enclee's Recent Activity

1. enclee liked Kahna04's post in the thread Rizlona dead already?.

People keep claiming Aradune is super toxic, but I have run into literally zero toxicity in my time on Aradune. Even the small...

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:51 AM
  2. enclee replied to the thread DPG Fix the Spell Bar.

How can I go through my day knowing I'm living a lie? I could tolerate 14 or 15. If I dared to dream like those at SpaceX, then I would...

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:42 AM
  3. enclee posted a new thread.

DPG Fix the Spell Bar

It's time just add the next AA to make it 14 total. I can't do anything symmetrical with 13, and it's bothering. Sometimes, I can't sleep...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 30, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  4. enclee replied to the thread How are people this bad after 20 years?.

Some people have played in years, some people are playing a new class, some people are used to other games, and some people are bad. Enjoy...

May 29, 2020 at 11:21 AM
  5. enclee replied to the thread Overseer Request: Sort Agents by % Effectiveness.

That's great, but making the UI more user-friendly to aid in quicker judgements and less cumbersome clicking. You only get around...

May 29, 2020 at 9:47 AM
  6. enclee replied to the thread Overseer Request: Sort Agents by % Effectiveness.

This is how these games are designed in mobile. They show it on their UI, which agents have the highest success rate. This isn’t...

May 29, 2020 at 8:23 AM
  7. enclee replied to the thread Nothing in shared banks.

Ran out of edit time in my post above. The main issue is that spotlights a vacant leadership role with this issue. Does anyone know...

May 27, 2020 at 1:30 AM
  8. enclee replied to the thread Nothing in shared banks.

Thank you! It is an absolutely stupid request. Albeit, the security breach was under different management there is information out...

May 27, 2020 at 12:20 AM
  9. enclee liked Minpire's post in the thread Well? Are you guys ready for some new TLP action??.

Most likely, but maybe! with the server merges that happened, a tiny bit more bandwith is ready for use , but after the past 4...

May 26, 2020
  10. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

No, the effect is not going to be noticed. When, they redid the mob resists and spell stuff it effectively made charisma pointless....

May 26, 2020
  11. enclee liked Vumad's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Buff bots? Absolute non-sense. Take your negativity elsewhere. Buff bot output would be absolutely negligible to a haste/C unity....

May 26, 2020
  12. enclee replied to the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

100% Overseer is still in beta, but they’re taking people’s money for it. Overseer is trash, remove all the cash options until you...

May 26, 2020
  13. enclee liked Bobokin's post in the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

Completing only 12h quests and turning them in promptly should result in never having a 10/10 to worry about, but guess what? Yep, 10/10...

May 26, 2020
  14. enclee replied to the thread Nothing in shared banks.

This seems like a good thread for anyone attempting to hack any accounts.

May 26, 2020
  15. enclee replied to the thread on rizlona how many people will 6 box or more and what classes?.

I don’t think there’s anything stopping them from splitting up their group either.

May 26, 2020
  16. enclee replied to the thread Well? Are you guys ready for some new TLP action??.

100% the servers crash and the login server.

May 26, 2020
  17. enclee liked Scornfire's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

This is so unwittingly funny it hurts

May 26, 2020
  18. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

He needs to stack his Charisma.

May 26, 2020
  19. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

It’ll never get fixed. They broke it like a decade ago, when they gave Rangers their version of the punt spell.

May 26, 2020
  20. enclee liked Tucoh's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Parse it and get back to us. Should be very easy to prove.

May 26, 2020
  21. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Use a mez that doesn’t have a blur component, different tools for different jobs.

May 26, 2020
  22. enclee replied to the thread TLP Revenue.

I think the most Everquest part about the Freeport upgrade was that they didn’t create a copy of the old zone or archive it. Isn’t that...

May 26, 2020
  23. enclee liked Tucoh's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

Wednesday is going to be brutal. (aradune/rizlona TLP release)

May 26, 2020
  24. enclee replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Earring of Rallos Zek, it combines all the things I hate tradeskills, collections, and hunter.

