Endorek's Recent Activity

1. Endorek replied to the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

Bard songs on the friendlies will transfer agro to your group, so make sure to kill the songs before they run off.

Jan 29, 2024
  2. Endorek liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

I box 4 mages and an enchanter. Boxing renewed my enthusiasm for EQ. I play continuously all year long now. I haven't done that since the...

Jan 29, 2024
  3. Endorek liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Classic EQ player post with instant gratification. You took a post asking for 1 item split among 54 people to everyone gets one.

Jan 27, 2024
  4. Endorek liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Nobody cares about it though, FYAD just explained it.

Jan 27, 2024
  5. Endorek liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Now imagine that it's the year 3024. gee, that was pointless.

Jan 27, 2024
  6. Endorek replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

I run two teams of six, rarely at the same time, usually I just switch between them whichever mood I'm in. War, bst, rng, clr, brd, zerker...

Jan 26, 2024
  7. Endorek replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

This whole concept just doesn't make sense to me, and I'm beyond frustrated at the quality and quantity of content in the new expansion...

Nov 29, 2023
  8. Endorek replied to the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

I think you're missing the point of new content. They give xp bonuses to catch up, they don't give them so you can rip through the new...

Nov 29, 2023