Elabone's Recent Activity

1. Elabone replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

Except they arent limiting it to those people. They literally said as the time goes on they will lower the /played requirement and...

Apr 12, 2024
  2. Elabone replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

This is a terrible idea, isnt this how we ended up with a 51/50 server. Its been proven you cannot trust the players with the vote.

Apr 11, 2024
  3. Elabone replied to the thread Seeking Advice from Mischief Raid Guilds.

This was never a problem. The items that are worth money are going to go for alot more DKP than standard items. A person would need to...

Apr 10, 2024
  4. Elabone replied to the thread Server locked krono.

This is crazy lmaooooooooo I meant to quote the search results about eyes, but clicked reply on the wrong post. Maybe my eyes hurt

Apr 10, 2024
  5. Elabone replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Heres a crazy scenario to think about. The "kronolords" as you call them. Are the ones farming the items selling them for krono....

Apr 9, 2024
  6. Elabone replied to the thread Unable to Login/connect to server..

Additional follow-up, apparently flushing the DNS only works for a short timeframe, as I just received the error once again. But it does...

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Elabone replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Fun fact, starting the server in Kunark isnt speeding it up at all. Itll still be 3 months until Velious, which is exactly how it was...

Apr 8, 2024
  8. Elabone replied to the thread Unable to Login/connect to server..

Ok well, maybe I posted prematurely. I found a post on the battle.net forums recommending to flush my DNS, and upon doing so on all the...

Apr 8, 2024
  9. Elabone posted a new thread.

Unable to Login/connect to server.

I did a quick forum search, and the few threads I found that might be related, do not have a fix listed. This problem began 3 days ago, I...

Forum: Player Support

Apr 8, 2024
  10. Elabone replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Until there's a full group of ogres in crush bone 8 mins after the server launches lol

Apr 6, 2024
  11. Elabone replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

That makes no sense. FT makes the content worthwhile because you can obtain additional items.

Apr 6, 2024
  12. Elabone replied to the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

Sure. If I'm able to add up the total of every EQ account I've ever played on. You subbing for 1 year isn't much different from me...

Apr 6, 2024
  13. Elabone replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

What exactly would you like to see?

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Elabone replied to the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

They need to just launch 2 servers and then commit right now to merge them next year no matter what. Even if the pops are healthy,...

Apr 5, 2024
  15. Elabone replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Well, Frank said it all, so no need for an actual response from me, lol But I will comment on this... . Free trade doesn't even rank in...

Apr 5, 2024
  16. Elabone replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

How does free trade undermine the games itemization element? Unless im misunderstanding what you mean, FT has no impact on...

Apr 4, 2024
  17. Elabone replied to the thread What after Plane of Power?.

Mischief is still going strong and they are currently in House of Thule. The server definitely doesnt end. Whether you choose to keep...

Apr 4, 2024
  18. Elabone replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Yea, you know, im really surprised they didnt FTE the servers. I didnt care either way, but I would have thought it was almost a...

Apr 4, 2024
  19. Elabone replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I didnt read the whole thread, so Im not sure what your play experience is. But Mischief wasnt a kronolord server. Yes, you had box...

Apr 4, 2024
  20. Elabone replied to the thread Best 6 box- Farming / High level group content.

This is the right answer. I've run a version of this on every TLP and its never once let me down. You never have to change the core...

Apr 4, 2024
  21. Elabone replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Maybe I dont quite understand, but if they arent scanning your processes, how are they detecting 3rd party programs at all? I dont know...

Apr 1, 2024
  22. Elabone replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

My bad, by claiming that LDoN content is weak, it alludes to the conclusion that you wouldnt raid it. That was what i took from that...

Mar 31, 2024
  23. Elabone replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I boxed a warrior and druid from 1 to 50 lol. People definitely box.

Mar 31, 2024
  24. Elabone replied to the thread <2024 TLP> The Dirty Five Dozen PST Raids.

Yes, this dude is either super dense, or trolling really hard.

Mar 27, 2024
  25. Elabone replied to the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

Hot take. If you're just waiting around for a release date to put in your time off, you probably don't need to play that seriously....

Mar 27, 2024
  26. Elabone replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If this isnt the single most important quote that I wish people understood, I dont know what is.