May 26, 2020
  25. enclee replied to the thread get new blood in eq.

Yeah, they don't have any incentive to put any investment in this game. Look at what they can do with minimal staff (even less than...

May 25, 2020
  26. enclee replied to the thread More lag Daybreak..

Lag is bad enough that you can spawn and open the chest in the Velks mission, before the task does the 2nd update. Then, you can drop the...

May 25, 2020
  27. enclee liked Metanis's post in the thread More lag Daybreak..

And they're going to launch 2 new servers this week? You have gotten better at MELT DOWN (525)!

May 25, 2020
  28. enclee liked Keenesenses's post in the thread More lag Daybreak..

Bertox server, 3-10 second spell response time during double xp for 2 days. Please investigate lag / latency for our server.

May 25, 2020
  29. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Do any of the real enchanters have any suggestions?

May 25, 2020
  30. enclee liked kizant's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Charisma may have a very tiny effect but it maxes out around 200 like a lot of old stats for random things. Adding more is pointless.

May 24, 2020
  31. enclee liked Lockdown's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Time for blockland for you. I don't need or want to engage someone who doesn't know the mechanics of the game and is consequently working...

May 24, 2020
  32. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Thank Quellious.

May 24, 2020
  33. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Right, even though they changed that over 15 years ago. I don’t got the exact date, but it’s been forever. I don’t know how people...

May 24, 2020
  34. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

No.

May 24, 2020
  35. enclee replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Why?

May 24, 2020
  36. enclee replied to the thread Get rid of keying.

I'd like to see keying be more player friendly. Expansions exist in a shorter timeline. Increase the spawns or make the all keys...

May 23, 2020
  37. enclee liked Glow's post in the thread Get rid of keying.

The key is not at all the minimum what are you high? The VP key was an absolute slog to get, with several ridiculously brutal spawns...

May 23, 2020
  38. enclee replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

I literally have the opposite experience, 3 is easy.

May 23, 2020
  39. enclee liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Attn Dreamweaver: Please ask devs to look at the login queue.

I think they are asking for the Login Queue popup to actually be... a login queue or to at least provide better information about how it...

May 23, 2020
  40. enclee replied to the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Sad day, didn't know him but it's never a good day to lose a community member.

May 23, 2020
  41. enclee liked Skuz's post in the thread Longer expansion times.

You aren't wrong. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartle_taxonomy_of_player_types

May 23, 2020
  42. enclee replied to the thread Longer expansion times.

Your post really connects with the story of EQ. There was the hardcore crowd pushing each expansion and being more vocal to...

May 23, 2020
  43. enclee liked Kittany's post in the thread Longer expansion times.

I think this thread can be summed up by two types of people. Those who want to 'beat the game' and those who want to 'enjoy the game'....

May 23, 2020
  44. enclee liked Glow's post in the thread Get rid of keying.

Having gotten fully keyed on multiple servers, I agree, get rid of keying or jack up the spawns on everything x10. Honestly get rid of it...

May 23, 2020
  45. enclee replied to the thread Lifetime membership all access.

Same issue here.

May 23, 2020
  46. enclee replied to the thread <Failures of Life> PST raid guild looking for all classes!.

Just a note, I see that the OP is Fail(Aradune) but otherwise there's no mention of Aradune or Rizlona.

May 23, 2020
  47. enclee posted a new thread.

Character names

How do you decide yours? Continue a legacy from another server? Pick something that has lore or go for something funny?

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 23, 2020
  48. enclee replied to the thread How is the serverwide market for the Deathfist Pawn illusion?.

Ugh that makes me sad, stuff like this gets locked behind loot crates. Great news for people selling things for real money though.

May 23, 2020
  49. enclee replied to the thread EverQuest through the "Ages".

