Elite_raider's Recent Activity

1. Elite_raider posted a new thread.

Be bold today

Be bold today and go all the way, it will open up great opportunities and doors in the future :-) Or just go part of the way so that the...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 18, 2019
  2. Elite_raider replied to the thread Casual Guild.

There are allot of people in the same boat here. People who want to experience all parts of the game, but can not commit as much time as...

Feb 18, 2019
  3. Elite_raider replied to the thread Constructive feedback on Mangler and Selo.

When bards play the selos song, do they race along or casually stroll?

Feb 13, 2019
  4. Elite_raider replied to the thread Constructive feedback on Mangler and Selo.

I can only speak for my self, but I used to raid allot when I was younger (started the game in 99), I came back for a baut on a TLP late in...

Feb 13, 2019
  5. Elite_raider replied to the thread Constructive feedback on Mangler and Selo.

There are allot of former hard core players that used raid allot, but that now have families and jobs so that they can not invest the time...

Feb 13, 2019
  6. Elite_raider replied to the thread DO NOT start new TLPs in Classic!.

Are you reading the same forums as the rest of us or are you one of the lalaland employees?

Feb 12, 2019
  7. Elite_raider replied to the thread DO NOT start new TLPs in Classic!.

DBG employees on their "under cover" accounts congratulating them self on getting what they have been promoting since the first...

Feb 12, 2019
  8. Elite_raider replied to the thread the casual server is actually the hard core server.

Their definition of a casual player is someone who goes back to outdated raid content compared to current server state to kit out their...

Feb 12, 2019
  9. Elite_raider replied to the thread Selo Progression Server.

Eh, this was meant to be casual??? Standard TLP clone with insanely short expansion unlocks and less XP then live? Someone's going to...

Feb 12, 2019
  10. Elite_raider replied to the thread Ultra Casual server idea - start with epics.

Newly created account by OP, you can be pretty sure it is a troll.

Feb 11, 2019
  11. Elite_raider posted a new thread.

I like big bags, and I cannot deny

If there is FV loot rules (ergo remove all the no drop tags from items) and you make in era raids accessible for 6 to 24 teams of players...

Feb 11, 2019
  12. Elite_raider liked LittleBrumski's post in the thread "Ultra Casual" server.

Why is casual associated with long 4-6 month unlocks and slow xp?. Wtf does anyone want to spend 2 years getting through PoP? Slowing...

Feb 10, 2019
  13. Elite_raider replied to the thread "Ultra Casual" server.

Has anyone else noticed that only hardcore players want slow unlocks for the Ultra Casual server? I wonder why....

Feb 9, 2019
  14. Elite_raider replied to the thread What is your most wanted feature for the new TLPs?.

I want to add one more thing for the HC server: Unlock every 3 months, but if a guild "finishes" an expansion the next one opens one week...

Feb 9, 2019
  15. Elite_raider replied to the thread Once a day PvP.

HC server at 24 hours before opening of the new xpac and until it opens. The Bazaar would be a slaughter house :D

Feb 9, 2019
  16. Elite_raider replied to the thread What is your most wanted feature for the new TLPs?.

I forgot to add, on the Ultra Casual server, add Bazaar/PoK/Nexus from day one!

Feb 8, 2019
  17. Elite_raider replied to the thread What is your most wanted feature for the new TLPs?.

There are allot of biased posts with agendas out there, so with all transparencies in mind I will state that we will probably not play on...

Feb 8, 2019
  18. Elite_raider replied to the thread Agnarr at the center of a long term TLP and population maintenance strategy..

Sorry to say, but in this case it's you that do not get it :-/

Feb 8, 2019
  19. Elite_raider replied to the thread An actual Ultra-Casual Player Server.

Yupp, the point is if you are focused on getting the max loot per time spent, you are most likely a hardcore player and you would...

Feb 8, 2019
  20. Elite_raider replied to the thread Can people define what "HARDCORE" "CASUAL" is???.

So that if you help some friends on a Sunday and you happen to be online on Thursday and a different group of friends need help on a...

Feb 8, 2019
  21. Elite_raider replied to the thread An actual Ultra-Casual Player Server.

If the Ultra Casual server has half AoC lockout timers, but the Hardcore server has normal lockout times but double loot. This would...

Feb 8, 2019
  22. Elite_raider replied to the thread Can people define what "HARDCORE" "CASUAL" is???.

I guess I should have put all of this in to one post, but one last thing. As long as they make the raids available to Ultra Casuals I...

Feb 8, 2019
  23. Elite_raider replied to the thread Can people define what "HARDCORE" "CASUAL" is???.

You forgot a category, the Ultra Hardcore that use bat phones as well ;-)

Feb 8, 2019
  24. Elite_raider liked Ceffener's post in the thread Can people define what "HARDCORE" "CASUAL" is???.

Hardcore is when you schedule to play a game. “Hey man, want to go see new x movie on Tuesday night?” “Sorry, I can’t have to raid”....

Feb 8, 2019
  25. Elite_raider replied to the thread Can people define what "HARDCORE" "CASUAL" is???.

I think it is a very bad idea to try to make a server unappealing to certain groups, DBG would loose allot of costumers going that way....

Feb 8, 2019
  26. Elite_raider replied to the thread Can people define what "HARDCORE" "CASUAL" is???.

If the Ultra Casual server is actually an Ultra Casual server, ergo making all parts of the game available to both of the mentioned...

Feb 8, 2019
  27. Elite_raider replied to the thread @Dev - New Server Release dates Needed by Everyone.

Even though the hardcore server is not for me, if it was, it would be even more fun if it was this way, it would bring back the...

Feb 8, 2019
  28. Elite_raider liked Ceffener's post in the thread @Dev - New Server Release dates Needed by Everyone.

