eq4kyle's Recent Activity

1. eq4kyle liked Elyssanda's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

For goodness sake there are other expansions out there if you MUST remake. Luclin? Take us back to the moon, or take us to the OTHER moon....

Feb 28, 2021
  2. eq4kyle liked Symbius's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Something new. It's time to explore the moon Drinal.

Feb 28, 2021
  3. eq4kyle liked Qbert's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I'd like the story of Rodcet Nife's u.f.o. fleshed out. There were some almost-references to him/his story in both TBM and CotF, but...

Feb 28, 2021
  4. eq4kyle liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Fix the lag. I think bane weapons would be a good change of pace. I always thought it was one of the interesting things about raiding in...

Feb 28, 2021
  5. eq4kyle liked Sancus's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Discord, especially the stuff from Omens of War. My favorite zones were Anguish, Wall of Slaughter, Muramite Proving Grounds, Riftseekers...

Feb 28, 2021
  6. eq4kyle liked Svann2's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Luclin (the moon not the god)

Feb 28, 2021
  7. eq4kyle liked Zvenn's post in the thread What is going on?.

agree to disagree...with as easy as the raids have been the last 2 expansions now the race really isnt a race about skill or...

Jan 9, 2021