Great post, if I had to define the the eras it would break down like this: Golden Age - Original, Kunark, Velious Everquest is brand new,...

May 23, 2020
  50. enclee replied to the thread overseer quest changes!.

I’m fine, man. I’m glad you find Overseer enjoyable.

May 22, 2020
  51. enclee replied to the thread overseer quest changes!.

You literally have all the agents. These changes act as an impediment to those that don't have many agents or different types. I...

May 22, 2020
  52. enclee replied to the thread EQ Weekend Exp, I'm Always at work, Working....

I would just give Franklin Teek an experience buff that he casts on people. Give it around a 3-6 hour duration.

May 22, 2020
  53. enclee replied to the thread overseer quest changes!.

I'm not a fan of the common recruitment quests requiring so many agents.

May 22, 2020
  54. enclee replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Well said, Cicelee. Thank you!

May 21, 2020
  55. enclee liked Cicelee's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

It feels to me like raid enchanters are unhappy that they cannot do the things that separate them from everyone else- controlling crowds,...

May 21, 2020
  56. enclee replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

It’s not quite as simple as that, but it’s pretty close. I’d imagine thats about the same for every class though.

May 21, 2020
  57. enclee replied to the thread Why We Need to Cut the Devs Some Slack.

Definitely, cut their team some slack. There are times, when things don’t go well that actually result in a better long-term outcome.

May 21, 2020
  58. enclee replied to the thread Why We Need to Cut the Devs Some Slack.

When, you layout it like that it doesn’t land the way you think it does. Not being able to implement a solid testing environment in...

May 21, 2020
  59. enclee liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

I try to farm likes in all three categories. Also, like this post for my reply to the pointless post pointing out the pointlessness...

May 21, 2020
  60. enclee liked Yinla's post in the thread Easiest Class to play in EQ?.

Well thank you all for all your suggestions, they have been a great help. Grammora was born on AB this afternoon, wood elf beast lord....

May 21, 2020
  61. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's TLP Setup.

How long do you see yourself sticking around?

May 21, 2020
  62. enclee replied to the thread Could the devs let us know if charm is on their radar?.

It's the best drama thread out there right now. I'm guilty of adding views to just watch it for entertainment.

May 21, 2020
  63. enclee replied to the thread How to get TLPs to survive past PoP with a solid population.

The crazy thing about Everquest is how long term is defined. People playing for a year on a game is pretty long term, if you ask me.

May 21, 2020
  64. enclee liked Cadira's post in the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

Yeah man. Gotta teach that woman to catch up on that yard work! Serious note, I feel like these threads are just "like" farms. You got...

May 21, 2020
  65. enclee replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Yea, but you did it worse. There's very few people acting like the way people of past used to act. There's more support for the Ops...

May 21, 2020
  66. enclee liked Tucoh's post in the thread IS Boxer.

Once I resub this fall I'll see what I can get against Griklor but I probably wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than 3million DPS....

May 21, 2020
  67. enclee replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Dude, there's like 3 threads even talking about a patch and only a few people complaining. Get some perspective.

May 21, 2020
  68. enclee replied to the thread Is it safe to log in on merged servers?.

I don’t have any confidence in them, so I’d give them until Tuesday.

May 21, 2020
  69. enclee replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

You have to look at from DPGs perspective, they lost 2 days of marketplace and Krono sales. You toss out something that’s going to...

May 21, 2020
  70. enclee replied to the thread IS Boxer.

So funny.

May 20, 2020
  71. enclee liked Laronk's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

The lady just wanted her medical bills paid, they refused so she had to sue them for what was unreasonably hot coffee. And yeah...

May 20, 2020
  72. enclee liked Vumad's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Watching this video is worth 5 minutes of your day. [media]

May 20, 2020
  73. enclee replied to the thread IS Boxer.

We got like 12 more hours before this thread gets locked.

May 20, 2020
  74. enclee liked Vumad's post in the thread IS Boxer.

