Everdork99's Recent Activity

1. Everdork99 replied to the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

Job Done. Another Happy Customer.

Apr 15, 2024
  2. Everdork99 replied to the thread Returning Player Looking For Advice.

We all are coming back for One Last TLP! Again lol! We Return We return! The Krono's are coming! The Krono's are coming! Sounds the...

Apr 15, 2024
  3. Everdork99 posted a new thread.

Question on Boxing gameplay.

What is the minimum box needed to do most things if you can't find a group? I'm not talking about raiding unless that raiding is necessary...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Apr 13, 2024
  4. Everdork99 replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Add no unlocks and I'm with you.

Apr 5, 2024
  5. Everdork99 replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Honestly, I'm sorry your disappointed. I see your point even if I don't agree. I know it sucks to be looking forward to a EQ TLP and...

Apr 4, 2024
  6. Everdork99 replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I can see folks who never came back for a TLP being disappointed. Starting in classic sounds like a blast and just what we all wanted!...

Apr 4, 2024
  7. Everdork99 replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

I'm shocked at the low low amounts on some of my oldest characters. It's still well over 100 days but not one is in the years played. I...

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Everdork99 replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

Have not played in years but I think I had years in days played. What can I say...I played a LOT for a long time. Hmm logging in to...

Apr 4, 2024
  9. Everdork99 replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

I think they should think about releasing the server to free players in some form. I realize they want the subs for money but.....I think...

Feb 28, 2024
  10. Everdork99 replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

Any tlp rule set that has the Wizard starting not neck deep in the suckage and then disappearing under the mucky suckage sea never to...

Feb 17, 2024