eqgamer's Recent Activity

1. eqgamer replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

Whoever gave the green light on this mission deserves a promotion. An easy mission with awesome augs? I'm all in.

Mar 20, 2024
  2. eqgamer replied to the thread Today is the day!.

All of the new wep orns, metamorphs, mounts and illusions look great (especially w/ particles up).

Feb 29, 2024
  3. eqgamer replied to the thread Today is the day!.

the Blade Orns do NOT cycle but they do fit into ANY wep.

Feb 29, 2024
  4. eqgamer replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Answered my own question...the Blade Orns do NOT cycle BUT they do fit into ANY wep.

Feb 29, 2024
  5. eqgamer liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I 5 box, all are gold. I've never played FTP. While I can afford it, I do not want to pay double the amount on 5 accounts.

Feb 29, 2024
  6. eqgamer replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Can you cycle through the weps and includes shields?

Feb 29, 2024
  7. eqgamer liked Angeliana's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG] Fippy Fest ticket sales are LIVE! We know many of you have been waiting somewhat patiently for the Fippy Fest tickets to go up for...

Feb 29, 2024
  8. eqgamer liked Fintank's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Are the Sword ornaments just straight up swords or is it a convertible myriad of ornaments like we've been getting for a while? If those...

Feb 29, 2024
  9. eqgamer replied to the thread Today is the day!.

How long will these (editions) be available for purchase? ...and here I thought I was up some $$$ this pay period :p

Feb 29, 2024
  10. eqgamer replied to the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Impressive /bow

Jan 20, 2024
  11. eqgamer liked Angeliana's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

[IMG] Surprise! One more Producer’s Letter for 2023! As the last remnants of 2023 float by like a long-forgotten song on a breeze, I...

Dec 12, 2023
  12. eqgamer replied to the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

The Metamorph Orc will pair well w/ Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise. And Long Live EQ.

Dec 12, 2023
  13. eqgamer liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I'm actually impressed at how much of the persona functionality they have gotten working. Anyone in software development can imagine how...

Dec 2, 2023
  14. eqgamer liked GrandOpener's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Only switching in non-combat zones is disappointing, but personally I did expect that. Daybreak wants it to provide options for truly...

Dec 2, 2023
  15. eqgamer liked Cuzon's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

This is really, really disappointing. How is it that JChan swears they will do better about listening to input from the community, but...

Dec 2, 2023
  16. eqgamer liked Damap's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I remember when this game used to be hard and the thought of grinding levels used to excite people.

Dec 2, 2023
  17. eqgamer liked Tegamdar's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Dead on arrival. You killed the interest/excitement by locking it to fast camp or starting zones.

Dec 2, 2023
  18. eqgamer replied to the thread Extra-Life Incentives for 2023.

hey lady :--) did - nada. It's ok. Working w/ extra-life and hopefully Angeliana

Nov 15, 2023
  19. eqgamer liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Extra-Life Incentives for 2023.

Check your spam also. Mine went to my email just fine but Tvars was in his spam folder.

Nov 15, 2023
  20. eqgamer replied to the thread Extra-Life Incentives for 2023.

This is, of course, IS wonderful news BUT...I've yet to receive my keys for my 2x 250.00 fund raising accounts, both of which took...

Nov 15, 2023