Stay on topic and stop making direct personal attacks or the devs are going to lock the thread.

May 20, 2020
  75. enclee liked Odiiusx's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

I was with you initially with this thought (want money for being stupid?)....then I watched a documentary on it. WAY more people should...

May 20, 2020
  76. enclee liked Herodotus's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

The Ford Pinto approach.

May 20, 2020
  77. enclee liked Password1234's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Her clothing needed to be surgically removed from her body. McDonalds knew it was serving coffee 20-30 degrees above the average...

May 20, 2020
  78. enclee liked svann's post in the thread I called it- downtime extended 6 hours.

IIRC the last 24 hour patch ended early.

May 20, 2020
  79. enclee replied to the thread Could the devs let us know if charm is on their radar?.

It’s that completely understandable, but the other classes need buffed to compensate. Otherwise, it’s just going to create a crappy...

May 20, 2020
  80. enclee liked Fredescu's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

The coffee in the lawsuit was dangerously hot and caused third degree burns requiring skin grafts. I think there probably is a point...

May 20, 2020
  81. enclee replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

This is very ignorant statement on that case. It’s something you should really look at before making a dismissive comment. In short,...

May 20, 2020
  82. enclee replied to the thread Could the devs let us know if charm is on their radar?.

Too late man, you already have experienced being powerful. Reducing charm dps isn’t going to erase those feelings, without buffing...

May 20, 2020
  83. enclee replied to the thread Kudos Dreamweaver.

As crazy as it sounds $15/month is pretty pricey relative to the market for subscription based gaming.

May 20, 2020
  84. enclee replied to the thread Easiest Class to play in EQ?.

Mage

May 20, 2020
  85. enclee replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

I didn’t like the last season of Game of Thrones. So, I give ToV a 1/10.

May 20, 2020
  86. enclee replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

It’s reasonable for customers to expect that their subscription time would be frozen, while a service is going through a planned down...

May 20, 2020
  87. enclee liked Tuco's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

I know you're not counting challenger achievements but Don't Trip in TBL is the hardest group content in the game #changemymind.

May 20, 2020
  88. enclee liked Maedhros's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

I don't remember the epics being anything at all like the Rallos Zek earring. I don't remember doing tradeskills to craft my epic, and...

May 20, 2020
  89. enclee liked Genusii's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

As always, a thread about enchanters is now about what classes do what where and how. The OP is wondering why enchanter numbers have...

May 20, 2020
  90. enclee liked Tuco's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Yes. [img]

May 20, 2020
  91. enclee replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

TBL was just PoP. Keying, progression, and locked zones have been done over and over. The novel invention was EQ itself not any of...

May 20, 2020
  92. enclee liked Triconix's post in the thread The "Patch".

Nice catch :)

May 20, 2020
  93. enclee liked Tuco's post in the thread The "Patch".

I know, right? At least Triconix had the decency to write legibly from his high-horse. Iceberg's word vomit isn't even worth cracking...

May 20, 2020
  94. enclee liked Jimmy2times's post in the thread The "Patch".

Good thing mathematics and science is what pays. This is a game not an English paper. I seent it wif my own 2 eyez.

May 20, 2020
  95. enclee liked minimind's post in the thread The "Patch".

I was in college when the first cell phones with text messaging came out. Having to press cheap buttons multiple times to get to a single...

May 20, 2020
  96. enclee replied to the thread The "Patch".

So, so many errors in grammar and sentence structure.

May 20, 2020
  97. enclee replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Nevermind distracted from the general point of my original post.

May 20, 2020
  98. enclee replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Agreed, more people need to leave, it’ll definitely result in more content.

May 20, 2020
  99. enclee liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

So so tired of this often repeated line. The name of the game is just a name.

May 20, 2020
  100. enclee replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Not really a big deal, if EQ went away. It’s more of an issue for DPG than it is for me.