Don’t even tell hardcore what the ruleset is. Make them figure it out.

Feb 8, 2019
  29. Elite_raider replied to the thread Actual Hardcore/Casual rulesets that you'll be getting.

I get the feeling that allot of people are trying to "suggest" things for the server they don't think they want to play on that are...

Feb 2, 2019
  30. Elite_raider replied to the thread Actual Hardcore/Casual rulesets that you'll be getting.

Wrong, the Ultra Casual server is not a server that people pretending to be hardcore doesn't want to play on. It is a server that...

Feb 2, 2019
  31. Elite_raider replied to the thread Put the Ultra in Ultra Casual.

Personally I hope they put mercs in from the start and let them in on raids for the Ultra Casual server, simply because Ultra casual...

Jan 30, 2019
  32. Elite_raider replied to the thread What it will take for me to come back! (And others like me).

I find it funny how hardcore players think that Casual or Ultra Casual players do not want to see raid content... Also, I see allot...

Jan 28, 2019
  33. Elite_raider replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

Ding! You are one of the people in the world that has 130 IQ or more, use it for good ;p

Jan 28, 2019
  34. Elite_raider replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

The people that are the surest in their opinions are usually the ones that know the least.... So you are saying you know how...

Jan 28, 2019
  35. Elite_raider replied to the thread Tutorial on casual TLP?.

I don't agree with you on this one, even cof from original is better then defiant gear, so there will be plenty of reasons to do raid...

Jan 28, 2019
  36. Elite_raider replied to the thread Tutorial on casual TLP?.

TBH, I think leaving the tutorial in on an Ultra Casual server from day 1 would kinda ruin it a bit. I would rather they leave defiant...

Jan 28, 2019
  37. Elite_raider replied to the thread Casual TLP server.

OP is trolling, just let it die :-)

Jan 27, 2019
  38. Elite_raider replied to the thread Reverse FV rules (Hardcore).

Krono is a big part of what pays the salaries of the people working on EQ.....

Jan 27, 2019
  39. Elite_raider replied to the thread Reverse FV rules (Hardcore).

I agree, I guess FV rules has just become the "standard" way in EQ of saying that you want the no trade flag removed from all items.

Jan 27, 2019
  40. Elite_raider replied to the thread DO NOT start new TLPs in Classic!.

I "third(?)" this :p A new Ultra Casual TLP should start in classic in my humble opinion, I could post a lengthy analysis why it will...

Jan 27, 2019
  41. Elite_raider replied to the thread Reverse FV rules (Hardcore).

Currently there is no trivial loot code on FV nor a limit on number of chars per account, most items do not have the no drop tag and...

Jan 27, 2019
  42. Elite_raider replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

How many Casual guilds have folded in to Entendre and the last few "casual" guilds on Phinny over the last expansions for them to field...

Jan 26, 2019
  43. Elite_raider replied to the thread DO NOT start new TLPs in Classic!.

I will probably not be able to play on a hardcore server due to family and stuff, but how about it being racing unlock, but with a...

Jan 26, 2019
  44. Elite_raider replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

I have to disagree with you here, what current casual guilds are you referring to that are raiding current content on their server...

Jan 26, 2019
  45. Elite_raider replied to the thread Please put effort into these new TLPs!!.

You have one very good point here, one of the big things that most casual players never got to experience was the original sleepers...

Jan 26, 2019
  46. Elite_raider replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

Considering that allot of the players in those raids will be kids and spouses that will not know what to do and will run around like...

Jan 26, 2019
  47. Elite_raider replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

You fail to take in to the equation that Ultra Casuals also want to experience raid content, removing MotM would help for a few...

Jan 26, 2019
  48. Elite_raider replied to the thread DO NOT start new TLPs in Classic!.

If they are going to make a Super Casual server for all of us with families and so on that want to bring them in to experience the game, it...

Jan 26, 2019
  49. Elite_raider replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

Nothing is imposible as long as the potential profitt is big enough

Jan 23, 2019
  50. Elite_raider replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

Ultra Casual: 3 month unlocks (so it does not take for ever to catch up to live) Mercs from day 1 Mercs in raid zones FV loot rules PoK...

Jan 23, 2019
  51. Elite_raider replied to the thread The Case for FV-style TLP..

That was removed long ago

Jan 23, 2019
  52. Elite_raider replied to the thread What if?.

I can't edit, the named was ment to be: Crushbone Rune-server

Jan 16, 2019
  53. Elite_raider replied to the thread What if?.

These suggestions are more about changing the core game it self then anything else. The point of my original post was to have a...

Jan 15, 2019
  54. Elite_raider replied to the thread What if?.

Yupp, that is the point, all those hundreds of thousands of people who have played EQ, but now cant commit to it as a second job,...

Jan 14, 2019
  55. Elite_raider replied to the thread What if?.

To be honest, I kinda figured. That is why I didn't mention it in the first post, besides, it's better to have the merc's powerful...

Jan 14, 2019
  56. Elite_raider replied to the thread What if?.

By getting the players that used to play many years ago that are well established back in to the game would mean a substantial...

Jan 14, 2019
  57. Elite_raider replied to the thread What if?.

Our definition of a healthy low level game is different. I define a healthy low lvl game meaning that there actually will be one...

Jan 14, 2019
  58. Elite_raider posted a new thread.

If anything

Should be in a yellow server wide message, it should be: Completion of your epic 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 Imagine how awesome it would be the...

Jan 14, 2019
  59. Elite_raider posted a new thread.

What if?

We had 2 TLP servers this year? Option 1) FV loot rules Reasons: We who played EQ when we were young, but now have families and other...

Jan 14, 2019