid. Maybe it's time to code a "dispel on zoning" component into...

Apr 3, 2024
  3. Eviara liked Svann2's post in the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

Oh no you gotta get a screenshot posted. The gods demand it....

Apr 3, 2024
  4. Eviara liked Accipiter's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

[IMG]

Mar 22, 2024
  5. Eviara liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If this patch looks good can we expect an out of cycle patch for live? The NPC spawn lag has been a major annoyance for months and any...

Mar 22, 2024
  6. Eviara liked Angeliana's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

[IMG] Come join in the celebration and receive some gifts. It has been twenty-five years of quests completed, achievements earned,...

Mar 16, 2024
  7. Eviara liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Internal good news to share: Typical NPC spawn performance has been improved by about 10x and its contribution to per-frame spikes has been...

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Eviara liked error's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

At the very least there are a few outliers that should be looked at. For example, Goblin Dojo from DoN is required for the DoN progression...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. Eviara liked Rulen's post in the thread Lure of the Siren's Song Bard AA.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Mar 12 21:34:01 2024 Character: Level 125 Bard (Main) Zone: Timorous Falls Location: -285.47,...

Mar 14, 2024
  10. Eviara liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I wanted to explain this change in a bit more detail than is available with a one-line patch note. tl;dr This change will result in the...

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Eviara replied to the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

Radiant Cure is a minute recast, so double casts isn't really feasible when there's a DoT shredding your group or the curse is cast more...

Mar 5, 2024
  12. Eviara replied to the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

So, any update on this? Got a lot of likes on the main post, it's been in "QA in Progress" status for a looong time, and this post is...

Mar 4, 2024
  13. Eviara liked Forbick's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Same issue here, also Everquest is now using 11 percent of my CPU when before it was like 2 to 4%. The memory usage and power usage have...

Jan 17, 2024
  14. Eviara liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 17, 2024
  15. Eviara liked jeskola's post in the thread Targeted on merchant... command to "open" them?.

For invisible bazaar traders, you can log out and back in while in front of them and they will appear for about 5 seconds on login.

Dec 28, 2023
  16. Eviara liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

There is also the ever increasing statflation that leads to casual pickup groups becoming harder and harder to realistically go through...

Dec 14, 2023
  17. Eviara liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Dev Request - please remove "No Trade" tag from Focus Mass Runed Spellcaster's Essence.

There is a line of spells for INT casters called Focus X Spellcaster's Essence(crude, modest, runed, etc). The only purpose of these...

Dec 7, 2023
  18. Eviara liked Lawyer's post in the thread Dear Devs: Ragefire to Mangler transfers.

I agree with Syntillate. Just do a straight-up merge. It feels like a shakedown -- pay the fee, or find your old characters on an empty...

Nov 8, 2023
  19. Eviara liked jeskola's post in the thread Dear Devs: Ragefire to Mangler transfers.

Literally no one who plays on the server cares about that anymore and has not for quite some time.

Nov 8, 2023
  20. Eviara replied to the thread Dear Devs: Ragefire to Mangler transfers.

I also agree. It feels real bad watching the server dwindle with no recourse but to pony up a lot of dough to uproot all the characters we...

Nov 8, 2023
  21. Eviara liked Syntillate's post in the thread Dear Devs: Ragefire to Mangler transfers.

Please! Let's call this what it is, an effort to kill Ragefire. You folks at DP know the server population and status perfectly well....

Nov 8, 2023
  22. Eviara liked Angeliana's post in the thread The Champion’s Festival has arrived!.

[IMG] Celebrate with us! Read on to find out more. What is the Champion’s Festival? It is EverQuest’s way to celebrate EverQuest II’s...

Nov 3, 2023