Elmdor's Recent Activity

1. Elmdor liked Dzarn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Selo Sonata issue.

The adjustment to Selo's wasn't done before the cutoff for the test patch but it will be part of the live January update along with as many...

Jan 9, 2020
  2. Elmdor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Selo Sonata issue.

I guess we could consider it a positive development that they flagged it as a bug, but I feel like this is gonna get buried with the locked...

Jan 9, 2020
  3. Elmdor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Selo Sonata issue.

The other thread got marked as "Fixed Internally", moved, and locked.. but the duration is still nerfed on phinny. What exactly does this...

Jan 8, 2020
  4. Elmdor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Given the wording of the AA description, I'd say it probably wasn't intended

Jan 5, 2020
  5. Elmdor liked Sengir's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Selo's sonata was just Selo's Accelerating chorus converted to AA. They changed it so the aa can scale with former and future selo's....

Dec 19, 2019
  6. Elmdor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Yeah, but that's the level 5 song. Don't forget the lvl 49 song, Selo's Accelerating Chorus. The duration of that song matched the old...

Dec 19, 2019
  7. Elmdor liked kono's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

For you, yes. You bought Accelerato in Lcaneium because it was introduced in EoK, and my TLP server isn't to that expansion yet....

Dec 19, 2019
  8. Elmdor liked Sevastopol's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Is this bug gonna be addressed in Friday's patch?

Dec 19, 2019
  9. Elmdor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Yeah that's correct, but this had the unintended side effect of nerfing the AA on TLPs

Dec 19, 2019
  10. Elmdor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

It certainly seems like this was a mistake. Now it's just a matter of them realizing it and fixing it. There' no need to overly complicate...

Dec 19, 2019
  11. Elmdor liked Gafgarion's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Apparently the AA doesn't recognize Selo's Accelerating Chorus. So now since EoK spell is unavailable on phinny, the duration is...

Dec 18, 2019
  12. Elmdor liked Svann2's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Our selos aa used to last 5 minutes (with extended ingenuity). Now it only lasts 2.5 minutes. Reported it on beta but never heard from a...

Dec 18, 2019
  13. Elmdor liked Random_tank's post in the thread Zoning randomly locks up EQ completely..

Different zones, different PCs, different times. You try to zone and EQ locks up, the character never shows up in the new zone. After...

Dec 17, 2019
  14. Elmdor replied to the thread Zoning randomly locks up EQ completely..

This is still an issue, and it appears to have nothing to do with Win7. Since I made this post, I've reformatted the PCs involved,...

Dec 17, 2019
  15. Elmdor replied to the thread Log in / Zone issues.

Anyone else still having this issue?

Dec 15, 2019
  16. Elmdor replied to the thread Game crashes often - when zoning or loading in - since last patch.

Another thing i'd like to add before this gets lost in the ether is that temperatures on both machines remain stable throughout all of...

Dec 3, 2019
  17. Elmdor posted a new thread.

Game crashes often - when zoning or loading in - since last patch

Since the last patch in November, two of my machines have been experiencing very frequent crashes on zoning, or when trying to load a toon...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 3, 2019
  18. Elmdor replied to the thread Game crash on login and or zone change.

This issue still exists. It definitely started for me shortly after the last patch, and seems to only happen at certain times in clusters....

Dec 2, 2019
  19. Elmdor liked wolfcaller's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

in my Grandfather's teachings as a Shaman, he said no one vanishes as long as they are remembered, I will carry my memory of you, perhaps...

Nov 24, 2019
  20. Elmdor replied to the thread Crash to desktop when loading character into gameworld..

This issue still exists.

Nov 24, 2019
  21. Elmdor replied to the thread Zoning randomly locks up EQ completely..

Since the patch earlier in November, this is happening very frequently on 2 of my 4 PCs. Both are on win7. Is it possible that something...

Nov 24, 2019