Elkar Headhunter's Recent Activity

1. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raiding warriors need higher mitigation values cap on their abilities next expansion.

I am on board with these suggestions. I would really like to see warriors get an upgraded rune proc option via aug or weapon. It has been...

May 18, 2020
  2. Elkar Headhunter posted a new thread.

Glyphs on Loyalty Vendor

Are there any plans to scale these up to current max levels?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 6, 2020
  3. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread TOV Raid drop Luck augs.

I have been clearing tofs and GD pretty regularly. Mostly I see 0 luck aug drops on complete clears but always see a few ores. I have had...

Apr 24, 2020
  4. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread New class, why aren't more upset?.

test

Apr 17, 2020
  5. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Yes we did. We attempted something that we all knew before hand would potentially put us in first or place us as far back as 10th. We...

Apr 17, 2020
  6. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Congratulations again RoI on winning fair and square. It is a little disappointing the rest of us did not get to play it out though.

Apr 16, 2020
  7. Elkar Headhunter liked svann's post in the thread Bards: Mana Regen.

Id love it if we had weapons with alleviating burst and if they worked for bards. When we get a good run of insults going I almost dont...

Mar 7, 2020
  8. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Bards: Mana Regen.

I usually run out of endurance a lot quicker than mana on my bard. And if you die as a bard its way tougher to get back in the event using...

Mar 7, 2020
  9. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Crystallized Precious Velium Ore (type 18 aug TS mat).

I have only seen three of these and they were all within the first two weeks of release. I have not seen one since and I honestly spend...

Feb 16, 2020
  10. Elkar Headhunter liked Lianeb's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

This is a ridiculous way to prevent kiting on raids. When the raid starts doing a lot of dps or whatever it is that causes zone lag and...

Feb 10, 2020
  11. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I never claimed there was gray area or have I said I didn’t know any better. I have however read what was said by a dev and I understood...

Jan 23, 2020
  12. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Respawn timers have nothing to do with this conversation. They added lockout timers to keep progression at a pace of their choosing. No...

Jan 23, 2020
  13. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

This is a possibility but it shouldn’t be. It should stay as is. Do the event and do what you want with your reward. Do the event again...

Jan 23, 2020
  14. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Also could you link your source please? I am not saying you didn’t read this somewhere but I don’t know you so I can’t take you at your...

Jan 23, 2020
  15. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

The peanut gallery finds it acceptable to acquire drops from each of two expeditions in the same lockout period one way but not another?...

Jan 23, 2020
  16. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Ngreth literally says the reason for the lockout is so the same group of people can only do it once. He then says do what you want with...

Jan 23, 2020
  17. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

So far all I have seen are a whole lot of “opinions” as to what the rule on this is. None of you can cite anything to back up those...

Jan 23, 2020
  18. Elkar Headhunter replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

[/INDENT] Once they get to the point of having the reward, they are free to do with the reward what they want.” So, according to Ngreth's...

Jan 21, 2020