May 20, 2020
  101. enclee liked Skuz's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

I do enjoy progression, at least once. When I get to playing alts I don't necessarily want to repeat that progression path again & again...

May 20, 2020
  102. enclee replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Yes, Szilent I am dumb for wanting to have my core enchanter abilities challenged just like every other class that raids. The parse...

May 19, 2020
  103. enclee replied to the thread IS Boxer.

Read this Discord group chat, 3rd party software is cool just don’t warp and don’t be afk killing.

May 18, 2020
  104. enclee replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

All fair points and enchanters as a class are certainly in demand, we dramatically change the output of a caster group. I agree that it...

May 18, 2020
  105. enclee liked Szilent's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Good enchanters are in demand far exceeding their supply. It is already the case that there's "something in between". Every raid that has...

May 18, 2020
  106. enclee replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Am I supposed to feel bad? Everquest isn’t a priority for me. If, it’s not enjoyable I stop giving it my time.

May 17, 2020
  107. enclee replied to the thread Lady Vox/Lord Nagafen-Live servers.

Tradeskills suck and there’s not a noticeable difference between having whatever their dumb reward is and not having it.

May 17, 2020
  108. enclee replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Well I stopped logging in for raid nights. It’s hard to dedicate a few hours twice a week to something I’m not enjoying. I hope next...

May 17, 2020
  109. enclee liked code-zero's post in the thread Charm is too strong.

The knock on effect of a major nerf to charm would be to even further marginalize rogues etc.. With chanters limited to crowd control then...

May 14, 2020
  110. enclee replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

Would’ve been nice, if there was less emphasis on EQ 3.0 and more on Epic 3.0, it would’ve have a better ROI.

May 14, 2020
  111. enclee replied to the thread Advanced Looting System Item Filter Syntax Generator - New Web Utililty!.

It’s always exciting seeing community projects. Keep it up!

May 12, 2020
  112. enclee replied to the thread Not A Bug Cast spells not causing procs..

Anyone else love it, when Ngreth talks like this?

May 12, 2020
  113. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

There's not, we're mostly EST raid guilds. If they wanted to move over from AB to FV, we'd love to have them!

May 11, 2020
  114. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

Well, that's unfortunate.

May 11, 2020
  115. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

Have you ever tried FV?

May 11, 2020
  116. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

Holy cow, look at that run on sentence! Lol. I'm just telling you from first-hand experience moving from a traditional server to FV...

May 11, 2020
  117. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

The original vision was all about creating a virtual world, where players could explore multiple avenues and fill niches. Some people...

May 11, 2020
  118. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

No, your analogy was bad and ignored larger points of establishing an in game economy and community.

May 11, 2020
  119. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

This is such a childish mindset that you feel the experience of raiding is devalued, because someone that doesn’t raid gets an item....

May 11, 2020
  120. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

You’re analogy doesn’t work. Everyone that’s engaging in the free trade already paid admission to get inside the theme park. Now, some...

May 11, 2020
  121. enclee replied to the thread Third server?.

Terrible post and terrible opinion. Trading loot doesn't devalue it. MMO's are supposed to have economies, where people engage in...

May 11, 2020
  122. enclee liked KbRN's post in the thread Players dont actually want "classic" EQ.

No p99 is not "classic" they got list camp with strange rules on drops. They got weird nerfs on clickies. They got pages and pages of...

May 11, 2020
  123. enclee liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread System knows you as LD, too when charmed and dead..

Already reported and being worked on. Should keep thread on topic.

May 11, 2020
  124. enclee replied to the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

After reading my post again, it doesn’t come off the way I was intending. I’m genuinely curious to compare my casts to someone doing...

May 11, 2020
  125. enclee replied to the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

Post your cast count and group composition. If, you want to talk strat start there but just linking a parse doesn’t do much. I’m...

May 11, 2020
  126. enclee replied to the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

What class?

May 7, 2020
  127. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I already answered your question with a homework assignment for you.

