enclee's Recent Activity

1. enclee liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

I quess what I'm saying is. EQ is in itself proof that a game business model can last 20+ years by providing more of the same. At least...

Jul 15, 2019 at 11:51 AM
  2. enclee liked Horyuken's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Can we all agree that Curt Schilling is the biggest loser when it comes to MMO managment. However in the long run Sony/VI/DBG might have...

Jul 15, 2019 at 8:30 AM
  3. enclee replied to the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

They have lost money in development, in interviews Blizzard said half of new ideas get cancelled. You have to do something with that...

Jul 15, 2019 at 8:17 AM
  4. enclee liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

If only Lords of Everquest had been as good as Champions of Norrath. Then EQNext would have succeeded.

Jul 15, 2019 at 7:39 AM
  5. enclee liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

This isn't something that you can give blame/credit to the developers for as the decision to focus on other games was a management...

Jul 15, 2019 at 7:31 AM
  6. enclee replied to the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Agreed, but it speaks more to the management at Blizzard's philosophy at the time of focusing on making only a few very great games....

Jul 15, 2019 at 7:03 AM
  7. enclee replied to the thread Whats going on Daybreak?.

Well, all you need for a comparison is to look at Blizzard with WoW and their philosophy. EQ1 was at its peak and got knocked off...

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:40 AM
  8. enclee replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

They’ll fix it in 5 years. Add it to the list of not intended gameplay mechanics that are left in so long, it’s assumed to be intended.

Jul 12, 2019 at 3:52 PM
  9. enclee replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Next expansion will be the easy one like a House of Thule difficulty level. They need expansion sales $$$. Just don’t buy the expansion...

Jul 12, 2019 at 2:03 PM
  10. enclee replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Your post is utter nonsense, how can you argue zones aren’t locked because you can take advantage of a loophole. If, I use your logic...

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  11. enclee liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jul 9, 2019 at 10:32 PM
  12. enclee liked Saelemdar's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

No it FORCES people to buy the expansion because you can't be left behind, especially in a raiding guild.

Jul 9, 2019 at 10:20 PM
  13. enclee replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

I agree with both posters above. I bought TBL on 3 out of 6 accounts, and I regret it. It didn’t really offer anything of value. The AAs...

Jul 9, 2019 at 10:20 PM
  14. enclee liked GoneFission's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

This expansion has a level increase because there’s still a number of people still kicking over rocks in EoK and RoS. They didn’t even buy...

Jul 9, 2019 at 10:08 PM
  15. enclee replied to the thread Between Bard and Enchanter, which synergizes best with SK + MAG?.

For your situation I would do bard and focus on the SK. It’ll be more hands off, and with each boxed character you want to keep things...

Jul 4, 2019
  16. enclee liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Do not raise level cap.

Sorry Whulfgar. You might have some good things to say, when you are not spouting off about how awesome you are, but I gotta put you on...

Jun 29, 2019
  17. enclee replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

You’re literally describing a demo with some minor player feedback. Have you never done an actual beta test? The actual ones that...

Jun 29, 2019
  18. enclee replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Except they’re not really even beta testing anymore, it’s just a pre-launch demo for those that have preordered. An actual beta would...

Jun 29, 2019
  19. enclee replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

The money to be had isn’t from the raid game, the more apt description is that the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Jun 28, 2019
  20. enclee replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Bit of jerk response to someone that was agreeing with you and reiterating a point that seemed to be understated in your post. Were you...

Jun 28, 2019
  21. enclee replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

Don't ignore the fact that healer mercs let a lot of those clerics main change to a class they enjoyed. I knew quite a few that felt...

Jun 27, 2019
  22. enclee replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

I don’t know if it’s a specific era, but it felt like every group had a Druid back in the early 2000’s. Now, I rarely see them.

Jun 25, 2019
  23. enclee replied to the thread .001% whats the point?.

OP can you change the name of this thread to something more suitable?

Jun 25, 2019
  24. enclee liked Allayna's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Persistent Shrink AA - Allows you to remained shrunk, persists through zoning. Toggle on / off.

Jun 22, 2019
  25. enclee replied to the thread What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !.

Extended Target Window doesn’t remember target sets and you can’t hotkey the save target sets.

Jun 22, 2019
  26. enclee replied to the thread .001% whats the point?.

Why not just eliminate the issue driving the need for 0.1 to 0.001% precision.

Jun 21, 2019
  27. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

A large segment of players out there don't understand what individual classes can do, and cleric's for the most part are represented by...

Jun 21, 2019
  28. enclee replied to the thread Default UI - suggest changes.

