enclee's Recent Activity

1. enclee replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

Makes you wonder how the current total paid accounts compared to the peak.

May 9, 2019
  2. enclee replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

6 (3 lifetime + 3 yearly) but only 2 have TBL. I’ve been busy with Divinity Original Sin 2 lately. Highly recommend for those that love...

May 9, 2019
  3. enclee replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

<>

Mar 22, 2019
  4. enclee liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

I will suggest that, for some, the HAs are a challenge. If you're used to TBL mobs, no, they are not a challenge. But in the same way I...

Mar 20, 2019
  5. enclee replied to the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

Well that’s something that has always happened, the larger the raid size means more freeloaders that tab-out during raids get carried.

Mar 17, 2019
  6. enclee replied to the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

Gear doesn’t matter, it’s going to reset again in 8-9 months.

Mar 17, 2019
  7. enclee replied to the thread 2019 Heritage Crates.

I wish they'd just make the heritage crate items all available in the Daybreak Store. I really hate mystery box gambling.

Feb 22, 2019
  8. enclee liked Axxius's post in the thread Merc AA.

Here's the problem: merc AA is way too slow. I've long maxed my AA in TBL and have been blowing glyphs all the time, but my mercs only...

Feb 21, 2019
  9. enclee replied to the thread Merc AA.

Agreed, the implementation needs to be reviewed, on my mage it's almost a 100:1 ratio of player AA to merc AA. Currently, it promotes...

Feb 21, 2019
  10. enclee replied to the thread The EverQuest Show! Premieres today.

Great video, too bad you couldn’t have done the 10th anniversary instead of Jace Hall...

Feb 20, 2019
  11. enclee replied to the thread luck gear.

Why? Players have as much interest in the development team to effectively implement and parse the functionality of the Luck stat....

Feb 19, 2019
  12. enclee replied to the thread How are improved mercs?.

Mercs only replace players in groups of 5. Mercs make more grouping happen are more pro-social than anti-social. Anytime, you can...

Feb 16, 2019
  13. enclee replied to the thread Selo and Mangler Progression Servers - Coming March 16, 2019!.

Looks like Selos is going to be the server that attracts the hardcore crowd. Why would you even think of making server rules like this?...

Feb 13, 2019
  14. enclee replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 01/16/2019.

Don't know if this was a problem before, but Jailor Muxfan in Temple of Droga (EoK) banishes people to the original zone. I was in a pick...

Feb 10, 2019
  15. enclee replied to the thread One keyboard/mouse with multiple computers.

That's all you have to do is click into the window. It works for me, and then just create spell casting macros, ex: /pause 10, /cast...

Feb 7, 2019
  16. enclee replied to the thread One keyboard/mouse with multiple computers.

Just get multiple monitors and run the game in windowed mode. It's all it takes, the mouse will move across EQ instances.

Feb 7, 2019
  17. enclee replied to the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

How has DBG not done anything about the botter or this thread? If he’s got 12 characters I just suggest bringing an enchanter and doing a...

Feb 5, 2019
  18. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Double Post

Feb 4, 2019
  19. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Fixed my performance issues, had to limit the FPS on my screens down to 45 on the main and 30 on the background, and get away from...

Feb 4, 2019
  20. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Thanks Tucoh, I'll look into it. I was watching my CPU usage last night and was sitting at 84% with CPUs 2, 3 & 4 hitting and staying at...

Jan 30, 2019
  21. enclee replied to the thread Account to account transfer.

I agree. Here you go DBG, this is some consulting I'm going to do for free to increase revenue generation for the quarter when this...

Jan 30, 2019
  22. enclee liked code-zero's post in the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

It means that he's using *** which handily labels the group leader with LDR. Of course he has to be actually caught playing AFK since...

Jan 29, 2019
  23. enclee replied to the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

What does LDR mean?

Jan 29, 2019
  24. enclee replied to the thread Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?.

So who pays you?

Jan 29, 2019
  25. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Thanks for the replies. I feel like my setup is under-performing. My main window is usually hitting 50-55, while the rest are 10-30 fps....

Jan 29, 2019
  26. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Tucoh and any other boxers, what's your frame per second hitting?

Jan 28, 2019
  27. enclee replied to the thread Another botched AA consolidation incoming (Bite of Tashani).

Any developer input on this topic? Having a cast time on this AA dramatically impacts game play. Situations, where Bite of Tashani are...

Jan 28, 2019
  28. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Tucoh, I know you like to run 2 healers, but I've been enjoying my CLR as the sole healer. I use the num-pad on the keyboard only for...

Jan 25, 2019
  29. enclee replied to the thread Powersources.

Or the Devs could just treat power sources like every equipment slot and add it to the current expansion via drop and vendor.

Jan 24, 2019
  30. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Oh nice thanks Tucoh, I’m working a bard into my team now and was reading through your original post.

Jan 22, 2019
  31. enclee replied to the thread Leveling post 50 is horrible..

50-65 ain’t so bad but defiant drops are too sparse for getting ready for 65+. So, I think they should remove level restrictions from all...