May 4, 2020
  128. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Flip a coin until you get 5 heads and 5 tails, then tell me how many of each you got. It’s how this event works.

May 4, 2020
  129. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I’m probably getting trolled at this point, but for the last time the event takes as long as it does based off of having enough to rolls...

May 4, 2020
  130. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

You did, but you're killing the non-restless so you're not experiencing the negative impact. You were already going to have to kill the...

May 4, 2020
  131. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

You’ve literally experienced this during your attempts.

May 4, 2020
  132. enclee replied to the thread 48 Boxer Vows to come to Zek to fight those that oppose Ascending Dawn.

Red Bull with shots of 5 hour energy, washed down with a Monster.

May 4, 2020
  133. enclee liked Laronk's post in the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

I play on FV and I understand the you can't transfer off thing sucks but people on live servers rightfully so don't want someone who...

May 4, 2020
  134. enclee liked Maedhros's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

This is your very first message on the forums new member? Basically a call to nerf mage pets? Did you know that sometimes tanks die and...

May 4, 2020
  135. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

The bad RNG people are talking about are continuing to roll the mob types that have already reached the limit. I agree though it can...

May 4, 2020
  136. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

It’s possible that it’s more efficient to kill a few non-restless just to keep the momentum of the raid. Rather than running it...

May 4, 2020
  137. enclee liked Axxius's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Bad RNG is when you have too many mobs of one kind and too few of the other kind. Then you end up having to wait for the latter to spawn,...

May 4, 2020
  138. enclee replied to the thread 20 years playing was wishing to return.

Interesting, I've consumed what I've needed but generally store them. It's one of the few items in the game that will actively...

May 4, 2020
  139. enclee liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

So, I think we can mostly summarize this thread as: These changes were done poorly, and at the wrong time, and did nothing to increase the...

May 4, 2020
  140. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Nah, Mearatas mechanics just got my hopes up.

May 4, 2020
  141. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

May 4, 2020
  142. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Yes, Overseer is more interesting than raiding in ToV as an enchanter and I haven't opened the Overseer window in about 3 weeks.

May 4, 2020
  143. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

How do you guys keep running the same content over and over? There's nothing interesting with these events. I'm already in burn out mode.

May 4, 2020
  144. enclee liked yerm's post in the thread Darkpaw: Please stealth nerf charm just before new TLPs launch.

What people really want is for the balance attempts and class viability of modern eq but on their familiar classic to pop tlp platform. If...

May 3, 2020
  145. enclee liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

[img] [img] Not my best work, I needz nap

May 3, 2020
  146. enclee replied to the thread cant login, cant reset pw.

Same issue happened March 7th, the stability of this game is highly questionable.

May 3, 2020
  147. enclee liked Svann2's post in the thread cant login, cant reset pw.

This morning I got an error logging in to my first account. It worked fine last night. Im pretty sure there is a bug going on because it...

May 3, 2020
  148. enclee replied to the thread Login servers down again ??.

I had this issue a couple months ago. I could log-in 2 out of 6 accounts I'm wondering why we keep having to go through the same...

May 3, 2020
  149. enclee replied to the thread what about a server ...........

Ok, so now you just adjust the script to accommodate the delay. Easily avoided. The modern game requires so much spamming of abilities...

May 3, 2020
  150. enclee replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The only way to get this to change is to start creating a post of memes.

May 2, 2020
  151. enclee liked Scornfire's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Back to the first page, I WILL NOT SURRENDEER

May 2, 2020
  152. enclee replied to the thread AMAZING!! The Best "Keeping the customers informed".

Dreamweaver is a dude.

May 2, 2020
  153. enclee liked Beimeith's post in the thread Acct > Acct transfers please!.

What a weird theory. Dropping support for XP/Vista on the client side has absolutely nothing to do with what they are running on...

May 2, 2020
  154. enclee replied to the thread Acct > Acct transfers please!.