Mar 26, 2024
  27. Elabone liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 26, 2024
  28. Elabone replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

If your guild isnt raiding LDoN you should find a new guild immediately. People usually quit during PoP because there is a new server...

Mar 26, 2024
  29. Elabone replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

I would echo this, except i would add, join a guild prior to launch, and get them to funnel money to you in exchange for crafting them...

Mar 19, 2024
  30. Elabone replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I 6 box because the majority of you players are horrible and go afk constantly. Plus it allows me to log on and do what I want/need...

Mar 19, 2024
  31. Elabone replied to the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

Just because someone likes or dislikes something you don't, doesn't mean they are all bot accounts lol. And as I said. I just don't...

Mar 14, 2024
  32. Elabone replied to the thread <2024 TLP> The Dirty Five Dozen PST Raids.

I genuinely cannot tell if your trolling. You can clear VP with 6 groups easily. The only time it becomes difficult is when Mischief...

Mar 13, 2024
  33. Elabone liked Varyk's post in the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Well I'll at least apologize to you because I misled you! Or at least didn't clarify enough :) My aim wasn't to cause a divide. I will...

Mar 13, 2024
  34. Elabone replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Just because someone 6 boxes doesnt mean they are "profiting off the game". I dont like people, and prefer to play by myself. Ive 6...

Mar 13, 2024
  35. Elabone replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

We know that at the very least, the Test server calendar was showing a Kunark launch. We know this because the Velious launch was 12 weeks...

Mar 13, 2024
  36. Elabone replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw -- Read before launching the new TLP --.

Go look at his post history, youre wasting time.

Mar 13, 2024
  37. Elabone replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

Yea, spells in particular become essentially worthless with bazaar.

Mar 13, 2024
  38. Elabone replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

You make more money pre Baz but spend significantly more time selling. The time you save by being able to just set a trader and go to...

Mar 13, 2024
  39. Elabone replied to the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

I mean i dont really see the uproar surrounding random loot. I see lots of uproar around FTE, but really none about random loot. I...

Mar 11, 2024
  40. Elabone replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

I mean ill be honest. Theres no world in which i have a link saved and im going to spend time looking for one. I am however... 85%...

Mar 11, 2024
  41. Elabone replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

I dont disagree with those statements. But this is everquest, and you are aware of how the playerbase acts.

Mar 11, 2024
  42. Elabone replied to the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

I mean I think 99% of the people invested in and or knowledgeable about TLPS are pretty sure there's going to be some form of Mischief...

Mar 11, 2024
  43. Elabone replied to the thread class,race ,deity in classic, and kunark ?.

Bro he said hes playing a warrior.

Mar 11, 2024
  44. Elabone replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

This is what people dont understand. The devs have stated time and time again why they do not want to implement BST or BER at launch....

Mar 11, 2024
  45. Elabone replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

If the server rules are announced and FV loot is enabled, will the guild swap over to fulltime GDKP?

Mar 10, 2024
  46. Elabone replied to the thread <2024 TLP> The Dirty Five Dozen PST Raids.

FreeBump But sorry, are you saying that 60 people cant clear the content? Im confused.

Mar 10, 2024
  47. Elabone replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

22 replies and only 1 troll. Thats gotta be a sign this needs to get added immediately. Nothing in EQ has ever had some widespread...

Mar 8, 2024
  48. Elabone liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 8, 2024
  49. Elabone replied to the thread No FTE on raid mobs only.

People will look for any excuse to discredit something someone says because they disagree. You know that, Mr. 2 accounts lol. And as...

Mar 8, 2024
  50. Elabone replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Lol. You think theres "thousands" of TLP players who would REFUSE to play in a FTE server? Or am i misunderstanding what youre...

Mar 7, 2024
  51. Elabone replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Bro, if you think non free trade servers benefit krono farmers the most, i dont really think you know about krono farming.

Mar 7, 2024
  52. Elabone replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Trains aren't part of the game, they haven't been since DPG adopted a zero tolerance policy for them. Record someone training you, even on...

Mar 7, 2024
  53. Elabone replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

What server did you see OW competition on? Because the dude is right. Ragefire/lockjaw were the last servers I knew of that had actual...