Jan 22, 2019
  32. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Tucoh, Have you tried working in any of the bard's Insult line of spells for the synergy effect?

Jan 21, 2019
  33. enclee replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Wow, this is really nice Beimeith!

Jan 20, 2019
  34. enclee replied to the thread Powersources.

I just wish they'd be removed or just made to be permanent. Power sources have never really been embraced as an equipment slot. They're...

Jan 20, 2019
  35. enclee posted a new thread.

Crates vs Store Items

Can we get the items in the crates to just be individually purchasable? I just don't like the loot box method. It's hard enough to figure...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 17, 2019
  36. enclee replied to the thread Any plans to revamp older zones?.

I hope not, the Freeport/Commonlands/Ro revamps are terrible.

Jan 16, 2019
  37. enclee replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Let the Druid Skin-line and Cleric Aego-line stack. It's frustrating to have to tell people to click off Assurance, so they can get Skin +...

Jan 13, 2019
  38. enclee replied to the thread Firiona Vie Giveaway (Collection Sets).

Syllea Thank you Almar!

Jan 12, 2019
  39. enclee posted a new thread.

Merc AA Request

I think it’s time to have Merc AAs be autogranted like player AAs, and earned regardless of mercenary being active by utilizing a toggle...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 12, 2019
  40. enclee replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Add all available defiant gear slots to the vendor and to the hot zone daily quest. Defiant gear is too rare of a drop and when it does...

Jan 5, 2019
  41. enclee liked So Happy's post in the thread TBL : the most stupid and absurd extension.

Still haven't bought it, probably won't. Short of obtaining and learning to use third party software it doesn't sound like there is...

Dec 27, 2018
  42. enclee liked Aurastrider's post in the thread TBL : the most stupid and absurd extension.

Personally I think this is a major design flaw within the game moving forward. I think they were onto something with COTF HA's and to...

Dec 27, 2018
  43. enclee replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Remove level requirements from all buffs and equipment, that's my dream.

Dec 27, 2018
  44. enclee liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread TBL : the most stupid and absurd extension.

Off topic but FYI. Dev [IMG] Derv [IMG] The difference is subtle but key, one hates players and glares at them ready to...

Dec 27, 2018
  45. enclee replied to the thread TBL : the most stupid and absurd extension.

If you look at the feedback on the forums, it’s a debate over the difficulty of T1 zones. Entry zones should be the easy, you’re an...

Dec 26, 2018
  46. enclee replied to the thread TBL : the most stupid and absurd extension.

This is really the crux of the issue, not everyone will 100% complete an expansion. People will fade in and out throughout the...

Dec 26, 2018
  47. enclee replied to the thread Mercs are too weak.

Sounds like the original J5 merc quest during SoD.

Dec 25, 2018
  48. enclee replied to the thread Mercs are too weak.

They need to go to rethink the way Merc AAs are obtained. They’re ridiculously slow and it’s counterproductive to only earn them with the...

Dec 23, 2018
  49. enclee replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

Which tank class do you think works best for boxing? Current crew, is Ench/Mag/Dru never tried tanking in my EQ time and wanted to give it...

Dec 22, 2018
  50. enclee replied to the thread Everything is overtuned.

Sure, but beta testing is behind a paywall. It’s a crap business model, that tries to monetize the development process.

Dec 19, 2018
  51. enclee replied to the thread Save your money.

I was thinking the same, what are there like 6 raid encounters? Hardcore raiding used to be 6 nights a week.

Dec 17, 2018
  52. enclee liked Ceffener's post in the thread Everything is overtuned.

As soon as a game does make it so you can instant group with real players in order to progress through group missions and at least...

Dec 17, 2018
  53. enclee liked Mintalie's post in the thread Everything is overtuned.

The attitude that it's so easy to put a group together is also a complete misnomer. Particularly for those of us with limited play...

Dec 17, 2018
  54. enclee replied to the thread Everything is overtuned.

I'll beta test, if they pay me. Let's be honest though, these aren't the types of beta of yesteryear. These are just paid demos....

Dec 17, 2018
  55. enclee liked ~Mills~'s post in the thread Everything is overtuned.

I realize this isn't your specific call so not directly aimed at you. But you guys are once again approaching something entirely...

Dec 17, 2018
  56. enclee liked Gnomereaper's post in the thread Everything is overtuned.

There's a point between "World of Warcraft difficulty" and "Gates of Discord" Vext/Tipt era difficulty that's a fine line to balance...

Dec 17, 2018
  57. enclee replied to the thread Everything is overtuned.

Why would anyone want to pay and spend the time to beta test a product?

Dec 17, 2018
  58. enclee replied to the thread Save your money.

Thanks for the tip, I was thinking of getting the itch to play again. I found EoK pretty fun, but didn't venture much into RoS. How's the...

Dec 17, 2018
  59. enclee replied to the thread Everything is overtuned.

Are we talking about UF levels of tuning? What's the expectation of group content? Is it designed for 2-3 players and their mercs or 6...

Dec 17, 2018