It does matter, because it’s a potential revenue source. This game doesn’t grow its revenue by growing the player base. Revenue growth...

May 2, 2020
  155. enclee liked Smokezz's post in the thread Latency is ridiculous.

If only it was routing between the player and Daybreak... it's whatever was causing the servers to crash constantly. The daily crashing...

May 2, 2020
  156. enclee replied to the thread Acct > Acct transfers please!.

If someone is buying a character, it’s because they want another box not another alternate character on an account. The account to account...

May 2, 2020
  157. enclee liked Skuz's post in the thread Darkpaw: Please stealth nerf charm just before new TLPs launch.

Ever consider that they did so when 50 was the max level & that it was intended to be that way, so if it is that way now it is still...

May 2, 2020
  158. enclee liked Ksenija's post in the thread You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine!.

All I get out of this is Daybreak / SOE / XYZ Is complacent in hacking , end of story

May 2, 2020
  159. enclee liked oldkracow's post in the thread You've ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine!.

This company had a history of listening to 1% players which cost them market share from 500k+ subscribers down to where we are today....

May 2, 2020
  160. enclee replied to the thread Acct > Acct transfers please!.

Wrong, it’s cheaper to sell the account. All veteran AAs are included anyways, so account age is now irrelevant.

May 2, 2020
  161. enclee replied to the thread Acct > Acct transfers please!.

They could judge the demand by offering pre-sales based off hitting a certain quota.

May 1, 2020
  162. enclee liked Candystore's post in the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

I think people are more respectful nowadays than they were in the early years of EQ. The reason EQ had to implement instances was because...

May 1, 2020
  163. enclee liked kizant's post in the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

1. Less whining by people over simple competition. If you wanted Jboots you showed up in Najena and tried to KS her like everyone else or...

May 1, 2020
  164. enclee replied to the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

Unique items, it used to feel exciting and like a tabletop adventure. Now, there is now effort in itemization. It’s so boring and...

May 1, 2020
  165. enclee replied to the thread 20 years playing was wishing to return.

His post ignores that Krono itself is a universal currency across all servers and protects against inflation in a local server...

May 1, 2020
  166. enclee liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread 20 years playing was wishing to return.

Did i? Sure seems like you said the opposite. Again this is false, Krono existing doesn't prevent people from buying Krono....

May 1, 2020
  167. enclee liked svann's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Arent you the same guy that said the changes were no big deal, then were shown to not even have done the event post-changes? Yes,...

May 1, 2020
  168. enclee liked Tumbler's post in the thread Overseer and Free to play.

Overseer is a waste of time. Not only our time, but dev's time. Just ignore it and let it go away into the waste side. It used to be...

May 1, 2020
  169. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

It’s because the event doesn’t provide the proper reward/punishment for the raid’s performance. You can kill non-restless and win quicker...

May 1, 2020
  170. enclee liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

That's the one I knew would be the most controversial! :) And I'm ok with people disagreeing with me (I WANT to have the...

May 1, 2020
  171. enclee replied to the thread 20 years playing was wishing to return.

Except that's theoretical Krono usage and doesn't reflect actual behavior.

May 1, 2020
  172. enclee replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

I'll join you on your crusade of the week. Why does this have a debuff?

May 1, 2020
  173. enclee liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Being able to win isn't the problem, depending on RNG so you can beat it before enrage is.

May 1, 2020
  174. enclee liked Axxius's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

You really didn't bother reading everything, did you? Not to mention that your next TOFS raid is still a couple of days away. The...

May 1, 2020
  175. enclee replied to the thread 2020 Heritage Crates.

It'll happen within the next 5 years, but right now there's significant push back from the gaming industry. I think the major pressure will...

May 1, 2020
  176. enclee liked Benito's post in the thread 2020 Heritage Crates.

On EQ2, they sell familiars (of varying tiers with according stats). To bypass RNG, they offer a 12990 Daybreak Cash familiar bundle with a...

