eqgamer's Recent Activity

1. eqgamer replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The buff slots add is great, ty for doing that. Even for we non-raiding type it is going to be very helpful. For my sk especially.

Jun 12, 2024
  2. eqgamer replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonuses and more!.

The sound of freedom! :-)

Jun 12, 2024
  3. eqgamer liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Memorial Day Bonuses and more!.

Thank you for your service..... of flying constant practice runs around my area with your C-130s, C-17s, KC-10s and even Ospreys! It...

Jun 12, 2024
  4. eqgamer replied to the thread Memorial Day Bonuses and more!.

Thank you for showing support to those who gave all! Retired Air Force guy here (21 years, 21 days) and will never forget the countless...

May 24, 2024
  5. eqgamer replied to the thread Introducing the Guktan Heritage Crate.

The Suit of Moic's Guktan plate looks great in game - nice work! Now to snag Fogug's plate....

May 15, 2024
  6. eqgamer replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

Whoever gave the green light on this mission deserves a promotion. An easy mission with awesome augs? I'm all in.

Mar 20, 2024
  7. eqgamer replied to the thread Today is the day!.

All of the new wep orns, metamorphs, mounts and illusions look great (especially w/ particles up).

Feb 29, 2024
  8. eqgamer replied to the thread Today is the day!.

the Blade Orns do NOT cycle but they do fit into ANY wep.

Feb 29, 2024
  9. eqgamer replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Answered my own question...the Blade Orns do NOT cycle BUT they do fit into ANY wep.

Feb 29, 2024
  10. eqgamer liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I 5 box, all are gold. I've never played FTP. While I can afford it, I do not want to pay double the amount on 5 accounts.

Feb 29, 2024
  11. eqgamer replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Can you cycle through the weps and includes shields?

Feb 29, 2024
  12. eqgamer liked Angeliana's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG] Fippy Fest ticket sales are LIVE! We know many of you have been waiting somewhat patiently for the Fippy Fest tickets to go up for...

Feb 29, 2024
  13. eqgamer liked Findictive's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Are the Sword ornaments just straight up swords or is it a convertible myriad of ornaments like we've been getting for a while? If those...

Feb 29, 2024
  14. eqgamer replied to the thread Today is the day!.

How long will these (editions) be available for purchase? ...and here I thought I was up some $$$ this pay period :p

Feb 29, 2024
  15. eqgamer replied to the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Impressive /bow

Jan 20, 2024