Endorek's Recent Activity

1. Endorek liked Dre.'s post in the thread remake zones like veksar.

Veksar is a great contender for this. I'd also love to see a HH Hole complete with million-point DT on Yael if you jump in without swimming.

Jun 13, 2022
  2. Endorek liked Szilent's post in the thread Raid Warrior gear upgrade.

sounds like a personal issue you should take up with your counsellor

May 27, 2022
  3. Endorek liked Szilent's post in the thread Raid Warrior gear upgrade.

I gotchu boo. Tanking in a tank group with a shield on, warriors in my guild are typically 200-250k dps. In a tank group dual wielding,...

May 27, 2022
  4. Endorek liked Too Many Praxes's post in the thread Raid Warrior gear upgrade.

to answer the question rather than engage in the stupid p2aa shield trolling, here is my suggestion for a purchase order from the...

May 27, 2022
  5. Endorek liked Gorgasm's post in the thread Raid Warrior gear upgrade.

This is the only part that matters. If your tanks aren't dying, then increasing defensiveness at the cost of DPS is a net loss to the...

May 27, 2022
  6. Endorek liked Gorgasm's post in the thread Raid Warrior gear upgrade.

If you're not tanking with your 2hander on you're not really living anyways.

May 27, 2022
  7. Endorek liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raid Warrior gear upgrade.

I swear to god, if you're using a shield outside of like... tanking CTG stonegrabbers away from the raid......

May 27, 2022
  8. Endorek liked Elvenphox's post in the thread For Those Who've Encountered Suspensions.

Trying extra hard for another derail and lock, huh? Right from the beginning?

May 2, 2022
  9. Endorek liked Omegga's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid Chest Unlootable.

In the Eastern Wastes 1 Raid (Griklor the Restless) the chest was unlootable. Everyone, including the raid leader got the message that they...

Apr 29, 2022
  10. Endorek liked MacDubh's post in the thread Ban players from this "The Veterans' Lounge" ...

If you enjoy self righteous keyboard warriors who will argue with anything and dip in to the thesaurus for every post this is the forum for...

Apr 18, 2022
  11. Endorek liked MacDubh's post in the thread Ban players from this "The Veterans' Lounge" ...

Yes, we should keep these forums clear of anyone with an opinion that doesn't line up with the vocal 10 or so who regularly post here.

Apr 18, 2022
  12. Endorek liked tanith's post in the thread Ban players from this "The Veterans' Lounge" ...

some folk would find someone to argue with in an empty room.....

Apr 18, 2022
  13. Endorek liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Perhaps it is time for a Truebox Live server.

... what does that have to do with my proposition? Why immediately jump into attack mode? And what even gave you the impression that I...

Apr 10, 2022
  14. Endorek liked Elemental's post in the thread Botting as handled by MUDs.

This dude is stupid should really get a reality check. GM's will show up within a minute of reporting an AFK botter and suspend them,...

Apr 10, 2022
  15. Endorek liked ProForumWarrior's post in the thread Botting as handled by MUDs.

You seem to be the one spamming every post

Apr 10, 2022
  16. Endorek liked Genjo's post in the thread Botting as handled by MUDs.

your not the enforcer of rules..... your just another guy paying 15.99 like the rest of us... find another placxe to troll

Apr 10, 2022
  17. Endorek liked Genjo's post in the thread Botting as handled by MUDs.

When did Benito get elected offical forum monitor. Bentio you may not like he started a new post, but you can skip it as well. Stop...

Apr 10, 2022
  18. Endorek liked Zarkdon's post in the thread Farmers wanted!.

Now that we have eliminated a significant portion of those naughty bot farmers we have plenty of openings for you glorious not bot farmers...

Apr 8, 2022
  19. Endorek replied to the thread Forum rules for 3rd party software discussion?.

You are toxic, boxing or not, your holier than thou attitudes on these forums make it clear that I would pretty much never want to...

Apr 8, 2022