May 1, 2020
  177. enclee replied to the thread 2020 Heritage Crates.

Doesn’t matter, if they’re cosmetic or functional aspect of gameplay, they’re a gambling mechanic. It doesn’t mean they shouldn’t exist,...

May 1, 2020
  178. enclee replied to the thread 2020 Heritage Crates.

They're a gambling box in its current form. It's much better having the individual items for sale, and then it's acceptable to have a...

May 1, 2020
  179. enclee replied to the thread Augment tab on inventory.

That's a terrific suggestion and would be a massive quality of life improvement. If, it could allow augment swaps as well that would be...

May 1, 2020
  180. enclee replied to the thread 2020 Heritage Crates.

Booo, no more loot boxes.

May 1, 2020
  181. enclee liked Axxius's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Huh? I only pointed out something that somebody chose not to mention, but it was relevant to this thread. My turn to say,...

May 1, 2020
  182. enclee replied to the thread 2 box vs 3 box limit..

I really don’t see how they’re going to do it without IP restrictions.

May 1, 2020
  183. enclee liked Tucoh's post in the thread 2 box vs 3 box limit..

DBG's ability to enforce the two-boxes per person rule is pretty critical here. If the answer is yes, a one-box-person and three-boxes per...

May 1, 2020
  184. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I think this point doesn’t get enough attention. It happens every expansion that the difficulty is reversed between tiers.

May 1, 2020
  185. enclee liked Tolzol's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Sadly this always seems to be the case which really makes no damn sense. It really would be nice if they would make t1 the easy raids, t2...

May 1, 2020
  186. enclee liked Axxius's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

You killed a couple of non-restless room spawns and had to kill more restless ones to compensate. But the last 2 mobs you needed to...

May 1, 2020
  187. enclee replied to the thread [Feedback] Recruiting forums.

You’re idea is too good to ever be implemented.

May 1, 2020
  188. enclee liked Dexxeaa00's post in the thread ToxicQuest.

Came to the conclusion that I'm not going to get much intellectual conversation or sympathy from most people on the internet. Great...

May 1, 2020
  189. enclee liked Axxius's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

... Waaaaait a second... I just realized that you are in the same guild as the twitch streamer Zaknaffein, and > this here < is the...

Apr 30, 2020
  190. enclee replied to the thread when are live servers getting a higher Gm presence?.

It’s from FV’s top guild.

Apr 30, 2020
  191. enclee replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

If, we’re deleting raids please add Griklor to the front of the line.

Apr 30, 2020
  192. enclee replied to the thread ToxicQuest.

You ignore it and move on.

Apr 30, 2020
  193. enclee liked svann's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

Ahh probably most in general dont remember the recipe, and if you kept asking and asking for hours that may have been an annoyance....

Apr 30, 2020
  194. enclee liked Belkar_OotS's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

I hated and loathed parts of the old game. Corpse runs (I can't tell you how many times I made the run alone, as a cleric for PUGs because...

Apr 30, 2020
  195. enclee replied to the thread when are live servers getting a higher Gm presence?.

Why would they log off, if they're AFK?

Apr 30, 2020
  196. enclee replied to the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

I agree with YM2, the number of trolls is minuscule compared to the early years. The community is more welcoming and accommodating of...

Apr 30, 2020
  197. enclee liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Almost afraid to post this, but interested in opinion...

I think your entire premise is garbage. 9 out of 10 times if someone asks a question in general channel (outside of 3am or whatever),...

Apr 30, 2020
  198. enclee liked Tucoh's post in the thread Aradune & Rizlona - Expansion Unlock Timers.

Simultaneous LDoN/PoP/LoY would be great.

Apr 30, 2020
  199. enclee liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Aradune & Rizlona - Expansion Unlock Timers.

LDoN will be 8 weeks instead of the previous "12 weeks" So not the 4 weeks suggested by OP, but less than previous servers. (Mangler is...

Apr 30, 2020