Mar 7, 2024
  54. Elabone replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

You have to run roughly 50 missions at each camp iirc

Mar 6, 2024
  55. Elabone replied to the thread If you had to choose...

Whatever expansion releases level 75.

Mar 4, 2024
  56. Elabone replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

Well, the point was that LDoN is a serious time commitment, so is BiC, just in a slightly different way. There are anger augs you need...

Mar 4, 2024
  57. Elabone replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

Youre just being dense to be dense. Your argument doesnt even make sense here.

Mar 4, 2024
  58. Elabone replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

I think that anyone who WANTS a max adventurers stone gets one. Im a pretty hardcore player. On most TLPs I do BiC 6x for my whole group,...

Mar 2, 2024
  59. Elabone replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

If this was their true mentality, once they discovered how popular mischief was, and how many people played/bought krono there, they...

Mar 2, 2024
  60. Elabone replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

Sorry, so you are arguing that DPG should change the way they operate the TLPs so that they are able to make more money? Do you not...

Mar 2, 2024
  61. Elabone replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

I mean i guess if they were able to put restrictions on the augs that limit them to weapons under xx damage or something, it would probably...

Mar 2, 2024
  62. Elabone replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

But this would also create power creep on weapons in later expansions where its not needed. If you give +weapon damage to 1hp, rogues...

Mar 2, 2024
  63. Elabone replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

You gave a specific example of LDoN. There are items in LDoN that may take a while to get, but their value is immense. Almost every...

Mar 2, 2024
  64. Elabone replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

Look at the word directly after progression. **Servers** The server progresses, the title Time-Locked Progression Servers isnt...

Mar 2, 2024
  65. Elabone replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

Man, nothing against you, but these 2 sentences really make you lose a ton of credibility. First, anyone can get together with like...

Mar 1, 2024
  66. Elabone replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

Thats your interpretation. There have been several guilds in TLP history that have opted to utilize their own solo progression between...

Mar 1, 2024
  67. Elabone replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Noone is saying classic rogue is fine. People are literally claiming rogues are useless until TSS. Rogues are FINE in kunark and...

Mar 1, 2024
  68. Elabone replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

I know of damage bonuses that START in certain expansions, thats easy, its locked behind AAs. But i wasnt aware of any damage buffs...

Mar 1, 2024
  69. Elabone replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Rogues dont need help past classic. Once they do their epic in kunark, they are doing pretty well. Again, just because they arent...

Feb 29, 2024
  70. Elabone replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Noone is balancing the game around group damage output. Come on. And how exactly do you create a situation where rogue damage is ONLY...

Feb 29, 2024
  71. Elabone replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Theres no way you can institute buffs in classic that dont impact later expansions. Thats the issue. As i said the other thread you...

Feb 29, 2024
  72. Elabone replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Almost every class gets out dps'd by pets. This isnt Unique

Feb 29, 2024
  73. Elabone replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

The issue would be, if you shorten the unlocks, guilds will have to keep raiding previous expansion targets well into the current...

Feb 28, 2024
  74. Elabone replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

You cant list purify body and ignore Rogue AAs, youre picking and choosing. Rogues have utility, just not the type of utility that monks...

Feb 28, 2024
  75. Elabone replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

My guess is FTE, FV, and INCREASED loot. I would be ok with RANDOM loot again, but they would need to fix the GLARING issues with some of...

Feb 28, 2024
  76. Elabone replied to the thread Manastone and ring of the dead for new tlp.

Manastone is basically useless after classic, its fine not being here.

Feb 28, 2024
  77. Elabone replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

If the basis you decide whether a class needs buffs is whether they are the #1 dps, wouldnt that just lead to an endless cycle of...

Feb 28, 2024
  78. Elabone replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Rogues dont need help. Once you get to Kunark youre fine. Noone is going to say no to a rogue for a group, youre not being replaced in...

Feb 28, 2024
  79. Elabone replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

I am.

Feb 4, 2024
  80. Elabone replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

you mean the plat dupe that caused a mass exodus from the server and cut the population in half? Why would anyone be mad about that?

Feb 4, 2024
  81. Elabone replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

Bro, I know its hard for you because youre constantly arguing the same point with like 4 different people. But if you go back and...

