Eilelyen's Recent Activity

1. Eilelyen replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 2, 2024
  2. Eilelyen replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we add more active spell buttons to the spell bar? or have a secondary with the same amount to store all our buffs separate from the...

Jan 14, 2024
  3. Eilelyen liked ChiiChii's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can market place cut down on the micro transactions and make more of the offerings available by questing?

Jan 10, 2024
  4. Eilelyen liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 10, 2024
  5. Eilelyen liked Dreekenail's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rumor mill has been flying. The Everquest show and other discord and forums have talked very excitedly about the idea that there might be,...

Jan 10, 2024
  6. Eilelyen liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a question...and i will keep this brief. i have noticed that there is a character that admittedly creates different names in order...

Jan 10, 2024
  7. Eilelyen liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Jan 10, 2024
  8. Eilelyen liked Cassiera's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

What steps are planned for this year re: addressing raid lag? Thank you for taking questions!

Jan 10, 2024
  9. Eilelyen replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there be more focus towards those of us who pay to play the live game vs the TLP game this year? Seems there is more focus on...

Jan 10, 2024
  10. Eilelyen replied to the thread Fixed Reset device () failed worse than ever!.

Bump as well, getting the reset device failure since last big patch and it's rather frustrating. I can't figure out an exact reason why...

Nov 2, 2023