Grid Overlay and a snap to grid option.

Jun 21, 2019
  29. enclee replied to the thread Fan Faire Event Location.

All-inclusive resort in the Bahamas or Hawaii, please.

Jun 19, 2019
  30. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I agree not autogranting hero aa's, I've accepted that I have no desire to go back and camp rare mobs for check marks. Although, it'd...

Jun 19, 2019
  31. enclee liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TBL groundspawn shinies....

K. The numbers are off, and I will be tweaking them, but unfortunately, it's for the July patch.

Jun 17, 2019
  32. enclee replied to the thread Merc AA.

It's a bad system, not just the tedium of different lines for the mercs but across different characters. Merc AA lines should just be...

Jun 17, 2019
  33. enclee replied to the thread It would be nice if we could downgrade Spellbound Lamps.

They could just make a single item to claim/turn in for rank 2&3 spells, it would cut down on itemization and redundancy.

Jun 17, 2019
  34. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Consolidate debuffs, there doesn't need to be an individual debuff for every resist or spell increase modifier. Merge them into...

Jun 17, 2019
  35. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

What triggers the Zerker alliance?

Jun 17, 2019
  36. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

So how's the 4 zerker stacked group compared to the 3 zerker stacked group?

Jun 16, 2019
  37. enclee replied to the thread Fires of Heaven - Everquest AMA.

You're not alone with that feeling about WoW.

Jun 16, 2019
  38. enclee replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Cloudy Potions stack to 100 Command Lines to make Hot Keys -Mercenary Suspend/Unsuspend -Loot All -Extended Target Window Load Set...

Jun 15, 2019
  39. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Yeah, your posts are always reasonable. Keep them coming.

Jun 14, 2019
  40. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I like what they do in GMM for the solo tasks, the number of quest items dropped are equal to the number of players in group that have...

Jun 14, 2019
  41. enclee replied to the thread Refer-a-Friend?.

Agreed, I think with this strategy you can encourage expansion sales to the main account and additional account subscriptions, expansion...

Jun 14, 2019
  42. enclee replied to the thread Refer-a-Friend?.

Recruit a friend becomes Revive a Friend, have a current subscription and current expansion which allows you to send a 1-2 week gold pass...

Jun 14, 2019
  43. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Right but in your post, you make it seem that it's the sole reason that separates people from raiding. Some players are bad and can't...

Jun 14, 2019
  44. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Awesome you're doing 2 nights a week, but that's still a schedule. Look back at the past raiding schedules that guilds used to have,...

Jun 14, 2019
  45. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Nah, people just don't want to be on designated play schedule. Raiding is a second job and the rewards aren't worth it, but some...

Jun 14, 2019
  46. enclee replied to the thread Extended Target Window Key Binding.

Yeah, I've tried that it doesn't do anything for me. The only thing that works is camp out and reload, and cross my fingers....

Jun 14, 2019
  47. enclee replied to the thread Extended Target Window Key Binding.

Yeah that’s exactly what’s happening, it’s not even consistent across my boxed characters. It feels like a random roll, maybe it’ll be 3...

Jun 13, 2019
  48. enclee replied to the thread Extended Target Window Key Binding.

Would really like to know what's causing them to randomly be available between log-ins. Now, it's reversed for me Character A has the...

Jun 13, 2019
  49. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

LDoN was a great expansion/content addition, it was one of my favorite time periods. It basically had hubs to get a group, quickly...

Jun 13, 2019
  50. enclee replied to the thread Extended Target Window Key Binding.

Yeah, it seems to be what I'm experiencing but more frequently than not they've disappeared. It's frustrating, they add a high level of...

Jun 13, 2019
  51. enclee replied to the thread Refer-a-Friend?.

I wish they'd bring it back. I have a couple recruit a friend accounts I use, and the experience boost is very welcome.

Jun 13, 2019
  52. enclee replied to the thread Characters in box group gaining xp at vastly different rate?.

It's always the character that pulls that gets the most experience per kill for my group.

Jun 13, 2019
  53. enclee posted a new thread.

Extended Target Window Key Binding

I can't seem to get Extended Target Window Key bindings to show up in my options window for one of my accounts. I've attempted to copy,...

Forum: Player Support

Jun 12, 2019
  54. enclee replied to the thread How do I move a boxed group?.

Are you sure this is a thing still? I'm not seeing that any extended target window target 1, target 2, etc., in my options menu....

Jun 12, 2019
  55. enclee replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Zones with quick respawn timers about 10-12 minutes, which allow for more groups to fill the zones. Easy T1 zones (example Dragonscale...