Feb 4, 2024
  82. Elabone replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

Bro, youre literally arguing to argue. Everytime someone tells you why they think the server is unhealthy (even when they give...

Feb 3, 2024
  83. Elabone replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

Bro, youre judging the health of the server based on the "server population page". Multiple people have come in here telling you that...

Feb 2, 2024
  84. Elabone replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

Some people refuse to "cheat" and buy krono from 3rd party sites (which iirc is still not allowed). Not that they ever would, but i...

Feb 1, 2024
  85. Elabone replied to the thread More Plat Fun!.

I understand where your coming from. As someone who didn't play on Oakwynd all you can do is constantly read about how it was going to...

Feb 1, 2024
  86. Elabone liked Lawyer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Friend, you're right. But you're arguing with a guy that doesn't understand inflation. Don't bother; they either (1) are trolling;...

Nov 26, 2023
  87. Elabone replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Dude, dont reply, hes either trolling or hes one of the biggest idiots these forums have ever seen.

Nov 26, 2023
  88. Elabone replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Got it, youre just trolling. Understood, I wont take the time to reply anymore, but one last thing... You also cannot just throw...

Nov 25, 2023
  89. Elabone replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

This is only true if the market rises naturally. Never in the history of a TLP server (ignoring other dupes) has EVERYTHING increased...

Nov 25, 2023
  90. Elabone replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I know this is a hard concept, but let me try and break it down. At around 6pm EST on the 21st, Krono were valued at around 70k....

Nov 25, 2023
  91. Elabone replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

Bigger Tinfoil hat time - They are letting this go unfixed, and refusing to roll-back the server from the dupe, because they are going to...

Nov 24, 2023
  92. Elabone replied to the thread Since EQ staff aint responding... Is the bug still active?.

Bug has been fixed, doesnt change how much PP players were able to accumulate however. Prices will be wonky forever.

Nov 23, 2023
  93. Elabone replied to the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Once during Original Planes of Power, I was paying someone on my Necro, to sacrifice them. And a Junior Guide walked up and basically...

Nov 23, 2023
  94. Elabone replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

When platinum is introduced en masse to the economy, the platinum value of items skyrockets. That blade of carnage you speak of went...

Nov 23, 2023
  95. Elabone replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I mean you dismiss this as though its not something that happens, but it most certainly is. On early progression servers I was accused...

Nov 23, 2023
  96. Elabone replied to the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

What problems do you think/expect bringing back this program would solve? (im not flaming you, im genuinely curious as to your thoughts)

Nov 23, 2023
  97. Elabone replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

You clearly are either not playing on the server, or were able to take advantage of this. I personally had around 300k in items for...

Nov 23, 2023
  98. Elabone replied to the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

I cant tell if youre serious or joking, but they would be rolling back max 3 days? Maybe even 2? 2 weeks of bonus exp would be MORE...

Nov 22, 2023
  99. Elabone replied to the thread Discussion on a new TLP server.

I have a 60 mage and 60 warrior i no longer play on Defias Pillager, and funnily enough, i would much rather tank on a Hardcore EQ...

Nov 22, 2023
  100. Elabone liked Tuco's post in the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

The community will tolerate a rollback. It's the only way.

Nov 22, 2023
  101. Elabone replied to the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

Yea, i mean im not a fan of a rollback at all, ive spent ALOT of time in game leveling this past day or 2, but the server literally...

Nov 22, 2023
  102. Elabone replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Yea, ive watched a few of them. Hes very open about setting up certain 3rd party software programs in other videos. I watched this...

Nov 22, 2023
  103. Elabone replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

Most classes need a max of like 250 AAs if you want to buy all the useful stuff. Thats literally what, like 5 a day over the course of the...

Nov 21, 2023
  104. Elabone replied to the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

If you ask me nicely, ill come back.

Nov 21, 2023
  105. Elabone replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I know youre likely trolling, but there was a guy in my guild on Aradune who literally played with his feet due to a genetic disorder or...

Nov 21, 2023
  106. Elabone replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I 6 box with 6 computers 2 monitors and 2 laptops and 3 mini computers. I use AnyDesk to remote connect to the 3 mini computers (boxes 4,...

Nov 21, 2023