Elskidor's Recent Activity

1. Elskidor liked Absor's post in the thread EQ2 has announced their new expansion which includes a new playable race..

Not true. I do.

Oct 28, 2020 at 1:06 PM
  2. Elskidor liked Benito's post in the thread EQ2 has announced their new expansion which includes a new playable race..

Well, you're here. I only bring up EQ1 if it supports an academic point. Unlike EQ1, there's quite a bit of angst and personal...

Oct 28, 2020 at 12:58 PM
  3. Elskidor replied to the thread Trying something different.

I've never done the Cresent Reach path completely and often try to avoid it altogether. It's tempting but there's still so many zones I've...

Oct 28, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  4. Elskidor liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Trying to survive solo.

I look at it this way. Your not the only one returning to the game. And there are many players starting new characters daily. So there has...

Oct 28, 2020 at 11:44 AM
  5. Elskidor replied to the thread EQ2 has announced their new expansion which includes a new playable race..

/waves Not entirely true. I play on their TLE, but it would take a lot more than just a new playable race to convince me to try their...

Oct 28, 2020 at 11:33 AM
  6. Elskidor liked Sagarmatha's post in the thread Developers - New zones for expansion.

WRONG! Just because YOU hate water zones does not mean "99%" of players hate water zones.

Oct 19, 2020
  7. Elskidor replied to the thread Developers - New zones for expansion.

I only play in water zones so it's been a rough couple decades in EQ. I'm going to have to request that the next expansion be water only....

Oct 18, 2020
  8. Elskidor liked JChan's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

Hail Norrath, It’s been quite a year! We’ve had to adjust to working from home and learning how to put together an expansion while...

Oct 15, 2020
  9. Elskidor liked Jimmy2times's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

You are a complete donkey. Let me slow clap you. You sound like a little high school girl “he wasn’t breaking the ruuuullleeees”. Never...

Oct 11, 2020
  10. Elskidor liked Cragzop's post in the thread Extreme differences in AA XP gain between characters.

There is a negative penalty when you xp in a previous expansion when you are above the max level for that expansion when it was current (ie...

Oct 11, 2020
  11. Elskidor liked Starxx's post in the thread Hands Off Policy - DPG.

Hey guys, Starxx here and I have been a member of this lovely game called everquest for 19-20 years hard to remember the original date...

Oct 10, 2020
  12. Elskidor liked Idget's post in the thread Hands Off Policy - DPG.

Should not be to hard to see that the other guy did not do the correct turn ins and take it away from him. This excuse does not fly...

Oct 10, 2020
  13. Elskidor liked Accipiter's post in the thread Hands Off Policy - DPG.

It's times like this I wish we had a dislike button.

Oct 10, 2020
  14. Elskidor liked Xeris's post in the thread [Agnarr] Open Plat POTIME Saturday Oct 10 8:30pm EST.

i'll never tire of the positivity and friendly nature of the folks that frequent the EQ forums =D

Oct 10, 2020
  15. Elskidor replied to the thread Extreme differences in AA XP gain between characters.

I only noticed it in Frontier Mountains a couple of years back but figured it was surely fixed by now. Maybe some zones are just more out...

Oct 10, 2020
  16. Elskidor replied to the thread Question regarding High Level Players.

Plot twist: Dynamic and Sabikkcon are the same person multi boxing and now taking their role-playing into the forums.

Oct 1, 2020
  17. Elskidor liked EchoFreya's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

For the last time, this example is a snapshot of the bigger issue at hand: disrespectful, antisocial people feeling like they can do...

Oct 1, 2020
  18. Elskidor liked EchoFreya's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Still don't understand the problem some people here have with P99. What happened, did you get banned over there?

Oct 1, 2020
  19. Elskidor liked Yonson's post in the thread Shameless Self Promotion.

((Apologies if this post is against the rules - I did look and I think this should be ok :) )) Are you looking for the perfect fusion of...

Oct 1, 2020
  20. Elskidor liked Lejaun's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Regardless of what current Darkpaw policy is and how other players take advantage of it, I will and always will remain a staunch supporter...

Sep 30, 2020
  21. Elskidor liked Lejaun's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

So tired of the "Camps aren't a thing" crowd. Yes, whether you choose to respect them or not, Camping a location or mob in Everquest is...

Sep 30, 2020
  22. Elskidor liked EchoFreya's post in the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

Read the rest of this thread. This post was inspired by a whole lot more than one Hadden spawn, and nobody was AFK on a Hadden spawn....

Sep 30, 2020
  23. Elskidor replied to the thread Hadden (and respecting camps).

TLPs are pretty toxic in the early expansions. I would probably stick with P99 until later on personally or lower expectations on camping...

Sep 30, 2020
  24. Elskidor replied to the thread Best Zone/Expansion.

High Keep might be my favorite zone and for best era I'll go with classic.

Sep 30, 2020
  25. Elskidor replied to the thread Advice on solo no box.

I did Mage to 105 solo when TDS was current. Certainly doable but then decided to try boxing and I never looked back. A real tank opens so...

Sep 28, 2020
  26. Elskidor replied to the thread What they got right....

Keeping the lights on is certainly great but refraining from ruining the game is equally important. I'm just glad the same dudes running...

Sep 28, 2020
  27. Elskidor liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Keep your hands off my perfectly fine zones please.

Sep 25, 2020
  28. Elskidor replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Probably Caverns of Endless song or revamped Freeport. I've also never understood the love of Guk or Velks. Loathed boxing in Tower of Rot...

Sep 24, 2020
  29. Elskidor replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Once I figure out where the hippos are hiding I'll look into this milk mystery.

Sep 17, 2020
  30. Elskidor liked Dilf's post in the thread A Free Trade TLP is (Likely) Coming!.

What is the fixation with people thinking that offering a free-trade server would result in an RMT cesspool? The truth is that all TLPs are...

Sep 16, 2020
  31. Elskidor replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

We usually hear people say this every year, but no, we usually never hear anything official about the next expansion by now.

Sep 16, 2020
  32. Elskidor replied to the thread Apologies.

Necromancers and SKs should get a pass on necroed threads obviously. No harm done. Good luck!

Sep 16, 2020
  33. Elskidor replied to the thread Next expansion.

I wish they'd move on to a TLP every other year, same with expansions. It would give time needed to make expansions better and TLP lands...

Sep 9, 2020
  34. Elskidor replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

They really should drop truebox at this point. The server is a few years old and it will never get as popular as it was regardless, but it...

Aug 15, 2020
  35. Elskidor replied to the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

4 hours a week seems beyond causal. That's hardcore casual. I'm not sure what I could get done with that little time or if I could justify...

Aug 14, 2020
  36. Elskidor replied to the thread Nagafen DZ and waiting for named giants to spawn.

Oh, I was suggesting Dawpaw of having a bot program delivering bans without investigating. The OP might have been falsely targeted in this...

Aug 14, 2020
  37. Elskidor replied to the thread Nagafen DZ and waiting for named giants to spawn.

Bot bans.

Aug 13, 2020
  38. Elskidor replied to the thread Agnarr is the best server in eq’s history ..

I've been trying to decide on getting back into EQ TLP or P99. I forgot about Agnarr. Might just go back there awhile and bump around.

Aug 13, 2020