Jun 12, 2019
  56. enclee replied to the thread GMM & TBL Raid Merchant Itemization.

Delete

Jun 12, 2019
  57. enclee replied to the thread Heroic characters going up.

Not surprising, next expansion is probably a level increase. I know it’s been stated that it’s actually a huge undertaking by the...

Jun 10, 2019
  58. enclee liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Everquest Movie?.

Everquest -- The Movie: A group kills placeholders for 2 hours. At the end, the named spawns, but drops the wrong item.

Jun 10, 2019
  59. enclee replied to the thread Devs - can we do something about the leveling process.

Use the heroic character template to do an Old Man Mackenzie Version 2.0.

Jun 9, 2019
  60. enclee replied to the thread Fires of Heaven - Everquest AMA.

5) Are there any plans to revert the revamped zones (IE; Freeport) for any future TLPs? They are pretty high up there on the complaint list...

Jun 7, 2019
  61. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Good points, my set-up is about 70% finished and I've been trying to switch around some spells. The spell line-up, you listed is one that...

Jun 6, 2019
  62. enclee replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

I think it's mostly that the interface is clunky and hides meaningful information.

Jun 6, 2019
  63. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

The kill times feel kind of slow about 30-45 seconds a mob, but my crew isn't geared up yet. Both Whulfgar and you discussed the same...

Jun 6, 2019
  64. enclee liked Tolzol's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Well without raids i would retire immediately tbh. It’s only part of game i find fun enough to keep me around for a whole year.

Jun 4, 2019
  65. enclee liked Tanols's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

March 10, 2019 is when we recorded our Palace Gates win ... June 2, 2019 Maeratas. So for 3 months we recruited needed classes. Worked on...

Jun 4, 2019
  66. enclee replied to the thread Ambassador of loving.

Whenever I have camps like this, it makes me question what I'm doing with my life.

Jun 4, 2019
  67. enclee replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Hypothetically this sounds terrific, merit based rewards for those that are best. The problem is you're just going to continually...

Jun 4, 2019
  68. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Not Tucoh here, but I box 3 mages and this is the rotation I use to maximize Alliance and Synergy by just mashing one key and having...

Jun 2, 2019
  69. enclee replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

While challenging content is good for the players above average skill level, it causes problems for the rest. Guilds falling apart...

May 31, 2019
  70. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

How often are you finding yourself revising your set-up? Also, as a side note for anyone who enjoys boxing and fantasy rpgs, try Divinity...

May 30, 2019
  71. enclee replied to the thread Devs - can we do something about the leveling process.

You crack me up with this line, right here, lol. This thread has been to discuss ways to facilitate incorporating returning players...

May 30, 2019
  72. enclee replied to the thread Devs - can we do something about the leveling process.

Yikes, 400 hours for a couple of level 100's with a few thousand AAs on the server that has a permanent experience bonus.

May 29, 2019
  73. enclee liked Tucoh's post in the thread Devs - can we do something about the leveling process.

Besides bumping up heroic chars, the other good option is to use the shrouding system to enable someone to shroud from any level to any...

May 25, 2019
  74. enclee replied to the thread Devs - can we do something about the leveling process.

Forgot about the shroud system, but I think the devs have left that system die. I always thought the Old Man McKenzie missions were a...

May 25, 2019
  75. enclee replied to the thread Devs - can we do something about the leveling process.

It’s true the leveling between 70-90 is pretty crap. Merc power is minimal, some major class AAs are still restricted, gear becomes more...

May 25, 2019
  76. enclee replied to the thread Raid muhbis non visible questions.

Good feedback, it really let’s you see the mindset you have behind this system.

May 22, 2019
  77. enclee replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

Makes you wonder how the current total paid accounts compared to the peak.

May 9, 2019
  78. enclee replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

6 (3 lifetime + 3 yearly) but only 2 have TBL. I’ve been busy with Divinity Original Sin 2 lately. Highly recommend for those that love...

May 9, 2019
  79. enclee replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

<>

Mar 22, 2019
  80. enclee liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

I will suggest that, for some, the HAs are a challenge. If you're used to TBL mobs, no, they are not a challenge. But in the same way I...

Mar 20, 2019
  81. enclee replied to the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

Well that’s something that has always happened, the larger the raid size means more freeloaders that tab-out during raids get carried.

Mar 17, 2019
  82. enclee replied to the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

Gear doesn’t matter, it’s going to reset again in 8-9 months.

Mar 17, 2019
  83. enclee replied to the thread 2019 Heritage Crates.

I wish they'd just make the heritage crate items all available in the Daybreak Store. I really hate mystery box gambling.

