Eviara's Recent Activity

1. Eviara liked Winnowyl's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

For years now, we've had the Greater Mass Enchant spells for the 5 basic metals (silver, gold, electrum, platinum, and velium) - can we...

Sep 26, 2020 at 6:36 AM
  2. Eviara liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

The issue we had is: Events run by the event system set ALL of the bonuses when they make changes. So If it's giving EXP bonus, it sets...

Sep 9, 2020
  3. Eviara liked Lovecrafts's post in the thread Aradune Adventures: The Hunt for the Goblin Gazughi Ring.

The hunt for the Goblin Gazughi Ring has been a mini-game for me regardless of which server that I play on. I always use low level...

Sep 8, 2020
  4. Eviara replied to the thread Live box trio - SK/Shaman/?.

I tend to focus on my tank and flit to the other two characters to hit hotkeys or specific spells as needed, which isn't the most practical...

Aug 26, 2020
  5. Eviara replied to the thread Live box trio - SK/Shaman/?.

I would definitely suggest bard to round out the trio. I've been playing druid/sk/bard on Ragefire and I adore it. It covers so much...

Aug 26, 2020
  6. Eviara liked Duality's post in the thread Removing all access days left from inventory.

Ok.... So apparently it already is available on the launcher. Just click My allaccess.. =( Not sure how long that's been there, but...

Jul 30, 2020
  7. Eviara liked Prathun's post in the thread Confirmed H. Heritage turn in NPC seems missing on Ragefire.

I was probably right in '17. For the purposes of looking into this report, I checked the Hardcore Heritage Phase 1 event requirement...

Jun 15, 2020
  8. Eviara replied to the thread Confirmed H. Heritage turn in NPC seems missing on Ragefire.

Are Unrest and LGuk supposed to be in SoD or SoF? In a post from '17, Prathun said they were tied to SoD, but here he says all 4 should be...

Jun 6, 2020
  9. Eviara liked Time Burn's post in the thread Confirmed H. Heritage turn in NPC seems missing on Ragefire.

Thach Jerden (the hand-in npc for the "Thach Jerden's Glowing Armor" Hardcore heritage quest), does not exist in PoK on Ragefire.

Jun 4, 2020
  10. Eviara liked SleezerGeezer's post in the thread Can we get Classic quests back?.

I just want the money for spells, so I'll still turn in the belts.

May 21, 2020
  11. Eviara liked Sturn's post in the thread Can we get Classic quests back?.

Belts are still worthwhile if you are leveling in CB. Just not worthwhile for PLing a new character.

May 21, 2020
  12. Eviara liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

I've necro'd about 10, I've named all of them I can't lose them.

May 21, 2020
  13. Eviara liked Nadisia's post in the thread Easiest Class to play in EQ?.

Hey you, don't call me Grandma ... yet. My older one is just 6years old. But ... I started as a druid , back in 2K ... damned, it was...

May 20, 2020
  14. Eviara liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM.

Current server downtime has been extended 6 hours to 10 PM PDT. We wanted to provide some additional background for this extension and...

May 20, 2020
  15. Eviara liked Korthos's post in the thread Ragefire - Fabled Cazic Thule.

I've spoken with several guilds and raid groups on the Ragefire server about their experiences running Fabled Plane of Loot Pinata. Er,...

Apr 19, 2020
  16. Eviara liked binamur's post in the thread fabled coirnav despawns to regular coirnav.

After killing 3 waves fabled coirnav becomes active then de-spawns into regular coirnav upon engage.

Apr 19, 2020
  17. Eviara liked Gesiah's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bloodmoon Raid #3: Ralkor's Crystals Not Activating.

We start the event, kill the channelers / spectral forces and the script for the Ralkor event does not progress beyond that point. Ralkor...

Apr 18, 2020
  18. Eviara liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally TLP and mount buffs.

Yeah. I made a mistake. I looked at when the mounts came into the game, NOT when we later decided to make them available in the...

Apr 18, 2020
  19. Eviara liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

I believe this was an error made when the spell line was originally created that has just propagated for the last 8 or so expansions....

Apr 16, 2020
  20. Eviara liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

We believe the underlying cause for this bug has been fixed internally. In the meantime, we've manually forced Fabled to activate across...

Apr 13, 2020
  21. Eviara liked Fred_Bear's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

Good morning everyone. Ragefire group nameds in PoP are bugged. We were able to do Raid Events and get them spawned as fabled in Earth,...

Apr 12, 2020