Elkar Headhunter's Recent Activity

1. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Duplicate 25th Anniversary - Challenge Mission achievement not granted.

Still not granting achievement.

Mar 31, 2024
  2. Elkar Headhunter liked Roughtongue's post in the thread Duplicate 25th Anniversary - Challenge Mission achievement not granted.

Our group of five completed the 25th Anniversary group mission yesterday evening on Bertox. We each collected a Vision of a Dragon's Egg...

Mar 31, 2024
  3. Elkar Headhunter liked Szilent's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

I would prefer End of the Line (Time/Pain/Finish, whole line), Precision/Expanse and Determined/Wade have more substantial endurance costs...

Mar 13, 2024
  4. Elkar Headhunter liked Zaknaffein's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

Un-Nerf Wade and Expanse. Problem solved ~

Mar 13, 2024
  5. Elkar Headhunter liked p2aa's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

I agree, here is a copy / paste of what I posted in beta : Mitigation We need our disc / clickies to last closer to their full duration...

Mar 13, 2024
  6. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

Now that battle leap is out of the way we should rally for some much-needed AE aggro boosts. I realize that our knight counterparts...

Mar 12, 2024
  7. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I have had this happen in LS when pulling mobs at the owlbear camp. Always happens when pulling them up the hill in the middle of the...

Feb 28, 2024
  8. Elkar Headhunter liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rexa is a great player and writes a lot of very helpful guides. Unfortunately, most of what is in this guide is partially or completely...

Feb 23, 2024
  9. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thanks for the link. I have to admit I have seen this before but was only after the parser and did not explore it enough to see the...

Feb 23, 2024
  10. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am aware I can test it. It was not what I asked though. You're a knowledgeable guy. Is there somewhere you can find more detailed...

Feb 22, 2024
  11. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I was under the impression that SPA with a base 2 value of -1 could only stack with the same SPA that has a base 2 value >0. Battle...

Feb 22, 2024
  12. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Can we get some clarity on exactly how the passive portion of this will function now? I guess I expected to see a description that...

Feb 22, 2024
  13. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

To answer your question, no it isn't. Getting a DPS boost that you don't need is not being lazy. I think you know that though so I will...

Feb 15, 2024
  14. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Making battle leap passive was for lazy people and honestly a waste of time. Why not code fortitude to trigger when they get below 10%...

Feb 15, 2024
  15. Elkar Headhunter posted a new thread.

Forceful Attraction

I am sure everyone has noticed that aggro has been a little wonky at times in this newest expansion due to proximity. Most likely due to...

Forum: Tanks

Jan 29, 2024
  16. Elkar Headhunter liked Szilent's post in the thread Rampage suggestion (Warrior/Berserkers).

Rampage is already one of our best buttons. It does something tangible when it's hit, and playing it right makes it better. It doesn't need...

Jan 29, 2024
  17. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I have completed 95 missions in total and seen 3 neck drops for a drop rate of 3.1%. While the overall drop rate may be higher than that it...

Dec 29, 2023