Feb 22, 2019
  84. enclee liked Axxius's post in the thread Merc AA.

Here's the problem: merc AA is way too slow. I've long maxed my AA in TBL and have been blowing glyphs all the time, but my mercs only...

Feb 21, 2019
  85. enclee replied to the thread Merc AA.

Agreed, the implementation needs to be reviewed, on my mage it's almost a 100:1 ratio of player AA to merc AA. Currently, it promotes...

Feb 21, 2019
  86. enclee replied to the thread The EverQuest Show! Premieres today.

Great video, too bad you couldn’t have done the 10th anniversary instead of Jace Hall...

Feb 20, 2019
  87. enclee replied to the thread luck gear.

Why? Players have as much interest in the development team to effectively implement and parse the functionality of the Luck stat....

Feb 19, 2019
  88. enclee replied to the thread How are improved mercs?.

Mercs only replace players in groups of 5. Mercs make more grouping happen are more pro-social than anti-social. Anytime, you can...

Feb 16, 2019
  89. enclee replied to the thread Selo and Mangler Progression Servers - Coming March 16, 2019!.

Looks like Selos is going to be the server that attracts the hardcore crowd. Why would you even think of making server rules like this?...

Feb 13, 2019
  90. enclee replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 01/16/2019.

Don't know if this was a problem before, but Jailor Muxfan in Temple of Droga (EoK) banishes people to the original zone. I was in a pick...

Feb 10, 2019
  91. enclee replied to the thread One keyboard/mouse with multiple computers.

That's all you have to do is click into the window. It works for me, and then just create spell casting macros, ex: /pause 10, /cast...

Feb 7, 2019
  92. enclee replied to the thread One keyboard/mouse with multiple computers.

Just get multiple monitors and run the game in windowed mode. It's all it takes, the mouse will move across EQ instances.

Feb 7, 2019
  93. enclee replied to the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

How has DBG not done anything about the botter or this thread? If he’s got 12 characters I just suggest bringing an enchanter and doing a...

Feb 5, 2019
  94. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Double Post

Feb 4, 2019
  95. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Fixed my performance issues, had to limit the FPS on my screens down to 45 on the main and 30 on the background, and get away from...

Feb 4, 2019
  96. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Thanks Tucoh, I'll look into it. I was watching my CPU usage last night and was sitting at 84% with CPUs 2, 3 & 4 hitting and staying at...

Jan 30, 2019
  97. enclee replied to the thread Account to account transfer.

I agree. Here you go DBG, this is some consulting I'm going to do for free to increase revenue generation for the quarter when this...

Jan 30, 2019
  98. enclee liked code-zero's post in the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

It means that he's using *** which handily labels the group leader with LDR. Of course he has to be actually caught playing AFK since...

Jan 29, 2019
  99. enclee replied to the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

What does LDR mean?

Jan 29, 2019
  100. enclee replied to the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

So who pays you?

Jan 29, 2019
  101. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Thanks for the replies. I feel like my setup is under-performing. My main window is usually hitting 50-55, while the rest are 10-30 fps....

Jan 29, 2019
  102. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Tucoh and any other boxers, what's your frame per second hitting?

Jan 28, 2019
  103. enclee replied to the thread Another botched AA consolidation incoming (Bite of Tashani).

Any developer input on this topic? Having a cast time on this AA dramatically impacts game play. Situations, where Bite of Tashani are...

Jan 28, 2019
  104. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Tucoh, I know you like to run 2 healers, but I've been enjoying my CLR as the sole healer. I use the num-pad on the keyboard only for...

Jan 25, 2019
  105. enclee replied to the thread Powersources.

Or the Devs could just treat power sources like every equipment slot and add it to the current expansion via drop and vendor.

Jan 24, 2019
  106. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Oh nice thanks Tucoh, I’m working a bard into my team now and was reading through your original post.

Jan 22, 2019
  107. enclee replied to the thread Leveling post 50 is horrible..

50-65 ain’t so bad but defiant drops are too sparse for getting ready for 65+. So, I think they should remove level restrictions from all...

Jan 22, 2019
  108. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Tucoh, Have you tried working in any of the bard's Insult line of spells for the synergy effect?

Jan 21, 2019
  109. enclee replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Wow, this is really nice Beimeith!

Jan 20, 2019
  110. enclee replied to the thread Powersources.

I just wish they'd be removed or just made to be permanent. Power sources have never really been embraced as an equipment slot. They're...

Jan 20, 2019
  111. enclee posted a new thread.

Crates vs Store Items

Can we get the items in the crates to just be individually purchasable? I just don't like the loot box method. It's hard enough to figure...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 17, 2019